Model Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
At the dress shop Penny is readied to be shown at the club
8.3k words
4.59
57.7k
43
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
898 Followers

I want to thank all those who sent private and public comments about chapter 1. This was going to be a fairly straight forward story, but I loved some of the suggested directions for the story and changed course. As a result this chapter had to be rewritten and took a little longer than I thought. Sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy the results.

As always, the characters in this story are purely fictionalized and products of my wild imagination. The sex is between consenting adults over the age of 21. Thank you for reading, voting and as always comments are not just welcome, but encouraged.


Penny walked home on unsteady legs and her mind was still lost in a fog of debauchery. Her body was still tingling and occasionally she would have to stop to steady herself as a full body passionate shudder seized her. She had left all her underwear behind and her unfettered bouncy breasts were diabolically rubbing her hard thrusting nipples against her sweater. The result was her nipples were being constantly roused and agonizingly caressed. As she walked her still swollen and slick sex lips would squish together with her clit still sore but aching in need.

She had hoped that the walk would allow her time to cool off and get things in perspective. However, her sweater's soft caressing of her breasts, specifically her nipples was sending erotic jolts to her already aching clit. Her walking created an incessant friction between her slick and swollen pussy lips, only heating her clit even more. She had never felt her sex lips this swollen before and they still seemed to be pleading for more.

Long after the orgasmic tremors faded, Penny's accelerating passion forced her to stop, catch her breath and steady her shaking legs. Her breath was coming in heaving gasps, which only made turgid nipples rub more eagerly against her sweater. On top of everything else, everyone on the street was looking at her inflamed and shivering body and she knew what they were seeing.

She knew her face had the rapturous look of someone, that only an hour before, discovered the overpowering bliss of unrelenting orgasms. She knew they could tell she had been mercilessly fucked and she was still naked under her clothes. This only enflamed the blistering erotic fire rampaging through her and she quivered as she watched the people staring hungrily at her. The sudden image of people watching her have an orgasm on the sidewalk almost sent her into the passionate abyss she was trying to avoid.

She had been a respectful proper girl. Back in Nebraska, she had been the head cheerleader and the homecoming queen for two years. She had been the valedictorian and everyone knew with her brains and beauty the world was her oyster. She had come to the city to make it as a model and expected it to be as easy as the rest of her life had been. However, she wasn't prepared with a great portfolio and the constant rejection had left her resolve shaken. That had led her to the photographer's studio.

There a world she never imagined opened up. She had only had two sexual partners and neither had been even adequate lovers. As a result her only orgasms had been by her own hand and they were nothing like what she had just experienced. She found freedom when the photographer bound her and her mind soared with expectations. The camera and an audience had been an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac. The combination of bondage and exhibitionism had kept her on the edge of bliss and the slightest touch from the photographer had sent her spiraling into orgasmic nirvana. Her whole world had been turned upside down in last couple of hours.

On her walk back to the apartment she tried to think logically, but the incredible ecstasy of the last couple of hours defied logic. She knew no matter what, she had been changed. She could never go back to straight sex and she wanted to feel those lusting eyes caressing her body. She wanted to be bound tightly as her body was forced to accept the blissful agony of multiple orgasms. She wanted more, more of what she had discovered last couple of hours and the change would be forever.

Penny finally made it to her apartment and as soon as the door was shut she stripped off her clothes and fell into bed naked. The silky sheets caressed her already inflamed skin and soon she found her body squirming trying to get more stimulation. Her nipples throbbed, her belly heaved and thighs steamed as the sheets stroked her still sensitive body. Suddenly Penny was back at the studio with ecstasy rushing through her core.

Soon her hands were joining the sheets in caressing her body and as she tweaked her nipples she imagined the crowd watching her. She rammed two fingers inside her twat as she remembered the unrelenting and unstoppable orgasms while she was strapped to the X-frame. She remembered watching the numbers of people watching the webcast soar higher along with the explosive force of her orgasms.

