Modeling Contract Ch. 08

Story Info
Who was taking photos of Bonnie and why?
8k words
81.1k
11
14

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

After she had taken off her skirt and blouse she knew they were too dirty to wear again before they were washed and cleaned. Cum covered the inside if her skirt and lube was on her blouse from Victor using a little so his big dick would go into Bonnie's pussy easier the first time. She closed her eyes as the warm water washed over her beautiful body. "God how Victor fucked me," she said softly to no one. She stood in the shower and used the very nice body lotion left there for her use. It smelled lovely. Then she double wash her ass and pussy, making sure she left no traces of Victor or her own cum. Then she played with her breasts a little making the nipples hard as she washed them.

She smiled as she got out of the shower and looked into the mirror. She said, "Well I don't look any worse for wear from having my very first threesome with a man and another woman. God how many times did I cum anyway?"

She plucked an eyebrow and inspected her body. She shaved her underarms that didn't really need it, but she was sure there was a sort of five o'clock shadow. Then she inspected her pussy; again she cleaned it again with the soft cloths that were there. She applied her best perfume and walked into the bedroom. The drapes were open and she could see people at the pool. She wondered if she should venture out for an hour or two before dinner. Then she decided she was tired and as she lay down on the bed she realized it was a waterbed. A very nice one at that. She smiled thinking how it would feel being fucked on it. Then she closed her eyes and drifted off.

At 6:30 PM her phone rang and Rose was on the other line. She said, "I walked past your room Bonnie and saw you laying on the bed, so I figured I'd call and make sure you were awake. Dinner is at 8 and then the welcoming party. You don't want to be late. How about I come and get you at 7:30 and we'll go get a drink?"

Bonnie agreed and hung up the phone, she got up off the bed and went into the bathroom to put on her make up and dress for the evening. Jan had arranged for each person to have different sets of clothes to wear for the special functions that were being offered during the week. Bonnie picked out the a pair of red shorts that showed the cheeks of her rear end and her nice, shapely legs and the matching red halter top which showed off her ample cleavage. She then applied her make up and fixed her hair. She was almost done when there was a wrap at the door. She opened it and there stood Rose. Bonnie didn't recognized her, she looked so different. Rose had on a jumpsuit that was a combination of a pair of very short shorts and a very low cut halter type top. Her breasts were pushed up with the bra that was sewed right into the outfit. And there was a zipper, which ran down the front of the jumpsuit from her neck down to her pussy. Rose smiled and asked Bonnie if she was ready? Bonnie whistled and said that Rose looked really sexy, and that she was sure looking to get fucked or sucked in that outfit. As Bonnie turned Rose reached for Bonnie's rear end and cupped her ass cheek in her hands. She said, "and you look like a walking orgasm in those red shorts. I'm sure every man on the farm will not even notice me."

Bonnie turned around and smiled. She moved closer to Rose and took the zipper in her hand and pulled it down exposing her full dark breasts. Bonnie continued to slowly unzip the outfit and pulled the zipper down and under Rose's pussy. She smiled and said; "well if you go with the zipper undone no one would notice me Rose."

And with that Bonnie slid her hand into the open front of the jump suit and cupped Rose's pussy. Rose closed her eyes and moaned softly as Bonnie tickled her pussy. Then she pulled her hand out from between Rose's legs and as she did Rose took it and held Bonnie's fingers up and told her to lick them. Bonnie smiled and put the two fingers she had in Rose's pussy in her mouth and sucked them clean. Rose kissed her lightly so she wouldn't mess up her makeup or lipstick. Then she zipped up her outfit leaving a large amount of cleavage and the roundness of her breasts showing. They opened the door and walked together to the bar.

It was already crowded at the bar outside by the pool with members of the Agency. Bonnie spotted Rex and Victor right away. They seemed to be standing there just watching the women as they sat and drank. Each woman looked very beautiful and had on an outfit that showed off her best features. There were now 7 or 8 women and four men, two of which Bonnie knew. Then she saw someone else she knew, Dan Wilson, her photographer. He had been invited to the farm too; she didn't know that. She blushed a little remembering how she had sucked his cock and he had eaten her until they both had had orgasms. Bonnie didn't know if she wanted to walk up and talk with him right away. Maybe if she ran into him later on it wouldn't be too uncomfortable. That went for Victor too. She didn't necessarily want to hook up with Victor right away either. But she smiled when she remembered how Victor had gotten her off like no other man had ever before.

