Molee's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molee's full figure body filled out both her skirt and blouse nicely and contrasted starkly with Michelle's tight and trim body. Molee's dark hair and Michelle's blond also made them quite a pair. Whatever happened tonight somebody was in for the ride of their lives. Molee smiled at the thought.

They descended the elevator together and stepped out into the lobby. Michelle said, "Wait here." And then disappeared around the corner.

She returned a few moments later and said, "Okay let's go."

Molee followed her outside and a long black stretch limo stood waiting for them.

"Shit are you rich or what?" Molee asked.

Michelle giggled. "Some say so, but what the hell it's just money so I say spend it." Then she jumped into the limo.

Their driver was a light skinned black man who was skinny and looked like a marathon runner. He smiled at his two charges and said, "Where to ladies?"

Molee looked to Michelle who said, "What's your name?"

"Maurice ma'am", the driver replied.

"Well Maurice how about you cut the Ma'am shit and call me Michelle. This is my friend Molee, and we actually we have no idea where to go. We are looking for a party. Got any suggestions?"

Maurice grinned at them lecherously through the partition and said, "Well I guess that depends on the party you are looking for. I don't usually make party recommendations, but in your case I think I might be able to help."

Michelle giggled and Molee's mouth went dry. Michelle continued, "Well Maurice where should horny girls go to fix their horniness?"

Maurice laughed and said, "How about my place."

Molee laughed and said, "Maybe later Maurice, but we want a wild party first. Any ideas?"

Maurice seemed to consider them for a moment and said, "I know just the place, sit back and have a drink and decide what kind of wild you are looking for. I'll have you at the party of your lives in less than ½ an hour."

Michelle giggled with glee and said, "God Maurice you know I love surprises."

Maurice put the limo in gear and turned out into traffic. Michelle reached for the mini-bar and poured two shots of tequila and handed one to Molee.

"To new friends and great fucks." Michelle said, and tossed the tequila back.

After a moment of hesitation Molee did the same. Michelle was grinning and leaned forward and said to Maurice, "Give us a minute Maurice. Girl talk."

A second later the dividing window went up separating us from Maurice with a dark pane of glass.

Michelle turned to Molee grinning with sparkles in her eyes, "So I guess we should decide what we are looking for tonight." She said watching Molee with interest.

"Er, well I'm not sure I guess we just play it by ear." Molee replied shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

Michelle giggled. "Well that's one way to go, but you rarely get exactly what you want if you don't look for it."

"What do you mean?" Molee asked looking very uncertain.

"What I mean is that tonight is yours. Decide what you want and let's go find it. So what do you want?" Michelle said bluntly.

Molee blushed and said, "I'm not sure what you mean."

Michelle grinned again and said, "Oh come on! You know exactly what I mean. Just tell me what you want. You never had a problem with that online. So what are you up for tonight? You want to fuck a guy in the back of this limo? You want to fuck TWO guys in the limo? Lick a girl till she cums on your face? Piss on each other while midgets butt fuck each other in mayonnaise? What?"

Molee's blush turned to a crimson fire on her cheeks. In her entire life no one had so bluntly asked her what she wanted sexually. Well other than Michelle69 when she was online. She didn't know what to say now so she sat silently staring at her feet as her face burned.

Michelle took her hand and squeezed it encouraging Molee to meet her eyes. Michelle was still smiling warmly. "It's okay Molee. It's just sex. Relax. Have some fun with it. We can do anything together. All you have to do is ask."

Molee took a deep breath and sighed. "I know but this is not the internet, you know?" she said.

"I know." Michelle said. "This is so much more intense. I have been horny for a week thinking about this night. I want to live out some of the things we talked about and I want you to live out some of the things you talked about. But first I want you to tell me what you really want for tonight. Just let go and tell me."

Michelle's hand crept slowly up Molee's forearm stroking her. And then she gently touched her cheek, still smiling, feeling the heat of her blush under her hand.

Molee's mouth went dry at Michelle's touch and her nipples tingled. Maybe it was the madness of the night, the tequila, or just the situation, but she was suddenly deeply aroused. Her pussy was hot and wet and she had a strong desire to lean into Michelle and kiss her sexy lips. Her mind flashed and she imagined taking Michelle in her arms, stripping her, covering her body with kisses.