Suddenly her body gloriously blasted into orbit again as her fingers pummeled her pussy and twisted her nipples. She remembered the numbers of greedy people watching her body consuming and gravity defying cums. They all watched, hungrily feeding their own needs, while she couldn't move or stop the sensual onslaught. While she replayed it in her head she shattered into yet another body clinching cum.

She shattered again and again with her mind's eye unwilling to release the fresh images of her sensual degradation. Finally her exhausted body finally took control with Penny slumping into an exhausted, dreamless sleep.

*****

Penny woke slowly the next morning, feeling drugged or hung over. Her muscles protested as she tried to stretch herself awake while the sheets caressed her still sensitive body parts. She groaned painfully stretching her sore muscles combined with her sensitive and equally sore nipples and pussy. As she lay in bed reliving yesterday's events it felt like an erotic dream, but her aching body convinced her it was real.

Penny wanted to logically think about everything that happened yesterday. With the sensory onslaught and her minds unwillingness to let go of the bliss she felt, she had been unable to think logically about her time in the photography studio. She had always been a logical thinker, so everything that happened the day before had been against her nature, or so she thought.

She had been happy and even joyful back home, but nothing and her entire life compared to the Nirvana she experienced yesterday. The pleasure had taken control of her mind and body, and she had eagerly submitted to the physical enchantment. In her own mind Penny had logically planned her whole life's path and none of it included the bondage, exhibitionism and wild orgasmic jubilation she experienced the studio.

The question she was asking herself was: can she go back to her old life's plan or should she embrace this new sensual path? While she was trying to logically chart career path, her hands began to caress her body in response to her subconscious cravings. Her hands hefted her breasts as her fingers reached to pull on her nipples. The minute she pulled on her nipples a jolt of passion rocked her body banishing all logical thinking from her mind.

As her hands continued to tease her breasts, Penny knew she had her answer. She couldn't abandon these new feelings, they were part of her now and if she was honest with herself she craved and needed this passion. She stopped thinking and let her hands roam her body luxuriating in the soft sensual caresses. She let her mind drift away as her hands softly delved into all of her secret places. Only the need to take care of her morning bodily functions took her away from this luxurious, sensual indulgence.

*****

Penny emerged from the bathroom with toilet still running in the background and her hands damp from washing. She saw all of her hastily discarded clothes lying on the floor and as she tremblingly picked them up a business card fluttered to the floor. She picked it up and it was the card from upscale clothing store that the photographer had given her. He had given her instructions to go purchase a sexy clubbing outfit and he even given her $500 to do it.

The card made memories of yesterday's photo shoot rush back to her mind and body. She stood frozen for a moment gazing at the card as a rush of erotic memories made her dizzy. She slowly walked over to her apartment's small kitchen and poured herself a bowl of special K cereal. She added some blueberries and milk to the bowl then still naked sat heavily on her stool. As she slowly ate her breakfast concoction she kept turning the card over in her other hand wondering if she should do what the photographer had asked.

She knew if she continued down this path days like yesterday could become her norm. She thought about what her parents and her friends would say about yesterday's photographs and she knew they would disapprove. However, yesterday's wild erotic and passionate day was the most thrilling and exciting thing that ever happened to her. If she was candid with herself she wanted to feel it again. She knew this was her last chance to go back to being a good girl, because if she went to that store she could never go back.

She finished her breakfast, washed her dishes and left them on the rack to dry. In her foggy haze of contemplation she walked back to the bathroom and took a long luxurious bath. She let the heat of the bath water soak her aching muscles until the water turned tepid. Then as the waters heat dissipated she lazily soaped her body paying special attention to those erotic areas that had been so abused yesterday. She ended the bath shampooing and conditioning her long luxurious hair and as she dried herself off she knew she had made her decision.

She wrapped her long hair in the towel, piled it on her head and stood gazing into the mirror. She had always thought she was pretty, but was she sexy like the photographer said. Penny still couldn't visualize what other people saw as sexy and to her she was pretty, could even be beautiful sometimes. However, she didn't know about sexy and her tight athletic body was full of handsome responsive curves.

