Modeling Contract Ch. 09

Story Info
Bob gets his first signs of her cheating while he is away.
5.2k words
77k
17
11

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

As the men watched the big touring bus turning around and heading away from the lodge Bob and the other members of the fishing group were glad they had finally arrived. The four-hour trip was pleasant and relaxing enough but they were glad to get out and stretch their legs. Everyone is happy to get to where they were going.

Bob had sat next to a guy named Ralph whose wife Mary had been working for the Agency for three years now. They introduced each other and Bob told him that his wife's name was Bonnie. This was Mary's second trip to the farm. Ralph told Bob that when she came home the last time she looked like a million bucks and had actually dropped a few pounds. Her body was tighter all over and she was very fit. Then he smiled and said, "And when she got home she was very horny. She almost fucked my balls off that entire week. She had dropped some weight and had lots of sexual energy. She was so happy to see me and we made love most of that first day home."

Then Ralph showed Bob a photo of her and Bob smiled and told him he was a lucky man. Ralph said, "And then we did it twice each day afterwards and she even let me try some things I had asked her to do before but she had told me no. It was like she had turned a corner and was willing to let me try all sorts of things I had been wanting to do with her since we got married."

Bob smiled again and said, "Well, good for you Ralph."

He wanted to change the subject, but Ralph kept talking. He said, "She even sucked my cock. Yep! Only the second time in the 5 years since we have been married. And she liked it Bob! She told me she wanted to give me everything I ever wanted and that she wanted to show me just how happy she was being married to me and for me letting her go away all those times for the photo shoots."

Bob looked at him and asked, "Going away? Does your wife have to go out of town often to work for the Agency Ralph?"

Ralph said, "No not often maybe 4 times last two years. But she earned enough money to be asked to come to the farm. I mean to tell you she had a new outlook on life and I think it came from when we were away from each other that week. I think it did us both good to get away. But especially for my wife she was so glad to see me! And then when she went out of town those times she was like that every time she came home. It was like she missed me so much and couldn't wait to see me in bed."

Bob said his wife hadn't had to work away from the city. She had to pose nude a few times. Then Bob asked Ralph if his wife had done the same thing. Ralph said, " Yes. She has worked very hard that entire year and did a few nude photos shots. But, she earned a great deal of money from them."

Ralph told Bob that they had put almost $35,000 in the bank. He wasn't too happy with Mary posing nude and going away on trips from time to time but the trips were to various Caribbean islands and places with lots of scenery. He knew that's why they sent her to those out of the way places. It just made the shoots better with those beautiful places as a back drop."

Bob asked, "So she was out of the country? And they had her pose nude for the shots. Didn't that worry you Ralph?"

Ralph told him yes but when he saw the photos they were beautiful. "That's why she had to go to those places."

Bob smiled and Ralph said, "You know clear green blue water, blue skies and white sand with palm tress make a much better photo than the streets of New York!"

Then both laughed. As Ralph told him how Mary had received such high pay for those out of the country photo shoots. They were always in good taste and the scenery was beautiful. He told Bob he only wished he could have gone with her to enjoy some of it. But he had a job too and the Agency wouldn't pay his way anyway so he had to stay home. It seemed he was always too busy or they just didn't have the money for him to go. But with the money she had earned from the shoots they now were traveling more and seeing some of the different places around the world she had been too, but this time they did it together.

Bob listened and wondered if Bonnie would be asked to do that sort of thing too next year. He told the guy that his wife's name was Bonnie and she was the second top money earner for the Agency this year. Ralph told Bob that Mary was the top earner. They congratulated each other.

Bob explained about the photo shoot and Bonnie posing for Escort magazine. As they talked they became friends. Ralph told him he had seen the layout and his wife was very beautiful.

Once they had gotten off the bus and to their rooms they had unpacked and were now gathering around a barbecue that was presented for them the first night. As they sat around talking and got to know each other, the beer was ice cold, the shrimp were huge and there was a great smoked tenderloin available to all of them. The food was outstanding and by 6:00PM a few guys had wandered down to the lake and others were walking around just checking out the place for areas to fish the next day. They sort of staked a claim on various places around the lake.