The intensity of the moment made Molee dizzy with lust. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought shaking the image from her mind. Her desire, however, still burned hot in her and she found herself squeezing her pussy muscles involuntarily.

"I want sex." Molee said in a truthful voice that was barely a whisper.

Michelle smiled and said, "That's a good start." She then leaned forward and brought her lips less than an inch away from Molee's mouth. Molee was too stunned to move. She froze sure that Michelle was going to kiss her. She knew she would let her, and more if she wished. But Michelle moved no closer. Instead she whispered in a soft, throaty voice that was thick with lust, "And I want to watch you fuck."

Michelle leaned slowly back away from Molee, and to Molee's horror she realized her lips were pursed as if ready to accept Michelle's wet mouth on her own. She shook her head as if to clear it, and Michelle giggled.

And then the car came to an abrupt halt. They had arrived. Where they were Molee had no idea. A minute later the limo door opened and the light skinned black man stood holding it open.

"I think you will find everything you are looking for here." Maurice said smiling.

Michelle nearly bounded out of the door. Molee took a deep breath and followed her friend, wondering if this moment was really happening.

* * * * * * * *

Molee stepped out of the limo just in time to see Michelle slip Maurice a folded up bill of money. "Thanks Maurice, care to join us?" she said seductively.

Maurice grinned and said, "Got to move the car around back. I might meet you inside later."

Michelle grinned, "Que Sera." She said.

Molee looked around her surroundings and saw that they were in a warehouse district that had recently been converted to a variety of clubs, bars, and restaurants for the trendy. The area was clearly still in transition as there were also a lot of buildings that were still warehouses.

Molee was taken back by the contrast. Directly in front of her was a building with bay windows lit with neon lights and the establishment sign declared in white hot letters that this was "The Underground". However directly across the street was a building that appeared to have been destroyed by fire. Window holes, long since devoid of glass, reminded her of the black eyes of something reptilian and cold. A shiver went up her spine and she suddenly felt they were being watched through those cold black eyes. It was a ridiculous thought, but fear did not often ride shotgun with rationality.

Michelle seemed oblivious and took her hand, "Come on, let's check it out." She said and walked boldly toward the front entrance of the club. Molee grinned at her, getting back into the mood of the moment and allowed herself to be led up to the front door.

The glass doors opened and loud club music spilled out into the night. There was a bouncer collecting cover at the door. He was big and wore an electronic headset to communicate with other employees, but he was smiling and seemingly enjoying himself. Michelle forked over 20 bucks and they were in.

To get into the club the two women worked their way down a short flight of stairs into the main room. Black lights abounded bathing everyone and everything in an impersonal fluorescent glow. As soon as they entered this room, Molee saw Michelle begin to sway with the music as if dancing. She continued toward the center of the room with purpose, but seemed to dance her way there.

Molee thought Michelle was amazing. She was such a free spirit and so beautiful. Molee suddenly felt overwhelmingly lucky to be here with her. She smiled to herself and began dancing herself. Michelle was right, she decided, I'm here so fuck it. I might as well have a good time.

Michelle spun around and faced her at the center of the room. She was grinning ear to ear and danced with a seductive undulation that seemed to work through her body, but centered on her hips. The overall effect was erotic, arousing, and amusing all together.

Molee mimicked her movement and Michelle's grin widened and brightened. Molee smiled back at her, happy she could make Michelle happy. Michelle moved closer to Molee and the crowd closed tightly around them. The throng moved together as one entity, and Michelle and Molee were only molecules of water in the sea of people that frothed around them.

The music stopped a second later and Molee had worked up a sweat. Michelle had as well. The warmth of the night, combined with hundreds of bodies in close quarters built body heat.

A black man stood next to Michelle and while the DJ changed up the music he said to her, "Can I buy you a drink?".

Molee looked over at the man. He was 6 feet tall and muscular as hell. She considered him and thought 'maybe not a body builder, but someone who spent many hours at he gym'. His skin was dark black and he spoke in an English accent. The sound of his voice made Molee wet with desire. She had a thing for accents.

Michelle smiled and said, "Maybe, but I have a friend with me." Michelle motioned to Molee who felt like the world's biggest loser under the man's gaze.

She shifted her weight from her left foot to right uncomfortably as the dark skinned black man's eyes appraised her. And then he smiled at her, and Molee felt like she could melt. His eyes were dark black set in a square face, but they were not cold. Rather they twinkled with humor, desire, and warmth.

"Hello.", he said still smiling at Michelle and held out his hand to shake hers. "I'm Stephan."

Molee stared and realized that she had not spoken or made any acknowledgement of this sexy man, and then her trans broke and she smiled, wide. "Hi. I'm Molee." She said enthusiastically, once again feeling like the world's biggest dork.

Stephan smiled and said in perfect English diction, "Nice to meet you Miss Molee. I was proposing to buy your friend a drink, and I would be honored if you would join us."

Molee only nodded trying to drink in his words in her ears. Every time the man spoke Molee seemed to become more and more aroused by him. He was sexy as hell and his accent, cut body, and perfect manners turned her on, but she knew he was here for Michelle. But she was drawn to him never the less and she hoped Michelle would not find her presence intrusive. If she did, Molee would excuse herself and find a way to entertain herself.

Stephan turned back to Michelle, "And if two do not mind, I also am here with a bloke I know. Would you mind terribly if he joined us."

Molee grinned in spite of herself thinking, "Awesome there are two of them. At least I won't be a third wheel."

Michelle grinned and said, "Of course."

The black man waved to his left. A moment later a lighter skinned black man appeared out of the throng. He was thin, but fit and had a thin mustache that he wore below brown eyes that twinkled with mischief. He was shorter than Stephan by and inch or two, and he actually had on a button down shirt. He wore tiny round eye glasses that fit his head well and gave him the look of an intellectual.

Molee thought of him as a 'hot college professor' and the contrast of these two men seemed to work together.

Stephan said, "This is Robert. Robert this is Miss Molee and Michelle."

Roberts smiled and said, "Nice to meet you." Also in an accent, but this one was thicker than Stephan's. Molee smiled at the new comer.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Stephan enquired.

Robert smiled broadly and Michelle shrugged her shoulders but also smiled.

The four of them left the hot dance floor in a single file line that the crowd allowed and Stephan led them to an unobtrusive door at the other end of the building that had "VIP Only" inscribed on the door in gold leaf script.

A door man opened the door for them smiling at Stephan. There was a handshake and the door man pocketed a green bill that appeared to be a 20 to Molee. 'Fuck I got a get a better job if this dude makes 20 bucks for opening doors' Molee thought.

Once inside, the music was still audible, but not at the throbbing level of the dance floor. They ascended a set of wide stairs that was carpeted with a red pattern in the center as a runner. At the top, they were in a bar of sorts. Dim lights over cozy tables with expensive chairs and leather padding surrounded a 20 by 30 foot room. At the far end was a bar that was book ended by a humidor. A single man of 25 or so dressed in a suit stood ready to refill drinks.

The room was only half occupied and a waitress in a tight, but tasteful cocktail uniform moved from table to table with grace. She was dressed in a white shirt that seemed to flatter her expansive chest. She had on a short skirt and black panty hoes and high heels. Molee was reminded of Las Vegas cocktail waitresses, but this was definitely a step or two above that.

A white man in his thirties and dressed in a 1000 dollar black suit greeted Stephan and the two shook hands. No bills exchanged this time, but the man led the quartet to a booth at the far side of the room that was secluded from the rest of the room. The man in the suit plucked the 'Reserved' card from the table as Molee slid to the middle of the booth with Michelle sliding in right beside her.

Stephan and Robert took seats on the ends. Surprisingly, Robert sat next to Michelle and Stephan next to Molee. The waitress appeared before they had a chance to even relax. Robert and Stephan both ordered a single malt scotch. Michelle favored expensive vodka, and Molee joined her.

Two minutes later, a bottle of McCallan and Grey Goose appeared in ice buckets along with a pitcher of water, a silver tray with four high ball glasses, an ice bucket, and a pitcher of orange juice.

The waitress smiled at them and then told them to turn on their table lamp should they need anything, otherwise she would leave them to their privacy. There seemed to be a stress on the word privacy, and Molee didn't know why.

Stephan and Robert exchanged a knowing glance and looked strangely hungry for a moment. Their faces expressed one emotion: anticipation.

Michelle seemed to be relaxed and poured two screwdrivers and handed one to Molee. The two men each poured a half an inch of amber scotch into their high ball glasses. Stephan raised his glass and said, "To new friends."

Michelle grinned and exchanged a glance with Molee. "To meeting new friends and a pleasurable evening." She said smiling.

Molee shivered as she clinked glasses with each of her new friends. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet. This was crazy. She wondered if Michelle was as aroused as she was. She glanced and saw that Michelle's face was flushed. She grinned to herself and realized that they were both horny as hell. Being with these two men in their current condition was the equivalent of smoking cigarettes in a room filled with dynamite, but Molee was giddy with the excitement of it.

"So where are you two gentlemen from?" Michelle asked smiling a coy yet seductive smile from over the rim of her glass.

"I am from Australia. I own a small electronic research company in Melbourne actually." Stephan began, "and Robert here owns a telecommunications company in South Africa. We are here for a meeting in Portland and will be leaving in the morning."

Michelle leaned forward on her elbows and smiled. Her eyes gleamed with delight as she stared at these two men. "And what do you like to do for fun when you are in the states?"

Stephan was enjoying the banter and grinned. Molee and Robert simple watched the exchange with interest and anticipation to see where these two may go.

"Well," Stephan began, "it's always nice to meet beautiful women like yourself and Miss Molee."

Stephan paused and glanced at Molee assessing her level of interest in his words; finding her grinning he continued. "And of course it's always nice to be treated with such hospitality by American women."

Molee did not catch the slur toward American women, however, Michelle who had traveled extensively in both Europe and Asia did. She smiled and said, "Not all American women are the whores our overseas counterparts sometimes give us credit for. It's an unfortunate stereotype, but then I am sure you don't fuck kangaroos that often either."

Stephan and Robert both burst out in laughter. Molee smiled still a little confused by the banter, but catching the gist of it.

"I suppose not." Stephan said again in the perfect diction, but he was grinning with pleasure at having found someone as blunt, yet sophisticated as Michelle to banter with.

After another round of drinks everyone was much more relaxed. Michelle continued to flirt seductively with both men, and Molee sat between them smoldering in the heat of her own lust.

She was surprised at her reaction. It must be the moment, the day, or the woman she was with, because Molee did not get this horny just by listening to sexy men talk. However, facts were facts, and her pussy was hot and wet. She took another pull on her screwdriver and enjoyed the warmth flowing down her throat. She leaned back and more closely to Stephan. He put his arm over her shoulder. This seemed natural and did not break the flow of the conversation. She was surprised at how good it felt to have a man that was not her husband hold her. She sighed and decided to just go with it.

Michelle noticed however and smiled at her seductively. She was surprised at how turned on Michelle's smile alone could make her. She remembered the moment in the limo and a deep yearning to be in her arms welled up inside her.

Her lip quivered and her nipples tingled at the thought. She was rocking her hips gently trying to create some friction between her clit and her underwear. God she was horny.

"Well did I speak too soon about Americans?" Michelle said grinning and staring intently at Molee.

Molee's cheeks flushed and she sat straight up pulling away from Stephan. Stephan and Robert both laughed easily as did Molee, but her face still burned crimson. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"No worries my dear." Stephan said. "I enjoy having a beautiful American woman against me."

The implication of the addition of the word 'American' was subtle but inescapable. Michelle stared at Stephan and then to Robert.

She grinned and said, "I am not sure you believed me when I said we Americans are not sluts". She was smiling coyly.

"I believe what you said is, 'not ALL Americans are sluts'", Stephan responded corralling Michelle with her own words.

Michelle cocked her head as if to say, 'touché' and then grinned again. When she spoke again, it was with humor, but also with a trace of defiance, "I suppose that is true; but the question we seem to have before us right now is 'Is she a slut?'". She nodded toward Molee.

Molee was dying with embarrassment inside. She squirmed again in her seat, but said nothing. Her cheeks were now scalding and her butterflies were back. What was going on here?