Models Plus ++

Story Info
Lisa utilizes a male model.
2.5k words
41.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

Lisa loved her art classes. She had been exposed to all sorts of creative outlets, but knew that photography was her passion. Still, she had to go through all the classes in the curriculum, and this semester's class was "Drawing the Human Form." The class had been using female models, both clothed and nude, but the professor felt that a male model was in necessary to broaden the students' horizons. Lisa was excited and arrived early so she could place her easel as close as possible to the model.

Finally everyone arrived and the professor called the class to order. Most of the students were female and getting them quiet and studious was often a chore. Today, knowing they were going to be drawing a male model's body, they were doubly excited. Dr. Weston, the art professor, finally got everyone's attention and began the class with the usual things that college professors do, and finally got around to "the question." In his most professional voice, Dr. Weston asked the class, "Would you rather the model remain clothed or would you like to draw him nude?"

"Nude!" shouted the class in unison.

Dr. Weston said, "OK, but remember this is an educational institution and decorum must be observed."

The class snickered collectively, as Dr. Weston stepped around a screen and told the model waiting behind it. "I guess you heard. Is there a problem?"

"None whatsoever," replied the model as he shed his shorts and T-shirt. Jason had worked hard on his body and was justifiably proud of it. His chest had well-defined pecs, and the money spent on hair removal had paid off. His abs looked as if they had been chiseled from granite and complemented his slim waist. His hips were well-muscled, as were his thighs, all looking like they had been sculpted by an artist. Jason's calves, just like the rest of his body were a vision of the human form. Fastening a towel around his waist, Jason stepped from behind the screen.

Each of the students, especially the girls, held their collective breath until Jason took his place on the revolving pedestal and removed his towel. When they expelled their breath, most of them sighed appreciatively. This man more resembled a Greek statue than a college class model. Lisa got a good look, first at his hips, and as he rotated around, at his chest abs, and dick. Just like the Greek statues, it hung down even with the bottom of his balls and lay a little to one side. The head was well-defined and the shaft was a little wrinkled. "Damn what I wouldn't like to do to that cock!" thought Lisa, as she started her sketch. The class was over way too soon, and the students convinced Dr. Weston to have Jason return for their next class. He agreed and the class was dismissed until Thursday, when they were required to have their sketches finished. Many of the students wanted contact information, and Jason passed out his business cards to everyone.

Lisa took the card, knowing she would be calling Jason soon. Lisa went home and masturbated with Jason's image in her mind. Thursday finally came and she finished her assignment without incident. When she arrived home after class, she immediately called Jason and was dismayed when she had to leave a voicemail. "Jason, this is Lisa. I would like to photograph you at the beach. Give me a call to see if we can work it out."

Jason called her about an hour later. When he called, Lisa had three fingers in her pussy, frigging it unmercifully, while thinking of her planned photo session. Breathlessly, she answered, and when she realized it was Jason, she simply dropped the phone and screamed as she climaxed. Picking up the phone, she told Jason, "That was a sample of what you can expect if you let me photograph you."

"Sounds great. When and where?" he replied.

"1955 Ocean Boulevard. Friday at 2:00 PM," she told him, knowing that her parents were gone for the month.

"I'll be there with bells on!" he said enthusiastically.

"Bells are OK, but I prefer balls!" she quipped gleefully.

**************

Friday afternoon found Lisa nervously pacing the living room of her parents' house on the beach. She had her camera, tripod, and lighting accessories set up on the deck. She had worried over what to wear and finally decided on a modest swimsuit coverup, minus the swimsuit of course, and a pair of low heels. She had spent the morning getting her hair done, as well as a facial, and a Brazilian wax . She wanted to be as perfect as her model. Thoughts of him led her fingers to her pussy, and just as she began to stroke her lips gently, the doorbell rang. Startled, Lisa ran to the door and flung it open. Jason stood there, clothed in board shorts, flip flops, and a T-shirt.

"He looks good enough to eat with his clothes on!" thought Lisa, as she surveyed him from head to toe.

"Welcome to our home. Come in and get naked," said Lisa as she took Jason's hand and led him into the living room. A shiver ran through her as she felt the strength in his hand.