Bob saw Ralph walking around and he called out. They walked down to the lake and saw fish actually jumping out of the water. They had no idea exactly where they were in the mountains, but they knew they were far away from home. But the mountains around them were beautiful and had just the tips with snow still left on them.

Bob sat on the ground and Ralph offered him a smoke. He thanked him and turned it down he didn't smoke. They talked some more about the Agency and the life style. Both men felt they were very lucky to have wives as beautiful as they were. Ralph showed Bob a few photos of his wife and Bob did the same for his wife. They both agreed it would be a long week without them along for the company especially in their beds.

They walked back to the lodge and sat in the big room where the food would be served when it wasn't served outside. They began to talk about where they lived and what they did for a living when Bob's cell phone rang once. He reached for it, but it stopped. He stood and walked around trying to get a better signal but they were just to far into the mountains.

Later that night there was another great dinner and all agreed it looked like a week of good times, friendship and food. Most of the men went to bed early since they all wanted to be up early to start fishing. Just around 10 PM Bob's phone rang once again. And again he couldn't get a signal strong enough to hear or talk.

That next day, Tuesday morning, Bob and a few others had been fishing and caught quite a few of them. There would be a great fish fry tonight. It was now around 1:00 PM in the afternoon when his cell phone rang again and this time he saw he had a voice message but then the signal faded in and out again. He tried to get a better area so he could at least answer it. But all he had done was to see that there were photos waiting for him. He pressed a couple of buttons but didn't recognize the name and wasn't it just faded and wasn't going to open.

He wondered who would be sending him a voice message. He wondered if his wife was OK? He started to worry a little and told Ralph about the calls. Ralph suggested that maybe he could use the phone in the lodge. But they soon found out there was no phone at the lodge. In fact, the only phone was in the little town 10 miles up the road. He could take the jeep and drive there tomorrow if he liked. But today three men had it and were exploring the area in it. The manager told him they most likely wouldn't be back until near dark.

It was dark when the men returned the jeep that night and the manager insisted Bob not try to drive the roads in the dark. He told them that the road to town was very dangerous at night. There were no side railings and it was a straight drop off the side of the road. He would have to wait until morning. They decide to wait. In the morning they were told that the fishing was best in the morning and then in the afternoon Bob and Ralph would drive to the town and call home. Bob also got the number of the farm and would try there too.

As Bonnie and Rex entered her room they were already both naked. Both of them had stripped completely when they had been sitting in the pool chairs giving each other oral sex. So as soon as they entered the room and the door shut Bonnie immediately dropped to her knees. She took Rex's beautiful huge cock in her hands and smiled up into his eyes as she began to make love to it with her mouth and tongue. "God it's so big and so thick and it's still growing Rex. I love looking at it and touching it and holding it in my hands. And I love sucking it," she said.

Rex stood there his tight athletic body towering over her and his model chilled face smiling down as he watched her suck and lick around the which cock head. He loved it when a woman just dropped to her knees and started to suck him without him asking or telling her to do it. It showed she loved worshipping his big dick.

As Bonnie knelt in a subservient position and licked and kissed and sucked this beautiful piece of penis Rex had between his legs. The sounds of sucking, licking and slurping could be heard all around the room. He held her head gently with both hands and slowly fucked her mouth.

She was so excited she hadn't even closed the drapes tight and could only think of one thing. She had immediately dove down to her knees and started sucking him in order to get his cock as hard as she could so he could fuck her. She was panting and so damn hot for this man and his superior cock.

She began to devour the thick head as she tried to take as much of his huge dick into her mouth and down her throat but it was very difficult since Rex was not only very long but he was so much thicker than her husband Bob's cock was. She had deep-throated Bob many times and he had loved it when she heard him moan with pleasure. She wanted to hear the same sound from Rex so she was now trying to do the same to Rex. But it wasn't working.

