Mojo Moods Ch. 02

Story Info
White Magic: Desi gets a surprise package in the mail...
2.6k words
3.09
13.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so that everyone knows this is continued from Chapter 1 titled Abracadabra. So, if you've read Abracadabra already, this is the next chapter. Thank you for reading! :)

Chapter 2

White Magic

Mid-May morning sweetness steaming off the blooming jasmines lining the post office building, Desi pulls her shades down over her eyes, curtly nods a polite "Hello. How are you today?" to the elderly gentleman who was holding the door for her at the entrance.

Looking up to the reverberating beat of her flip flops patting and tapping onto the tiled floor, "Yes ma'am! What can I do for ya today?" the post office clerk chimes as if he were bored with the question.

"I need to pick up a certified letter please."

"Okay, ya got your notification ma'am?"

"Sure!" Desi reaches inside the little pocket in her bag and retrieves it. She habitually pushes her sunshades to the crown of her head, "Here ya go!" Desi harmoniously beamed back at him.

The clerk gives a quick glance and says, "Okay ma'am, this is a package pick-up. Someone sent you an overnight package."

"Really?" she hears his fingertip thump the counter onto the slip of paper. Desi silently chastises herself for not looking the notification over and realizing that herself. Just like pixy dust, anticipation suddenly dusts her fantasies that Lucas had not only surprised her with something special but he had had it sent over night first class delivery too! The word jewelry popped into her mind when she saw how small the card board box was, Desi fights the urge to run to her car after signing the slip of paper and thanking the clerk.

It was just a few fast moments before Desi was smiling uncontrollably, cocooned within the private confines of her car and forcing herself to behave and not open the package as if she were a little girl again at Christmas time. As soon as she pulls the sealed flap open, she recognizes the familiar peppermint citrus aroma wafting out. Perplexed as she thought there was no way a bottle of perfume was going to fit in that small package. "What the hell?" Desi gasps her thoughts out loud when she pulls a vaguely familiar pair of worn pink lace trim thongs that had been sprayed with her favorite summertime perfume from the small package.

"What the fucking hell?" The words seemed to halt on the back of her tonsils as she swallows hard with eyes wide while she stares down at her hand and realizes exactly what pair of panties she's holding. Desi's intellectual mind began sparkling with a blended mix of energies called guilt, lust, and weird while her intuitive mind fast forwarded back to one person, Andre.

A trio of no fucking way, wow, and whew were the next simultaneous thoughts floating into her psyche as she made a swift decision based on fear to stuff the pair of thongs back into the box where they came from then Desi stuffed the box as far down into her handbag as she could and put the pedal to the medal all the way home. Oh fuck did Lucas say he was coming home tonight or tomorrow? Feelings of being ill at ease grew thick in her belly as she drove home while hoping and praying Lucas wouldn't arrive home till tomorrow. Knowing full well that an empty driveway meant she was home alone, some of Desi's old jitters vanished into thin air when she pulled into the vacant drive in front of her house.

In an instant as if her feet took flight, Desi is standing in front of her dresser in search of her cell phone. Speed dialing, she glances at her reflection in the mirror biting her thumb and whispers, "Pick up Lucas. Pick up."

"Fuck." She mouths without saying it, hangs up and her cell phone immediately rings back the second she does. Way, she thinks. Meticulously, she waits for the caller to appear on the screen before answering. Wow, she whispers a yes! Lucas was returning her call. Whew, and she's blowing out a small breath of relief. "Hey baby."

"Hey babe. What's up?" Lucas spoke to her in his usual I'm too busy to talk so make this quick pitch.

"Hi love, I know you're busy but I just wanted to know when you were headed home before I make any more plans." Desi held her unholy thoughts to the back of her mind, silently hoping that Lucas wasn't reading them.

To her relief, Lucas was so busy that all he had time to tell her was that he wouldn't head home till the following night. After a quick I love you and bye, she hung up and reached down to retrieve her bag. Sitting down on her bed facing the bay window, Desi opens her bag and fumbles to the bottom until she finds the small box. Despite the fact that the certified notification she had received announcing the arrival of the package was checked sender unknown, Desi slowed her nervous hands down long enough to look the package over one last time for a return address. There was none.

"How the fuck can this be?" Desi spoke her thoughts out loud.

With hands still shaky she opened the flap again and pulled out the heavily perfumed thongs. Is that cigarette smoke? Desi wrinkled her nose and sniffed the panties. Damn Andre! He didn't even wash them! Meshed feelings of bizarre and guilt suddenly stepped center stage in her conscience. That's when she saw the writing on the inside front of the thongs. Desi pulled them inside out and held them up in front of her and read the message which was very carefully hand printed with a fine ball point pen.

Watch Alone & Enjoy Immensely

Huh? Picking the box back up and reaching her hand inside Desi felt her fingertips glide across a thin flat paper covered disk. Carefully sliding it out of the box, she immediately realized that it was a dvd-r tucked inside a paper slip. She turned it over and saw a picture of a pair of eyes staring back at her like someone had taken the picture themselves and printed it onto the paper slip. Desi stared into the eyes trying to remember if they were Andre's eyes but these eyes looked lighter than his. Just to be safe, Desi looked inside the box one last time to make sure there was nothing else there. It was empty.

Still shaken up with her pulse buzzing and butterflies fluttering madly inside of her Desi took in a deep breath and just sat there almost dreaming while awake at the absurdness of hearing from Andre after all of these months have passed. Not just hearing from him but the way she was hearing from him seemed so crazy! Thinking back on all those months within a few flashes, Desi had done everything possible to forget him. Oh it was tempting to go in search of him as she still felt her face heat crimson remembering that night with him. No matter what was going on in her life his faint memory still lingered deep within the darkest depths of her day to day thinking.

Still and all, Desi could not prevent the dam from breaking and rushing in the tide of flattery that was sweeping over her and making her feel drunk and silly like a school girl. Laughing out loud, the dvd-r slipped from her fingers onto the carpet. Running her fingers through her hair while she squealed, "Ew! Andre! You're making me crazy!" Desi bent down and picked the dvd-r from the floor.

Just a few fleeting moments ahead and Desi is sitting at her dining table with her laptop and clicking play on the touch screen. Out of nowhere words colored red begin popping up on the screen.

There is no other place finer I can think to be right now than here so won't you please join me for dinner next Friday at the Underground Utopia. Meet me there at 7:00 pm sharp. Please enjoy the video. ; )

Desi keeps her eyes focused on the screen when suddenly her ears are filled with the unmistakable sounds of lusty animalistic moaning and heavy panting blended with the faint noise of skin slapping sex. It didn't take Desi long to realize that she was watching a porn video of a man fucking a woman from the back. Trying not to blink her eyes for fear she might miss something, Desi could make out the top of Andre's head and the top of the woman he was fucking. Oh my god! Desi's mouth dropped and she felt her heart skip a few beats. The woman in the video was her. Andre had videoed the two of them fucking in the bathroom that night!

"What the fuck!" Desi exhaled and trained her eyes on the video.

Disbelief hit her like a lightning bolt as soon as she realized the woman getting fucked was herself. He must have had that camera planted on the ceiling or something Desi thought. Due to the angle of the video, it was like watching herself have sex from above. Desi felt her face flush hot with arousal making her feel intoxicated with desire to feel like this man had made her feel that night.

Oddly, the idea that Andre had videoed their fuck session had turned her on too, though she wondered why he would have mailed the video to her like this and take a chance when he was married himself. Shit, Lucas! Friday, Friday, oh what is planned for Friday? As rapid as the thought invaded, it was immediately shot down when Desi remembered Lucas would be in Missouri working.

Back to those eyes, Desi picked up the paper slip and stared into the black and white photo of the vaguely familiar eyes which she was not quite sure belonged to Lucas. As weird as it all seemed, Desi couldn't stop the embers from flying free inside her as she felt that old smoldered fire getting stirred up again. Desi was high from inhaling all the excitement and she thought she looked devilish with her chronic tongue peeking out tickling her dry lips when she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the computer screen right before she clicked play to watch the video again. "Ooh! I can't believe this is happening to me!"

