Modern Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"That urge doesn't decline with age? Don't you get over it?"

"Never--at least not for me."

"Does Roger know this?" I glanced over her shoulder again.

Her thighs parted, a little wider and for a few more seconds than last time. My eyes immediately looked down, where I confirmed my earlier suspicion that I was seeing her bush. Oh god, this is such sweet torture. I looked up to her face, as her thighs closed again.

"He gets it a little bit, but he doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do."

"How so?"

I looked in Roger's direction again. Once again, she pulled my attention back by opening her thighs and giving me a glimpse of her pussy. My eyes darted to her crotch, where they remained focused until she opened her mouth to speak. I've become Pavlov's dog.

"He understands that I crave his attention. But he would never understand that intimately exposing my need to be desired makes me feel more feminine--and more sexy. All he understands is that the when I am free to express my sexuality, our sex life is better. The mechanism that drives my passion is lost on him. But that's ok. He knows he's going to get a good fuck when you leave."

"How does he know that?" I gasped.

I heard a beeping noise in the back room. I looked past Evelyn and saw Roger turn off the treadmill before taking a seat at the Nautilus. That machine was facing the wall.

Evelyn opened her robe and spread it wide, flashing her entire body at me. My cock strained against my shorts. Her breasts sagged and she was a little thick around the middle, but her skin was smooth and her shape was pleasing. Not bad, for sixty-five. Before I could even breathe she had already closed the robe and re-tied the belt.

"Because every time we have sex it's a good fuck. Now, don't you have to be somewhere?"

I stood up to leave. There was no hiding my erection. Evelyn walked me to the door, but stopped before opening it. She opened her robe and gave me a quick hug, pressing her soft naked body against mine. I'm going to cum in my pants.

"Th-thanks for the coffee," I stammered

"You're welcome. Stop by anytime."

While driving to the hospital, I tried to make sense of what had happened. Evelyn was obviously flashing her bush at me, but I couldn't figure out if Roger knew what she was doing. Is this some game they play? Or is she the only one playing? Is this how she controls him? She sure had me under her control. I couldn't make heads or tails of the conversation. Only two things stuck out to me: her mention of "intimately" and "exposing." She gets off knowing that I'm listening to her fuck...and I think she wants me to watch.

I had to wait several hours before the hospital completed my mother's discharge. By the time we returned to the house she was ready for a nap. The cold front had moved on, and the warm weather was back in full force. As a result, I had to close up the house so that she could sleep comfortably.

My mother awoke just in time for dinner. I prepared a light, healthy dinner for her, but she preferred a cup of chicken broth. I ate dinner alone while she sipped her broth and watched television.

She was ready for bed by nine. It took me nearly a half hour to administer all her medications, dress her for bed, and set up her cushions and bolsters in a comfortable sleeping position. By nine-thirty I once again found myself in front of the television, spending another evening alone.

I turned off the TV at eleven and retreated to my room. I was in middle of perusing my favorite porn sites when it occurred to me that with the windows closed, I would not be able to hear Evelyn and Roger's next performance. As an alternative, I searched until I found a clip of a mature blonde fucking a young dark-haired man, and used that as the inspiration for my evening wank. It was a poor substitute for Evelyn's live sex show.

After finishing I cleaned up, put the computer away, and lay on the bed. I tossed and turned for an hour, but sleep eluded me. I was certain that Evelyn was planning a performance for me, and it frustrated me no end that I was going to miss it. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." Those words haunted me. I went to the window and cracked the blinds just enough so that I could see Evelyn's bedroom window. No luck--it was dark.

I turned on the computer and answered a few e-mails. I pulled up another video, but resisted the urge to masturbate again. I went on Craigslist and browsed the personals. Thirty minutes later I turned off the computer and tried once again to go to sleep.

Five minutes passed, then the light went on in Evelyn's bedroom. I went to the window and watched for several minutes, but I still couldn't see anything from that angle. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." I had to do something, but I didn't know what. I put on a pair of shorts and went to the back of the house. I peeked through the family room window, but I already knew this strategy wouldn't work. As expected, I couldn't see a thing. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." I had to think of something else.

I went back to my room and stared at the portion of the window glowing yellow above the fence. They're probably fucking already. I crept to the family room, and then returned to the bedroom. I have to do something. I was pacing like an agitated lion.

There was only one thing I could think of, but it was too crazy to contemplate. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." I looked at the window one more time, and then I made my decision. I'll do it.

I slipped out of my bedroom, and stopped to check on my mother. She's snoring--perfect. I went to the back door and slid open the sliding glass door. Wearing only my shorts, I stepped through and closed the door behind me.

I tip-toed through the backyard until I reached the fence.

"Mmm, honey, just like that," Evelyn cooed.

I couldn't see over the fence, but my suspicions were confirmed. Despite the heat, Evelyn and Roger were going at it with the windows open. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." I opened my zipper, pulled out my cock, and started stroking.

"Taste me, honey," Evelyn urged, "lick me right here."

Having already cum an hour or so earlier, I knew that it would take me a while to orgasm again. I decided that I needed to make myself more comfortable, so I scanned the backyard for something to sit on. I crept over to the deck and picked up a patio chair, which I then carried to the fence--moving as slowly and silently as possible. Once I was sure that no one had heard me, I pulled out my cock and resumed jacking off.

"That's it! You're such a good boy. Lick it up, honey, lick my muffin."

I recalled the conversation from earlier in the day. She's performing for me. She wants me to imagine that I'm eating her pussy.

"Mmm, stud, you're making me cum. Don't you just love my muffin?"

My cock was as hard as it had ever been at anytime of my life.

"Oh! Oh! Right there! Mmm. Yes! I'm cumming! You're making me cum!"

I stroked up and down, enjoying every sound coming through that window. I had never before masturbated outdoors, but at that moment the historical significance was lost on me. My sole focus was the woman spread out on the bed with her husband's face between her thighs, licking her to orgasm.

"That was so good, honey, now it's my turn. Feed me."

I heard some rustling of the sheets, and then the next sound was a long groan from Roger. I imagined Evelyn swallowing his entire sword. I was close to cumming.

"Oh, yes, baby, yes," Roger moaned. "You're the best cocksucker in the world."

It occurred to me that Evelyn couldn't talk with her mouth full of Roger's cock. Until she finished or moved on, all I was going to hear was Roger, and he was far less vocal than Evelyn. My erection started to wane.

"He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do."

I debated myself for several seconds, and then made up my mind. Before my rational brain could reassert itself, I stood on the chair and looked over the fence.

The view was worth the risk. Roger was laying on his back with his legs spread wide. Evelyn was on her hands and knees between his thighs; her face was bobbing up and down on his cock. I couldn't see that part so well--my view consisted of her ass and pussy. From this angle I got full confirmation of the bush I had only glimpsed in brief flashes earlier. My erection returned, with a vengeance.

Evelyn continued sucking Roger for several minutes. I stood on the chair and pulled on my cock, imagining that I was on the bed behind her, my erect cock stabbing in and out of her pussy. Roger grunted and groaned as Evelyn increased the intensity of her blow job. Five minutes later, he was on the edge of cumming.

"Suck it! I'm cumming! Suck it, baby! Suck it! Mmmmm! Yes! Here it cums!"

Roger pushed her head down, burying his cock in her throat. Evelyn swallowed his load, and then sat up when Roger released his grip on her skull.

"That was a big load, baby. Have you been saving it for me?"

"That was just the beginning. I've got plenty more for you tonight."

"Good. I'm ready to cum again."

Evelyn turned around and faced the window. I ducked, hoping that she didn't see me.

"Mmmm, you're so hard, honey. Are you going to give me a good fucking with that thing?"

"I'm gonna fuck you all night long. I hope you don't have any plans for tomorrow morning."

I heard the bedsprings squeaking. I looked over the fence, and was amazed to see Roger still lying on his back, with Evelyn straddling him in the reverse cowgirl position. He's already hard again! I would need a half hour of recovery time, at least.

"Mmm, your cock is filling me up. Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy."

My hand returned to my cock. I'm watching her fuck. I can't believe I'm watching her fuck. Evelyn was completely naked, and her body was glistening with sweat. Her face was flushed, her hair was spilling over her shoulders, and her breasts were jiggling. She looked beautiful.

Evelyn glanced upward. I ducked, but not in time. Her eyes met mine, and she smiled.

This is crazy. I tried to get off the chair and leave, but my legs refused to move. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." I inched my head upward until my eyes cleared the fence. Evelyn saw me again, and waved.

"Oh, that's it. Give me that cock. Fuck me stud. Fuck me like a young buck."

She knows I'm watching, and it turns her on.

"Are you going to cum again for me? Are you going to fill me with your cum, stud?"

Roger groaned. I pulled on my cock, unable to take my eyes away from the action inside the bedroom. Evelyn continued riding.

"Mmmm. Fuck me. It's so good. So good. Fuck me, stud, fuck me."

I stood on the chair and jacked off. Evelyn rolled her hips, looked back at Roger, and then waved at me again. This time, however, it wasn't a greeting. It appeared that she was waving me to come closer.

She doesn't want...? I continued watching Evelyn and Roger fuck. Every few minutes she would look up at me and wave. Roger was oblivious. He was still laying flat on his back, with his hands behind his head, and looking up at the ceiling--if his eyes were open at all.

"Pound me baby! Get behind me and pound me!"

Evelyn climbed off Roger and resumed the hands and knees position. Roger knelt behind her, placed his cock against her pussy, and entered. He started slowly, but after a minute or two he was slamming into her. The bedsprings were getting a full workout while the headboard slammed against the wall. For a second I was worried that the neighbors would look through their windows and see me, but I quick scan of the other houses revealed that they all appeared closed.

"He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do."

I had to get closer. I put my dick away, picked up the chair, and moved it to the far end of the fence. What am I doing? This is insane! I stood on the chair and listened. All I could hear was the animal sex emanating from the bedroom window. I hoisted myself on top of the fence and then lowered myself to the other side.

I crept to the edge of the house, where I flattened myself against the wall. I slowly eased myself to the window. Once there, I crouched below the ledge and waited for my heart to stop pounding.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I don't know which was louder, Evelyn or the bed. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." I unzipped my shorts, pulled out my cock, and resumed stroking. I can't believe I'm doing this!

I inched my head closer to the window and peeked. Both of them were facing away from me. Roger had his hands on Evelyn's hips and was giving her pussy a thorough doggy style beating. How can that old guy fuck like that? He's amazing!

I stood at the window and watched for several minutes. I was standing in the neighbors' yard, jacking off while they gave me a live sex show. I wanted to hold out and cum with Roger and Evelyn, but I was getting too close. Any second now. But then Evelyn surprised me again.

"My backdoor! I want you in the backdoor!"

"What?"

"Use the backdoor!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! The backdoor!"

"But you never want it in your ass."

"I want it tonight! Use the backdoor! You won't be disappointed!"

Does she mean...? She didn't say to 'fuck her in the ass', she said to 'use the backdoor.' She wants me to go inside the house.

"Come on, baby, my backdoor's open tonight."

"Do you want it in your ass?"

"Yes, dammit! Yes! Go in through the backdoor! Stop wasting time! Just do it!"

"He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do." I edged around to the back of the house. I can't do this. I reached the door and turned the handle. It's unlocked! I pulled the door open and looked inside. This is breaking and entering. I stepped through the door. No it's not. She invited me. I pulled the door shut. Tell that to the cops. She'll deny it. I released the door handle. No she won't. I stepped around the Roger's exercise equipment and tiptoed toward the bedroom. "He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do."

I eased into the hallway. As I turned the corner and approached the bedroom, the light suddenly dimmed. The entire house--and the hallway in which I was standing--became darker. I froze. My heart nearly exploded in my chest.

"Is that better?" Roger asked.

"Much. The overhead light was making my eyes water. This is more relaxing."

"You've never complained about bright lights before."

"You've never tried to shove that fat cock up my ass."

"So was it the light or my cock that was making your eyes water?"

"Don't worry about it. Just put some more lube on it and try again."

I resumed my silent creep toward the bedroom. Five more steps. It was almost completely dark, but the floor plan was simple and there was just enough light coming through the doorway to illuminate my path. Almost there.

"More lube, please!"

"Just relax, you're the one who wanted this."

"You're splitting me in two. Go slower."

"I'm sorry. I don't have a lot of experience with this, you know. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, dammit--just go slow and be gentle."

"Is that better?"

"Ungh. Oh, god!"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. It's in. Now just go slow."

I reached the end of the hall. I peeked around the corner. Evelyn was face down on the bed, with her hips propped up by a stack of pillows. Her face was pressed against the mattress, and she was clutching the sheets with both hands. Roger was straddling her ass, with one hand on his cock and the other on her hip. The only light in the room came from a small table lamp next to the bed. That lamp created a pool light just big enough to include the bed and a little bit of the floor. The table was between me and the bed, so it was impossible to be seen so long as I remained in the hallway.

"Why did you...?

"Because that's what I want. Now just fuck me."

"The feeling is incredible."

"Ungh. My ass is so full. Your cock feels huge."

"It's the same size as always. It's your ass that's so tight. This feels amazing."

"Slow down. Easy."

"Ok--how's that?"

"Better."

"Why haven't we done this before?"

"I'll tell you what. Let me shove a cock up your ass and then you tell me why we haven't done it before."

"I was just asking. Anyway, this was your idea."

"Don't make me regret it. Go a little faster."

"Mmmm. Your ass is amazing."

"Faster."

"Like this?"

"Yes. Perfect."

The bed was squeaking, and the headboard was starting to slam against the wall. My cock was aching for release. I slowly unzipped my shorts and pulled it out. I stood in the darkened hallway and masturbated, while Roger was invading Evelyn's ass a mere six feet away. My heart was pounding so fast I thought it would explode. The tension in my balls was building, and I knew it would be just a few more minutes before I erupted.

"Harder. Fuck me harder!"

"You like it now, don't you?"

"Just fuck me. I want you to cum for me."

"He doesn't understand my need to be watched the way I am sure that you do."

"I'm about to explode."

So am I. Just a few more seconds.

"Fill me! Fill my ass with your cum!"

Oh, baby, get ready. I'm going to fill you with so much cum it's going to be coming out your nose.

"Harder! Deeper! Fill me! Fill me!"

Almost. Get ready.

"Fill me! Give it to me! Fill me! Harder!"

Oh, yes! Just another second.

"Give it to me! All of it! Fill me! Now! Fill me!"

Ohhhhhhhh! Here it cums, baby, here it cums! Three huge jets of cum spurted from my cock. The first struck the wall. The second and third splashed on the floor. I continued stroking as a few more drops of jizz dripped onto the terrazzo. Fuck! That was so hot! When I was done, I leaned against the wall to catch my breath. I hope she has a plan for cleaning this mess up.

"Where are you going?" Evelyn asked.

"To go clean up--take a shower, and wash my dick."

"Wait a minute. Lay here and hold me for a little while."

How am I going to get out of here? Fuck!

"Just for a minute. I really need to get cleaned up."

"Hold on. You're not ready to go again, are you?'

"I will be as soon as I finish in the bathroom."

"Those blue pills are absolutely amazing."

"Another miracle of modern science. Between the healthier diet, daily exercise, and these blue pills, I'm going to enjoy my retirement for good long time. Now let me up. I need to wash."

"Slow down and let me catch my breath, honey. Hand me the remote. I want to watch some TV."

"Now?"

Yes! Turn on the TV, and make it loud enough that I can't be heard sneaking out the back door. I tucked my cock back into my shorts and reached for the zipper. In my haste to get out, I pulled it up a little too quickly.

"What was that?" Roger asked.

"I didn't hear anything."

"Shhhhhh. I think there's someone in the house."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm getting my gun out of the closet."

"NO!" Evelyn screamed. "Stay here and wait for the police. Let them handle it."

I took off running for the back door.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers