Moire Ch. 1

Story Info
Lab tests lead to sexual opportunities.
1.6k words
4.26
116.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
258 Followers

Power has its price. I should have never agreed to take the money. A thousand other excuses and thoughts come to mind. I love research and had been developing the nanites (microscopic robots) to modify human behavior for the past ten years. I was years ahead of the competition. It was meant to help patients with mental illness, but little did I realize that it would draw the attention of a shadow agency of the Federal Government.

It was a quiet autumn evening when a man in an Armani suit arrived and offered vast resources for me to develop my cutting edge research. The basis of the mice responses to the nanites targeted at the pleasure center was very promising. And it was a mere six months later that I was told to escalate the testing to human subjects. I was concerned that the nanites would migrate to other body systems in the test subjects and to other people. The man in the expensive suit flatly told me that I would introduce human subjects to the nano technology or find more than my research money cut. So with much reluctance I found myself standing in a lab at a local college, the paperwork provided by certain nameless parties.

I buzzed the door and Moiré walked in, my jaw almost dropped. She was a dark hair beauty with sparkling eyes and a figure that could give a corpse a woody. I realized just then what the real cost of my research had been, ten plus years locked in a lab never even noticing the world going by. Was it worth it? Then I thought of her soft flesh wrapped around my hardness, yes it was worth it! She fit the profile perfectly, a single female emotionally attached to a long term male companion, mainly a fiancé and childhood friend. The cover for the project was the testing of a new patch to monitor blood sugars. Unknown to Moiré the patch was laced with nanites that would target the pleasure center of her brain and with the proper stimulus her behavior could be modified. So with minimal guilt I took her vitals and then placed the patch on her forearm. She agreed to return the next day and three days thereafter for follow ups. For a fee of fifty dollars she would perform, if the nanites worked, acts of sexual depravity she would never dream of.

I barely slept that night and was pacing the length of the lab when she arrived. I must have looked a wreck with bags under my eyes and the slight tremble in my hands from the entire pot of coffee it had taken to keep me on my feet. Moiré was wearing sweats and tennis shoes, she was radiant. I directed her to a chair and started out by taking her vitals, she was in perfect health. I had her remove her sweatshirt and noticed that her nipples were extremely hard and poking through her T-shirt. I swallowed as I drew out a special scanner to determine the proper placement of the nanites. The device indicated that they were indeed exactly where they should be, so the first test was ready to begin. The chips were tied into her cerebral cortex and other key areas programmed to react to certain stimulus, mainly certain command words.

"Moiré when is last time you achieved orgasm." At the sound of the word 'orgasm' her body convulsed, her eyes closed and she bit her lip and her breathing became labored as the climax ripped through her. After a long moment she whispered, "just then." A look of astonishment and something else was in her eyes. It appeared that the first stage was successful so I eagerly moved to level two.

"Moiré, are you 'blistering' in your garments."

Her faced flushed and without a word her clothing went flying off of her. All that was left were her socks and shoes. Her body was more than I dreamed of. Her gravity defying 36C breasts with rosy areolas were breathtaking. Her well formed limbs and shaved pubic area drew my attention next and then the hungry look in her eye told me that she was now ready for my cock. I unzipped my pants and took out my semi hard penis and Moiré practically dove to get her lips around it. Her desire and talent got me rock hard moments later. Her warm wet mouth and cool hand drove me wild. She swirled her tongue along the entire length, my erection was almost painful at this point. Her head bobbed back and forth on my hardness bringing me very close. I stopped her short of my own orgasm. She needed only a little direction to have her bent over one of the lab's work surface. I teased her pussy lips with the head of my cock and she moaned loudly and muttered in an almost fevered voice.

"Fuck me, please!" She let the word 'please' hung in the air until I eased myself into her tight little pussy. I let an inch in and then pulled out. Then I let two inches inside of her, then three, and so on until my entire length was hilted inside of her. She pushed against me and then we set up a wonderful rhythm of push and pull. Her breathing got louder and louder as the pace became faster and faster, I was thankful the lab was sealed for security and had little worry of anyone hearing her cry out. I threw her desires out the window and pounded into her for my own pleasure. I grabbed her ass and jack hammered into her as hard and fast as I was able. Her screams fed my desire till I felt my pleasure reach a climax and I shot into her triggering her own orgasm. The chips were working better than planned, that coming from first hand experience.

She looked over her shoulder at me with worship in her eyes. I checked her vitals again and was satisfied that she was perfectly safe for the moment.

"Get dressed and come by tomorrow as planned, agreed?" She nodded and without a word dressed and left. I went to the quarantine room of the lab and took out the new tailored nanites I had been working on, they were not designed for control but another purpose completely. I feared what might happen if they fell into the hands of that nameless agency. I took out the patch and placed it on my own arm. I then removed the hard-drive and ran the electro-magnet over it several times. I prepared the expected report on the failure of the nanites with the tailored nano virus. The disc would deliver my data assassins into the shadow agency where they would copy all the available data to a remote terminal and in that signal burst they would self destruct destroying all the data and trash the hardware in the same instant. But I had an entire week until the pick up. Relieved to have destroyed that evidence I could now sleep thinking of my time with Moiré the next day. My body was shaking as I settled into my car I focused on the road long enough to get home alive. I settled onto my couch after throwing the dead bolt. I don't really remember my head actually hitting the pillow. The dream, well what can I say, it rivaled the reality.

We were walking through the woods when the path led to a shimmering pool lit by the full moon hanging heavy and pregnant in the night sky. Moiré was suddenly naked diving through the air cutting the water soundlessly as it happens in dreams. There are no ripples as she breaks the surface. She beckoned me, so in that miraculous place I dove naked into the pool in the next instant. An Olympic athlete couldn't have done better. Her hands moved around my neck and our lips met with a passion. Our tongues dueling as my hands snaked down to that perfect ass of hers. Then like someone hit the fast forward button, I was on the shore on my back with my cock in her mouth. She was giving me one of those otherworldly blowjobs. It felt so real the feel of her lips on my dick, the swirl of her tongue, the warm and wetness.

Bzzzt! Fast forward she was sitting on my face, my tongue buried in her pussy, I flickered her clit and felt her weight shift, so real. I could taste her, hear her moan, and grind her pussy against my face. Bzzt!!! Fast forward slow motion, I was buried to the hilt in her, she was on her hands and knees with her head down and ass high in the air. My dick was moving in and out but so slow and the feeling of her wrapped around me, so wet and slick and warm! I was in heaven, now regular speed with the sun shining over us. In that weird dream realm she was riding me the next moment, her flawless breasts with the pouty nipples bouncing as she galloped to her orgasm. She jumped off of me and started stroking me hard and fast, sucking on the tip as my orgasm hit me. I awoke with wet sheets, that hadn't happened in twenty years!

What a dream, I felt great, I couldn't remember sleeping that well since I was a kid. I was looking forward to the real thing now, off to the lab.

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
258 Followers