Modeling Contract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

But Jan promised Bonnie there would be no nudity or erotic, well not too overly erotic shots after all they did want to sell the product. Bonnie realized she didn't have any say about it and dropped the subject.

The last set of photos was Bonnie holding negatives up to the light and Dan came in close to her face and snapped a dozen shots of just Bonnie's face from all sides. She was lovely, not a blemish Bonnie was the girl next door type for sure. There were no phony facial expressions, only honest shots of a pretty woman's face. As he pulled back the zoom he captured a few shots of her face as well as her neck shoulders and breasts again. Then he took some more of her shapely hips round ass and long legs. Bonnie felt he was taking shots of only her face from different distances.

Then Dan told her she was done. Both Dan and Jan told her she had done very well and that they would let her know in a week or so about the decision and if she was approved for the next round of photos.

It was now 6:15 PM and Dan Wilson and Jan Johnson asked Bonnie to have dinner with them. But Bonnie told them she had to get home because it was her husband's birthday. They apologized for hold her up and told her she should have said something they had no idea she was in a hurry. So Ms. Johnson had the studio limo drive her home and wait to take Bonnie and her husband to dinner at Club 21. It was one of the best places to eat, and dinner was on Ms. Johnson. Bonnie was so excited she had never rode in the company limo nor eaten at 21.

Bonnie immediately used the phone in the limo to call home and told Bob not to change she had a big surprise for him. The limo was much quicker than the subway and when it pulled up she asked the drive to wait while she ran upstairs. When she entered the apartment she was relieved to find Bob still in his nice clothes. "I'm so glad you haven't changed yet, have you eaten?" she asked.

He told her he had ordered pizza and was about to go and pick it up. She said, "Forget the pizza I have certificates for 21! I'm taking you to dinner and baby it's on the company. Just wait until I tell you what happened today, you'll never guess in a million years Bobby."

As she changed quickly into a nicer outfit they closed and locked the front door. Bob whistled when he saw the limo in the driveway and she told him it was theirs for the evening. They went to diner in the limo and when they arrived at the restaurant there was a very nice table waiting for them. Ms. Johnson had reserved their spot under her name, so everything was first class. She had ordered ahead a special bottle of wine for Bonnie and her husband in apology for inadvertently delaying their evening.


As they ate Bonnie began to tell her husband Bob what had happened today. He had never seen Bonnie this excited, at least not since the night he asked her to marry him and she saw the ring. He listened and tried to say something but she continued to talk and talk and talk. Finally he took her hand and told her, "Take a breath baby! Slow down you're going to have a stroke."

She laughed and stood up and bent over the table to kiss him. Her skirt lifted up and the backs of her thighs were wet with her excitement. She reached for her dress and pulled it down so her ass wasn't hanging out behind her. An old man sitting next to them smiled as his eyes feasted on her firm smooth thighs and the pretty flower patterned panties she had on. Then she sat down and looked around to see if anyone saw her and she saw the old guy. He smiled and she blushed. When the old man was done his dinner he and his wife walked past Bonnie and Bob and he whispered in her ear. Bob watched and smiled wondering what he was telling her. When the old guy walked past Bob he said, "You're a very lucky man mister. Your wife is so beautiful."

Bob thanked him and looked at Bonnie. He asked, "What was that all about?"

Bonnie smiled and said, "He told me I should show more leg and the back of my thighs are very nice."

She laughed as she blushed again and saw Bob was smiling as he imagined the old guy looking at Bonnie's thighs and ass as she bent over to kiss him. He wondered if the old fucker got a hardon?

The night was ending and as the limo drove them back home Bonnie explained again to her husband what was going to happen when Dan showed the photos of her to his boss. She told Bob how he had her pose and how she got excited thinking a bunch of men would see her that way. But Bob didn't seem to have a problem with it and told her, "That's OK baby and if you get the job it's OK with me as long as you don't pose nude. Are we in agreement?"

Bonnie told him that the magazine Dan Wilson worked for never showed full nudity of women. They did show bikinis and things like that but no nipples or other private parts."