Maybe that was it. Yesterday she had responded to the erotic stimulation with lust, unrivaled hunger and jubilation. Her body responded with all her athleticism as she contorted in spastic euphoria and maybe that was sexy. In any case, she knew she couldn't abandon the overwhelming erotic and sensual passion. It was part of her now and she had to go to the dress shop.

Now that her decision was made she had to figure out what to wear. After she blow dried her hair she started off with her skimpiest Victoria's Secret thong and she knew a bra would be a waste of time. She slipped on a tartan, plaid, pleated miniskirt and added a simple white blouse. She buttoned only one button below her breasts and then knotted the tails of the shirt beneath her breasts. The tightly knotted top gave her breasts some support and still left her belly bare. She slipped on some thigh high stockings and sexy but comfortable walking sandals.

She looked at herself mirror and thought she looked like a very sexy decadent school girl. Her hair was swirling around her shoulders and breasts in a beautiful golden swarm. She briefly debated tying her hair up in a ponytail, but she felt sexier as it swarmed around her shoulders and decided to leave it free. She slipped the card and $500 into her purse and headed for the store.

It was a long walk, about 26 blocks, so it gave Penny lots of time to back out or change her mind. However, the closer she got to the store the more excited she became. After being shown to hundreds of people yesterday, the thought of purchasing some more revealing and risqué clothing had her twittering with energy.

When she reached the store she stood outside for a few minutes looking at the mannequins and the minimal fashions covering them. The clothing seemed to fit into two categories, either skintight, or showing lots of skin. The thought of wearing something like the fashions in the window gave her butterflies and made her tremble with anticipation.

She took a deep calming breath, straining her tight crop top as her breasts filled the top. She looked down at her tightly stretched top with her hard inflamed nipples leaving large lumps tenting the blouse. She realized there was no doubt that she wanted this and her body was showing her true feelings. She looked at her refection in the display window, pulled her shoulders back, stood straight maxing out at her 5' height and went into the store.

She walked up to the counter and gave the business card to the cashier. The cashier took the card and pulled it down below the counter, running it under a black light so she could see where it came from. When she saw the mark on the back of the card her eyes quickly flitted to the gorgeous innocent standing in front of the counter. She knew what fate awaited the girl standing in front of her as she paged Lisa to the front counter.

None of this registered with Penny, but when Lisa came out her breath quickened and she knew she was in for another wild ride. Penny was looking at the most gorgeous woman she had ever seen and she was dressed to show off every asset. Her skirt was so short that Penny could see where the cheeks of her ass met with her killer legs. The top was a smoky transparent crop top that barely covered her nipples, leaving some of the bottom of her breasts exposed. Not that it really mattered, because the aureoles and nipples of her breasts were blatantly visible through the fabric while being enhanced and presented beautifully.

The long expanse between the bottom of her breasts and low rise of her skirt was gorgeously naked with her skin shimmering with a satiny finish. She had the perfect Barbie doll figure, with large breasts, very tiny waist, tight muscular hips and everything was in perfect proportion. Likewise, her face was flawless and showed off her brilliant blue eyes. Her hair was a short pixie bob that seem to define the shape of her face.

Penny realized that very few women can wear the outfit she had on, but Lisa looked incredible. As Lisa walked towards her, Penny thought she was seductively gliding in one moment and doing a stripper strut in the next. Her walk was elegant, sexy and decadent at the same time drawing attention to all of her various incredible body parts. Her hips rocked seductively back and forth showing off her incredible butt, legs, including her glistening and undulating muscular belly. Her breasts bobbed and wobbled on her chest in a seductive presentation drawing attention to her beckoning nipples. Her eyes glinted in a seductive amusement, like she knew that wherever she went she dominated the room.

Penny had always thought she was beautiful, but now she felt positively ugly next to Lisa. There was something else and as she watched Lisa's walk towards her she felt desire welling up inside her. Penny had never felt this way towards another woman and once again her world was being turned upside down. She shook her head to clear these thoughts, but something about this woman exuded sexual desire and no man or woman was immune.

