Modeling

Story Info
18-year-old woman discovers she's very good at her new job.
2.3k words
4.39
73.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had modeled a little before. Nothing that made me famous. Just a few local advertisements and fashion spreads.

But I loved it. I've always been a bit of a show girl and still can't resist playing to a camera. There's something thrilling about looking into that lens and knowing thousands of people will be looking at you. Men will be studying the picture and imagining what you look like under those clothes.

I was surprised, though, when I walked into my modeling job one cold winter day. Instead of a bunch of people running around trying to get a set ready, I found several people sitting at easels. They were all arranged in a circle facing a platform and concentrating very hard on the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

The most beautiful NAKED man I had ever seen.

He leaned back on long, lean arms with perfectly chiseled muscles that matched his abs. His skin glowed and his gorgeous face looked both bored and totally serene as he stared off into the distance. His legs were folded but I caught a glimpse of his cock. Even half-hidden in shadow, I could see it was the perfect size and shape.

I'm not normally one for pretty boys, but I could feel my breath quicken and my cheeks flush. I was startled by a rough voice beside me. "Are you the other model?"

I turned to see a man peering up at me, paintbrush in hand. I wanted to tell him no. That I had just walked in on accident. Impatient, he asked again. "Are you my other model?"

"I think so," I whispered.

"Perfect!" he exclaimed. The artist threw up his hands and began walking away from me. "They sent another inexperienced chicken! Go on. Go home. I can't work with you if you're going to be shy!"

I do not back down from a challenge. "No. I'm your other model."

The artist turned and raised an eyebrow. "I'm Jack. That's Cindy. She'll show you around."

I had been so busy checking out the god in the center of the room, I hadn't noticed the robed woman sitting in the corner. She was tall and blonde with large breasts. They were so large, her robe was having difficulty staying closed.

"Hi. I'm Cindy," she shook my hand. Her hands were cold and bony, her nails long and bright red. She pointed to the center of the room. "That's Baz. Not bad, eh?"

She winked and I blushed. I took another look before following her as she skirted the outside of the circle of painters. They paid no attention to us as we slipped through a door and back into the bathroom.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a thick terrycloth robe. "You can borrow this. I always bring an extra. We always get stuck with a newbie."

"Sorry. I mean . . . thank you."

"Well, I'll leave you to it," Cindy started back out the bathroom door. "Just come out whenever you're done."

I heard the door shut and I smelled the clean detergent scent on the robe before looking at my face in the mirror. I was pale with anxiety. What was I thinking? What if I knew one of the artists? What would happen if Daddy found out? I was barely eighteen and still living at home. I imagined his face would turn the same color as Cindy's red nails.

I sighed and took off my coat. I hadn't been Daddy's innocent little girl for a long time and he was bound to find out somehow. I pulled my long-sleeved t-shirt over my head and noticed how flush my chest was. I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or from the effect of Baz's nakedness. I hoped I could compose myself before I posed.

As I peeled my jeans off, my smooth legs turned to goose bumps as the chill in the air reached them. It was freezing outside and the heat didn't seem to be working well in this old building. I unlatched the front hook on my simple red bra and the cool air immediately turned my nipples to rocks. I placed my hands over my breasts, trying to warm them.

I jumped when I heard a loud knock on the door. Then I heard Jack's gravelly voice. "Hurry up in there! We're ready for the next pose!"

I threw on the robe and quickly stepped out of my red panties and tossed my clothes in my bag. I took a quick look at my naked body in the mirror and shrugged. Good thing I got a wax yesterday!

I rushed back out to the platform to find Cindy naked and sitting cross-legged, studying her nails. I marveled at how large her breasts were. She had a tiny frame and her breasts hung wider than her ribcage. My eyes fell lower to her pussy and now I knew the true meaning of a bush. Her pubic hair was dark and lush.

I looked for Baz and saw him, now robed, talking to one of the painters. She was pink with excitement and kept twirling her red curls around her fingers. I felt a pang of jealousy.

A hand grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me to the platform. "We don't have all day!"

Once we reached the platform, Jack placed Cindy where he thought the light hit her best. He turned her face to look toward the clock on the wall across the room and placed one hand on the platform so that she would lean away from me.

"Don't worry," Baz's voice turned my insides to goo. "It's easy. After five minutes, you'll be so bored, you'll forget you're naked."

He slipped the robe off my shoulders. I hadn't managed to tie it shut in my rush so it slid completely off. I felt my body flush while my nipples became hard again. All I wanted was for Baz to fuck me right there. I didn't care if anyone was there to watch. I wanted that perfect cock inside me.

Once again, Jack woke me from my lustful dream. "Come! Now! Sit here!"

Jack arranged me so that I straddled Cindy's left side. My left leg went under her legs. My right leg curled around her soft ass. I breathed in her vanilla scent as he rested my head on her shoulder. My right hand was placed on top of her left cheek, my fingertip inside her crack. I inhaled sharply when Jack pulled my left hand under her left arm and placed it right on her left breast.

Cindy didn't move as I cupped her tit and felt how heavy the flesh was. Her nipple was as big as the tip of my thumb and it dug into my palm.

"Okay, everyone!" Jack addressed the painters. "We have twenty minutes left. Do what you can."