In search of some cool water to simmer her thirst, Desi heard the distinct solo coming from the chimes which sprinkled every room in her home but the bath. Moving as if she were in a trance, Desi stood facing the window above her kitchen sink with her back to the beveled glass french doors which led out to her back porch. Watching the water flow into her cup, she wore a vexing smile remembering the way Andre had made her feel. Right when her dry lips rimmed the edge of the glass and she felt the cool water splash against her tongue, a sudden burst of wind broke her trance and blasted her, startled as she gulped the water down and did her best not to choke.

Turning to look bewilderedly at the french doors. Desi placed her hand on her chest and started to laugh at her silliness once she realized that the wind had pushed the doors open. The wind was picking up so much that it was piercing all the way through her crotchet tunic and white camisole and causing her already erect nipples to spark as it teased her senses. The Gods must have thought I needed cooling off she laughed when she looked up to the sky and seen the dark clouds rolling in.

Desi shut and locked the doors then headed straight to her bedroom, taking off her clothes one piece at a time and letting it fall carelessly to the floor which is something she did often whenever no one else was home. First, she removes the crochet tunic and carelessly drapes it over a dining chair as she passes through the dining area. Second, off with her camisole which she tosses onto the back of the sofa as she passes through the living room. Third, she has no bra on today so she unsnaps her denim skirt and lets it fall to the floor where she steps out of it and abandons it right in the entrance to the hallway leading to her bedroom. Last, she is standing in the center of her fleur dis lis velour rug right in front of her four poster canopied bed and she slips off her green lace hipster panties and lets them fall to the rug where she steps out and abandons them there.

Thirsty for his hands on her again, she closes her eyes and runs her hands through her hair and then down to her breasts where she imagines Andre's hands are there, not hers. Hmm Andre wants Desi to cum for him again, and she delights herself in this fantasy while she is cupping each of her tits with each hand and squeezing her nipples simultaneously while walking to the bed, still feeling the wind kissing her aroused flesh as she lays down to give in to her self- indulgence. The wind picks up speed and the chimes ring louder throughout her house as Desi uses one hand to pinch her nipples and with the other she sinks her fingers into her juicy centeredness. Hmm her pussy is so slick and smooth and God how she wished it were his hand and not hers down there.

Light pitter patters of rain began to reverberate upon her rooftop as she imagined his hands were pawing her the way she had felt them man handle her that night. Memories of his tingling hot breath tickling her eardrums when he whispered what he wanted from her consumed her, and the rain beat harder. Desi smoothed her finger over the hood of her very swollen clit and began to flick it back and forth in tune with the beating of the rain. As the rain beat faster upon her rooftop, Desi's finger danced faster upon her love spot. Keeping her eyes closed, Desi could still hear his sexy voice saying "Cum for me sha!" Letting a moan escape her lips, Desi dropped her other hand which she had been using to grope herself with down to her soaking pussy and she thrust two fingers inside her little hot box and curled them upwards to beat havoc up on her g spot.

As the thunder rumbled louder, Desi clenched her pussy tighter around her fingers and began to whimper as she felt herself on the edge of rapture bound by the spell of her imagination. Pretending her hands were his, Desi was lost in Andre's spell once again when she felt her toes curl and her ass levitate and hover inches above the bed. Lightning came crashing down as Desi softly groaned and rode out her storm of euphoric orgasm which rained down hard.

Still lost in her spellbound trance as the effects of her climax slowly wear off, Desi slid her cum soaked fingers from her pussy and placed them in her mouth to taste her flavor while she imagined it was Andre's cock soaked with her own love juice. Desi relished the delights of her own sweet sexiness with its sultry scent while every muscle in her body was still twitching from the after effects of her self-induced orgasm. Realizing that the power had been knocked out from the storm, Desi didn't care. Giggling, she embraced herself and rolled over, too lost with thoughts of what was to come to worry about anything else. Next Friday night couldn't come soon enough.

... To be continued in Chapter 3, Black Magic...