She told her husband that Ms. Johnson had stated it that way when she was first asked to pose. Bonnie felt it was OK and she felt comfortable with Dan and the way he had her pose except for those two. Bob looked at Bonnie and asked her which pose bothered her. She explained the stooping and the bending in her tight short skirt. She said, "My ass and legs were showing a lot as they pressed against the material of the skirt; she explained that there was nothing she could do about it with the clothes she had on.

Bob laughed and told her she had better get used to that since it sold more magazines. She agreed and promised she wouldn't show her "nipples or other private parts".

They kissed and he had his hand up under her skirt and was slowly making love to his wife's pussy with his fingers as the limo drove towards their home. He moved his fingers under the leg opening of her bikini panties and began to very slowly stroke her wet slit. He didn't rush and he didn't push hard. He gently stroked her and she was moaning in his mouth in minutes. As he worked on her pussy pleasing her, Bonnie slowly ran her hand up and down his leg stroking and squeezing the hard thick shaft of his cock. It was still under his slacks but she could feel that Bob was very hard and she knew she was very wet. The limo driver saw it all in the mirror of the car. He too had a hard on as he watched Bonnie's legs open more so her husband could make love to her pussy with his hand and fingers.

As they pulled up to the house she was very worked up from Bob's hand, not to mention what she had done today. Bob agreeing with her and telling her he didn't have a problem with her posing if she got the job as long as she didn't show her private parts also made her happy and ready to please him, reward him, love him. She whispered as the driver got out the car and walked around to the side door, "I'm going to show you all my private parts tonight baby! Take me to bed and make love to me Bobby."

He smiled and as they exited the limo Bob noticed the driver looking at his hard-on and smile before Bob saw the driver's eyes move to Bonnie's legs as she swung them out the door with her knees opened a little. As she stepped out of the car Bonnie's skirt was very high up her thighs from Bob playing with her pussy. He was sure the driver could see his wife's panties and wondered if he saw the wet spot Bob knew Bonnie had in the front of them? Bob smiled knowing a bunch of other men were gong to see her in panties too if she was picked and he was pretty sure she would be. The driver said goodnight as he inhaled and could smell her sex as she passed him and he knew she was ready. He was thinking, "Man! Her husband is going to get laid in minutes of them closing their front door. Lucky SOB!"

They thanked the driver and Bob offered him a tip, which he refused telling Bob it was already taken care of. As the limo drove away Bonnie was walking up the steps and already removing her blouse. As she entered the bedroom her skirt dropped to the floor. Bob locked the door and walked up the steps picking up the blouse. He entered the bedroom and followed the trail of clothing into the bathroom where he saw Bonnie completely nude and stepping into the shower. He was thinking she had a great set of legs and a fantastic ass. He quickly undressed and stepped into the warm water with her. They began to make love there and it lasted almost all night long.

Bob gave her vagina a great deal of love with his mouth and she climaxed hard against his face. Then he entered her and she lifted her right leg up on the edge of the tub as Bob's cock went into her with one push she was that wet.

After the first time in the shower he made her pose for him the same way she had posed for Dan and Jan. Only he had her do it nude. His cock was hard as a rock and she pushed him back on the bed and rode him from on top. Again the orgasm for both of them was unbelievable. But for Bonnie it was so strong she almost passed out. She fell on top of her husband and he held her as his cock finally shrunk and fell out of her pussy. She moaned softly as it did. He kissed her and rolled her over. He held her and they fell asleep at 3:00 AM.

The next morning they were both late for work since they made love one more time before showering. Ms. Johnson didn't say a word since Bonnie worked late the night before and then celebrated her husband's birthday. Jan knew that Bonnie had gotten laid the night before when she saw the two suck marks on her neck. She asked her if she'd had a nice time and Bonnie couldn't stop thanking her. Jan told her if she got the job she would get perks like that all the time but would have to watch the suck marks. Bonnie blushed. Jan wished her luck and then walked away. Bonnie settled in and started work around 11:00 AM. She couldn't wait until she heard one way or the other about the job.