Lisa reached the counter, took the business card from the cashier and then turned to face Penny. Lisa stood there for a second with her eyes slowly traveling up and down Penny's body, probing and measuring as she went. Penny felt like Lisa was stripping her clothes from her and she shivered as she felt naked and exposed in the woman's presence. She pulled her shoulders back, sucking in her nonexistent belly and standing tall for this woman's inspection. She felt the sudden need to please Lisa and Penny wanted her to like her.

"So, you want to be a model and you just had some pictures taken for your portfolio. The photographer sent you here for some clubbing clothes, am I right?" Lisa said in a soft seductive tone.

Suddenly Penny felt very inadequate and tongue tied as she responded. "Um ... yes ... I mean I want some sexier clothes. ... maybe some ... well things to wear to a club."

Lisa smiled knowingly, wrapped her arm around Penny's naked waist and began to steer her towards the back of the store. Lisa's face suddenly transformed from the decadent seductress into a friend with a smile full of warmth before she said. "Turn yourself over to me and I will turn you into a goddess that no man or woman could resist."

Penny mindlessly followed Lisa to the back dressing rooms, with her words sinking in creating a flush of desire. Lisa's hand was slowly and seductively caressing her waist as she guided her and Penny felt her womanly folds began to moisten and thicken yearning for what she hoped was to come. Lisa opened the door to the room at the back of the store and maneuvered Penny into the large room. Penny had never seen a dressing room this large before.

The room was the size of her bedroom back home, but all the walls were mirrored. However, the decorations in the room are what made penny's nipples harden. A spreader bar hung from the ceiling with leather manacles attached to each end. There were also directors chairs all around the walls for people to view whoever was bound in the middle of the room.

Yesterday's passion was suddenly alive and trembling inside Penny's body. In her mind's eye she could see herself bound to the spreader bar, naked with a room full of people watching. Her steps faltered as Lisa continued to guide her into the middle of the room and Penny's breath quickened in anticipation. Lisa's hand began to caress higher on her waist heading towards her breasts, while she leaned in and began to nibble Penny's ear.

"Oh God." Penny gasp as her body came alive with passionate hunger coursing through her body. Her legs trembled and she was finding it difficult to walk with the quivering in her belly and the heat between her legs. Lisa stopped her in the middle of the room and turned her so she was facing her.

Lisa whispered in a seductive passion laden voice. "Now let's see what we have to work with."

Penny stood compliant in the middle of the room as Lisa began to undo the shirts knot and button between her breasts. When it was open Lisa stripped the shirt from Penny leaving her topless in the middle of the room and being scrutinized by a wicked sexual devil. Lisa reached up with both hands lifting and caressing Penny's breasts, with her forefinger and thumb she toyed with her nipples.

"Oh my, these beauties are magnificent and real too. You are a beautiful woman and by the end of the day you'll be one of the hottest women you've ever seen."

Penny barely heard any of these compliments. Lisa's hands and fingers on her breasts and nipples were sending lightning bolts of fiery passion traveling through her body. Everything seemed to center in her yearning very wet pussy. Penny stood compliant as Lisa continued to toying with her breasts and nipples. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feelings Lisa was giving her. She had never had another woman touch her like this but oh God it felt so immoral, so wicked and so good.

Lisa's hands abandoned her breasts and then lifted Penny's arms into the leather manacles where she buckled her arms above her head. Lisa inspected manacles and gave a subtle nod and then her hands went to strip Penny of her skirt, shortly followed by her thong, stockings and shoes. Now Penny was standing completely naked and compliantly bound in the middle of the room. She hadn't said a thing except for some gasping shuttering breaths and a couple of moans.

Lisa began to scrutinize her with her hands touching and caressing as she went to. "Oh I love your splendid breasts combine with your tiny waist this gives us lots to work with. Your legs are magnificent, firm toned and shapely and look at this ass, small and firm like a little boys butt. However, your hips and butt have magnificent womanly curves. You don't have a big bubble butt and that is good because it would look out of place on you."

Oupa99
Oupa99
898 Followers