After Rex was very hard and his cock was bobbing up and down and his lust for her was great he pulled her up and told her to get on the bed. She moved quickly as he reached for and pulled the curtains almost closed. There was still an inch or two gap between the two ends. People walking by could see Rex and Bonnie together sucking and fucking if they had stopped to look into her room. Many walked past the room but didn't stop and look they just walked on by.

But a blond-headed woman had taken up position near the open drapes. She would walk passed the room every few minutes and snap a few photos before she walked away again. This went on for about an hour with her taking shots of whatever was going on in the room. Then when she was sure she had what she needed she moved away and checked the photos out. She had everything she wanted now and then moved back to a chair by the pool and waited for Rex to leave the room so she could get a date and time fix on his leaving.

During that time Bonnie lay on the bed as Rex stood next to it. Her head pointed towards the headboard and her feet at the foot of the bed. Rex was holding her legs up and her thighs out wide smiling as he looked down between her legs seeing her wet pussy and he knew she was ready for him. He instructed her to put his cock in her wet warm pussy while he held her legs open.

As Bonnie took the big cock in her hands she moved it to her wet, open and so ready to be fucked pussy hole. As he slowly entered her she moaned and grunted and lifted her ass up so he would have a better angle. Again and again he pushed and pushed trying to enter her. It took a while and they worked together to get his cock inside her. As he worked he felt Bonnie actually had a small climax just from him working his dick into her cunt.

It seemed that each time he pushed his cock into her hole he pulled the skin around the hole into the hole along with his big cock. His shaft was so long and thick it pulled her clit and her pussy lips inside her cunt with it. Bonnie never felt anything like it! The more he pushed into her the wetter she became and her juices coated his cock shaft making it easier for his cock to enter her deeper the next time. But as he did her clit was being sucked into her hole and rubbed against the slippery shaft of his cock. That was stimulating her entire body and she climaxed from it!

His thickness stretched her opening wider and wider. Her pussy hole looked like a stretched rubber band around his shaft it was that tight around his cock shaft. He could feel how tight she was and it made his balls tighten and his cock head so stimulated he had to stop a few times or he would have cum in her.

But now she was open wider than anytime in her life. She was in some pain but he was also gentle and was giving her great waves of pleasure. He wasn't actually fucking her yet but the movement in and out of her vagina was very pleasurable to her as she lay under him and watched his thick shaft enter her. She was stretched wider than anything she had ever used to masturbate with, and much wider than Bob's cock had ever done before.

Rex was so thick it took both of them a while as they both worked together and used lots of KY jelly. But finally he was inside her now about 9 inches and he again waited for her to adjust knowing he was now deeper than her husband had ever been. That part of Bonnie's pussy felt even tighter. It was good and Rex knew that soon it would be even better. Bonnie sighed and smiled up into his lustful face. "Fuck Bonnie! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. Your pussy feels so tight. I'm going to fuck you until you pass out baby," he told her.

She moaned as his words of fucking her made her even more horny. She felt so full so stretched. His big cock was now so deep inside her she never knew she could take anything this deep into her pussy hole. And then it started. Rex began to slowly pull out and then back in as he began to move now and started fucking her. He would leave his cock head inside her and then pushing his long thickness slowly and deep into her body. Each time he did, it made Bonnie cry out with both pleasure and pain. However, each time he pushed in there was less and less pain and greater and greater pleasure. It felt fantastic to both of them.

Rex drove his enormous cock into her very stretched pussy hole now again and again and again. Bonnie had never been fucked like this and the orgasms swept over her body one after the other after the other. It had taken very little time once Rex started to fuck her. She moaned and sighed and smiled as she watched him pumping his hips and felt the cock head move up her tunnel rubbing all of the sides. It was unbelievable how it felt to her.

She lifted her ass and hips up the best she could with him holding her legs like he was doing trying to get him deeper still. He held back saving some of his cock for her later on when she was screaming for him to fuck her faster and deeper. Then he would drive all of his cock into her. He pumped his hips and moved faster now. Bonnie was delirious and rolled her head from side to side saying over and over again how good it felt.

