Molested Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny loses something else.
1.4k words
4.39
86.4k
38

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the nice comments, you'll never know how much they mean to me. So here is the next part of the story As always Jenny is over 18.

*

I'd had four treatments; they were exactly like the first one I told you about. Me, spread out on his desk, my legs as wide apart as I could and always before he started the treatment, he would check my pussy, pulling me open with his thumbs and touching briefly me with the soft wet probe.

The last time, he'd worked that lovely probe all over my tight virgin pussy till I came and he spilled that thick creamy lube all over my soaking wet hole. He only ever put the tip of the probe in me, but I was always hungry for more.

Little did I know what I was in for this time.

By now I'd gotten used to the routine, I'd go to Mr. Reed's office and he'd read thought the notes he'd made of our last meeting, while I stood there trying not to stare at him and trying to work out if the damp patch spreading in my panties was normal.

Mr. Reed looked up at me and smiled, I went all gooey inside and I hitched my thumbs into my panties to pull them down for the treatment. Mr Reed stopped me. He stood up and came round to my side of the desk.

"Jenny, I am slightly concerned about the course of your treatment, don't look so worried young lady. It's nothing, but I would prefer to see better progress."

I dropped my eyes to the ground, how could I tell him he was the problem? I couldn't control myself when he was near. I was crazy with lust for him, I thought about the treatments all the time, and being banned from touching myself was having the opposite effect. I was thinking about sex all the time! Instead, I settled for "I'm sorry, Sir."

Mr. Reed lifted my chin and smiled that gorgeous smile that made me want to kiss him, just inches from his beautiful face, it was all I could do to keep my arms behind my back.

"No apologies Jenny, It's probably my fault for expecting too much."

He manoeuvred me around and leaned me against the edge of his desk; he stood close by my side. The smell of his cologne was wonderful, all woodsy and spicy.

"I think the problem may be your underwear."

I looked at him bewildered.

"Lift your skirt."

I did as I was bidden. I could feel the heat in my face as the damp patch in them was reviled to his gaze. His strong hand slid across the taught cotton fabric checking the elastic at the waist and each leg in turn, always his hand was touching me sliding over my pussy, stimulating me where I had not dared touch myself for a complete month, and it was exquisite torture.

He started rubbing my slit through my panties. Instantly they were completely soaked as he stimulated me. He slipped his hand inside my panties and cupped me so perfectly with his big strong hands, I gasped aloud and instinctively clung with one hand to his arm. The muscles in his arm moved wonderfully as his hand explored inside my panties, his forefinger delicately stroking up and down my slit as my wetness increased.

I knew I was going to cum hard very soon indeed. I turned and buried my face in his chest knowing I was on the very precipice of my orgasm. My legs started to buckle under me, as his fingers stroked me expertly. Suddenly he withdrew his hand and stepped in front of me. I gasped for breath as I lurched back from the edge.

"Yes Jenny, I think your panties are a problem."

I must have looked stunned; I could hardly focus or breathe properly as I was left yearning for the final push, which would send me to heaven.

He stepped closer again and his hands slid up my milky soft thighs until they found the waistband of my panties. He crouched down and slowly slid them down my legs, his beautiful face inches from my wet hungry pussy. I stepped out of them one leg at a time as he crouched in front of me. He examined them closely as I stood there feeling even more vulnerable that normal.

"What should I do, Sir?" I asked, finally I regained enough composure to talk.

"I think, for now, it's best if you go without panties."

I simply gawped at him, how the heck could I go round school without panties? Mr. Reed smoothed my skirt down, his hand brushing over my sex as he did so. I guess he could see what was going on in my mind.

"See no one can see you've got no panties on, sit down." I sat on the chair could feel the fabric of the chair on the back of my thighs and my now bare buttocks. I'd have to remember to keep my thighs together.

"There, no one can see a thing. You just have to be a bit mindful and I am sure you will get used to it shortly."

"Yes Sir." I replied, it seems like there was no choice in the matter. The only problem was crushing my thighs together was causing my juices to leak out of me slightly I hoped I could stand up soon. I didn't want to leave a mark on the chair.

"Ok Jenny, well that's that taken care of, I think we should get on with the treatment don't you."

"Oh yes Sir." I jumped up immediately and got on his desk, spreading myself as wide as I could. At least with no panties he'd not be able to see how aroused I was before we began the treatment.

"Good girl Jenny." He said as he took up position behind me and spread my pussy with his thumbs for the usual examination.

"Very nice indeed." He commented as he pulled my little hole wide open.

"Humm, Jenny, how aroused are you at the moment?" Oh shit another question, how did he always know how horny I was?

"Umm, when you were checking my panties Sir, I thought I might cum then. Sorry Sir."

"It's Ok Jenny, not to worry. It may just throw the readings off a bit if I stimulate you as you are now. I think maybe we should have you orgasm now then we should do the treatment. Would that be ok?"

"Yes Sir, if you think it's best."

"I do, so if you would be so good and stimulate yourself before we begin that would be best."

"Ok, if that's what you want, Sir." I said unable to keep the disappointment out of my voice. As I reached back and touched myself for the first time since I had shaved my pussy for the initial treatment.

"What's the problem Jenny?"

I looked round at him over my shoulder as he stood behind me, his strong steady hands on my hips. My skirt was up around my waist.

"I thought you might do it Sir," I admitted

"Would you prefer that?"

"Yes Sir." I agreed, perhaps a little too eagerly. He smiled at me.

"Maybe you could use the first probe so it doesn't mess the reading?" I suggested without thinking.

"Do you like the first probe I use on you Jenny?"

"Oh yes Sir." I said, and then finally realizing what I was saying blushing deep red.

"Well I shouldn't really, but I guess it won't mess things up too badly. Ok just relax then and cum as soon as you are ready."

With that, I faced away from him and again, I felt his thumbs spread me apart, anticipation was growing inside of me, and how it was going to be as he used the soft wet probe on my pussy for the first time.

I felt the tip of the probe on my hole, slowly he circled my hole, it was astonishing as the probe delicately explored me down there, not like the other probe, which was much harder, but in a good way. Then he traced up to my clit and the probe flicked over my clit delicately then he tracked back to my pussy, his probe swirling round my hole and finally it stabbed in short sharp strokes right inside of me, I couldn't hold back a second longer as I came there on his desk.

I lay there spread before him, panting as I fought for breath.

"How was that?"

"Wonderful Sir. Thank you." I answered in a dream like state, sighing heavily.

*

Please leave me nice comments, I'll tell you all the delightful, perverted things he did to me in great detail.