Modeling Contract Ch. 11

Story Info
The end to Jan's company & Bonnie's marriage.
2.4k words
86.7k
14
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

There was fear in Jan's eyes as she watched the masked men bound her securely to the post. She had no idea who these men were but as she tried to move she realized that they had secured her so both of her holes were open and available to them. She was nude and her legs were open wide.

Bob and Ralph had secured her body extremely tight to the big round post in the barn, which held up the roof. She was upright with her legs spread wide open and in a sort of crucifixion position. Her arms were out and up at a 90-degree angle from her body. Her body was held in place with strong leather straps. One leg was bound to the tractor while the other was tied to the big stall door. She was their prisoner and completely helpless.

As Ralph began to invade with her pussy with the ax handle Bob asked her questions. With the help of the handle going up into her cunt an inch further each time she hesitated, it didn't take long before she was providing all the answers they needed.

There was now a good five inches of the handle inside her. Finally Bob asked the most important question. He wanted to know where all the photos, movies and documentation were stored for any black mail she and her company might use on any of the people employed. When Jan refused to tell him, Bob took the pitchfork and moved the long pole handle under and around her rear and started to push into Jan's rose bud. He had pushed it in less than an inch she screamed with a bloody roar.

The loud music and noise from the party covered her screams. No one was coming to her rescue and she realized it. When he had an inch inside her ass and Ralph had five inches in her pussy Jane broke down and told them everything. Including where the safe was and its combination.

While Bob stayed with Jan, Ralph went into he big home and into her private office. Everyone was so involved with sex or watching it no one saw him. He opened the walk-in safe and removed everything he could find on the company and their activities. There was information on the many tax havens she had placed money as well as the double set of books. He them found a huge number of DVDs, CDs and all the photos and letters that he could locate. With three large boxes filled and in the back of the pick up truck Ralph came back towards the barn.

As he rounded the corer of the large home he saw his wife being doubled teamed. Rex was screwing her in her pussy while she sucked on Paul's cock. Ralph stood in the shrubs for a short time watching his soon to be ex wife going wild on both men's dicks. When Rex slammed his huge cock into Mary from behind he pushed her forward and she swallowed almost all of Paul's smaller but thicker cock in her mouth and down her throat. Back and forth her body moved as her pussy ate up Rex's huge dick and forward again to suck Paul deeper and deeper. Finally Ralph had seen enough and he turned and walked away, back to the barn. He was done with her.

The two men left Jan tied up and gagged. But before they left the barn Bob poured water on the leather straps. They walked to the truck and picked up the folders on the front seat. They each had one in their hands as they walked to wards the house. As they walked into the house where the party was going on each man looked for his wife. The first one they saw was Bonnie. She was still the center of attention.

Bonnie was on the table sucking a cock of one of the pretty boy models while a huge black man was pumping his cock and shooting his cum all over her face and tits. As he did Bob stood there and watched him finish. When the man stopped cumming he stepped back out of the way for the next man. As Bonnie rolled her head around looking to see who was next in her gangbang, she saw someone she felt she knew. Then she realized it was her husband. Screams came from her lips before she could get the cock out of her mouth! The man she was sucking tried to hold her head but she pulled away and tried to sit up.

Bob looked at her body and face covered with god only knew how many men's cum and he just shook his head in disgust. She started to speak when Bob handed her the folder. He said, "Shut up and listen. Read the papers in that folder before you decide to come home. You have been served."

Ralph was his witness as Bob continued; "The locks have already been changed to the house Bonnie. And there are protection papers already signed by a judge, which forbid you to come within a 50-yard of the house or me. There are also divorce papers you'll find in the folder, which need to be signed. If you contest the divorce you family and friends in fact everyone you know will receive the photos I took of you tonight looking like you do now. Have you seen yourself? Well look down at the cum all over your body you fucking slut! Also there are other photos and videos of you fucking and sucking many different men here, some I recognize. Some must be doing another LADY!"

