Mojave Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

David: "I suspected. I didn't know. So you really want to know, what a guy feels like?"

James: "I feel awkward about it. Deep down, yes."

David reached over and placed his hand into James' crotch. James immediately squirmed and slid on his tube.

David: "Relax. A moment of panic is apparently the beginning of what it feels like for you."

James stopped moving and slowly went back to his old position with the legs and arms hanging outside of the tube. The river passed a few trees. A few bare rocks bumped the river into a curve. The sun dried their skin, the tubes, and their pants. The black tubes got hot and caused waves of goose bumps. James saw many swirly things in the blue sky. David's eyes were closed and rapidly moving like in a day dream.

David's tube bumped up and down in the water. David gribbed and squeazed Jame's dick. A new wave splashed melted snow water over them. Another rock in the white water, another chute. Somewhere in between the penis had been forgotten.

Coast Starlight

The game reached the tipping point as Susie took Boardwalk from James and immediately built a hotel on each blue property. Susie had was red from the heat of the game and puffy from being in doors playing for hours. Her right foot with a mildly smelling sock of colored pink and green clouds was resting next to James' butt. They had flipped the rail car seats of roomette into the bed to sprawl out comfortably. James looked out to the trees passing by. The picturesque coastline was long gone after San Francisco. The hotels on the game board looked a bit like the space launch complex at Vandenberg Air force early in the trip. His face looked a bit dull.

The monopoly game had been packed neatly and stuff back into the green backpack. James was leaning against the window, reading a book in his hand: "All Tomorrow's Parties" by William Gibson: "She moves quickly, her feet remembering, to where corroded aluminum rungs protrude form fist-sized blobs of super-epoxy." Susie's head leaned against James shoulder. Her book had long ago fallen down. A tear was edging its way to her eye lid. She smelled James' warm human body. His chest was raising steadily. When he turned a page, he paused his breath for a moment. Ever slightly, she could see James' heart beating as it lifted the t-shirt. Her shoulder had found a comfortable space behind his biceps resting against his rib cage to leave a little dent. Her upper arm felt his t-shirt with the crumbled t-shirt that had a few places, where it had been scrunched up. Her forearm felt his warm and rougher jeans. The trees and hills in front of her eyes blurred.

"Are you crying?" He carefully tucked his left arm a little closer around her, craned his neck around to see her face, while placing down the book that he was reading. He gently kissed her on the air at the front top of her head. Her breath suddenly sobbed ones as her right hand held onto his jeans. He pulled her a bit to giver her a full out and embrace her with his warms and envelop her. She let herself be moved like a heavy and passive sack of water.

James: "Do you want to feel more sadness?" "It's okay, I am here and would enjoy the opportunity to hold the space for you to be as sad or down as you want to." He brushed a hair out of her face and lovingly rubbed her ear.

Susie: "It sucks. It sucks so much. I can't take it anymore." Susie's body shuddered and her voice whined a bit. Her head borrowed deeper into James' chest.

James: "So, you are feeling very heavy and overwhelmed by the world. Let me know, if you want to go more into it or out of it anytime. I can help you. If you want more into it, why don't you crawl into a fetal position?"

Susie moved into a fetal position without lifting her body. As she arrived, a wave of sobbing and shaking overcame her.

James: "What do you see?"

Susie: "I see an empty and barren world. Everything is grey. There is nothing. It is dark dawn with no sun or moon or stars."

James: "I feel like supporting your head. Do you mind, if I put my thigh under it?"

Susie's shivering rolled out.

James: "What does it feel like to be in a barren and desolate place?"

Susie: "It is not even sad anymore. It is just empty. There is no hope, not even a point in crying."

Susie looked at the string hanging from the Amtrak bunk in front of her. James' heart was tearing open as he was sitting with her. A few dark clouds covered the sky and passed on. The Redding train station arrived. A Mexican vendor with freshly cut fruit was waving at the train. The train came to a stop.

James: "Come on, let's get moving and something to eat. There is a fruit stand outside."

James and Susie got out of the sleeper car. At the cars with the seats was a long line of people boarding. They stretched and walked over to the Mexican got a pineapple and a mango on the stick. When they turned around, the long line had disappeared. Without worry, they walked to the door of the observation car. The door was locked. They picked up the pace to the lounge car. The door was closed as well. The car to the first sleeper closed ride in front of them and the rail attendant disappeared before they could knock. The train hadn't blown its boarding whistle yet. Yet, everyone was gone. They ran to the next car. It was open. Susie's juicy Mango slipped of the stick. She caught it mid air. Her cheeks were rosy from the sprint. Her smile was bright and cheerful. Her pupils war dark and wide. Her blue iris shown radiantly as James caught the bliss in her face and paused to take it in.

A nap had caught them in a state between sleepiness and definitely far away from wakefulness. Her back was arching over his chest. His hand was under her bra. Her hand was fumbling her way through his shorts inside his jeans on the search for something good enjoying the journey a whole lot: a bit of wild pubic hair, the bubbly texture of the lymph nodes in his groin. A bit beneath the attachment of the hip abductors is a special point to increase circulation to the sex organs. She pressed on that and rubbed it. His other hand found its way into her sweats as well. His hand stayed outside her thin panty and pressed her vulva lips together as he the rhythmic pinching movement went up and down, until cupped her whole vulva and started moving it in circles with special pressure applied by the base of his hand against her pubic bone.

Her boobs were pressed flat against the not so cold anymore window. The window was wide and large and invited all the sun, birds, occasional dear, mountains, sky, bridges into their little roomette. Her hands held onto the rim on the op of the window. His mouth had sucked itself hard into her shoulder as he pumped her from behind. His nose had blown a circle of condensation next to her. Her butt was a bit sweaty and smacking into his groin with a little thud. His buttocks squeezed tight with each thrust forward and into her.

They hastily reached for the sheet to cover their naked bodies as the door slightly opened and they screamed 'later.' The conductor closed the door again and moved on. Susie turned around. Her small, soft, pink lips kissed James' red and full lips tenderly. James pulled her closer. Her smooth skin of boobs, belly, and thighs slide over his manly hairy body. He spanked her ass gently. And, then spanked her on her genital from behind. She squealed a bit into her kiss and let it go. She suddenly exhaled into his mouth. He inhaled her sweet breath. He exhaled his slightly musky breath. She inhaled it. She giggled loosing a quarter of the breath before she exhaled back into his waiting mouth. They both got a little lightheaded and laughed.

The numbing rattling of the train had taken ours of their journey. Hours meant nothing to the Coast Starlight, which had been dupped Coast Starlate for being routinely 5-11 hours late on the 34 hours voyage from Los Angeles to Seattle. Susie had taken to sitting on James' butt, who was reading on his belly with the head supported by his hands on his elbows: "The first prickings of the so-called stalker syndrome thought to eventually afflict every test subject ever dosed with 5-SB." Susie leaned forward over James' exposed neck, spouted her lips, and created a long wad of saliva that slowly stretched its way down to James' skin, who was startled and didn't react before it had been entirely deposited and was running down his spine in between the erector spinae muscles.

James found a cup of yogurt with one hand. Then, he bucked Susie off his back, flipped her around. She was struggling with her arms flying. He moved his butt over her and sat down on her chest with probably his dick and balls around her boobs. His strong arm pinned down her legs with his forearm. His index finger on the other hand placed a bit of cold yogurt around her belly button. She jumped up at the cold sensation, trying to push her up, while her belly sucked in with pleasure. He proceeded to lick the yogurt of her salty tasting skin from having spent the day and night without a shower. His tongue swirled around her innie. He tried for a bit to enter her body through the navel, until he went to playing suction with the sticky skin. He pulled down her sweats and panties and let a blob of cold yogurt flow its way from the clitoris down the outer vagina to her entrance. Then he started licking her. He enjoyed the way how her sweat and delicious aroma mixed with the yogurt. He went for more. However, the first time had taken off most of the surface excretion and left him tasting a lot more yogurt.

She reciprocated by pulling out his long one and swallowing it. They ravaged each other until increasing houses suggested them to speed up. He came in a nice puddle in between her boobs. He proceeded to licking his delicious nectar of her. Then she kissed him and licked his tongue to get a bit of the taste as well. They drew the curtain closed.