Four days after the first shoot, a package arrived for Bonnie. It came by Federal Express and contained all the photos Dan had taken of her in Ms. Johnson's Office that day she tried out for the job. Bonnie and Bob sat and looked at them and she felt herself getting wet again as she saw how the pictures had made her push her rear end and thighs out against the tight skirt she'd had on. Bob told her she looked beautiful and that they were the best photos he had ever seen of her. Bob smiled thinking how big her breasts looked the way Don made her push them out and raise her hands over her head lifting them higher.

Bonnie felt incredibly sexy as she looked at the professional photos of her body and face. Dan had really captured her best features. Bob finally lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He undressed her and buried his face between her legs. Bonnie loved the way Bob licked and sucked her vagina and she held his head as he lapped her wetness. Her musk filled his lungs and he increased his stimulation. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the touch of his tongue and lips and fingers on her hot and wet pussy. She needed to cum badly and her husband was pushing all her buttons. As he worked on her cunt, she began to moan and then slowly pump her hips faster as her orgasm swept over her body. Bob was making her cum with his mouth and she loved how it felt. Bonnie cried out again and again as she climaxed three times back to back to back.

He moved up over her body quickly with his own need now. She took him in her arms and then used one of her hands to guide his hardness into her waiting pussy. As the head of Bob's cock entered her it stretched her lips wider and she moaned, "Oh my God! Oh, my God." When his thickness first entered, she felt that wonderful feeling only a woman knows when her man's cock is filling her. The feeling of Bob's cock head and shaft moving up the channel of her vagina deeper and deeper was driving her desire and lust higher and higher. She felt she would scream or go insane as she lifted her pelvis up higher to give her husband all of her sex.

Bonnie loved the feeling of Bob's cock as it moved into her tunnel that first time. The feeling of it moving in and then out was so fantastic. But, oh God that first time when the thick mushroom head of his swollen cock moved into her wet, sweet, tight hole was the best feeling in the world. All women know that feeling, and they love it.

She began to rock and pump as Bob began to push in and out of her body. They made love with their bodies and minds. They merged as one and fucked as one now. He fucked her slow and easy; gently at first. But before long she was bucking her hips and lifting her body up to meet his thrusts asking for more, more. It was then that he began to fuck her harder and faster.

Bob's cock was throbbing and his balls were so very tight as they slapped against her rear end now faster and faster. He loved Bonnie very much and the feeling of her vagina squeezing his shaft and cock head was always too much for him. Neither of them ever lasted very long the first time.

As Bonnie peaked with her climax, she lifted them both up off the bed. As she hung in the air Bob's balls slapped her ass one last time and her hips and ass pumped and pumped trying to get him as deep as she could get him into her body. He held her tightly and kissed and tongued her mouth, as they stay locked together after peaking. She moaned into his mouth with lust and pleasure. They both worked to cum and orgasm and then she felt him arch his back as she wrapped her legs around his body and rammed her cunt up into him. Bob slammed his cock as deep as he could get it and cried out with his passion as he shot a huge load of his sperm deep into her pussy.

They pumped and thrust and fucked wildly now as his cock spewed shot after shot of his love juice into her and they climaxed together. Bonnie's orgasm swept over her as her pussy juices coated her husband's hard shaft. As her cum mixed with his it bathed them both. It was good, very good for each of them.

Finally, she fell back onto the bed with him on top of her. Panting wildly Bonnie tried to whisper that she loved him very much. It took three tries before she got all the words out. Bob told her the same thing. Little kisses and light touches were given by each of them as they began to come down from what was a wonderful orgasmic encounter of sex between them. She really did love Bob, and the sex they had always shared mirrored that love.

They lay there for a little while with him on top of her, sucking and licking her neck and tits. Then she smiled as she rolled him off of her and felt the last bit of his cock come out of her vagina. She rolled him onto his back and took his semi-hard cum covered sticky cock and began to suck on it. She worked it until it was hard and as he looked at the photos again while she sucked and licked his cock Bob began to get very hard. He was thinking she didn't even look like his wife in many of the photos. She looked much too sexy to be Bonnie, but just as beautiful as ever. He realized that her body had developed a great deal more since they were first married; more so than he'd ever realized, that is until now. He also knew how much more sexual she was now. Dan had really brought that out in the photos.