Bonnie tried to speak to say something to her husband but Bob cut her off again saying; "I told you to shut your fucking mouth. Sign the papers and don't ever let me see you or any of your friends again."

He waved an arm around in a half circle to the group standing their watch them. Then he said' "There is a phone number of my lawyer in the folder and if you need to get in touch with me call him. I don't and won't talk with you again. In fact as far as I'm concerned you're dead. As he turned to leave and the black man grabbed his arm. He said, "Hey man fuck off. This bitch is ours and when we're done we'll send her home to your white ass."

In Bob's current mood, grabbing his arm was not the smartest thing the man could have done to him. Bob rammed the handle of the baseball bat he had along with him for protection. The black man's lungs let out a huge breath of air as he doubled over. Before he could recover Bob came up from the ground with the fat end of the bat and caught the big man right smack in his black balls. When he hit the floor the rest of the people in the room that were around the table backed up, some ran some walked away but none came towards him.

Bonnie was sitting up on the table now rather than laying on it. Her body looked very used because it was. She said, "Bob don't go we have to talk about this. What of the children? You know this will really hurt them. We can get over this baby! Don't go or let me go with you."

Bob said, "Can't do it slut I just had the truck cleaned and you know how I am about messing up my truck. Now if you want your teeth you'll shut up and sign the fucking papers."

He waved the baseball bat out at her and the others. They all took another step or two further back. As they did Bob and Ralph backed out of the room. He got to the doorway he felt someone behind him. It was Paul. He turned and saw it was the old man. He put his hand on his face and just pushed the old guy out of the way knocking him to the floor.

Ralph had found Mary now still in the same place she was with Rex still fucking her or she was fucking him now actually. She was bouncing up and down on the man's big cock while two other men waited for him to finish. Ralph waited until Rex was shooting his load into her and when he stood in front of her and she saw him. Bob walked around the large plant, which was hiding them and stood next to his friend. Bob had the baseball bat. Ralph had a shovel. Bob watched Ralph's back

Mary saw her husband standing right in front of her while Rex's cock was slowly deflating inside her. Her hand shot to her mouth and the other tried to cover and stop the cum running out of her as Rex withdrew his spent dick from her cunt. The other men looked to see what Mary was gasping at. They saw Ralph standing there and Bob behind him with the baseball bat. Ralph held the shovel like a farmer but he looked very mad. The men backed off and Rex tried to get out from under Mary's body. They saw Ralph and she said, "Oh my God, it's my husband."

Mary stood up and then as Rex moved out from under her she sat actually she sort of fell back down. Her naked ass landing bouncing on the table she had been fucking Rex on. She then stood up again and tried to say something to her husband. He held up his hand the one that held the folder. He handed it to her as he turned towards the other men. He screamed, "Run you fucking better run NOW!"

They all backed up and turned and ran away from the scene leaving Mary standing there nude and her thighs were covered with Rex's cum as it slowly leaked out of her. Ralph watched as the men left the room. He turned towards his slut wife and put the folder in her hand. He said, "Now you're served too bitch. Bob is my witness."

She tried to speak but no words came out of her mouth. Ralph said, "Don't even try Mary. Read this bitch and know that if you don't sign all the papers your photos and videos will be sent to every one we know and put all over the Internet. Every time you try to start a new life the new man in it will a set of these. You have three days Mary to sign and return these, all of these papers to my lawyer. His card is in the folder as well. Three days! So call him not me. Do not! I say again do not call or try and get in touch with me again after today. Don't come home, don't call, don't write, we are as done as 10 day old stale bread left out in the sun."

He turned and walked out of the room hearing her begging for him to wait and that she loved him and please don't do it, don't leave her. Ralph just continued to walk towards the truck with Bob looking around behind them. There was no one going to try and stop them.

They drove off with all the evidence they needed to bring down Jan and her prostitution ring of models. There was no direct evidence to convict them for Jan's situation. They had the shovel and pitch folk in the truck. The drove back into the city after burning the tools in the campfire they had at the place they stayed the night before. The iron parts of the tools they dumped into the river that ran along side the highway that took them back towards their homes.

