Models and Super Spies Ch. 10

Story Info
Confrontation.
13.2k words
4.56
16.8k
4
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Confrontation

Liz pulled her black, stylish trench around her even tighter, despite the summer morning's warmth. Her rendezvous point with Alexander Mishin had been set at an unused shipyard, where they should have had plenty of privacy. But now, every time Liz glanced around, she saw potential places for snipers to hide.

She cast her eyes out over the water, where a couple tankards floated on the horizon like bloated lozenges. She heard the foghorns as the ships sailed in and wondered how she'd been able to get up so early after last night.

After last night… Liz shivered again, but it had nothing to do with the temperature. She'd woken in bed at Condo, naked and in the arms of an equally naked Trey. She could feel his erection pressed into the crease of her ass and, despite the amount of sex she'd last night, she felt her body craving more.

Mercifully, Sarah had slipped away during their heavy slumber, but the memory of the blonde's soft body twisting with her own was still fresh.

Another foghorn brought her back to the present. She glanced behind her and saw a dark Mercedes slowly pull up to the concrete pier. She was surprised when the man getting out of the car wasn't Alex, but his assistant, Roy.

"Where's Alex?" Inwardly, she blushed at herself. He'd gone from Mishin to Alexander to Alex. Next she'd be making calls late at night just to hear him say, "Hello."

Roy looked like he'd been up all night. His eyes were red and bleary beneath his indy-looking glasses, and his bald scalp looked paler than usual. "I don't know where Mr. Mishin is," he said with a hint of worry. "We went with plan B. Mr. Mishin wanted to have some fun last night instead of tracking the data. So that job fell to me." He sighed. "I was kind of hoping he'd be here, too."

"He's not at home?"

Roy shook his head gravely.

Liz didn't like last minute changes, especially at this stage of the game, but there was nothing to do about it now. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and pulled the belt of her coat tighter. "Did you learn anything?"

"I did. I was able to track the videos going out last night, and the money this morning." He took a deep breath and paused.

"And?" Liz asked impatiently. She glanced back out at the water.

"And it's more complicated than we'd thought. See, the information isn't being kept in one place. It's being kept in three, each site dependant on the other."

"So if we go after just one, it wouldn't mean anything without the other two."

"Right."

Liz thought about it. That wasn't the end of the world. After all, it seemed logical that if they destroyed one third of the data, then it would be equally worthless to Erin. She said as much to Roy, who was already shaking his head before she could get it all out.

"It's highly doubtful that Erin wouldn't have some other form of insurance, in case one of the sites was destroyed. She must have some kind of master primer to rescue the parts independent of one another. And the chances of her sharing that code with anyone else…" Roy shrugged.

"Where are they?"

"Condo, the Green Fairy, and Solstice. Each of Erin Small's exclusive clubs. Couldn't have been more obvious, huh?"

"I know about Condo and the Green Fairy, but what's Solstice?"

"Erin's newest nightclub. She purchased a small cruise liner last year and has just completed renovations on it. It's supposed to be a floating party and is being billed as the most exclusive club in LA."

"It's not open yet?"

"Grand opening is Wednesday night. Summer solstice. Clever, huh? It's sort of a masquerade party with a very southern California flair." Roy reached into his jacket and pulled out what looked like the invitation to a very chi-chi party. The matte black paper had the subtle impression of a woman's body. A string bikini and a masquerade mask were stamped in gold foil, along with the words, "You are invited."

"Cute," Liz said, handing it back to Alex's assistant.

With C.L.O.A.K. and Alexander Mishin behind her, getting into that club would be easy. Getting into all three clubs and seizing or destroying the databases simultaneously was the problem.

"There's a little more. I tracked the money wire that went through this morning from your… operation." The man blushed a little and quickly moved on. "It went to a Caymans Island account. In Alexander Mishin's name. I haven't been able to get in touch with him about it, but he has no offshore accounts in the Caymans, as far as I'm aware."

"Someone's setting him up."

Roy nodded. "And going to great lengths to do it. Not many have the resources to do something like that."

Vincent Silva did, Liz thought. And if not him, then someone else in the CIA. Someone high up. She couldn't trust anyone.

Roy pulled out a travel DVD player. "One last thing. I think you should see this." He set it on the rail of the pier and opened it up. "I made copies of the video feeds going out last night." Liz's heart skipped a beat at the thought of last night's operation-gone-sexual being on film. "Don't worry, it'll never get out. But… this is interesting."

He hit play. A hotel room appeared on film, with a very amorous couple in it. She immediately recognized them: Alicia and Tony. The agent began to wonder why she was being shown this when Tony suddenly passed out. "What…?"

"They say that appearances are deceiving, right? Well, it appears that while the media is ready to crown Alicia and Tony the new prince and princess of Hollywood, that's far from true." Liz continued to watch as Alicia stripped Tony and set up the room to look like they'd had a very wild time.

He shut it off when she saw enough. "Apparently the man has no clue that he was duped. At least not according to the stories circulating in the gossip mags this morning."

"Already?"

"How long have you been in LA? You know the way things work around here."

"Yeah. Thanks, Roy. Keep me posted on Alex when you hear from him."

"Of course." He rubbed the top of his head as he turned. Then added, "Liz… be careful." The woman shivered. She hoped Alex was all right.

***

Alicia woke up disoriented. She looked around, at first confused by the unfamiliar bedroom. That sensation was becoming all too familiar.

At least I'm alone, she grimaced, remembering how much trouble she almost got in with Vincent the night before. She'd kissed him. She'd almost fucked him. The blonde shifted. The sheets had twisted themselves between her legs and the soft cotton felt good. Maybe that wouldn't have been such a bad thing.

Alicia giggled to herself. She felt good. Last night, she'd regained a little of her lost control. She'd tricked her way out of an awkward situation with Tony and no one but Vincent knew was the wiser. She'd also resisted the urge to throw herself at her one and only friend in the world – after stumbling just a little.

"I can do this." Her voice was scratchy from the cigarettes she'd smoked before bedtime and she laughed at herself again. That felt good, too. Still, she reached for her purse and extracted two more pills. She could use a little numbness after yesterday, she thought, dry swallowing the light blue oxies.

Her cell phone began to buzz and ring in her purse. She reached for it, realizing at some point that she'd taken off the baggy pajamas Vincent had lent her and had slept in the nude. She laughed one last time, wondering how badly she'd teased the man.

"Hello?" she asked, the screen showing up with a blocked ID.

"Alicia! This is Erin. Sorry to wake you."

"Oh, I was just getting up, actually." Her voice backed that statement up.

"Great. I just spoke with Tony. He can't stop raving about you. Great job!"

"Oh yeah?" she giggled. So that plan had worked. Guys were hilariously easy to deceive, it appeared. "Well, I had fun, too."

"I'm sure you did," Erin said knowingly. "Listen, I'm actually calling on business, if you catch my drift."

Business? The escort service. Alicia blushed, remembering what Vincent had tasked her to do in the first place. "Yes, of course."

"Can we meet for lunch? I have a job for you."

Alicia's stomach turned. She knew that eventually it would come to this. She just had wished she had a little bit more time. But then, Vincent had assured her that she'd never have to "compromise" herself; that they had agents inside to protect her. And he hadn't let her down yet.

"Sure thing. Where?"

As Alicia wrote the address down, she noticed her hand was shaking.

***

Gabrielle Dubois woke up swathed in the high thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets. "Mm…" she sighed happily to herself, rolling over and checking the clock. 9:30, read the soft green LED. Plenty of time to have some coffee, a tiny croissant maybe (if she was feeling decadent), and be ready for her noon sunning.

Life was pretty good for the international supermodel. She'd secured sponsorship from Estee Lauder in all but name. She hosted an award-winning reality TV show. She was recognized across the globe. And she was loved by millions. She smiled, rolling over in bed one more time before finally deciding to get up.

It came with some compromises, of course. Bargains had to be made – especially early in her career – but she'd reaped as much from those experiences as the men and women she'd slept with to get to the top. She hated that Alexander was being set-up to take the big fall for Erin, but she also couldn't afford the alternative. Erin had too much dirt on her for it to ever be exposed.

Inheriting Mishin Inc. and all the contracts that Alexander held was a nice concession. Gabrielle felt that her work on Supermodel, along with mentoring countless aspiring models, positioned herself perfectly to take over the modeling agency. In the long run, it would actually be a good thing.

"That fucking bitch!"

Michelle Park's shrill voice broke Gabrielle from her revelry. The young Asian stormed into the bedroom like she was on fire. Her silky black hair wiped around her wildly as she gesticulated. "I followed them! I followed those two love birds, and you know what?! It's all a fucking sham!"

"What are you talking about, dear?" Gabrielle asked calmly, sitting up in bed at last. She put on a smile, but this was getting old. Michelle had earned the title of "supermodel" on season two of her show, but the French model already knew that was a mistake.

"This Alicia bitch and Tony! Have you seen the tabloids? They're all over it!" Michelle threw a copy of Star into Gabrielle's lap. On it was a picture from what must have been last night's gala. Alicia Kennedy looked fabulous on it in an elegantly short, trapeze dress, holding hands with Michelle's ex-boyfriend. The headline read, "New Girl on the Town Makes a Play: pictures on page 5."

"Tony's no good for you, Michelle. I have said this before."

Gabrielle sighed and stood. Outside her window, the sun was shining on the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. At least Michelle had good taste when it came to real estate.

She caught their reflections like ghosts on the clear surface of the glass. Michelle in her dramatic, backless dress from the evening before, and Gabrielle in cami top and little boy-shorts.

"But it's staged!" Michelle went off like a siren once again. It was getting aggravating. "Gabby, listen." The girl sounded desperate. She was cracking. "I found out what suite they were in, right—"

"Why did you do that, dear? You've gotten into enough trouble—"

"Listen!" She cut off. Gabrielle's lips tightened, but she let the interruption go. "It took a little… persuasion to get the room number from the idiotic hotel staff, but I did. When I went to confront the skank – and it must have been like a half hour after they disappeared upstairs – she was coming out of his room already with this smug-ass look on her face! I was like, 'What the fuck?' So I followed her back to her room."

"She didn't see you, did she?" Gabrielle asked, suddenly interested in the story. Something made her feel uneasy though. Something got her blood pumping.

"She was fucked up. I doubt it. But who cares, right? Anyway, I watched her for a bit. She stayed in her room about twenty minutes, maybe, and then was picked up downstairs…"

"By who?" The supermodel licked her lips, knowing she wasn't going to like the answer.

"This is where it gets good. By that Hollywood exec, Vincent Silva! You know, the hot South American guy who seems to have his fingers in everything."

Gabrielle blinked, continuing to stare out the window at the ocean. Vincent Silva? A staged encounter with Tony and Alicia? Something was wrong. Something was horribly wrong.

"So I follow them, right? They go back to his place and she's like all over him. They still hadn't come out when I left a few hours ago!"

Gabrielle took a deep breath, pulling the bottom of her tight cami sleeping top down her flat midriff as she thought. As long as she'd known Erin, the madam and club-owner had had the upper hand in all of her dealings. She was a strong woman and had always been in control of her own actions.

Until recently, that was. Recently, she'd started to let Vincent Silva, her right hand man, call more and more of the shots. There had been a subtle shift in power that even someone as close as Gabrielle hadn't picked up on until a few days ago.

Vincent had Erin Small on the defensive. She was uneasy. And if she was uneasy, then Gabrielle was terrified. When she thought about it. Most of the time, she didn't need to. Michelle's news was beginning to make her wonder. Was Alicia Kennedy a threat to her as well? Was Vincent positioning his former lover to take her place?

The French woman rubbed the bridge of her nose and shook away the doubts. Too much intrigue, she thought. Too many lies and so much fucking deception.

"I'm going to the press later today," Michelle announced. "They need to know what's going on."

Gabrielle jumped. That would be a mistake. Whatever was going on here, Michelle should never have found out. And if Gabrielle didn't do something here to quiet the Asian model, Vincent or Erin would. And their methods were quite a bit more draconian. Besides, as unfortunate as it was, Michelle's reputation was tied to her own, and Gabrielle couldn't afford that reputation being tarnished any further than it was now.

"Don't do that, Michelle," she said, putting on her best, cool mentor foot forward. "Who really cares what those two do?"

"Well, I do! If that bitch wants to steal my man, she should fucking steal him for real!"

Gabrielle Dubois laughed it off. "You're always so hot tempered," she said, sauntering up to the young Asian. She didn't miss the way the girl's almond-shaped eyes flicked across her body. "You know I like that, but save it for the bedroom."

She scrunched her nose cutely, stepping right up against the fuming young model. Gabrielle ran the backs of her manicured nails across Michelle's smooth cheeks. The girl had the most amazing skin.

Her exotic, Asian eyes flared wide in protest. "But—"

"Shh…" Gabrielle cooed, slipping her hand into Michelle's lustrous hair. "Tell you what. Forget Tony. Move on – for me – and I'll talk to Erin for you. I'll get you off her black list."

The other woman batted her long lashes as she thought about it. Doubt mixed with her anger. "You think you could do that?" she asked, hesitantly.

Gabrielle nodded her head. "For you, of course I can." Michelle glanced away from her in thought. Now was the time to strike. "Forget them. America chose you to be their supermodel." As she pulled the Asian's head toward her, her lips curled into the coy, half-smile she'd become renowned for. "Let me help you get your mind off them."

Michelle kissed her passionately. The French model curled her toes in the plush carpeting beneath her bare feet. There were definitely positive aspects to this girl's temper.

***

The sink was a mess of short red hairs, shaving cream, and a little of Trey's blood. The beard had to go. Trenton Dean had to go!

Last night had been the most incredible experience of his sexual life, and he could never do it again. He could never even dream of doing it again. Watching Liz, his mentor and fellow espionage agent (not to mention one of the only people he could trust on earth anymore) flicker her pink tongue across a lingerie model's excited clitoris was something he'd most likely never witness again.

His cock reacted to the memory, growing painfully in his boxers. Watching the two women 69 each other to oblivion brought him back to life. He'd summoned the strength to crawl behind Sarah's moaning body and slide his semi-erect cock into her warmth. Liz's mouth immediately swallowed his balls. He grew to full length, much to the blonde's mewing delight. And—

"Stop it," he said aloud, fighting to banish the lurid visions. He glanced at himself again, running his hand across his smooth face. Even without the beard, he looked much different than the analyst he was in his prior life. He looked hardened.

Trey had read the tabloids. How could you miss them in this town? He'd checked the internet, where photos were already surfacing of his wife and Tony at the gala – and a few from Condo from earlier in the week. Like his over-worked cock, he felt numb when looking at them. Like he was looking in on some other man's life.

Today, he'd decided to confront her. Doing so would risk both his life and hers, not to mention dooming his hopes of becoming an official special agent with the CIA, but fuck that. He shouldn't have agreed to this bogus deal in the first place. And if Vincent Silva, his director, wasn't going to keep her out of harm's way, then he had a right to.

***

Gabrielle Dubois followed the spaghetti slim ties of Michelle's halter up to the nape of the Asian's neck. She pulled the tie free as she unfurled her tongue between the other woman's lips. Michelle sucked it like a cock.

"Dirty girl," the French model laughed, pulling back just enough to peel the black dress down Michelle's soft, tanned skin.

Michelle didn't bother responding. Sliding her fingers into Gabrielle's silky, dark hair, she pulled the supermodel back into a fiery kiss. She always had a possessive edge in her touch. The girl kissed like a man except for the softness of her lips. Gabrielle loved it.

She pushed her thumbs into the silky black material, pushing it the rest of the way over the girl's hips. Michelle held her face fast as she slipped the Asian's thong across her hardened buttocks. Naked now, it was time to show her who was boss.

Tearing her mouth away, Gabrielle shoved the Asian back onto the bed. Michelle was ramped up, her bare chest heaving as she glared up at the French woman through her long, black lashes. Her brown nipples were stiff. As she sat up on her elbows, Gabrielle watched her abs tighten, licking her lips.

"I like the new piercing," the French woman said, eyeing the string of pink diamonds that dangled from her navel.

"Wanna take a closer look?" she asked, setting a spiky heeled foot on the edge of the bed as she opened her legs. She fingered the jewels with a smile that touched just the edges of her lips. Then she traced the backs of her nails the short distance to her smooth cunt.

"Tempting," Gabrielle mused as she pulled her cami top off. "But I've got a better idea." She smirked to herself as she turned away, hearing the Asian's squeak of protest.

She shimmied out of her lacy boy-shorts, wiggling her ass as she went into her dresser opposite the bed. She made sure to bend at the waist when she reached into the bottom drawer, giving her female lover a scintillating view of her pussy between her legs.