His face showed shock and terror, when she opened the door a little to peer out, while they were still in a state of undress with drying cum on her chest.

Susie: "There is nobody there. Come!"

She ran out the door and left it open for him. He hesitated little as his feet felt the dirty under his feet. Mindfully, he remembered to lock the roomette until he dashed for the shower room door that Susie held open for him. He quickly lurched in. They locked the doors and held each other close as their naked bodies clenched each other with both hearts pounding heart. Susie started the warm water in the small, austere plastic room with a milky window.

Warm water poured down his hair, over his face, down his neck. Her wet body was pressed against him with her back. He hugged her tight. His erect member was pressing against the small of her back. The light was off. The steam hang in the air. Susie's body shivered against his. They were sitting on a little plastic surface for disabled people. Susie was in a mind of her own, as her hand flicked over her clitoris fast. She was drawing in little gulps of air as she shivered in his arms. Her big dream had been to pleasure herself in the arms of an intend mate looking on.

With wet hair and fresh faces, they were sipping tea and cookies to make up on lost calories. Their luggage was neatly packed next to them as they were prepared to enter Seattle within 30 minutes.

Gym Time

A gray paper towel went over her wet face. Kate swiped the sweat pearls of her arms as well. Her top had dark water stains. Her sweats were dotted with big sweat drops. Her has was tight and held in place by the stretch sweats. Most women's ass looks good in that kind of pants. The sport bra strap on her back was visible through her top. She tossed the paper towel ball into the trash can and picked up some trash that had missed the trash can orifice by another gym dweller. She went back to her stationary bike with the disinfectant to wipe it down neatly.

James was waiting for her upstairs in the stretching area. Motioned her to lie down her back and stood over her head, so that she could grab onto his ankles. As she spiked her straight legs towards him, he would push them back down. She looked up at his shorts and ever wondered, if man got any indecent exposure with their baggy shorts like women did for wearing skirts and keeping their knees together. As far as she could see it only looked dark inside of the short sleeves. Knowing that she was focused on her exercise, he looked at her crotch. The stretch material left the clear outline of an unshaven mound. There was that little horizontal space in between her legs.

James: "You already did twenty."

Kate: "I need to work out harder." Kick "I can't stand what I see in the mirror."

James: "Once you settle with a guy, will you become a fat wife?"

Kate: "First we got a reel in a guy." Kick "Something isn't working with the bait." Kick "Gotta fix that before it is too late."

James: "One could think that your parents didn't appreciate and love you enough."

Kate: "Let's move to the side, she doesn't have any place."

Her loin rested on the bolster with her feet locked in place behind her. She raised up her face away from the floor high up into the air. James' crotch was right in front of her. He pretended to be looking at the mirror out into the gym. He was really looking at her ass through the mirror and searching for the panty line to figure out, if she was wearing a thong or panties.

Kate: "Does it hurt you that Susie hasn't called you in a week since your train ride?"

James: "On one hand, the weekend felt overwhelming and too much. So, I feel free and light to not hear from her. On the other side, yeah, it makes me feel under appreciated."

Kate: "I am sorry for you."

James: "Why would you? She cut our date short, do you remember?"

Kate: "That was really my fault. I did something awful to her."

James: "It wasn't you. It was her decision. It was her state that she was already in."

Kate: "As friends, we have a responsibility for our friends. Please, call her and don't wait for her."

Long Beach

Susie: "T.G. "Cowboy" Edwards stepped on the porch. His black skin was glistening in the sun. He was a head above the crowd. The Thai barkeep had followed him outside. He quickly noticed the towel in his hand and though of useful things to do with it. His eyes darted at a man approaching: 'If your fucking elephant shits in front of my place, I am going to teach you a Texas lynching.' The man immediately froze to the surprise of the elephant behind him, who almost ran him over... You are not paying attention!"

David: "Of course, I am not. We have a race to run. Why are you suddenly interested in running?"

Susie: "Oh, I can always try everything once. Plus, running seems to give you that great six pack of yours."