She walked towards the far side of the bar and Rose and she ordered drinks. As they talked and looked around, Rose told her few things about the people she knew. As she talked she felt someone stand behind her. She could feel a presence, but no one had touched her yet. She turned slowly and saw Rex and Paul A. Messinger the president of Escort Magazine standing there, inches from her back. Paul smiled and said, "I wasn't even sure that was you Bonnie. My God you look so beautiful. You too, Rose! Both of you could stop an old man's heart."

They laughed and smiled and Rex moved in and wrapped his arm around Rose's body and hugged her. Paul asked the four of them to sit at his table. They walked arm in arm, Paul with Bonnie, and Rose with Rex. As they walked, Rex whispered in Rose's ear, "I was told to separate you two. Paul wants some time alone with Bonnie tonight. And besides you look good enough to eat in that jump suit. I'm going to pull that zipper down with my teeth."

Rose smiled and told him they both had work to do first. Each was hired by Jan to entertain the guests and model's that were at the ranch for the first time. She smiled and said, "But after we're done, you can have sloppy seconds if you want them."

Rex squeezed Rose and told her sloppy seconds with her is better than being first with most other women. She smiled up into his deep blue eyes. She knew how good Rex was at giving woman the fucking of their lives and she didn't want to be sore the rest of the week. But she would never turn down Rex's cock, never.

Bonnie and Paul sat next to each other and Paul began to talk to her and tried to convince her to pose for him in a very private setting. He told her it would definitely help her chances of winning the Escort of the year prize. But even if she didn't win that prize, he would guarantee her that she would be paid $5,000 for the sitting.

Bonnie was interested and told him maybe later, after dinner they could meet and she would pose with her outfit on she was now wearing. Paul was overjoyed by the time the drinks arrived. The four of them sat and chatted for about 20 minutes until Rex said he and Rose had to mingle with the other guests. They excused themselves and left. Paul and Bonnie chatted and he learned a great deal about her personal life. He learned that Bonnie's husband wasn't happy with her posing nude and had demanded she not pose again that way. He had no problem with her posing as long as her 'private parts' were covered. Paul laughed and told her she was missing her calling, but understood why Bob didn't want his wife to be shared with anyone else even in the pages of a magazine.

They chatted and she told him that she would only pose nude again if she won the year end prize. She wanted the money to buy a better and bigger home and start a family. Paul was supportive when he had to be and gave her some ideas on how to handle her husband if the opportunity to pose nude came up again. Then the announcement was made for dinner and Paul walked with Bonnie towards the dinning room. He had no intention of letting her get away tonight and maybe meet some beautiful male model and forget about him. By the time the night was over Paul had all the intentions to have Bonnie fucked by his cock tonight.

They ate and talked with others near them, but Paul kept Bonnie close during dinner and after when the cocktails flowed like water. It was 10 when Paul asked Bonnie if she was ready to come back to his room and let him, the amateur photographer, take a few photos of her? Bonnie was close to being tipsy, but not drunk. She had maybe one more than she could handle, but she had a warm glow and felt sexy and horny as man after man hit on her and Paul sort of told them to get lost. Finally Jan came over to them both and asked how everything was going tonight?

Paul told Jan that Bonnie had agreed to pose for him tonight. Jan smiled and told Bonnie that Paul could do her carrier a lot of good and that she should remember he was the final decision maker for the Escort model of the year contest. Bonnie wrapped her arms around Paul and pressed her lovely breasts into his arm. Paul smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. He than took Jan's hand and told her, "We're going to my room now Jan. You'll see we get a bit of privacy won't you?"

Jan smiled and told him she would make sure they weren't bothered all night. He laughed and told her he wouldn't last all night with this beautiful woman, he was too old now. Bonnie heard them talking and sort of understood what they were saying. Finally she said, "Time to go sweetie. I want to freshen up first before we take those photos."

Paul smiled at Jan and kissed her as he whispered, "Thank you baby! You know I owe you more than one. But this one is spectacular. I can't wait for her to get undressed."

The two of them walked with Jan towards the room and Jan made sure no one would bother Paul and Bonnie tonight. It was a standard thing she did for rich executives who paid huge sums of money to attend this function because it was always a great way for them to fuck a beautiful woman as much and as long as they could get it up. Even the wives of these men were taken care of similar to the way Jan had taken care of the husbands. The women were taken to an exclusive health spa in Florida thousands of miles away. That gave the husbands a free hand for them to have sex all week with some of the most beautiful women in the world. It was a win-win situation.

As Paul ran the key card down the lock, he held the door open for both women. Bonnie went in first and then Jan followed. Bonnie turned and saw Jan and asked her what she was doing in Paul's room? Jan told her she wanted to make sure that a man as important as Paul A. Messinger the president of Escort Magazine was not disturbed as she posed for him. Bonnie smiled and asked Paul where he wanted her. She stood posing with her new and sexy outfit on. Paul came over to her and kissed her as he ran his hands down her back and over her very nice rear end. Bonnie giggled and wiggled her finger at him telling him he was a bad boy.

As she stepped back Paul took out his expensive camera and tripod and told Bonnie to get on the bed. Jan stood there and watched as this very sexual woman crawled up on the bed like an animal in heat and posed a few different ways as Paul snapped away. "God," he said to himself as his cock grew in his slacks. "Her body is perfect and her face so beautiful. I'm going to really enjoy this night."

He told Bonnie, "Why not take off that top baby! Let me get a couple shots of those beautiful breasts?"

Bonnie knelt on the bed and slowly and very deliberate raised her hands over her head and with them came the top. Her full shapely breasts swung free and bounced as they were released from the top. Paul was snapping away as fast as the camera could. He gave her instructions as did Jan. Bonnie was positioned in a group of different poses that really showed off the shape and fullness of the breasts. Paul even moved in and zoomed in to get a close up of her long red and now very hard nipples.

As Paul snapped away, Jan made a drink for Bonnie and said, "Here sweetheart you must be thirsty. Have a drink."

Bonnie took the drink from Jan's hand and dipped her nipple into the glass before she drank a large sip of the drink, which had a mixture of drugs Jan had planted in it. Bonnie took the other breast and held it in her hand as she dipped the other nipple in it. Then she held her breasts up for Paul to see. The nipples were dripping with her drink. Jan told him to go ahead and enjoy himself and she would take the photos. Paul moved around the camera and got on the bed. His mouth watered for the nipples and his hands couldn't wait to get hold of those damn beautiful tits Bonnie held out offering them to him. Paul's face was pushed into one tit and his mouth captured the nipples between his lips. His tongue licked out immediately. He sucked it and licked the drink off of it. Bonnie felt his hand take the other breast and she watched as Paul moved his head from one nipple to the other and back again. She moaned from the feeling. Jan told him to be careful about drinking the mixture from her tits. Paul knew she had laced the drink, but he didn't care, he needed those tits, he had to have them. His mouth cleaned the drug and drink off both tits and then he sat there and told Bonnie to drink up.

Bonnie drained the drink and smiled at Paul as she saw his cock pressing against his slacks. For an old guy, she felt he had a very nice cock. She said, "Now what baby? How would you like me to pose now?"

Paul said, "How about you pose for me fully nude Bonnie. Come on drink all of that drink Jan gave you."

He took his own drink and chugged it down. Bonnie did the same thing with her second drink. As she put the glass down Paul moved in and unsnapped the shorts. He told her he was going to help her get them off. She smiled and told him he was so sweet. She arched her hips as Paul pulled the shorts off from around her hips and slowly pulled then down her long exquisite legs. He smiled as Bonnie wiggled out of the tight shorts and as Paul held her foot she lifted her leg opening her thighs for Paul's first look at that very sexy bald pussy. He moaned with lust. She smiled and patted his arm as he held the other foot and she lifted her other leg. She sat with her legs open where they fell on the bed. Paul told her to bend her knees. Bonnie followed his directions well as Paul moved closer and was now looking directly between Bonnie's wide open legs and he pushed her knees opening them even more. The bones of her legs were pushing out next to her pussy. Paul said in a very horse voice, "Masturbate for me baby? Play with your fantastic body for me. Let me see you play with your pussy. Let me watch you cum."

Bonnie was half out of it now and she smiled and said, "No! Not until I see that hard old cock in your pants Paulie.""

Paul couldn't get his slacks off fast enough and as he sat there watching Bonnie's pussy shinning at him he opened his legs and Bonnie looked directly at Paul's rather nice sized cock. Jan smiled knowing this was working out very well. The plan she had set for Bonnie tonight was coming together exactly like she had intended it too. Paul stroked his cock and told Bonnie almost in a whisper now, "Play with yourself now baby! I want to see you orgasm for me. Do it Bonnie, do it for me sweetheart. I really want some photos of you cumming. Play with your pussy Bonnie."

Bonnie smiled again and inserted a finger in her pussy and started to finger fuck herself. When she had done it a few times she pulled her finger out and offered it to Paul. He immediately moved in and as he knelt on all fours right in front of her, he sucked her finger tasting Bonnie's juices. She was very horny. Horny as hell actually. The drinks and the old man begging her to masturbate for him were making her hot. Bonnie held both breasts and squeezed and played with them as Paul watched and licked his lips. His cock looked so hard and red and nasty. Bonnie told him to come over and help her cum. Paul jumped at the chance. He sat between Bonnie's open legs and asked her what she needed?

Bonnie smiled and said she needed his sweet tongue right here. She pointed at her clit and Paul saw it sticking out from under its hood. Bonnie used her fingers and opened he lips of her pussy wide showing her pink insides. Paul moaned again as he bent forwards and then down towards Bonnie's cunt. And Bonnie pushed and then held his bald head as she pushed his face towards her wet, hot pussy. Paul could smell her musk and he moaned again. This time he did it directly on Bonnie's pussy. She arched and told him to suck, suck her fucking pussy! Paul was now the one following directions. Jan watched and began to rub her pussy on the outside of her shorts. Then she couldn't stand it any longer and she undid a button on them and unzipped the zipper. Bonnie's eyes were glazed over as she held Paul's head and felt his nice tongue licking and fucking her pussy hole. She looked over at Jan and saw that she had her hand down her shorts now and was fingering her own pussy.

Bonnie moaned with her lust and need as Paul made her climax. He held her around the hips and let her thrust her hips and pelvis up into his face as she got off. Then she pulled him up and held him as he kissed her like a lover this time. She whispered in his ear, "Fuck me Paul. I know you want to and I want you to. Fuck me good baby! Make me cum again!"

Paul fumbled with his cock and Bonnie helped to guide it to her waiting and very eager cunt hole. As Paul sank into her pussy completely his moan was long and loud. Jan watched as he pushed his cock as deep into Bonnie as he could get it. She was fingering her pussy like a wild animal.

As Jan worked on her own body Paul was in heaven as he thrust in and out of the woman he had wanted from the first photo he had seen of her. Again and again he pumped into Bonnie and Bonnie lifted up and thrust back against Paul. He was no Rex or Victor in fact he wasn't even as big as her husband Bob, but right now Bonnie needed a cock and Paul's cock was the only one in the room. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around Paul's back and told him, "Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me and cum in my pussy Paul!"

Her words and the body under him made it only a few seconds before Paul knew he wasn't going to last long. He had wanted her to fuck him more than any woman he had ever been with and he had been with 100s of women over the years. But Bonnie was just so beautiful, so sexual and had a body as good as any woman he had ever been with that Paul would have done anything to fuck her.

Bonnie was about to cum as Paul's cock was sending her over the top. Then when he pulled out and had her sit on him, she moaned as his thick shaft went back into her hole. She rocked and bounced up and down as Paul now rubbed her clit with two fingers. And Jan had finished cumming in her shorts and when she pulled her sticky wet fingers out of her pussy she walked over and fed them to both of the lovers. That was all Bonnie needed. She moaned deeply and slammed her cunt down on Paul's cock all the way almost knocking the air out of his old lungs. Jan held and squeezed Bonnie's breasts as Bonnie began to orgasm. As Paul watched Bonnie climb the ladder of passion he felt her pussy grip his cock and held it as if she would never let it go again. And the feeling and the sight of Bonnie cumming sent Paul over the top too.

He cried out as his cock began to pump his dead sperm up into Bonnie's beautiful pussy. They rocked and pumped and thrust together and against each other as they both climaxed, hard. It was very good for both of them, especially for Paul. And as the fucking slowed down the cum began to come out of Bonnie's pussy and coated Paul's cock and balls. She smiled down at him and realized then just how old Paul really was. But it didn't matter now, she had given him as much pleasure as she could give. And he had done a good job on her. She was a little surprised Paul had fucked her so well. She fell forward on top of him pressing her breast against his gray chest hair and rubbing them around, being tickled by the hair. For an old guy Paul was in pretty good shape. He held her and slowly and very happily stroked her body, loving every minute of feeling it on top of his own.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers