Molested

Story Info
A naive girl is taken advantage of by her teacher.
1.2k words
4.18
224k
159

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only just turned 18 by a couple of weeks and, like most girls my age, I had a crush on one of my teachers. He was our English teacher. I'll call him Mr. Reed. He'd called me into his office one afternoon. He always made me feel funny when he was close, and afterward I used to touch myself thinking about him. I stood in front of his desk in my school uniform, black shoes, white knee length socks, short pleated skirt and white blouse. I had left my long blond hair loose.

"Jenny," he started, looking at me, "it's examination day for you. I have to check your development in certain areas." He put a folder down on his desk with my name on the top of it. "It's a bit personal, but it does have to be done, do you understand?" I nodded, I was always tongue tied when he was around me. "Right, then first the questionnaire." He gestured for me to sit down.

"Jenny, do you ever touch your private parts for pleasure?" I blushed bright red, I couldn't even look at him I was so embarrassed. "It's ok Jenny. It's quite normal for girls your age to do so." I looked at him and nodded. "Sorry Jenny, I need to hear you say it."

"Yes Sir, I do touch myself," I stammered still bright red with shame and embarrassment.

"Ok that's fine. It's quite normal, nothing to be ashamed of." He smiled at me making me feel all gooey inside. "So how do you do it?" He asked looking up from the questionnaire. "Do you touch your clitoris? Or do you put your fingers inside yourself, or do you use something else? Do you achieve an orgasm?"

"I touch my clitoris and sometimes I put my fingers in my hole." I could feel my face burning red as I answered his question.

"How many fingers do you put in your vagina?"

"Sometimes three, Sir." He nodded as I answered and wrote it down on the form.

"Do you put anything else in your vagina?" I shook my head and he wrote that down too. "Do you orgasm?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Ok that's that. Now the physical examination. Unbutton your blouse, please." I looked at him and I blushed even more. He smiled at me kindly, "It's for your own good Jenny, and the school needs to know you're developing correctly." I obeyed him and started to undo the buttons. He slipped his hand inside my blouse and cupped my left breast, his strong manly hand felt wonderful on my tender virgin flesh. He soon found my nipple with his thumb and forefinger. It was already hard as he pinched it between his fingers. Then his hand was on my right breast and he did the same, my nipples were as hard as when I masturbated. He withdrew his hand and made a couple of short notes on the form. "That's all fine, if you'll just remove your panties and bend over the desk please." I stood up and pulled my panties down I didn't think I could get any redder, but I did, as I bent over the desk. He moved round behind me and I felt him lift my short skirt up, exposing my ass and pussy for his examination. "Just move your feet apart please Jenny and relax." I shuffled my feet apart exposing myself further for him. I felt his hands on my buttocks as he spread them apart. I could feel his breath on my soft blond pubic hair as he squatted down to examine me; his hands remained on my ass. "Jenny I don't want to hurt you so rather than me do it could you reach back and spread your vaginal lips for me please?" I slid my hand down my body and using my first two fingers spread my pussy lips apart for him. "Can you open yourself wider please?" I obeyed, stretching my hot little pussy as wide open as I could. I could feel his breath on my most delicate parts. I was so extremely embarrassed, to be so exposed to him and yet somehow it was making me feel extremely horny. "That's fine, just one more thing. Put your knee on the desk." I did as I was told and placed my knee on his desk, I was desperately hoping he wouldn't notice how horny I was becoming, I could feel my own wetness as I lay there bent across his desk with my ass and pussy wide open for him. "I just have to run this probe over you, but don't worry it won't hurt a bit, I have got it lubricated and it's quite warm." I felt the tip of the probe on my asshole, I twitched but he held me still. "Just relax Jenny, this won't take long." He ran the probe down to my pussy then slid it along my inner lips. "Tell me when it touches your clitoris."

"Yes Sir, that's it." I said when the tip of it touched my clit. I was so aroused a small moan escaped my throat as he slid the tool backwards towards my asshole, I couldn't help myself as I pushed back towards him. He ran the tool several more times from my asshole to my clit and each time I kept pushing back, almost trying to get him to slip the probe inside me. Before I could help myself, I came, hard and fast, right there on his desk as he slid the tool backwards and forwards over my hot wet pussy. Then suddenly he gripped my waist hard and I felt what must have been more warm lube all over my ass and pussy.

"Jenny, I'm sorry I spilled some lube." With a cloth he stared wiping the lube off my pussy and ass, there seemed to be a heck of a lot of it. He stood back when he was finished and I put my panties back on and buttoned my blouse.

"Jenny, did you have an orgasm during that?" I nearly died when he said that! I didn't think he'd noticed.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir," I stammered looking at the floor.

"It's ok Jenny, it's normal for that to happen the first time. Nevertheless, we need to do something about it. You'll have to come back for some desensitisation training." He explained. "Other wise you'll be having orgasms all the time and that won't do, will it?" I shook my head; I did not want to be having uncontrolled orgasms everywhere. I collected the rest of my things as he made his final notes. "Ok, Jenny, I'll see you next week, and one final thing, you'll need to shave your vagina for the training. Clean and smooth for next time, please."

It took me about nine months for me to realise what he was doing and by that time he'd thoroughly deflowered me having fucked me in the pussy and in the ass. After that, I kept going back until I left school.

If you perverts leave me nice comments, I'll tell you all about it in detail.