They found Jan almost a full 12 hours later when the party group finally broke up. It seemed that the only two people who had a problem were Mary and Bonnie. The rest continued to party and fuck and suck. However the others would soon receive notification from many lawyers when the husbands and wives received the photos a few days later. It seemed that Jan kept records of who was in attendance for the past 5 years.

The Attorney General's office in their state was sent an a rather large package with a letter explaining what was inside it. The AG's office now had all the information the original documents and photos the two men had taken. The letter told the AG that they found these papers on the side of the road. They kept copies of everything that effected them directly and their divorce.

The AG's office had heard about the parties and the prostitution going on at Jan's farm. But, they were all adults and there was nothing he could do since before these documents there wasn't enough evidence. But now with the two sets of books and fraudulent tax data included in the package, the prosecuting attorney had more than enough to press charges. Jan and three Senior VPs were arrested in her office that following Friday.

Drugs and other illegal things were found in her building. So they were all confiscated. The AG's office took control of all of it under the law the federal Government had passed some years ago. It said that if drugs were found in a home, business, boat or car it gave the government the right to confiscate the item.

The AG had all bank records and accounts and other corporate things that had been involved with the drugs. All of Jan's buildings, cars, boats and houses as well as the farm were all now government property. And the bank accounts in that state were frozen and no funds released.

The Federal government assisted the state's AG and got involved and handled the other accounts since they were offshore. Many were frozen as an act of friendship to our government. Some were even sent back to the state so they too could be used in the criminal prosecution of Jan's agency.

Other persons who were involved with Jan's ring of models, whores and call girls that had assisted in the set up of the business, like Paul, were arrested or sent summons and made to appear in court to testify against Jan or be prosecuted themselves. Many took plea bargains and were made to provide direct evidence against Jan. Her friends became her enemies. She retaliated like the AG figured she would and that brought legal cases both civil and criminal against some of these people too. Some were sent to jail for fraud and blackmail and prostitution. And many other individuals involved with her company lost their jobs and were publicly humiliated. Jan's case was a slam-dunk and she got 15 years.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Bonnie & Mary

What happen to the two whores Bonnie and Mary? Good story other than that part of the ending. Are you going with another chapter?

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Jan and her Merry whores

I was so Glad that Jan and Bonny and Mary got what they deserved if bonnie had been truthful towards her husband Bob and stayed away from the drugs and and just had some back bone just maybe Bob would have taken her back but no she let the money and the drugs do the talking for her i wonder what happend to all the money that bonny was stashing away from all the whoring and modeling did Bob get any of that money or did it end up confiscated by the AG`s office?

Pat

NGEE 38NGEE 38almost 17 years ago
Excellent story

I liked the story very much. Modeling Contract, provided the reader with characters that were convincing, sex scenes that were steamy, and kept the reader wondering what was going to happen next. Your use of the forshadowing technique kept the reader moving on to confirm what might happen next. Bonnie was driven by desire and satisfaction. I am convinced that she meant to be faithful to her husband but she just became overwhelmed by the moment and surrendered to passion. I had hoped that in her passion she would have engaged with a black man, or an evil older male who would dominate her and perhaps leave her with a baby, after promising to wear a condom. Bonnies use of cocaine, adds to her addiction to sex, foreshadowing the likelihood of being manipulated to having sex with less desirable people. Modeling Contract is one of my favorite stories and I look forward to reading more of your work.

rebolzrebolzalmost 17 years ago
The ending left a little to be desired...

You had a very good story idea but the ending was just a little bit weak...almost like a rush job. I wish some more effort went into it.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 17 years agoAuthor
actually I enjoyed write the entire story and want

tothank all of those who wrote construtive replies good and bad. Thanks for reading my story.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
I'll Follow the Sun Husband feels the pain of betrayal.in Loving Wives
Jail Breaking The sad tale of a man who learned too much.in Loving Wives
My Second Nightmare Which was worse: when she left him, or when she came back?in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
More Stories