Modeling for the Class

Story Info
Reluctant exhibitionism.
19.7k words
4.71
400.1k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is sort of a sequel to Naked at College, but please don't expect it to be of the same genre. I am working on a true sequel to Naked at College and hope to have it loaded the next time (1-2 months from now, which may not mean too much if this isn't the same day that "Modeling for the Class" was loaded). In any case, I do hope you enjoy it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marilyn Sanders and Alex Brandon had agreed to serve as models for Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld's class. It was quite an opportunity for the students, and Dr. Hirschfeld was tremendously pleased. There was something about having real, live models that made teaching so much more stimulating, inspirational, and, ultimately, insightful. He was frankly surprised that they were so willing, as many previous attempts to obtain models had been unsuccessful. However, he understood the reluctance. How many persons could you expect to be willing to model for a Human Sexuality class, particularly at such a conservative college? Dr. Hirschfeld couldn't be more grateful for their willingness to help with his instruction.

It was not, however, something that Marilyn and Alex had actually sought to do. It was true that they were "willing" to serve as models, but one would not actually describe them as "wanting" to serve as models. In fact, if it was really up to them, they wouldn't do it at all.

Marilyn and Alex were undergraduates at Abberville College (both were 19 years old). Abberville had recently implemented The Program in which students volunteer to attend classes naked throughout the day (see "Naked in College, #1"). It was expected that the clothed students would be duly respectful of those who were taking the bold steps to be naked throughout the day. Students who were caught verbally abusing them were subject to becoming future participants within the experimental program of campus nudity.

However, the President of Abberville, in consultation with Professor Billingsley, had decided that it would not be in the best interests of The Program to force students to participate, as if participation within The Program was itself some form of punishment. On the contrary, they wanted students to embrace their participation in The Program, to experience it as a unique opportunity for personal growth and trail blazing leadership.

So, they offered the miscreants a choice. They could either accept suspension for sexual harassment, a blemish on their academic record that could perhaps have quite serious consequences for future employment, or, alternatively, serve as models for Dr. Hirschfeld's course in Human Sexuality (all of the students in his class were at least 18 years old). It was frankly a quite difficult choice. So far, most of the persons caught abusing participants within The Program chose suspension in favor of what might be a most difficult and perhaps even embarrassing experience.

Marilyn and Alex, however, "chose" to be models. They had high career expectations. Alex would be entering his father's highly successful company at middle-level management upon graduation. All of that would certainly be put on hold if he was suspended for sexual harassment. Marilyn wanted to enter graduate school as a clinical social worker, which would likely fail once it become known that she was suspended for sexually abusing another student. For both of them, the option of serving out the sentence as a human sexuality model seemed considerably less damaging or harmful, at least in the long run. In addition, it was only going to be one hour of one class, and once it was over, their academic record would be clean.

They arrived promptly as the class was about to begin, and were warmly greeted by Dr. Hirschfeld.

"It is so good to see you!" Dr. Hirschfeld shook each of their hands with considerable enthusiasm. A sense of relief swept over both Marilyn and Alex. So far, this was rather nice, hardly any punishment at all. Dr. Hirschfeld appeared to be quite friendly and considerate. Wouldn't it be amazing if this in fact turned out to be a walk in the park?

"Well, we have a lot to cover. Let's get right to it. Marilyn and Alex, if you wouldn't mind, why do you stand over here, in front of the desk, facing the students." Dr. Hirschfeld had arranged the class chairs-tables into a large circle, broken only by a gap in which rested his desk. The circular arrangement allowed for a generally unobstructed view of whomever was in front of the desk.

"Sure, Dr. Hirschfeld," they both replied. This wasn't hard. They both stood, as instructed, facing the class.

"Now students, is there anything sexual in what you see."

Marilyn and Alex furrowed their brows. They were not feeling particularly sexual. They were not trying to appear particularly sexual. Marilyn had in fact dressed relatively modestly that day. There was no way that she was coming to model for a human sexuality class dressed in clothes that could themselves be considered provocative or suggestive. She was instead wearing a conservative business jacket, covering a white blouse, along with a skirt and nylons, but that was hardly sexual. Alex was wearing a Ralph Lauren polo shirt with matching chinos. What the heck was Dr. Hirschfeld talking about?