With her eyes closed she moaned and then asked him and then begged him to fuck her harder, deeper, faster! Rex smiled down and then complied by driving all of his huge cock all the way into her and it took her breath away. He was buried balls deep now. Bonnie had taken it all. He told her, "Look Bonnie. Look down."

She raised her head and saw him completely buried inside her. "You did it" and he said, "You did it baby! You had taken all of my cock inside your tight sweet pussy. How does it feel?"

She smiled up at him and told him she had never felt anything like it. "Oh God Rex your cock feels amazing. It's so.....so good Rex. Oh Jesus, fuck me. I'm really ready now for it! I really want you to give it to me baby."

Rex began to fuck her like a whore now. He thrusted and pumped his cock in and out of her hole. Each time he pushed into her 10 inches went deep into her hole. Each time he pulled out over 9 inches came out. All the time his thumb rubbed her clit.

Bonnie was like a puppet and was lifting up and down fucking him back as hard as she could. Then her body took over and started to cum. She cried out as Rex drove his cock into her one last time and she felt it! The shots of cum went so deep in her cunt that she knew they were being pumped directly into her womb. Her cervix was pushed and rubbed and her clit felt like it was a foot long.

Rex thrust so hard now he was pushing her up on the bed. He placed his knees on the bed and drove his cock home now. He felt her lifting up to meet his thrust and then she wrapped her beautiful shapely legs around his back and pushed her heels down on his ass driving him as deep as he could go. Then she locked her legs around him and her arms held his neck and she humped and humped and humped her body on his shaft as she climaxed one last time. She hung in the air and screamed and telling him how wonderful his big dick felt.

When they were finished she let her legs down and he moved off of her and lay on the bed next to her. She rolled to her side and curled up holding him around his stomach with her thigh over his leg and dick. Then once she caught her breath she moved around and laid her head on his lap. His wet slippery cock was lying next to her face. It dripped with cum and she reached over and began licking and kissing it thanking it for the best fucking she had ever had.

Rex smiled down at her and pushed the hair back from her face so he could see her worshipping his cock again. Even soft Rex's cock was 6 or 7 inches long and even soft his cock was thicker than her husband Bob's cock was when he was as hard as he could get. Bonnie had never been in love with a dick. But this one had driven her wild, the owner plowed it into her giving her sensation and pleasure she never felt before. Rex's cock had touched nerves deep inside her body, nerves she didn't know she had. And, when he dumped a load of cum in her it went so deep she knew she would be leaking it for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow. Now she kissed and licked it and Rex actually heard her sort of cooing as her lips and tongue cleaned him and loved him. Rex smiled down into her eyes and said, "That's nice baby! So did you like it baby?"

She smiled up and kissed the head of his cock before saying, "God Rex! It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. Your cock is unbelievable. Can we do it again?"

He smiled and told her sure just as soon as she got him hard again. With that he told her to rollover on her back and let her head sort of hang off the bed. She turned around and let her head lay just half way off the bed. Rex held it in the proper position and then told her to reach up and put his cock head in her mouth.

Bonnie followed his directions and soon she was taking his cock and sucking it and letting it get harder in her mouth. As she licked and sucked, Rex pushed more into her open mouth telling her he was going to deep-throat her. She readied herself and he lifted her head until her throat was angled just right so his cock would go in on a straight line. He pushed and she took almost half of it the first time. Bonnie gagged and gagged, but she kept trying. Then she was able to take him down her throat and he started to fuck her mouth! She was red and having trouble breathing, but she wanted this more and more. She wanted to show him she could do it! And then he pushed once more and he was resting his balls on her forehead as she had done it. She had taken all of his big cock down her throat. She held it a few seconds and then he pulled out and Bonnie took a huge breath and Rex shoved his cock back down her throat. They did it about a half a dozen times and finally she moaned for him to stop. He pulled her up in his strong arms and kissed her and held her. He told her no woman had ever done that to him. She moaned as she realized she had taken everything he had. He laid her on her back and began to rub his cock over her face. It was as long as her face. It was an amazing dick. She licked it and sucked it and even licked and sucked on his big balls as she felt his fingers rub her pussy.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12