Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 04

Story Info
Goldilocks: the adventures of an ill-mannered young woman.
2.8k words
4.3
21.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains explicit situations, and pairings which may offend some readers. Please proceed accordingly.

----

Once upon a time , a young woman stood, talking to herself.

"Crap!" Goldie looked around at the deserted streets. "Today's Sunday. Sunday schedule." She reached into her purse pulled out a wrinkled pamphlet—of course, she had missed the last bus. She dug into her purse again, until she found her cell phone. A cab would get her out of there. Goldie flipped the phone open, and nothing happened: no light, no sound, no Hello Gorgeous to greet her on the screen. "Seriously," she asked to the night around her, "what is this? Universe against Goldie Day?"

Well, that would teach her to explore random little towns on Sundays. Now she was stranded for the night, in a place where she knew no one. Not that anyone was waiting for her at home either. Just her books and her small studio apartment. It wasn't always easy to discern freedom from happiness.

Goldie looked around. Despite the lighted windows, all the shops were closed. On cue, the sky released a downpour upon the girl, drenching her in an instant. "That's just perfect." She rolled her eyes and ran for the cover of one of the shops' awnings.

As she waited for the rain to subside, Goldie noticed a glowing sign across the street. Curved neon letters spelled out the name of the establishment: Three Bears Pub. Unlike those of the other shops, the lights were off in the tavern. The intermittent glow of the sign bounced off the darkness to reveal what seemed like an apartment above. Goldie squinted until she was able to discern furniture in the window. It was an apartment. Finally, things are looking up , she thought, if the owners live upstairs, I'll be able to use their phone.

When the rain diminished, Goldie walked up the pub's door. There was a note on it. "Off on our annual vacation. See you soon. Love, BBB."

Goldie stomped her foot. "Give me a break," she said. Don't tell me they aren't here." She walked around the building until she found stairs on the side of the building. Hoping that perhaps the owners had simply forgotten to take down the sign, she took the stairs two at a time. It wouldn't cost her anything to check.

At the top of the stairs, Goldie knocked on the door. "Hello?" she called, "anyone home?"

There was no answer. She leaned against wood to listen for movement inside—and fell right in.

The apartment was dark, and seemingly empty, yet Goldie called out one more time. "Anybody home? I need to use your phone." She thought of turning around and leaving, but the rain had resumed, and she was still soaked from the first wave. Besides, by staying awhile and guarding the place, she would be doing the residents a favor. After all, it was not very safe to leave the door unlocked. Who would it harm if she stayed and warmed up?

***

Goldie did not find a phone in the apartment, so she decided to make herself comfortable while waiting for the rain to subside. First, she needed to get warm. She headed to the bathroom, looking for a towel to dry her hair. As much as she loved the thick, wooly ropes that teased the small of her back, water seemed to take ages to evaporate from the gold and brown mass.

She had intended to simply grab a towel and move on, but when she saw the custom bathtub in the center of the room, she couldn't keep her eyes from it. It was of flawless enamel, supported by curved, gilded legs. Had it not been large enough to fit several adults, it would have passed for an antique. Suddenly, a hot bath seemed like the most heavenly of prospects. Goldie stepped forward and turned on the hot water. She untied the shoulder knots that held up her dress, and watched the wet fabric pool at her feet.

Next to the tub, stood three bottles of bath oil on a small table.

Goldie picked up the first, uncapped it, and grimaced as she took a whiff. "Too spicy," she said.

So, she put it down and repeated her actions with the second. "Too sweet."

Finally, she tried the third bottle and smiled as she smelled mild cocoa. "Just right," she said as she poured the contents into the rising water.

While she waited for her bath to be ready, Goldie grabbed a towel from a shelf and wrapped up her hair. When the water reached an acceptable level, she turned it off and stepped into the tub. It was just what she needed. The warmth seeped into her body, melting away the chill from the rain. She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the moment.

***

Clad only in bronze skin and the towel holding her hair, Goldie looked into the fridge. Aside from condiments and three bottles of wine, it was empty. Well, it would be wine for dinner then. She took the three bottles and lined them up on the counter. She looked through the drawers and cupboards until she found a bottle opener and a glass.

She opened the Chardonnay first and took a sip. "Too bitter." She put the bottle down.

So, she opened the White Zinfandel next and tasted it. "Too sweet." She put it down as well.

Finally, she opened a Cabernet Sauvignon and took a sip. "Just right," she said, and she poured herself a full glass.

Goldie took the glass and the bottle to the living room. Now all she needed was a book. Beside a nice steak, a book was the best complement to a good wine. Hopefully, she would find something to her taste. When she saw the bookcase, Goldie fell in love. Before her were rows upon rows of books, encompassing an entire wall. Old tomes, magazines, paperbacks, this was a booklover's dream. This night was turning out much better than she had expected.

***

By the time Goldie had browsed through two thirds of the book collection, the wine was gone, and Goldie felt a bit dizzy. She took the bottle and glass back to the kitchen, and when she opened the dishwasher, she smiled. In the top rack, there was a basket with three silicone butt plugs, washed and ready for use. She grabbed the basket and went to the bedroom.

She had almost expected to find three beds there, but there was only one, unusually large one. Goldie shrugged and made herself comfortable. She placed the basket on the nightstand, next to the pump bottle of lube there. Eyes closed, she slowed down her breathing.

Goldie stuck to her habitual method. She began with her heavy breasts, kneading the soft skin and teasing her nipples into sharp points. Eventually, she let her hands roam down her belly, to her inner thighs she massaged the skin there, spreading heat and relaxation through her entire body. She was still avoiding the neediest part of her anatomy, but as always she liked to tease herself.

Giving in, she cupped one hand over her sex. She moved her hand in wide, slow circles, tilting her hips to increase friction. As she felt her arousal drip from her, Goldie moaned and took her hand away. She pumped lube into her hand and coated the first toy with it. She took a deep breath.

She pushed the plug into her smaller opening. She frowned. "Too small," she said. She pulled it out and tossed it aside.

So, she grabbed the second plug and coated it in lube. She tried to push it into herself. "Ouch, too big," she said, and she tossed it aside.

Finally, she took the third plug, lubed it up, and pushed it inside. "Mmm, just right," she said, enjoying the comfortable fullness.

She let the plug rest inside of her while her hands resumed the circular tease they had abandoned. She could feel her pleasure mounting—the tightness in her stomach, the tingle between her legs—and she increase the pressure of her hands. She let her finger slip between the folds of her flesh, and felt reality slip entirely from mind into body as she reached her climax.

***

Benji took out his key and inserted it in the door. He stopped, and then turned to look at the two men standing behind him. "Which one of you forgot to lock the door?"

Brian and Brett looked at each other, but didn't answer.

The first man pushed the door and walked in, followed by the other two. "Anyone up for a drink?"

All three seemed to be in agreement that a drink would do them some good. They stepped into the kitchen.

"Someone's been drinking my wine!" said Benji.

"Someone's been drinking my wine too!" said Brian.

"Someone drank all of mine," said Brett.

Obviously, someone had been in their apartment, and for all they knew, that person could still be there. The three men looked in the pantry and in the hall closets, but found no one. They entered the bathroom and found a bright piece of fabric on the tiled floor.

"Someone's been using my bath oil," said Benji.

"Someone's been using my bath oil too," said Brian.

"Someone used all of mine," said Brett.

They saw the light in the bedroom, so they cautiously walked in that direction. Hopefully their intruder was not armed. As they neared the door, they almost tripped over two slippery objects.

"Someone's been trying out my toy," said Benji.

"Someone's been trying out my toy too," said Brian.

"Someone's been playing with my toy, and she's still here," Brett bellowed.

Startled by the noise, Goldie opened her eyes and stared at the three men before her. "Help!" she screamed, and she ran away.

Or at least she tried to.

Brian, still standing by the door, had caught her and sat her back down on the bed. "So, do you break into people's homes often?"

Goldie said nothing.

"Do do you have a name or do we just call you Naked Thief?" Brian asked.

"I'm not a thief. Name's Louise, but people call me Goldie. You know, cause of the hair."

"Well, Goldie, I'm Brian." He pointed to the man standing on his right. "This is Benji, and that's—"

The third had been standing on the left, observing the situation. "I'm Brett," he said before his friend could finish. His blue eyes traveled Goldie's body, assessing her from head to toe.

"So, now what?"

"Now, we call the cops, Ms. Goldie," said Brett, his muscular arms crossed in front of him, "unless you have a better idea."

Goldie looked at the three. They certainly were attractive—Benji, tall, lean, blue-black skin, Brian, shorter, bearded, and imposing, and Brett, with his blond hair and carefully sculpted arms—and they did share her taste for toys.

She stood and hoped all three would enjoy the sight as much as Brett seemed to. "How about I make it up to you," she said.

To her relief, all three men smiled. Brett pulled her close for a kiss, while Benji and Brian undressed each other. Goldie let herself go soft, confident that the strong arms holding her would not let her fall. As independent as she was, she never could resist men with masculine physiques. Today, she was triply spoiled.

A pair of hands caressed Goldie's calves, her thighs and her fleshy bottom, while someone nibbled at her neck. She moaned into Brett's mouth and wondered how long it would be before her mounting lust was sated. As if they had felt her need, the two men stepped away from Goldie, and Brett gently let her go. Goldie fell back on the bed, almost dizzy, and sighed. She had not yet had enough of his kiss. The desire was obvious in her eyes as she looked up at Brett.

Yet, Goldie's attention shifted when lips wrapped her nipple in warmth. She looked down to see Benji's bald skull; the man seemed much too focused on his task to notice her looking. He moved from one breast to the other, sucking on each nipple while he teased the other with his hand.

Goldie looked up again, curious to see Brett's reaction to the scene. She did not see him where he had been standing. Instead, she saw Brian kneeling before her, his bearded face smiling as he looked between her legs. He hooked his strong hands behind Goldie's knees. The hair on his forearms tickled her calves, until he swiped his tongue against her warming flesh.

Goldie closed her eyes, allowing her other senses to lead. She was lost, floating between the increasing stimulation of her nipples and the texture of Brian's beard against her wetness.

"Mmm, that smells good," said Brett's voice.

Goldie opened her eyes to see him sitting next to her naked, stroking himself. He was as aroused as her own scent showed her to be. "And that," she said, looking at his cock, "looks tasty."

Brett smiled and moved closer, so that Goldie could wrap her lips around him. Goldie moaned around his flesh, perhaps because of the taste of him, or perhaps because of the relentless pleasure the other two men provided her.

Tough he visibly enjoyed Goldie's teasing tongue, Brett pulled away, leaving her mouth with a wet pop. Goldie groaned, as Benji and Brian had also stepped back, abandoning their posts. The three men stood aligned, their cocks standing in salute to her body. She took in their shades, their shapes, their straining tips—each one different, yet enticing.

She pointed at Benji's cock. "This one's just right," she said.

Then, she pointed at Brian's. "This one's just right too."

Finally, she pointed at Brett's. "And this one's just right as well. Lucky me. Shall we do something with them?"

The men needed no further invitation. They picked her up, and amidst kisses, nibbles, and caresses, Goldie found herself surrounded by manly flesh. She felt a hairy chest pressed against her back, and large hands kneading her breasts. Above her face, dark flesh bobbed up and down, and every time it came close enough, Goldie licked its tip. She reached up, stroking it slowly. When Benji placed a condom between his lips and unrolled it along the length of Brett's cock. When the very tip of his nose disappear in curly golden hair, Goldie shivered, and stroked just a bit faster.

Once more, the men shifted. Now, Goldie knelt above Brian's waist, flanked by Benji and Brett.

Brian looked at her, his want apparent, and Goldie let herself sink down, finally feeling him inside of her. Her hips danced in rhythm with his thrusts. She leaned forward, to let him suck on her breasts, and she tightened around him when she felt tongues licking at her other opening. The skin there had always been so sensitive.

The tongues were soon replaced by fingers, gently massaging her. She heard the unwrapping of another condom, and then Brett's voice.

"Let's see if you like this as much as you liked my plug," he said. He entered her.

Goldie gasped and took a moment to catch her breath. Once she could breathe again, she arched her back and closed her eyes. The fullness, the friction, it was almost more than she could bear. The two men maintained a careful pace, and Goldie could feel her pleasure mounting.

She felt lips against her own. She knew they were Benji's. Without opening her eyes, Goldie felt her way to his cock, and resumed her earlier stroking. This time, she matched her speed to that of the two men filling her.

When she felt Benji begin to twitch, Goldie opened her eyes; she wanted to see him come. She held him until he peaked, and couldn't help but smile when she noticed Brian lick the few drops that landed on his lips. There was more caught in his beard, and the sight sent Goldie over the edge. She whimpered, seemed to hold her breath for a moment, and then cried out before collapsing between Brett and Brian. Thankfully, they soon followed her climax, for she could not have taken much more.

***

The four lay in a tangle of limbs, a mix of shades and textures, blissfully exhausted.

"You know, guys," Brian said to his roommates, "I think it would be nice to have a woman with us around here."

"Well, our bed's big enough for four," said Benji.

"And we do seem to like the same toys," said Brett. "So what do you think, Goldie? Can we talk you into staying with us? You can help out downstairs."

"Well, I did use to bartend. And I haven't finished looking through your books."

"So then: a job, a bed, and three hot men. How does that sound?"

"I think that sounds fairytale perfect," Goldie answered.

And they lived happily ever after.