Model Sex Slave Ch. 11

Story Info
Diana's recruit Daisy is initiated
4.7k words
4.45
22.9k
4
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

Marg shook her sex toys, "It's 8:00 girls we've slept in, get up!" The two naked girls squinted in the light, as their mistress drew the curtains. Diana got up and staggered into her mistress's arms. "Run to the shower dear, we got to get going the show starts as 11:00." She slapped her ass, "quick as a bunny now!"

Diana hurried to the bathroom, turned on the shower and got in. Marg entered and Diana washed her quickly. Daisy came and stood outside the shower waiting. As soon as Marg was rinsed off, she got out saying she would dry her self while they washed each other. "Let's go Daisy, we're busy this morning." She slapped her buttocks for emphasis as she was entering the tub. "Here is another piece of soap girls, no foreplay now." Marg began her makeup, as the girls washed and dried each other.

"Get our clothes laid out on the bed and start dressing," she yelled to them. When she had finished her make up, the girls were dressed and her clothes were ready. "Let me see now," Marg said looking at their skirts. They lifted them skirts showing their garters and stockings. Daisy was not wearing panties as she had been told the night before. "That's good girls, now Diana you dress me while Daisy does her make up." When Daisy came back in, her mistress was dressed and Diana was doing her hair. Daisy's long blond hair was done and she started doing Diana's hair. "We're doing fine girls, forty five minutes, that must be a record."

When they were ready to go, Diana stopped before she got to the door and lifting her skirt, pulled down her panties. "Oh all right girls, I guess we have time." She gave her five quick slaps and then turned to Daisy who had also lifted her skirt, exposing her naked rear end. After their passionate thank you kisses, they finally got away.

They arrived at the mall, in time for the preparations. Doris arrived at 10:00, an hour late and she didn't notice Daisy, until after the show had started. Daisy was helping Diana with her bathing outfits and Doris approached Marg.

"What's this Marg, keeping secrets from your best friend again?"

"This secret is less than twenty four hours old, We'll talk about it later."

"Your so right Marg, we'll talk!"

After the show, Diana and Daisy sat together in the food court having a combined breakfast and lunch. Marg and Doris were sitting with some other women talking business. "Diana, what was that lady talking about, you know she said something about keeping secrets?"

"She was talking about you Daisy." Diana smiled knowingly. Daisy squinted at her and thought about it for a while. She looked over at the mistress, who was now alone with Doris. She could tell that they were arguing about something. The mistress kept shaking her head. She could feel the woman's eyes on her body when she looked her way.

"That lady want's to do it with me, doesn't she?" Daisy whispered. "I can tell by the way her eyes are undressing me."

"Yes Daisy, that's what she wants. They are very old friends and they share many things."

"Do you think the mistress will share my body with her?"

"Sometime, I'm sure of that but I don't know when. She want's you now, I can tell; all you can do is wait and see. You know we must do it with whoever the mistress decides to give us to." Diana smiled at her new sister. "I served her one night and she is very nice. Passionate but very nice, so don't worry. Our mistress looks after our welfare and she makes sure that we only serve nice people." Daisy looked at the woman again; they seemed to have agreed on something. Diana saw it too, "it looks like your fate has been sealed sister. Don't ask the mistress any questions about it, she will let you know when the time comes."

"Thanks Diana, You are so nice and I'm so happy that I met you. I'll do it with that lady, if and when the mistress tells me." The mistress got up and came over with Doris.

"Girls we have business all afternoon, I will see you at 17:00 in the hotel, OK?" Doris stared intensely at Daisy but didn't say anything. Daisy eyes sparkled invitingly, as she smiled at her future sex partner. The women left the two girls and they finished their meal.

"Daisy, I'm surprised at you, I thought you were afraid of her?"

"The mistress doesn't want me to be afraid, does she? I think I like that woman, there is something demanding about her looks, isn't there?"

"You will find out soon, how demanding she is sweet sister."

Daisy smiled and trembled a bit, "I can't wait to find out." They spend the afternoon walking and window-shopping and were back in the hotel at 16:30. When they entered the room, they notice that a door to the next room was open. Wanda and Jackie walked in both naked.

Diana introduced them to Daisy and they kissed her. "We heard about you from mistress Doris" Wanda said, "welcome to the sisterhood, Daisy. You two are supposed to shower before they get here." Wanda began to undress Daisy and Jackie took care of Diana, taking her in the other unit for her shower. Wanda soaped Daisy sensuously; "I love your body Daisy it's beautiful. I hope my mistress requests you for an assignment, soon."

"I think you are really beautiful sister Wanda, so tall and slender, a models body. Can I wash your body too?"

"Jackie has already washed me and I don't want to get too much soap on my skin. You can pretend you are though, I would like that." Daisy stroked her wet lean body with her fingers, caressing her perky breasts, her ass and her vagina. "Ooh Daisy, we better stop or we'll be doing something we are not allowed to do." They got out and dried each other, taking their time. Wanda kissed her warmly.

"We better get out of here sister I'm getting hot."

"Thank you for letting me caress you, Wanda I hope I am assigned to your mistress soon. Maybe she will let us do it."

They went out in the room and sat on a bed, waiting for their mistress's. The other girls were already there. "Well" Jackie said, "I wonder what sexual escapades they have planned for us tonight?" She eyed up Daisy; "I know what mistress Doris wants."

Diana laughed, saying she couldn't imagine what Wanda's mistress could be after tonight. "Well girls I think it' time for us to get in the greeting position." Sandra said and they lined up in front of the window, kneeling, knees spread wide, chest out, head bowed and hands clasping their thighs. They didn't have to wait long. Marg and Doris soon entered the room. Will you look at that Marg, four obedient sex slaves eagerly awaiting their fate, what a delightfully horny sight."

"All right girls stand up and turn around in the show position." Marg ordered and the girls all got up, bending over with their legs spread. Marg and Doris stood back and enjoyed the four sets of ass cheeks each exposing the anus and vulva in the widely spread cracks.

"Now put your feet together and assumed the spanking position" Doris ordered. "Lets do one at the time Marg, I'm left handed, so I'll take the right side." They positioned themselves, starting with Wanda; each squeezing a tit hard, with their free hand and whacking her globes five times. Wanda gyrated her ass between each double whack, moaning with pleasure. The last slave was Daisy. Doris grasped her tit, squeezing and fondling it while she caressed her ass.

"Come on now Doris we are spanking her, not making love to her."

"Hold on there Marg, this is a new slave I got to get a feel for the consistency of her flesh before I can spank her. She ran her fingers in to her crack feeling Daisy's vagina.

"That's enough Doris, now spank her!"

"Some times you're a real bitch Marg," Doris complained, as she started to pound her side of Daisy's large soft ass. They kissed the girls receiving their eager thanks. Doris went back to Daisy and fondled her again kissing her lips. "Marg I must to have her now!"

"Doris we have and agreement, as to when you get her!"

"I don't care, I want her now! I tell you what Marg, we'll make a little bet. I'll be your sex slave and if I get you off in ten minutes, she's mine for the night." "Doris, we're not twenty years old any more, we haven't made love to each other for a long time, You're on though, with one little condition, if you don't get me off, you can't have her for three weeks."

"You got a deal, Doris said reluctantly. Prepare yourself Daisy, you're mine tonight!" Daisy smiled, blushing with embarrassment from all the attention.

"Lets go to the shower Doris under the rules we undress and wash each other." The girls watched their mistress's in amazement, acting like a slave and a mistress. They crowded into the bathroom after Marg and Doris undressed each other to watch them. After they finished drying, Doris asked Marg to pose and she began to caress Marg's body. She told the girls to notice the exact time and then to sit on the edge of one bed and watch. She did the one finger routine, that Diana remembered from her night with Doris. It gave her goose pimples just thinking about it and she didn't see how her mistress would be able to resists.

After a minute, she could tell that Marg was getting hot, as her breathing got deeper and quicker. Another two minutes, while Doris was working on her inner thigh with, one hand in her crack, she noticed that Marg was alternately wetting her lips and biting the lower one. Doris began fingering her vagina and at the five-minute mark, made her get on the bed, with two pillows under her rear. Doris got on all four and proceeded to manipulate Margs crotch with her tongue and fingers. Marg was now taking much shorter breaths and her pelvis began to rock slowly. At eight minutes, her thighs began to open and close around Doris's head and Diana knew that Doris had won. She looked at Daisy, watching the competition for her body and pictured her blond buxom sister in Doris's arms for the night. Marg was now moaning loudly and at nine minutes, flooded Doris's face with her creamy discharge.

"You bitch Doris, you made me blow my load, Aaaaaah that feels good. You haven't lost your touch have you." Doris crawled up over her body and kissed her softly letting, her enjoy the rush.

"You should have known better darling. In twenty two years, have I ever started something that I couldn't' finish?" They kissed passionately, "now, get up and hand over my trophy." They got up and Marg reached her hand out to Daisy. Daisy got up and Marg kissed her warmly.

"You have been won fair and square. Mistress Doris now owns your body for the night. I want you to submit to her and please her as you would me."

"Yes mistress I will,I want you to be pleased with me." Marg got behind her and presented her to Doris.

"You won, Doris take your reward, my latest sex slave and as we agreed also Diana. Come here Diana and stand next to your sister." Diana got up and took Daisy's hand. The two girls smiled at each other and then faced Doris waiting for her instructions. Doris pointed at the open door to the next unit. Without a word the two girls submissively left for the other room, they waited still holding hands watching the door where Doris would enter. When she did she locked the door behind her and like a victorious warlord surveyed the spoils of her campaign. In this case, two beautiful young women, who were now her property; slaves to be used at her leisure.

"Well Daisy my little sex slave, what do you think I am going to do with you tonight?" Daisy blushed.

"You will have sex with me mistress."

"What kind of sex are we going to have Daisy?" She walked up close and clasped her breast squeezing them hard.

"We will kiss and hug and lick...pussy," she was now crimson red. Doris kissed her violently as Daisy's lips yielded to her long slender tongue.

"Where do you want me to stick this tongue slave?"

"In ... my ... vagina, please. Yes, I would like your tongue in my vagina."

"Why?"

"Because it feels good in there, it makes me cum." Doris clasped one hand on her pussy, running her fingers roughly from bottom to top.

"Well now you little slut, you're already soaking wet. She stuck a wet finger in her mouth; Daisy sucked on it, making a satisfied sound. "Why is your pussy wet?"

"I'm excited from watching two mistress's, competing to have sex with me. Also the way you look at me mistress, makes my pussy hot and itchy inside."

"Diana, teach this wench how to turn a woman on!" Diana remembered what Doris had done to her before and it was pretty well, what she had just done to their mistress. They got behind her and she showed Daisy how to trace a finger from her neck to the crack. They both did it so two fingers were titillating Doris. They worked her back for a minute, including her crack down to the anus and back up. Then they walked around each side of her to her front, their fingers gliding on her skin around her hips.

Each girl now left one hand on Doris's ass cheeks, kneading them gently and continued to trace a line down her outside thighs. They circled the knee several times, then worked up the inside thighs but only so far, and then back down. Each time they came up they moved a little closer to her vagina and after three tries they bypassed it and slid their fingers to her stomach and then around her breasts to her neck. On the way down, they circled her breast getting closer and closer to her nipples. Once they reached the nipples they replaced their fingers with lips and then moved their hands down to her vagina. Daisy was looking down, to make sure she copied Diana's motions. As they got to the hairy mound they probed the many folds and crevices. Diana took Daisy's finger and thumb and placed in on Doris's clitoris nodding at her. Daisy fondled it as Diana moved down, inserting a finger in her vagina.

"All right slaves you have begun to satisfy your mistress. Daisy, you will now eat my pussy."

She got on the bed on her back and ordered Daisy on her hands and knees in the sixty-nine position. Diana was told to stand and straddle Daisy's ass, facing her mistress. "Now Daisy, lower your shoulders down on me and get your hands on my cheeks." She pulled her tits out to the sides so she could fondle them, as Daisy began licking her vagina. Looking up Doris could see both crotches. Diana was looking down at her mistress, wondering what she would be ordered to do. "Start masturbating Diana, with your left hand." Diana fingered her own vagina. "Oh that looks good slave, now reach down with your right hand and masturbate Daisy as well." Doris began opening and closing her thighs around Daisy's head as she moaned quietly. "Does it feel good to masturbate, Diana?"

"Oooh yes mistress, she moaned, oooh yes." She had a finger buried in her own as well as one Daisy's hole.

"I want you on my face Diana, when you release your juices, I don't want to miss a drop."

"Yes mistress I will... now mistress!" Diana dropped to her knees, spreading her thighs wide. Doris vacuumed her slave dry and then told her to get off.

