Mollie's Chambers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers

I heard a toilet flush behind me, and I realised Ben had left us to it. Looking down at Mollie, she lifted herself onto one arm and reached for the tissues.

"Leave it." I said. "I want you to remember this. Stay right there."

I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and switched it to camera as Mollie moved back onto the sofa, lifting one leg to give me a full view of her cum-spattered pussy. I took a few photos.

"Rub it in," I told her and continued to click, watching as she rubbed my thick cum over the swell of her breasts, circling her hard nipples as she did so before moving down her body to her snatch. She knew what I wanted and rubbed my cum into the fuzz between her legs before inserting one cum covered finger into her pussy. I let her play with it for a while. All the time photographing the evidence before leaning over her again and making her clean the last drops from my cock with her mouth. She looked up into the phone's lens as she licked and smiled.

"Is that what you wanted?" She asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"It'll do for now," I replied.

joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers
12