He continued to look at the photos and then at his wife sucking his cock. He was thinking that when she pushed her breasts out and up like she did in the photos, they looked another cup larger. He noticed her ass too and began to realize Bonnie's ass and thighs looked perfect in every picture. He hadn't noticed in a long time just how full and round her hips and ass were until he saw the way they looked in the photos. He knew he hadn't been paying enough attention to her and that was about to change. He didn't want her being swept off her feet by some strange model guy. When they were first married she was a young girl. But now, God, Bonnie had matured into one beautiful, sexual woman.

He was hard again now and Bonnie pushed him backwards onto the bed. She moved over him and straddled his body. She took his hard cock in her hand and again guided the head up between her open thighs and into her very wet, warm and cum filled pussy. Again she worked it up and down the slit of her pussy tunnel first before she felt her vagina lips separated and it entered her pussy hole. Again it felt so nice moving up into her tunnel and she saw her husband smiling at her now as he reached and cupped her breasts. They seemed so large and full with long hard red nipples sticking out towards him.

Bob moaned as she slid the cock head inside her and slowly, very slowly lowered her vagina down, down, down onto his cock. She took a while to sit all the way down on it; finally, she was resting on his thighs. With his cock fully inside her now she bent forward and kissed him. She told him not to move. They stayed like that, locked together and holding each other. She moaned from the feeling. Bob moaned from the feeling.

Then she slowly began to rock back and forth on his dick. Bob loved this position since he could cup her breasts and pinch the red hard nipples on each one like he was doing now. Plus he could look down and see his cock sliding in and out of the woman he loved. She lifted up and came down on him again and again, each time she did it slowly.

The second time around, they fucked much slower and made it last much longer. As he watched her body working, he said to himself, "If Bonnie doesn't get picked for this job he wanted to see the woman who did. She looks so erotic fucking me as she rides on my cock lifting up almost off of my hard on."

Bonnie was better at sex now than when they first married. They'd had lots of practice and she could lift up until just the fat cock head was inside her pussy. Then she would move down again taking him fully into her body. She did it again and again and again and the feeling was wonderful for both of them.

As Bonnie worked up and down Bob's cock, she saw him close his eyes and let her fuck him this time. She smiled knowing it was a very good night. The loving went on for a very long time. It was very late in the early morning when she finally cried out with one last huge orgasm. It was one of those that curled her toes and made her head spin.

Bob had cum in her a second time and when she finished cumming too she simply fell on top of him. They fell asleep with his cock deflating but still up inside her pussy. Finally during the night it slipped out and she rolled over spooning against him.

A few days later Jan Johnson the managing editor of the company told Bonnie that she got the job as the new Model for Excite. When Bonnie asked what the product was she would model for she was told it was a new condom. It would be sold everywhere.

Her photo would be posted in ads along with the product everywhere across the country. With slogans that would read,

"When the time is right and the man is to;" or,

"Better safe than sorry, even if your partner looks like these two."

Bonnie asked who else would be posing and Jan told her a number of men would be posted along with her. They would be models from the agency too. When Bonnie learned of this, she was a little upset and wondered how Bob would feel about it. Oh well, she would be covered and none of her private parts would show and there sure wouldn't be any sex, she was sure of that. So she decided Bob wouldn't be that upset.

Then it hit her! She was now working for the Johnson's Modeling and Advertising Company as a model, not a receptionist. She received a check for $2,000 and was told her salary would now be hourly, and that she would earn much more as a model than as a receptionist. Jan told Bonnie she was sure she would earn a great deal of money before this ad campaign was over.

Bonnie was overjoyed and came home that night to her husband who was happy for her but a little upset because the product was a rubber and men would be posing with her. And the men would be models and hunks he was sure of it. They talked a long time and she promised she would never embarrass him or herself and would not expose her "private parts." She told him not to worry about the hunks because most were so big headed they wouldn't even talk with her. Neither she nor her husband had asked what the product was before she had agreed to model for it and now she was under contract and it was too late.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers