Mollie from Montana Ch. 06

Story Info
Mollie's dinner speech goes down well.
4.9k words
4.73
24k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Mollie arrived for drinks a little late, figuring to be there just a little before Stephen and was spot on with her timing. Groomed and dressed superbly she made quite an impact.

Gary hurried over and kissed Mollie warmly and that raised a murmur but nothing like the reaction when Stephen walked in a few minutes later and kissed her on both cheeks as if she and he were familiar with each other and she was a special guest. Mollie's new work colleagues including manager Stanley Jessop – if he did have any remaining doubt – were left with the clear impression that rather than just another addition to the team she was someone special, at least to top management.

Drawing Mollie aside Gary said, "You look sensational. You really are beautiful."

"Oh thank you Gary," Mollie said, eyes shining and daringly stole a kiss.

Gary, touching his lips with the inside of his left index finger as if wishing to imprint the impression of Mollie's lips or else was almost unable to accept what just had happened, said, "Do you intend other members of staff to think there's something going on between us?"

"Frankly, I don't care Gary but if something does occur between us you'll know as you will have been the instigator."

Gary shuffled slightly and then looking manfully at Mollie said, "Do you mean...um...sex?"

"Oh Gary, I was thinking that word wasn't in your vocabulary."

Gary grinned and said she was such a tease and when asked did he find that acceptable, replied, "Oh Mollie" and she had to fight the impulse to hug him. He then lost his grin and asked had Mollie prepared her speech in case she was invited to address dinner guests.

"I won't be there because I haven't been formally invited."

Gary proved to Mollie he had a brain by catching her sly smile. He bowed and asked would she accompany him to dinner. She half curtsied and accepted.

"Have you prepared a speech?"

"No, I think quite well on my feet. I'll probably speak about feet."

Gary chuckled and said he was quite sure Mollie was going to be more than a handful. He glanced at her chest.

"To save you guessing think of me as being 36C. Being tall I carry that mass quite well, don't you think?"

Again lowering his hazel eyes to her chest, Gary said that disclosure was unexpected but very pertinent information to keep in mind. "In answer to your question, yes, your shape and carriage are first-rate and that means I'm impressed."

"I really like you Gary," Mollie smiled, unwilling to urge him to make a hit on her, anticipating that could frighten him off.

"I'd like to see them sometime." Gary then took her glass and was moving off to the bar before Mollie had time to react. She had felt as if she'd been hurled back six feet, such was the shock. She knew he'd meant he'd like to see her breasts bared, or did he? Had she missed some nuance that meant he didn't mean that at all? Now feeling a little horny Mollie hoped she'd find out, either way, very soon otherwise she could explode. She saw the somewhat aggressive Paul Rose, Stanley's deputy, coming towards her.

"Hello Paul."

"Oh hi Mollie. You look great washed up and now reveal a magnificent body in that tight dress."

Mollie asked in a very neutral manner: "I guess you are married Paul?"

His eyes dipped momentarily and he grinned, "Yes and well handled Mollie."

"Who decides who the dinner speaker will be?"

Paul said Stephen. "But he's already told Stanley and me."

"Am I the choice?"

Paul squirmed. "Look Mollie, I'm afraid it's confidential at this stage. "

"Thanks Paul."

"For what?"

"If it wasn't me when I asked that you'd have told me."

Paul beamed at her in delight and looking towards the bar at Gary said, "Dig him out of his hole Mollie."

The restaurant was within walking distance and when the office party reached it partners were already in the private dining room sipping a cocktail or juice. Everyone noticed Elaine's enthusiastic greeting of Mollie and the two women complimenting each other. Those close enough heard Stephen say quietly to Gary, "Mollie is having a tremendous influence on your mother – just look at how she's dressed and her new hairstyle. She looks much younger."

Gary replied, "She's treating Mollie like a long-lost daughter dad. I think it's rather swell and Mollie is responding, whether or not she knows it. When together they act like real buddies."

Later in the evening Stephen called on Mollie to address the assembly. She was invited to speak for thirty minutes on any topic and it would be appreciated if she included some references to law.

My topic is Why Law? There is someone here tonight who calls me Mollie from Montana. I hope you all know where Montana is and if you think of cattle and horses and cowboys that's about right. But also think about a landscape of significant grandeur, a place where it's possible to live close to nature or where it's also possible to live in a city as a professor at a law school.

I've lived most of my life on a ranch but left home for college and to continue on to law school. I then returned home, lived at home and practiced law for almost five years in our servicing town, working in the only law firm in that town because the town and hinterland wasn't large enough to support two law firms. Then I immigrated here. Why here? My mother had died and I wanted to get a long way from Montana and this is a long way from Montana. You people think of Acacia as being small but in the way perspective operates I view it as a large city and expect to take some time acclimatizing. I miss the wide-open space, the mountains, my horse and my rifle and know I will miss the extremes of weather. But what lies ahead of me are challenges that I'd never face in Montana so I'm happy to have arrived in my new world.

So, why law?

My career adviser at high school inadvertently planted the idea when she said it was surprising for a student as smart as I was – her words – that I didn't have a career in mind. She asked why had I said I wanted to be a rodeo queen. The adviser said if I achieved that status it would provide me with a year or so of minor fame but not a career. I was told to sit outside her office until I returned with my career choice written down. I sat beside another girl Mandy who was doodling and found I shared her predicament. I asked had she been back and she nodded, saying Miss Young had looked at her reconsidered career choice but told her to go outside and think again because Mandy wasn't smart enough to be an attorney. That switched a light on for me. Miss Young had alleged I was smart so I acted smart. I wrote down attorney and went back to Miss Young who all but hugged me when she read what I'd written. I went out and said to Mandy to write nurse and return to Miss Young. Mandy was out in less than two minutes, elated and said Miss Young had said Mandy would make a fine nurse. Mandy had a dollar in her pocket and gave it to me – I regard it as my first although unsolicited fee as a legal adviser. Mandy was in my intake at college and she is now a highly regarded biochemist. Well, I had said nurse but attorneys are not noted for their perception, are they?

I immediately began asking adults I knew about what attorneys did and chatting to some straight-talking people learned that words associated with attorneys included smooth-talkers, shysters, useless varmints, professional fee extractors, scumbags and then I spoke to one of my mother's friends, unaware that her husband was my parents' attorney. She said, oh they were people who'd studied and become successfully examined and registered to practice law to advise clients in matters of law and to represent them in lawsuits. Her reply impressed me and I switched my interest back to law after having decided to go nursing after hearing about shysters and scumbags. I'm glad I did because I've never been great at the sight of free-flowing blood.

Mollie then spoke of her representing some of her country clients in disputes in matters unlikely lawyers she was addressing would have experienced. They included the dynamiting of an illegally dammed waterway, a shoot-out over a boundary dispute, defending alleged rustlers, successfully prosecuting on behalf of a regional wildlife authority two teenagers accused of shooting protected eagles, prosecuting on behalf of the owner of a prized stallion who alleged a neighbor had introduced his mares to the stabled stallion and defending an injured farmer's wife in proceedings brought by another farmer's wife claiming she'd been forced into a fight using pitchforks by the defendant at 2:30 am; both had been drinking heavily and there were no witnesses.

She then spoke about her consuming passion in studying the history of law, battling to understand the complexity of law and the senses of triumph, frustration and failure experienced in working as an attorney. Mollie said she in entering the profession it had taken her quite some time to accept the truth in what she'd heard at the outset: the more you know the less you appear to know.

What I have come to know is that it is naïve if not dangerous to think that any piece of written law is absolute. I close to say I have found the most emotionally heart-wrenching cases I've had are battles over custody of children, particularly very small children and struggle unsuccessfully to concur with some of the awards handed down. I look forward to helping to represent King & King clients especially in road accident cases. I remind myself that even road accidents are not open and shut cases. For example, two vehicles colliding head-on and both over the center line. Attempting to establish the degree of negligence is almost frightening, especially in the absence of witnesses. However, I rest easy knowing in effect it is little different to a decision that awards custody to one parent over another. It's based on fair assumptions that perhaps some may prove incorrect but remedies are available and hopefully are sought in timely fashion. The gap between what we know and don't know is always there and we never know just how wide that unknown gap is. It is the process of trying to narrow that gap that I find so challenging as is the challenge of relentlessly trying to both update and expand my knowledge. Such challenges have addicted me to law and for that I go back to the very beginning and thank my high school career adviser Miss Young and fellow student Mandy Roberts.

Mollie returned to her seat to loud applause, knowing she hadn't qualified as an orator but content to know she'd spoken from the heart and her immediate work colleagues would have a better idea of who she was and that she appeared open to support.

"You were great Mollie," Elaine said supportively. "Very personalized, interesting and people around you will have a better idea of who you are."

"Thank you Elaine," Mollie said warmly. "I set out to lower expectation so I'll never be invited to speak again."

Stephen laughed and as Mollie went to sit down beside Gary he patted her butt and looked at her mildly but not possessively. That was the look she expected so she gently speculated should she crawl in under the table and unzip him to begin sending a rush of red blood through his veins.

Stanley came over and patted her on the back. Smiling, he said she'd done well and he was proud of her.

"Thank you Stanley," she said, briefly touching his hand that rested on her shoulder to indicate his comment was appreciated.

"We'll all be moving out to the bar now for coffee and liqueurs," Stanley said. "I invite you to accompany me – my wife Lucia has asked to be introduced."

"Yes sure, I'd like you to come with me Gary.

"Aw, do I have to?"

At that Gary sat up straight with a jolt and as he eased from his chair rubbing a shin and glared at his mother sitting opposite him. Looking innocently at Mollie, Elaine asked did she require a ride home.

"No thank you. Gary has offered to take me home in a cab," she lied.

Gary rose to the occasion. "Oh, so I did – ten days ago." That, of course, would have been when Mollie was preparing to leave Montana for the Great Unknown.

* * *

In the cab Gary said his mother had told him she'd rented a vehicle for a month or two to carry Mollie over until she figured out what kind of vehicle to buy. "Why didn't you drive here tonight?"

"I didn't want to limit drinking alcohol."

"Good girl, same here. I'll help you sort out a vehicle if you wish."

"Thanks but I probably know what I want. What would you have chosen for me?"

"Probably Volkswagen, a model like you that is high-revving, corners well and has a reserve of power and looks good."

"So that's what you think of me?"

He didn't answer directly. "I suggest the EOS roadster convertible."

"I prefer a Rav4."

"It's too chunky – the roadster is sleek and refined, just like you."

That comment raised Mollie's hopes. Perhaps she might get a cuddle and perhaps a breast massage? He was difficult to switch on. If only he would attempt to guess what she wanted him to do to her. Tempted to allow him to see her rubbing her breast she decided to become proactive and placed a hand on his mid-thigh. Gary grabbed her hand and trapped it, pushing his thigh firmly against her hand.

The cabbie drove under the entrance canopy and Mr Shy Guy said, "I'll see you to the door." As Gary held Mollie's door open she thrust a twenty bill at the driver and said, "Thank you, on your way. I'm the hirer."

Gary had heard her and as she emerged from the vehicle looked at her with a soft smile and made no effort to stop the cabbie driving off. As Mollie opened the entry doors with her card he asked, "Am I your prisoner?"

"Yes and stay all night if you wish." She then handed Gary the card – keep it, it's yours as I want you to be my favorite visitor."

"Thank you. Does my mother have one?"

"No, we break the rules if we hand out cards to non-residents."

"But I'm not a resident."

"That can always be changed, and soon. Do you find me sexy Gary?"

"Yes, a little. More than a little actually."

As Mollie went through the heavy glass doors she turned to turned and said, "I have this great desire to share my body with you Gary. There, I've said it. I've been burning to say it for three days. I'll feel nothing more than disappointment if you don't commit to me carnally Gary so nothing will change between us if you hang off me."

"Hang off?"

"Don't pluck me."

"Did you say pluck?" he grinned.

She just sighed.

Gary actually took Mollie's hand in the elevator and her reaction was as if he were fingering her pussy. Her heart raced. They rode the elevator silently and didn't move. Yet another great opportunity lost Gary, she whimpered soundlessly against clenched teeth while wondering if her hand in Gary's was perspiring. She felt like whacking his ass, bared of course, with a heavy sex manual. Perhaps she should buy him one of those as a present.

"This is classy," Garry said, looking at the beautifully tiled hallway and the quality prints on the walls under muted down lighting. "It is almost seductive."

Mollie was pleased he was confident enough to use the word and as she entered the apartment she dimmed the lights but felt obliged to add lamely, "The lighting in here is overly bright." You fool, she lamented. You are doing your best to ensure he remains sexually impassive. Act positively! She grabbed Gary's hand and led him out on to the balcony.

"The city actually looks attractive from this perspective and at night," he marveled.

Mollie swung into him and closed his mouth with a long kiss, remembered to keep her lips and teeth closed. He stayed locked against her, kissing as if he meant it, and made no attempt to pull away.

"A drink?"

Gary nodded and followed her inside. Mollie felt a searing pain dart over her right butt cheek and then realized he'd swatted her. She heard him say, "I've been tempted to do that from the first time you turned and I saw your great ass."

Mollie's mind whirled. She had the choice of swinging around and pulling his hand on to her butt and kissing him or to laugh throatily and ask was there anything else he was keen to try or should she pour wine? She kicked off her shoes and moaned, "That hurt. Get the wine from the fridge while I get the glasses."

"I apologize, I had no intention of hurting you."

Mollie saw red. "Well you did asshole. Kiss it better!"

She turned to walk away but the asshole grabbed her one-armed and his other hand raised that side of her dress to her waist and she felt his lips hit the spot. The hand of his encircling arm was now groping her right tit. She struggled but he was two powerful. Her blood surged, inflaming her face and she discarded the thought of hooking her right leg up to crack against his balls just as quickly as it had arrived. That wouldn't do! Ah, so he was interested in sex? A very wet tongue slid across her sore flank and Mollie's eyes closed and she lost it, shaking into a long overdue release. Ooomph, she went again, temporarily blinded by flashing lights under her closed lids. She felt his hand round her hip and thought "Oh no, the crotch of my boy shorts will be soaking. His fingers reached her pussy lips and to her relief, although being amid dampness didn't pull away immediately.

"Have you blown?" he asked.

"Yes," she croaked. "It's been such a long time."

He laughed, released her and said they both needed a drink.

Almost two hours later Mollie waved Gary goodnight from the foyer as he entered his cab. She returned to her apartment now confident that she and Gary were bonding and he'd even said he'd think about moving in with her provided the second bedroom could become his domain. She'd said yes and reacted delightedly. They'd not become carnally involved but her impression was they both knew that was coming. Gary had spent the remainder of the time with her, cuddling and drinking. He'd cupped her breast but had not gone after it and although she'd worked a hand under his shirt she kept away from his zip, knowing he was a guy who preferred to set the pace and she'd have to learn to be patient. Mollie could go after some after guy and sex would be on tap, but what was the point? She wanted the guy to be Gary.

* * *

Gary arrived in his bedroom still with the half-erection he'd carried for most of the later evening. Mollie was so sexy that the air around her seemed almost on fire. He'd known such women existed but had never been close to one so far as he knew. He wondered if his mother had been like that when she was younger – those two seemed so alike. The problem with Mollie was she was asking him for it instead of waiting patiently. He'd had girlfriends since his mid-teens and continued to be in their company but he'd had sex with only a handful of them. He could take or leave sex as to him it was not what friendship was about. In recent nights, however, he'd masturbating thinking only of Mollie and that was rather unusual. Normally he did it after watching an adult video or after a girlfriend had said no after he'd been triggered for some reason and went after it.

Feeling Mollie's damp cunt through her panties had astonished him. The conclusion was she was over-sexed. He was surprised he hadn't felt repelled; in fact his fingers had been twitching to slip through the side of her panties and explore her.

Gary groaned and getting into bed slid a hand around his cock that had turned into a straining boner. He knew he'd been tentative with Mollie from the outset but tonight in a moment of passion he'd felt more that obliged to kiss the sore cheek of her butt. The skin was firm yet somehow soft and surprisingly fragrant that encouraged him to lick it and he was experienced enough to know that her galloping emotions had sent her into orgasms. However he'd thought a woman need something inside her cunt or at last rubbing over it and tapping her clit to get off like that. Now he had a new problem: was he capable of satisfying Mollie sexually? Well, he'd have to fuck her to find out, wouldn't he?

12