They had almost been treading in place as the large crowd that surrounded them with six-seven people on either side on the multi-laned street. Ahead and behind was a long line of people beyond visual sight. On the opposite side of the street behind the median with trees were already people coming back in their direction. The sun was still hiding and the air was still fresh. Occasionally a person would hold up a sign with their running team or someone had gas balloons attached to both shoulders. The guy holding up two American flags was a larger quirk, whom the announcer had pointed out at the start. The ladder of a fire engine had been raised above the crowd. Two happy fire fighters looked down on the ground. Further out enveloped in the morning mist were their buddies on a boat with the water guns shooting arches into the air as the white water stream fell down in the water.

David's watch beeped and they settled into a fast walk.

Susie: "So, how did you get started running?"

David: "A buddy asked me to join her training runs."

Susie: "Do you like her?"

David: "I haven't seen her in a while."

Susie: "I could give you a massage for recovery after the race."

David: "You will be way too tired."

Susie: "So what is our plan for the race, what should I expect?"

David: "There is nice scenery. People will thin out soon."

David's watch beeped again and they started running. A sole guy with a drum kit was cheering on a corner. The first hydration station came up at mile 3. Thousands of paper cups were spilled on the floor with many more waiting on the tables. At mile 5, she tried reaching for a cup, while running. A quarter swapped over her hands to the pavement. Another quarter splashed over her lips and face down the shirt. The last quarter spilled on the ground as she dropped the cup in socially sanctioned littering.

David's watch beeped again and they started walking.

David: "So, you and James had a big weekend trip to Seattle."

Susie: "It was fun. He is very sweet and caring, but I am looking for someone with more of a byte to it, who is more active and assertive."

David: "He said that he had enjoyed the time with you very much."

David's watch beeped again. They started running. The crowd had thinned out. They were on a bike path that cut through the beach. The sand left and right was radiating out the heat of the glaring sun. Their t-shirts were soaked with sweat. Most people were wearing sun visors. They had forgotten to bring theirs.

Susie: "I got a head ache."

David: "There is a medical station coming up. Get an aspirin. I'll meet you at the finish. I have a lot more energy to burn and only three miles are left to the goal line."

Susie: "Okay."

David's legs and arms went flying as he took off. The medical tent had a few portable toilets in front of it. A line of ten people stood in front of it going sideways to avoid blocking the race. Four women were waiting for attention. One got ice applied to her knee. Another one was waiting for a man to search through a medical cabinet. A guy was lying on his back with a bag of ice. The woman with the stroller was still ahead of her. The couple with the red balloons and the painted '13' were quite a bit ahead. A topless muscular Asian guy passed her with the black long haired girl friend in close tow. She passed a couple of heavy set house wives with soccer ma t-shirts waddling along and chatting. A guy yelled at a gal ahead of him: "Let me see your sweaty ass."

Eventually, the finish line came close. High fences left and right narrowed the path from a wide two lane road down. The occasional cheer of bystanders, clapping, and nose making had turned into a constant roaring. The quiet landscape had given to rows of people starring behind the fences on either side. A disabled traffic light towered about them. All there was to see was the goal line. A crowd of yellow dressed people grabbed her timing device from her shoe, stuffed a medal in her hand, and an aluminum blanket in her other. Someone with a red/green vendor shirt tried to stuff a bottle with smart water under her arm. More yellow people were pushing white plastic bags with goodies in her direction. David grabbed her: "Let's get out of this circus." He walked her through the throng of family, supporters, and friends piling around the finish line. He stepped into the road ahead of her.

Susie: "Oh my god, David!"

Exposed

David's lips were cracked and had dry flaky flaps hanging off of them. A clear tube went out of the crook of his arm to a nick and further up to a saline back with undisturbed surface. The plastic thing taped to his right middle finger had come partially undone. His head had two Velcro strips running across them at the forehead and chin. A Styrofoam cradled his head. The thin white sheet across him had been twisted and was stuck on the corner of one bed. The left knee made the support for a nice sheet tent. The hairy right knee was bared. Kate entered the room and looked beneath the pitched triangle of his right knee and saw his right testicle.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers