Modem Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

As the tension builds each stoke becomes harder and faster. This time it is Adam who can hold no more. He explodes into her ass with force, and she can feel his seed gush into her wanton being; Fredricka revels in the feel of hot cum in her body.

As he collapses onto her, Adam says "Baby, you are beautiful". Adam then pulls her with him, as he rolls onto his side. This is how they fall asleep, spooned into each other.

When she awakes, she feeling very content; she seems to be wrapped tightly in someone's arms. As she begins to register her room, and the world around her, she realizes that it is only the blanket snuggled tightly about her. She lays there for a moment, unwilling to move.

Thinking that her dreams were getting to vivid and that she ought to find a man soon, she needs more than fantasy.

Realizing that she must wake up, she slowly puts out one leg, then the other from under the blanket getting up she glances at her reflection in the mirror, she pauses, for her quim has been newly shaven clean.

She can only stare in disbelief. Very slowly she smiles and can not wait until the next storm...

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12