Baz walked by us and winked at me. I wondered why he was still here if there was only twenty minutes left. Did he get paid to stand around in his robe?

My thoughts turned back to Cindy. I had never defined myself as bisexual. I had never even really had any thoughts about another woman. But for twenty minutes, I felt that nipple dig into my palm and wondered what it would be like to caress this breast. Would Cindy move if I kneaded her ass? What if I flicked my thumb across her nipple?

I began to fantasize about how she would moan if I sucked on her nipples. I imagined she would grip my arm and dig into my flesh with those long nails. Maybe she would writhe on my finger if I explored her thick forest and found my way to her clit. Would she let me slip my finger inside her wet pussy?

I began to tire of sitting in the same position and tried to shift a little. In doing so, I released her breast a bit and let my hand slide across her nipple and back. I then smashed it a bit before gripping it hard and then releasing a bit. I'm not sure if I imagined it, but I thought I felt her push her ass further into my hand. Did her heartbeat quicken?

It wasn't long after this that Jack announced time was up. Cindy fell out of her pose and my hands lingered a little longer than was necessary. My hand did not want to let go of that heavy mound.

"Models!" Jack called. "Can I see you at my easel?"

Cindy and I grabbed our robes. This time, I took a second to tighten the tie.

"I'm working on a showing and I need one more painting. Will you stay for another pose? I'll pay you, of course." Jack sounded more like he was making a demand than asking a question.

"No problem, Jack." Baz wasted no time in approaching the platform and losing his robe. Once I heard Baz was in, I wanted to stay, too.

I was trembling at the thought of pressing up against him. "Um. Sure. I can help."

Unfortunately, Cindy wasn't able to stay. She had to pick up her daughter. I gave her my robe and thanked her. I was surprised to realize I was disappointed to see her go. I longed to feel her soft flesh again. My disappointment didn't last long as I turned to see Jack positioning Baz.

Baz had his left leg on the platform and the other dangling off to the side. Jack pulled me over and had me sit in the crook of Baz's left knee. I felt Baz's cock resting on my hip and I bit my lip. Jack had me lean back so that my small breasts pointed up. I caught Baz looking at them and my nipples hardened so much, they became painful.

Jack then raised my left leg so that my knee was bent and my foot was flat on the platform. My legs were spread wide and my heart pounded as I realized my pussy lips were open for anyone to see.

Jack stepped back and surveyed the scene. I noticed his eyes linger over my pink lips before he shook his head and then pulled Baz's face closer to mine. It now looked as though Baz was getting ready to whisper some dirty words into my ear. Then Jack placed Baz's hand right on my pussy.

I flinched as Baz's fingers barely brushed my pussy, which was now glistening, slightly damp with excitement. I tried to slow my breathing. I stared at the ceiling, trying to clear my head of any thoughts.

Jack began to paint us and I tried to think of anything but the hot flesh so close to me. A few minutes passed before Jack threw up his hands in exasperation.

"No! This isn't working! Look at you!" He pointed at me. "You look like a dead fish! Give me some LIFE!"

I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to move. Baz's cock was at my hip and his fingers almost on top of my slick pussy. I felt that if I moved, this picture was going to be on a porn site instead of an art gallery.

Suddenly, I felt Baz's fingers moving. They slipped around my clit and my chest started heaving. "You're wet," he whispered. "Don't move."

I tried to obey as I felt his fingers circle and then tug at my clit. I kept staring at the ceiling as my lips parted and my breath became ragged.

"Have you been imagining this?"He whispered. I felt his cock growing hard against my hip. "Did you want me to shove my finger into your slutty cunt?"

I felt his middle finger slide into me as I moaned. "Ohhh yesssss. Oh Baz. I want to cum for you."

"That's it!" Jack cried. "Life!"

Jack began painting furiously while Baz slid his finger back out and then replaced it with two. His thumb mashed my clit and my body jerked.

"Don't. Move." Baz frowned.

"I'm sorry!" I panted. "Please don't stop!"

Baz grinned and began to pump his fingers in to me. Harder and faster. He growled into my ear. "You fucking slut. Feel how wet you are. You're dripping all over. You filthy whore. I want you to cum for me."

I felt Baz shove a third finger into me and pound furiously at my pussy. He reached down and grabbed a nipple in his teeth. I cried out and thrashed against his hand, no longer able to sit still. "Oh fuck! Oh Baz! I'm gonna cum!"

"That's a good girl. Cum in my hand. You're my good slut."

Baz mashed my clit under my thumb and that was it. My cunt clamped down on his hand and my hips pumped up and down. I cried out as my body shook while the orgasm ripped through my body.

When my body quit trembling and my pussy let go of his hand, Baz put his drenched hand to my lips. I looked at him and he grinned while I sucked his fingers clean.

Neither of us said a word as we stood and I grabbed his rock hard cock. I looked at Jack, who was finally speechless. His mouth was wide open and his paintbrush had dropped to the floor.

A couple of months later, Daddy and I attended a party at a gallery. He sipped his champagne as we approached a crowd gathered around a large canvas. The crowd murmured excitedly as they studied the painting of a woman, her nipples pointing up to her lover's face as he passionately strokes her pussy.

Her head is thrown back, her face not visible, but I still blushed and looked away. I met Baz's eyes across the room.