Many of the boys, however, did consider the appearance of Marilyn to be sexual. Her dress wasn't inappropriate or provocative, but she was certainly attractive and appealing. Business skirts on woman with shapely legs was really quite provocative for a couple of them. However, they weren't so sure that this said more about their own aberrant preoccupations than with the appearance of Marilyn. They pretended not to notice anything.

Dr. Hirschfeld explained. "Young adults, whether single or not, will invariably provide signals of their mating potential. It is inherent to our species. Consider, for example, Alex."

Well, this really stumped the boys, as well as the girls. He appeared to be quite normal. Perhaps if he was wearing a muscle shirt, or really tight jeans. But, you couldn't see anything of his body. They couldn't even detect any cologne.

"Sociobiological research has indicated that, genetically, what women find most attractive in men is not always their bodies. Physical attractiveness does get a high rating. Physical attractiveness is a sign of physical health and strength, a signal that he is likely to be a good protector as well as a good provider for herself and her children. However, equally important for the ability of the male to protect and provide is wealth, power, and status. Wealth, power, and status will at times even trump physical attractiveness. And, how does the male demonstrate these qualities?"

Toni offered an answer. "By his clothes?"

"Precisely, Toni. Excellent. Alex is not wearing just any clothes. He is wearing a quite expensive polo shirt and chinos, and even those with the status symbol of Ralph Lauren emblazoned for all to see. It is a billboard of wealth and status."

Alex objected to the suggestion. "Dr. Hirschfeld, I really don't have any money or status. I mean no more than any other student my age."

"That's precisely my point, Alex. You don't have status or wealth, but you dress as if you do to provide an appearance that will attract the ladies."

Marilyn came to his defense. "I'm not interested in guys, Dr. Hirschfeld, for their money or power."

"Well, I beg to differ, Marilyn. You may not consider yourself to be attracted to such things, but there is considerable research to support this theory, and I am sure that you have yourselves seen many instances of women being attracted to men precisely for these reasons, whereas males much less frequently approach women because they are powerful, high status, or wealthy. It does happen, but there is a considerable differential frequency across the sexes."

Marilyn, Alex, and many of the students in the class had to admit that they did find this compelling.

"Now, what about the female of the species. How does she attract her mate? What is most appealing for the male?"

"Large breasts?" Hank suggested with a big smile, a suggestion that erupted considerable laughter among the students, and looks of disapproval by many of the girls, even those with large breasts. But, he was simply being honest, and he knew it was true for many of his friends, if they were being honest.

"Now students, quiet down. Yes, this is obviously true. But, why? Why do so many men enjoy large breasts?"

June offered her answer. "Because they remind them of their mother? When they were suckling as infants, their mother's breasts probably seemed to be real large to them." The girls smiled and nodded their heads at that.

"Well, June, that is a common theory, proposed in part by psychoanalytically oriented investigators. However, a sociobiological suggestion is that large breasts are again a sign of physical health, as well as an increased ability to nurture his young. The male, instinctively, is seeking a mate who will successfully produce and raise his young, a mate who will successfully pass on his genes for future generations. Small breasts will in fact be fully successful, but certainly during the long years of our genetic ancestry, the years of hunters and gatherers, larger breasts would likely have been considered more successful in nurturing, feeding, than smaller breasts. Hence, after many years of passing on this preference through the gene pool, most men today are sexually aroused by the sight of large breasts."

A lot of the students didn't really buy this theory, but they couldn't think of a better explanation, and it was a fact that many women enhanced their breasts to increase their appeal to men. Few ever reduced the size to little titties.

"Dr. Hirschfeld, " June countered, "you asked us what we saw in Marilyn and Alex that suggested sexuality. Marilyn doesn't appear to have large breasts."

"Maybe they are large," Hank countered, "We can't actually see them."

Marilyn flushed somewhat at the explicit reference to her breasts. The flushing was largely a self-consciousness, as all of the eyes of the students shifted to her breasts, but it was also a bit of annoyance with June, as she didn't appreciate June's suggestion that she was small-chested. She wasn't particularly large, but she was probably larger than June. She had to admit, though, that perhaps these thoughts only confirmed what Dr. Hirschfeld was saying. She was feeling rather competitive with another female over the size of her breasts.

"Yes, good point, June," Dr. Hirschfeld responded, ignoring the comment of Hank. "I wasn't meaning to suggest that Marilyn was using her breast size right now as part of her sexual display. I was only responding to the suggestion of Hank that large breasts do have a sexual appeal. One could in fact say that Marilyn is providing a counter-argument to the sociobiological position, as she is wearing a rather conservative business suit."

'Precisely my intention,' Marilyn thought.

"Now, it is true that you can hardly get a reasonable estimate of her breast size inside this suit. We will, however, get a better sense of this shortly."

'What?!' Marilyn thought, but she knew something like that this would be coming. She grimaced at the sight of the boys smiling, their eyes widening, at the thought of being able to see beneath her suit jacket.

"However, notice the skirt. Why do females wear skirts?"

"To show off their legs," Alan offered.

"Absolutely," Dr. Hirschfeld replied. "Perhaps regrettably, the primary stimulus for the male is physical attractiveness, a sign of physical health, and thereby the likelihood of the female being able to successfully birth and nurture his offspring. The sociobiological goal of the male is to spread his seed, and the single most important variable for this success is physical health. This is also in part why men prefer younger women. Women prefer older males, again because of their interest in obtaining a strong, powerful protector, and men prefer younger women, as signs of youth are also signs of health and fertility, as long as she is not so young that she is not yet able to reproduce. However, sociobiological models of pedophilia suggest that this disorder occurs in part because some males obtain an excessive loading of the genetic disposition for younger women."

"Marilyn doesn't look particularly young, Dr. Hirschfeld."

"Well," he smiled, looking at Marilyn himself, "not to you." She certainly looked young to him. "But, notice how so many women use make-up to hide their age, to make them appear younger; how youth has such strong sexual appeal."

June was not convinced. She did not use make-up to make herself look younger. She was quite happy with her age. "But, still, Dr. Hirschfeld, Marilyn is dressed in a manner that makes her look older."

"You are right about that, June. I'm not suggesting that the sociobiological model can explain every behavior, every decision, every preference." He walked over to stand behind Marilyn. "Nevertheless, despite her effort to appear as an older, mature woman. She nevertheless is wearing a skirt. And, besides showing her legs, why do women wear skirts?"

None of the students wanted to suggest an answer. Dr. Hirschfeld answered his own question. "It has many purposes. It is a gesture of flirtation, as well as submission." He reached down for the hem of Marilyn's skirt and said, "It's to let the male know that access to what he wants is but a flip of the skirt away," as he suddenly lifted up Marilyn's skirt.

"Dr. Hirschfeld!" Marilyn protested, grabbing at her skirt, trying to both push and pull it down to prevent the professor from lifting it any higher. She was largely successful, as Very little was revealed. Her skirt was so tight that Dr. Hirschfeld had not gotten it very high up before Marilyn had stopped him. All that was revealed was her white thighs and the top of her nylons. Nevertheless, he had made his point, as it was a rather flirtatious peek.

Dr. Hirschfeld was frankly surprised that she had stopped him, although he could understand her resistance as an instinctive impulse.

Marilyn, and the students, were in turn surprised that he did it. Marilyn knew that at some point she was going to have to reveal herself, at least to some extent. This was to be a substitute for participation within The Program. It was not going to be easy. However, it was an understandable shock to have Dr. Hirschfeld suddenly raise her skirt.

Dr. Hirschfeld let go and Marilyn quickly pulled her skirt back down, attempting to return it to a more appropriate and modest appearance.

"I am sorry, Marilyn, if I scared you. Lessons are at times more vividly understood and appreciated when they are unanticipated, perhaps even shocking."

Marilyn was grateful that he understood her reaction. She accepted his apology. "Well, I guess, okay."

"Let's now move on. If you would, why don't take off your jacket, blouse, and skirt yourself."