Get your cunt in my face Daisy. She walked her knees back and positioned her vagina like her mistress ordered. "Get on top of your sister Diana, with your face in her ass and lick it. Diana did as she was told, using her hands she spread Daisy's ample white buns, giving her access to her crack. She kept some of her weight off Daisy with her feet as she licked her hole. "Straighten your legs out and close them tight together, I want all your weight on your sister slave." Doris wrapped her legs around Diana's, locking Daisy between them. "Eat me slave, eat me, dig your finger into my asshole," she screamed, as she neared her orgasm. Diana could see the juices seeping out of Daisy vagina on Doris's face. She had let one of Daisy's tits go and had a hold of one of Doris's squeezing and digging her fingers deep in her flesh. Her body jerked in violent spasms and lifted her and Daisy in the air repeatedly. Doris groaned and sucked on her slave's vaginas and Daisy climaxed again, pouring her love juices in Doris's ravenous mouth. Diana could feel her anal contraction, as her tongue circled Daisy's anus. Her climax abated after a few minutes, as she kissed and chewed on Daisy's inner lips and clit. Diana could feel Daisy's body jerk ones in a while, when the bites caused pain. Finally she was satisfied; telling the girls to get off her and into her arms, french kissing both of them passionately. "

"Well girls, let's get cleaned up for supper, so we can get back to bed again." She grasped Daisy by the breasts. "You and I have a lot of sex to get done before tomorrow morning, when I have to give you back to Marg." Daisy smiled at her sweetly, "Yes mistress my body belongs to you until then."

"That's right Daisy you have no free will do you? You must submit obediently, to be used by anyone."

"Oh yes mistress but I don't want to have free will. I get a rush from providing pleasure on demand. I almost have an orgasm when I'm told to stand and pose, just from the shear enjoyment of being watched." Doris kissed them both passionately, "where do Marg get you girls from?" She shook her head and took them to the showers.

In the morning, Marg knocked on the door at 8:00 sharp. Diana was awake and opened the connecting door. "Doris have been doing it to us all night, well mostly Daisy. They're sound asleep."

Marg kissed her black sex slave. We'll let them sleep another hour. You better get ready; Wanda and Jackie are in the shower now. Get Jackie to wash you. On second thought, help me getting Daisy out of here first. You never know what will happen when Doris wakes up. They very carefully coaxed Daisy out of bed and half carried the worn out sleepy girl into the other room. She collapsed onto a bed and they let her fall back to sleep.

After everyone got cleaned up and dressed, Marg left for home with her two girls. Wanda and Jackie would wait for Doris and drive home with her.

They had to drive by Daisy's family farm and pick up her things. It was easy since the family was away for a few days. Daisy left a note explaining that she had a job. She slept in the car for the entire trip home.

Lee met them at the door from the garage and flew around her mistress's neck. Marg kissed her passionately, after which Diana kissed her sister. "Lee, this is your new sister, Daisy," Lee kissed Daisy warmly.

"Welcome Daisy, you sure are really beautiful. Can I take her down to the room mistress."

"No Lee, Diana will do that, you can bring Daisy up when you're ready Diana, high heels only. You will come to my bedroom and clean me up Lee."

"Yes mistress, I'll take your bags." Diana showed Daisy where her room was. They undressed each other and then showered. When they finished, they put on their high heels and headed for the master bedroom. Lee was standing outside waiting for them, she knocked on the door and Marg said enter. Marg was kissing her husband when they entered. He had his back turned and there fore did not see them come in.

Marg moved her face away from his and gazed at her husband seductively saying: "I have a treat for you today honey, look behind you." The three girls were standing hand in hand with Daisy in the middle, smiling at him, Daisy with a very surprised smile.


"Well this is a pleasant surprise, Marg. what's your name sweetheart?" The girls brought her closer to her master.

"Daisy, sir."

"Daisy, you are welcome to our house. I hope you will enjoy yourself here."

"Thank you sir, I'm very happy to be here."

"Daisy I want you to refer to my husband as 'master' because you belong to him, as well as me now."

"Yes mistress, I'm very happy to be your sex slave too master and I will try to satisfy your every sexual wish, as I have with my mistress. I have never been with a man master, you must teach me how to satisfy you." He clasped her head and kissed her gently. The girls lifted her hands and placed them around his neck, as she returned his kiss passionately.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12