"I have my equipment set up on the dick, er, deck," she stammered. "Would you like something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine," replied Jason.

"You sure are," thought Lisa as she led the way to the deck. When they got there, Jason disrobed and Lisa looked at him appreciatively.

When Jason saw her equipment and setup, he realized he was in the presence of a professional. "Why don't you tell me about yourself while we're getting ready?" asked Lisa, as she began adjusting lights and panels.

"Well, I'm a struggling actor, modeling to make ends meet. I'm from the Bay area and want to get to the big show at some point," he told her.

After Jason took off his clothes and revealed his amazing body to her once more, Lisa had him turn around and try different poses. Feeling her juices start to flow, she began to shoot with a handheld camera, getting close-ups of Jason's chest, eyes, ass, and everything else. They took a break and Lisa reviewed her work. "I think I have a good feel for you, so I'm ready to start with the timed exposures." With that, she took off her coverup and Jason got a look at her body. Lisa's five-foot height belied her statuesque body. Raven-haired, her 38-DD breasts were tipped by the darkest nipples Jason had ever seen. Her trim waist showed off her fabulous ass that seemed to have a life of its own. Her hairless pussy lips were just visible, and her legs looked like molded ivory.

"Whew," exclaimed Jason. "You are gorgeous!"

"Why Thank You ," said Lisa as she bent over to adjust a tripod leg. "Are you ready?"

"I think so. I hope this won't be a problem," said Jason as he nodded towards his hardening dick.

"The only problem will be if you don't know how to use it," Lisa said as she approached him and began to position him in front of the camera. Turning Jason slightly, she let her hand graze his now-erect cock. It stood a proud seven inches long and tall. "Oh, that felt good," Lisa said as she checked her viewfinder.

"Now, I need you to follow me with your eyes, as I stand behind the camera and put on a little show. Try not to touch yourself until I give you the word." Lisa then turned and walked to the tripod, giving her ass a little extra wiggle. She heard Jason sigh and smiled to herself. "This is going to be fun!" she thought.

Turning to face Jason, Lisa began to cup her breasts and pull her nipples. As she had small hands, her tits overflowed her hands, and it looked as if they were trying to escape. She closed her eyes and rubbed her nipples around and around, making them get puffy, then pulled them to make them stand up. She took her left breast in both her hands and lifted the nipple to her mouth, laving it with her tongue, and gently sucking the nipple. She did the same thing with her right breast, this time biting her nipple gently and loving the tingles running through her sexy body. Lisa looked at Jason and he looked like a deer in the headlights. He was beginning to perspire and his dick looked as if it was about to burst. Several drops of precum had escaped his slit and were beginning to drip.

"This is uncomfortable," said Jason.

"What?" asked Lisa innocently, as she pulled her nipples.

"You can touch yourself and I can't. I've got to have some relief!" exclaimed Jason.

Checking to make sure the camera timer was set for fifteen seconds, Lisa said, "Well, relieve yourself, Stud!"

Jason gratefully took his dick in his hand and went to work. Lisa moved from behind the camera to Jason's side and began to caress his nipples and ass. She gently rubbed her pendulous breasts against his arm, and kissed his earlobe gently.

Under such stimulation, Jason increased the speed and pressure of his stroking and shot a copious load of jism onto the deck. Lisa reached out and helped him get the last spurt out and gathered the last drop on her finger. When Jason looked at her, she popped it into her mouth and licked it clean, smiling and saying, "That's too good to be wasting it on the deck. I guess you'll have to do it again, only this time there will be a receptacle for that man juice!"

Lisa checked the images on her camera and saw that she had caught everything. "OK. I want the next series to involve water,' she said. With that, she led Jason to the shower near the beach walkway and joined him to wash off their perspiration. Keeping the water a little cool not only helped Jason's cock to deflate, but caused Lisa's nipples to extend and harden. She then led the still dripping model to his place and checked her camera. After adjusting the focus and angle slightly, she joined him near the deck table. "Now, let's see if we can make some more naughty pictures," she said as she took his dick in her hand and began to massage the water into the skin.

"Keep that up and I'll be ready again quick!" exclaimed Jason, his dick beginning to revive.

"Not too quick," said Lisa as she sat down and pulled Jason closer. "I think these might help," she said as she began to massage his balls and rubbed her nipples over the head of his dick. "Want to titfuck my girls? They're all wet and ready for your cock." She then wrapped her massive knockers around Jason's ever-hardening cock and began to rub them up and down its length. Shortly, he was fully hard and Lisa began to lick his slit,

enjoying the taste of Jason's precum. Both stimulations at the same time -- titfucking such an amazing set of boobs, and getting his cockhead tongue lashed was driving Jason crazy.

"Baby, I've got to fuck you now!" he said breathlessly. He had Lisa stand and quickly turned her around. Leaning her over the edge of the table, he rubbed the head of his dick up and down her slit. As usual, Lisa was dripping love juice, but Jason didn't penetrate immediately. He rubbed his dickhead from her clit to her asshole and back. Lisa began to moan, but Jason told her, "Be patient Baby. It'll be worth it!" At that point, Jason slowly slid the head of his dick into Lisa's pussy and held it there. Lisa wanted to push back and take the entire length, but Jason held her by the hips. He then began to ease his seven-inch cock into Lisa's slippery pussy, stopping after each inch and letting her enjoy being filled. When he had given her his full length, he stopped again.

"How does that feel?" Jason asked quietly.

"It feels so good, I think I've died and gone to Heaven," replied Lisa huskily.

Jason began to withdraw his dick almost as slowly as he had put it in. With the head about to come out of Lisa's lips, he began to drive back in, slowly. Keeping this rhythm for a few strokes, Jason gripped Lisa's hips firmly and increased his tempo for a few strokes. Then it was back to slow and easy, then faster, then slower.

Lisa was in total ecstasy. She had never had her pussy attended to like this. Each stroke of Jason's dick sent her higher towards climax. Just when she thought she would cum, he slowed down and let the pleasure ebb. Then, back up the mountain. Finally, she began to clench her pussy around that magnificent cock, and her efforts were rewarded. Jason skipped the slow strokes and began to increase his speed. He began to pound Lisa's cunt, and was amazed to see her magnificent ass jiggle with each stroke. Not able to control the urge, he smacked Lisa's left hip and was pleased to hear her groan in pleasure.

"Oh, YES!! Slap that ass! Harder...harder!" Lisa screamed.

Jason continued to smack Lisa's ass, and the eroticism of the scene, as well as her ministrations on his dick, drove him into orgasm. He held his dick as deep as he could possibly get it in her and released spurt after spurt of cum.

Lisa had begun to feel her pending orgasm with the first slap on her ass, and simply let herself go when Jason shot his load. She shook and shuddered until they both were spent.

Looking over her shoulder, she finally got her breath and said, "That was great!"

"Baby, I'm not done yet," said Jason, as he withdrew his dick quickly and turned Lisa onto her back. Sliding her on the table, he put her legs over his shoulders and quickly attached his mouth to her dripping pussy. Sucking her like a live vacuum, Jason swallowed twice before inserting his tongue into Lisa's pussy and licking her from top to bottom. When he approached her asshole, Lisa clenched her legs and almost suffocated him. After that spasm passed, she relaxed and began to climb the mountain of ecstasy that Jason's tongue presented. As he approached her clit for the second time, Lisa began to quiver and shake. She had never had two orgasms so close together, and both were mind-blowing. Jason nipped her clit and that finished her off. Lisa was a screaming, writhing puddle of spent passion.

Jason looked at her from between her legs, and said simply, "That was great."

When she felt able to stand, Jason helped her from the table and held her close.

"What about your fee?" murmured Lisa.

"Just send me a disc of the images and we'll call it even," he replied.

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of the best

great

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
My Cougar Roommates A young man shacks up with older, more desperate, women.in Mature
Body Paint at a Rave A bodypainter gets lucky at a rave.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Hung Jury Ch. 01 Pair of sorority girls come to measure Ethan's cock.in Group Sex
More Stories