Marilyn looked to Dr. Hirschfeld, fruitlessly hoping that he didn't really mean it. But, she knew that he did. Marilyn and Alex both knew that taking off some of their clothes would be a minimal requirement of their chosen penance. Marilyn took a deep breath of courage and began to unbutton her suit.

One could hear a pin drop as Marilyn took her time unbuttoning. She was in no hurry, although perhaps that was a mistake. The longer she took, the longer she protracted her suffering. Perhaps she should just jump into the deep end of the pool and rapidly tear off her clothes. This was like slowing walking into a very cold pool, sustaining the pain, the agony, for as long as possible. However, she also appreciated that the whole experience would have to be over at ten to the hour. The longer she took taking off her blouse and skirt, the less time there would be for anything else that might follow.

She carefully laid the suit jacket on Dr. Hirschfeld's desk. She wasn't sure which should be removed next: her blouse or her skirt. Normally, the skirt would go next. It naturally followed the matching jacket. But, she was in less of a hurry to show the class her panties than her bra. But, either one was pretty embarrassing, to say the least. She turned her back to the class and undid the buttons of her white blouse, including the cuffs.

When she was finished she withdrew her arms from the sleeves and then carefully folded and laid her blouse on her jacket. She looked down at the exposed pink cups of her bra. She couldn't believe that she would shortly show these to everyone in the class. Those to her side could already see the round cups poking out and she felt that she could literally feel the eyes of the boys behind her burning into the exposed skin of her back. She looked back over her shoulder.

It was true. She wasn't showing much, but many of them had not yet seen a girl undress before and now, right before their eyes, was the bare naked back of a pretty girl, showing them the straps of her pretty pink brassiere. So many wanted the opportunity to be the one to unclasp her bra. She turned her face back to the blackboard. She couldn't stand seeing all those ogling eyes on her. She reached back and pulled down the zipper of her skirt. A partial view of her pink panties could be seen, a little taste of what would soon come into view.

Normally she would entirely unzip her skirt before stepping out from it, but that would require bending over and she wasn't about to do that in front of all these students. When she had enough unzipped she wiggled her behind to let the rest fall to the floor. She could hear a few gasps from behind her, and a bit of murmuring and whispering.

Marilyn did have the cutest little bottom, and it looked all the better so nicely wrapped in her pink cotton panties. She was not wearing any of her sexy lingerie. She had known full well that it was quite possible that her undies would be exposed in class and she was not about to make it worse by wearing sexy lingerie, suggesting that she actually wanted to be seductive.

On the other hand, she also didn't want to be wearing her entirely boring, unattractive, even ugly underwear. That might even be more embarrassing. Imagine taking your clothes off in front of a room full of guys who react with indifference, or even laughter. And, then, to be the brunt of jokes and gossip on campus about the cheep ugliness of her panties. So, her compromise was a matching pair of plain pink cotton panties and bra. Well, not entirely plain.

Marilyn stepped out of her skirt, keeping her bottom toward the class. She bent her knees to carefully, demurely squat down to pick the skirt up, being careful not to bend over and offer any suggestive pose. She folded and laid the skirt on her blouse. She looked over at Dr. Hirschfeld. He gestured for her to turn around and face the class. She took a deep breath and did as she was told.

Marilyn, however, faced the class with her right arm covering her breasts and her left hand covering her pubic area. There was nothing though covering her face, and her self-conscious embarrassment was utterly exposed as her face was as pink as her panties and bra.

Dr. Hirschfeld had been waiting patiently for Marilyn to undress. He did not want to rush her. He could see her ambivalence, her uncertainty, her fear. He knew to push her too hard too quickly may only drive her from the class. He did now though finally speak. "Well, class, Marilyn has taken a natural pose of modesty, covering herself as she presents herself to the class. However, I must honestly say that I consider this pose to be one of the more enticing and alluring that a girl can provide. It is telling the male that she fully appreciates how exposed and vulnerable she feels. Frankly, it would be less provocative if she appeared to be simply indifferent to her state of undress, as if there was nothing sexual or provocative at all about her appearance."