Molested Ch. 02

Story Info
A naive young girl receives her first.
1.9k words
4.36
124.4k
60

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the nice comments. Some people took offence at some things, I'm sad about that. But, it was all in fun and entertainment and that is what were here for. For the rest of you who liked my story, I promised to write more so here it is. As always all participants are over 18.

*

The evening before my next appointment, I'd just finished all my schoolwork and chores so it was time for a shower.

Hot water always feels so good on my body, I love it. My skin feels so soft and velvety as I gently wash myself, the foam sliding down my body as I wash the dust of the day off myself. I shaved my armpits as usual and then remembered I had to shave my vagina as Mr. Reed had put it. I reached again for the shaving soap and slowly rubbed the thick lather into my blond pubes. It felt funny touching myself there, knowing soon I'd be like those porno girls on the internet.

I was careful with the razor making sure not to nick myself with the sharp steel blades as they defoliated my most sensitive area. It only took a few minutes to remove the fine growth and I rinsed myself off. Standing in the shower, I pushed my fingers through my long blond hair untangling it before wiping the water off my body. My hands were gliding over my pert breasts, smoothing the water away, my hands continued down over my stomach and hesitated when they found my freshly shaven skin. I touched myself for the first time, gently drawing my forefinger along my slit. My left hand explored the rest of my mound. My curiosity grew as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel round myself.

I wanted to see what I looked like now. I sat on the edge of the bed and let the towel fall away from my body. Sitting there staring back was the girl I had always known. She didn't look any different from before. I slowly spread my legs; the girl in the mirror hadn't done that before. I could see my naked pussy for the first time, I though the girl in the mirror looked quite hot. I put my foot on the bed, I almost gasped as I looked in the mirror, the girl there looked just like some of those porno girls, and I smiled at her. I watched as her hand slid over her thigh and tracked up her inner thigh and stroked slowly up her slit, delicately she spread her lips for me. I could feel how wet I was as I displayed myself in the mirror. I wondered what would Mr. Reed think if he saw me like this? Would he like it? Would he like me? I quickly dismissed the thought from my mind. Mr. Reed was my teacher, and I was just another student. What he had done, he had to do, it was part of his job. I sat there, still damp from the shower, and wet from the lewd way I was sitting. Mr. Reed was back in my mind again. Letting my fingers run up my body and touch my sensitive nipples, they were hard, hard like when Mr. Reed touched me there. Damn, he was back again.

I suddenly had a wicked idea. I jumped up on the bed and turned away form the mirror, I spread my legs and bent over. I looked over my shoulder at the girl in the mirror. Jeez, she looked hot like that on her knees, legs spread, inviting, and wanton. I watched as my hand appeared between my legs and stretched my pussy open like I had been told to by Mr. Reed. Oh boy was I wet, I could feel my juices slick on my fingers. Mr. Reed had made me very wet, but now I was even wetter. I slid a finger between my soft pink inner lips, I gasped as I felt exactly how excited I was. What would Mr. Reed think if he saw me like this, would he like it? My fantasy Mr. Reed did. I ran my finger up and down my slit, surprising myself, as it got wetter and wetter. I imagined him saying, "Good girl Jenny, keep doing that." I added a second finger rubbing along my slit, letting the nub of my clit rub along the grove between them. "You can cum if you like," I pretended he would say. Suddenly the tight feeling that had been building in my stomach burst over me and I came hard on my fingers. I looked over my shoulder at the girl in the mirror; she was looking flushed and expectant. I could see my soft inner lips glistening with more juices. I wondered how my treatment would go....

Back Mr. Reeds' office again, I was feeling so nervous, as he read through the folder with my name on it. He looked up at me and smiled, it made me blush.

"Jenny this is the first of your treatments. Today we'll just establish some base line levels and then we'll work out how you need to progress through the regime." He pronounced regime in that odd way that English people do. "Do you have any questions?" I shook my head. "Don't worry, this is all confidential and won't show on any of your records." I smiled nervously at him.

He stood and came round the desk to my side and sat down on the edge of the desk. "Relax Jenny, this is all perfectly ok, just take a deep breath and relax."

I took the breath as instructed and I swear, I caught him looking at my chest as I did.

"Do you have any questions? It's ok. You can say anything you like here."

"Will you examine my breasts again, Sir?" I blurted, my face burning red.

"Is there anything you are concerned about in that area?"

I was so tongue-tied I could only shake my head.

"Ok, if you have any questions, you can say what you want here. Well, shall we begin your treatment then?"

I nodded and started to pull my white cotton panties down. I noticed a wet spot as I stepped out of them. I hoped Mr. Reed wouldn't notice. I placed one knee on his desk as he instructed me to. I bent forward as I had previously for him.

"For the treatment you will need to put your other knee on the desk." I gripped the edge of his desk and lifted the other knee onto the desk.

"Is that as wide as you can spread?"

"Yes, Sir," I whispered. I felt his hands run up my thighs and lift the hem of my uniform skirt. I felt so vulnerable as he examined my freshly shaved pussy. I was desperately hoping he wouldn't notice how aroused I was. He used his thumbs to gently spread my outer lips leaving my pussy deliciously exposed for his examination. After a few moments, he moved his thumbs and spread my inner lips. I could feel my hot little hole open up for him. I was so exposed, no secrets from this handsome man who examined me in great detail. Should I really be feeling so dammed horny?

"Hold still." He instructed and I felt a different probe touch my wet open hole, this probe was soft and wet, I gasped aloud, at this new delightful new invader. It touched me for just a moment and then he withdrew it.

"Perfect," He announced as I felt him stand.

"Jenny when was the last time you masturbated?"

I was so glad he couldn't see my face, bright red with shame, I didn't know it showed!

"Last night, Sir, I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about Jenny, it's perfectly natural."

His hands felt so good on my waist. I wish he would just hold me like that forever.

"Look round at me."

I peeped over my shoulder looking at him through my long blond hair. I was instantly reminded of how I looked in the mirror. I couldn't help but remember how I though I looked so sexy. Now I felt just so incredibly horny to have this strong man hold me so firmly, so gently as I lay spread, ready and expectant before him.

"Now you remember how last time I ran the probe over you?"

"Yes Sir."

"It's basically the same procedure but this time, and this is important, just relax and don't fight any feelings at all if you need to orgasm then that's fine, do you understand."

I nodded as I lay there spread wide open for him, my arousal must have been so obvious to him.

"Ok, just relax and let everything happen."

I turned away from him and I felt the tip of the probe once again touch my asshole, I twitched as he slowly slid it down and rubbed it along my soft inner lips. I concentrated on the feeling of the slippery probe as it ran along my slit until it bumped across my hot little clit. Then he drew the probe back along my slit and stopped at the very entrance to my wet, wet little pussy. He circled my hole with the probe, it felt so good nudging my virgin entrance, I could already feel my orgasm approaching. Very slowly, he pushed just the tip of the probe into me, just the very tip making me gasp out loud, and then he withdrew it and resumed running it up and down my slit. Every third or fourth time he would push just the tip into me. Each time I'd yelp as he did so. I was so sopping wet, I could feel my own juices slicking my whole mound. My breathing grew faster as my orgasm approached. I could not believe how aroused I was.

"You can cum if you like."

Oh fuck, that just sent me over the edge. I gripped the edge of his desk fiercely as my fantasy came rushing back to me. I remember moaning low and deep in my throat as the most intense orgasm I'd ever had washed over me. I lay there panting for breath waiting to be told what to do.

"Excellent, well done, I'm afraid you caught me off guard again and I've spilled more lube on you again."

I could feel the lube all over my wet little pussy, once again, he'd spilled a lot of it I could feel some of it drip off me, he held me still and gently wiped me clean. I stood up on very shaky legs as I tried to regain my composure. Mr. Reed made some notes as I straightened myself up.

"Just a couple of questions Jenny, to finish off. First did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Sir," I confessed.

"Did it hurt in any way?"

"No Sir."

"Good that's all fine. Now you did extremely well. I'll check and see how you need to proceed, but for now absolutely no masturbating of any kind you simply must not cum till next time you are here, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

He stooped and picked up my panties from the floor, he examined them for a moment before handing them back to me. I blushed hoping he wouldn't ask about the wet patch in them.

"Jenny, were you looking forward to this session?"

"Yes Sir," I admitted in a very small voice.

Mr. Reed didn't say anything as I put my panties back on, he just smiled as he showed me to the door.

If you leave me nice comments, I'll tell you all about my next meeting in detail.