Molested Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny pops a cherry
1.4k words
4.46
88k
52

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the nice comments, it is always so appreciated.

*

I lay there; face down on his desk, my legs spread wide as my orgasm faded. It had been so wonderful having him use the soft wet probe this time to bring me to completion. I always felt relaxed after he'd made me cum, but this new way was wonderful.

He removed his thumbs and stood up behind me. I had never felt so turned on in all my life. I knew there was more to come, and I couldn't wait. I looked over my shoulder at Mr. Reed, my handsome English teacher, he was always so composed and reserved, just like an Englishman should be, his accent did funny things to a lot of the girls.

People made jokes about having an "English" English teacher but it was cool, he'd actually been to the places Shakespeare wrote about. It blew my mind, I didn't know how or why he was here, I just knew he made me crazy.

His smile made me feel all gooey inside. I think I was a little bit in love with him, and I knew, a lot in lust. He put his strong hands on my hips.

"Shall we start the treatment?"

I nodded eagerly, I was feeling even more excited than I had before.

"Ok then, just relax and allow things to happen naturally."

I turned away from him and bit my lip as the hard hot probe touched my asshole before sliding down my slit to bump into my throbbing clit.

Back and forth, the probe ran across my moist, sensitive flesh. My breathing became hoarse as the delightful sensations pulsed through me, his skilful use of the probe teased me closer and closer to my orgasm until, before I could do anything to stop myself, that most exquisite sensation took over my whole being and I shuddered to a crushing orgasm.

I lay there on the desk as I slowly regained my composure, aware that the probe was poised at the entrance to my pussy. Mr. Reed's hands were firm and strong on my waist.

"Well done Jenny, you're doing very well. I think we need to move the treatment on to the next stage. Do you think you're ready for that?"

"I, I don't know, Sir, what is the next stage?" I stammered, looking timidly over my shoulder at him.

He smiled that kind reassuring smile of his. I was intensely aware of the probe was gently rubbing all over my soaking wet pussy.

"Jenny, you look so scared, don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of. It's simple, I'll hold the probe steady and you push back onto the probe, until you have it all inside of you."

"If you think I'm ready, Sir."

Mr. Reed frowned, "Jenny this is about you, are you ready?"

"I'll think so, Sir."

He smiled at that. "Good girl Jenny. Ok, just relax and we'll begin." I felt him put the tip of the probe on my entrance.

"Ok Jenny, now it may be a bit uncomfortable but just relax and go slowly."

I pushed back and felt the tip of the probe, hard and hot, slip between my delicate inner lips, I had wanted this for so long, now it was here I was terrified.

"That's good, well done, would you like some more?"

I pushed back a bit more and more of it entered my virgin hole. I heard Mr. Reed breathe in sharply. "How does that feel Jenny?"

"It's ok, it feels weird."

"It will at first, but soon it will get better. I'll show you, just relax."

Mr. Reed gripped my hips firmly. He started to slowly tilt my pelvis back and forward and slowly more of the probe slipped inside me, I could feel the wetness around the probe.

"Ok Jenny, now you do it."

I responded tentatively at first slowly tilting my pelvis forward then back, each time a little more of the probe went inside me. I looked round at Mr. Reed; he was concentrating fiercely as I knelt there on the desk spread legged before him, my wet pussy slowly inching down the probe.

Steadily, I could take more and more inside me. The same feelings I got when he ran the probe over me had started to build; the delicate butterflies and the tight feelings between my legs became more urgent.

Animal instinct took over and I started to push back harder, demanding more of the probe inside me, the probe seemed to go on forever, till I felt the back of Mr. Reed's hand, which he was holding the probe steady with, touch my slick mound and buttocks. My breathing was rapid and deep. I looked over my shoulder at Mr. Reed.

"Is it all inside me?" I asked nervously.

"That's all of it. How does it feel?"

"Amazing, I feel, full. It's nice. Sir."

"Good, that's how it should feel."

"What should I do now Sir?"

"Do that rocking thing with your pelvis."

"Like this?" I asked rocking my pelvis. Mr. Reed closed his eyes tight as I did that. I stopped immediately, "I'm sorry Sir, was that wrong?"

"No, no Jenny, Just about perfect. Now relax and let me show you some other movements which you might like."

His strong hands were on my hips again, this time he moved me in a circular motion which had the tip of the probe rubbing all over the inside of my tight wet pussy as he showed me how to move.

The feeling that I knew would soon have me gasping another astonishing orgasm started to build deep within me as the probe slid over my tight channel.

"How does this make you feel?"

"Horny, Sir." I said blushing, but not caring either.

Slowly he pulled me off the probe, sliding it out of me, I gasped as I felt my pussy close. I wanted him to put it back, surely, this wasn't the end, and I needed to cum!

"Please don't take it out, Sir!" I gasped out.

"I have no intention of taking it out." Slowly he pulled back on my hips sliding the probe back inside me, back where I needed it and it fit perfectly. Again he started to push me off the probe, this time I was more ready and pushed back when he started pushing it back in.

"Now that I've shown you some of the movements, you do it and just relax and do what feels right."

I started by pushing back as far as I could, I could feel Mr Reed's hand touching my mound and I liked it, slowly I pulled myself of the probe and pushed back, rocking my pelvis as I did so, this was wonderful.

I got the entire probe inside me easily now. I started to grind my ass back on his hand; I wanted the probe deep in me. I pushed back hard and ground on Mr. Reed's hand, the tight feeling started to build inside me. My breathing became ragged, as my orgasm grew closer. Harder and harder, I ground back on the probe and the hand between my legs, and without any conscious effort, my hand slid down my body and instinctively touched my clit, sending me crashing over the edge.

I collapsed completely onto the desk. I felt Mr. Reed pull the probe out of my wet pussy and I smiled as he spilled the lube again. It felt like several jets of it squirted all over my, no longer virgin pussy. I decided I liked the feeling. I lay there feeling extremely relaxed, as Mr. Reed wiped the lube off me. I managed after a few minutes, to stand up off the desk. I turned to face Mr. Reed.

"Thank you Sir, that was amazing."

Mr. Reed smiled at me, he seemed flushed. I guess he had to concentrate to do the treatment.

"You are more that welcome young lady. Now we need to get you to your next class."

Mr. Reed smoothed my skirt back into place. He touched me between the legs several times. I didn't mind as, I wanted him to touch me there. I stood at the door, keenly aware that I was about to walk out into the hall with no panties on. I felt so naughty and somehow content. This treatment was simply incredible; I couldn't wait until the next time.

If you horny people leave me nice comments, I'll tell you all about it, in great detail.