Molly & Ash Party

Story Info
Two females perform at a bachelor party
3.4k words
3.87
72.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction though my partner says she wishes it wasn’t and all names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

We met up with our friends the other week and Ash the wife had been invited to perform for a bachelor party.

Molly my partner is rather a shy person and not too experienced in things sexual but has always been quite willing to try new things. After a great deal of persuasion and some arm-twisting she was coaxed into doing the party with Ash our friends wife. She had never been involved with a woman before nor had she ever had sex with anyone else but me since we teamed up as a couple. We decided she was to be dressed as a bride and Ash as the groom.

Ash comes round to our place late afternoon to prepare for the evening. We invite her into our bedroom and together we slowly strip Molly - what a lovely sight to see her lovely body slowly revealed. First we remove her dress revealing her bra-encased breasts and her pantyhose enclosed panties,covering her delightful enticing cunt. Next we remove the pantyhose and then slowly slide her panties down her legs,very slowly and sensuously. I do like doing this for her, sliding my hands down her superb legs, feeling how smooth and sexy they are. She is now standing with only her bra on. What a beautiful sight! I let Ash trim her pussy hair into a nice heart shape. My next act is to move behind her and unclip her bra, making sure that the straps slide slowly off her shoulders so I can eventually cup her two twin peaks from behind. How I love the feel of her titties with nipples slowly erecting, bringing themselves to attention, expecting to be fondled or sucked. Today there is unfortunately no time for these pleasures. We have to get to the club for the party. Ash produces a sexy purple thong for Molly to put on as a start to being dressed as a bride. Molly’s lovely pussy is now covered but still quite visible as the thong is very flimsy and quite see-thru. Next to be donned are the hold-up stockings in a pastel shade of lilac. I allow her to finish off for comfort after I have rolled them up each of her legs. A dark blue garter is added to her left thigh for show. A pair of very high-heeled stiletto shoes finishes off the bottom half of the ensemble. Molly now looks almost irresistible. Topless and wearing these brilliant hold-ups. I find it very hard to resist throwing her onto the bed and ravishing her, but I must desist. The next item to be donned is a specially made basque with a zip down the front and cut outs where the titties should be. Sensational it is - especially on her!!! I take great delight in putting bright red lipstick on her nipples to make them stand out even more than they usually do. Finally the dress itself, a lovely flowing white well fitted wedding dress topped off with veil which we remove whilst travelling to the venue. Ash now gets herself dressed as a groom. Lovely white shirt tailored trousers, vest but NO underwear. When the jacket is on her she looks the part. With a carnation in her buttonhole we are ready to go. Oh how nice it would be to stay and party with just the three of us but the temptation has to be resisted. The die has been cast, we must be off.

On arrival at the club we are shown into a little dressing room for our final preparation of Molly and Ash and we are told they will be called at the appropriate time for their act. In the dressing room we find a glass of champagne for each of us. The girls drink theirs down quite quickly to give them a buzz to help with the acts coming up. I refill their glasses and the second glass slips down smoothly. They are now in a very mellow state and looking forward to the performance. The time arrives and Molly and Ash are shown to the arena for their performance. It is a very intimate arena, quite small with a raised stage in the centre and comfortable seats surrounding the raised portion. The seats are within touching distance and are all occupied by horny men,especially the groom to be.

The music starts. The wedding march has appropriately been chosen and they enter to tumultuous applause, cheering and wolf whistles. Two bridesmaids who have joined accompany them from another dressing room. The room name for them is a complete misnomer as they are completely naked. One, a very large breasted coloured girl with large hooped nipple rings. The other a small slim small-breasted blonde with rings thru her lower lips and clitoris. They all take a bow to more cheers and wolf whistles and then the maids melt off into the audience to provide "comfort" for the men whilst Molly and Ash perform.

The music now changes and they start their performance by dancing a waltz together. During the waltz Ash starts unbuttoning Molly’s dress (I forgot to mention that it buttoned down the back)one button at a time. Sensuously the dress slips down,they have to stop the dancing as it is getting in the way of their feet. Molly lets it fall in a pool at her feet and Ash bends down to remove it as Molly steps out of it. A great gasp followed by a loud cheer greets the sight of Molly's prominent lipstick covered nipples and the see thru thong. The dance is resumed and Ash removes her jacket and vest. As they continue the waltz Molly starts undoing the buttons on Ash's shirt. As more and more buttons are undone the audience gradually become aware that the groom has breasts (remember Ash didn’t wear a bra). Another gasp and cheer goes up from the ever more aroused audience. Ash's shirt is finally completely unbuttoned and now removed. She is topless! On the next circuit the zip on Molly's bustier is pulled down an inch at a time until it is completely undone and the bustier is removed. Molly is now also topless. A few final circuits of them dancing tit to tit are made, getting them both as aroused as the audience.

The music stops and a sort of mattress is brought onto the stage. Ash removes Molly’s thong and Molly removes Ash’s trousers, shoes and socks making her stark naked and all Molly has on is her stockings, garter and stiletto heeled shoes. They both lie on the mattress and Molly now removes her shoes. Ash slides the garter off Molly’s leg and throws it to the prospective groom in the audience. She now slides her hand up Molly’s legs and continues up her thighs until she reaches her extremely wet cunt. Molly is very aroused, as is Ash, hence the very wet cunt. Ash caresses Molly’s lower lips for a while and then moves further upward to reach her aching breasts. Molly utters a soft moan as Ash begins to caress them one at a time. She moves closer and her mouth envelops one of Molly’s nipples. It becomes so aroused, standing up like a pencil eraser. Ash spends quite a while playing with this nipple before moving on to the other one, continuing to caress Molly’s other tit with her hands at the same time. Now it is the turn of the other nipple. Molly can hardly stand the tension building up inside her. Having set Molly’s titties into full arousal Ash eventually moves back down Molly’s body and soon reaches the divide between her legs. One of Ash’s fingers is inserted into Molly’s waiting cunt. She finds Molly’s clit and strokes it tenderly. Molly’s arousal increases in leaps and bounds. How long can she survive before her first orgasm. She is almost there when Ash removes her fingers only to start on Molly’s ass. She slips first one then two of her well-lubricated fingers into Molly’s ass and proceeds to fuck her with them. Pain quickly turns to pleasure and Molly is approaching orgasm again when Ash cruelly removes them, lies down herself and gestures for Molly to give her similar treatment.

Molly takes the hint and starts by caressing Ash’s legs and thighs on the way up to her throbbing wet cunt. She inserts one, two, three fingers into Ash with no trouble, Ash is very wet and slippery, well lubricated to accept the fingers. Molly proceeds to finger fuck Ash, raising her arousal as hers had been earlier. Ash is almost there when they both notice me approaching from the wings. What have I in my hands? It is a large double dildo for both of them. Ash takes it from me and inserts it into Molly’s dripping cunt before putting the other end into her equally dripping cunt. They are now joined together with this large double dildo, one end in each cunt. The audience goes wild again. They are being given the show of their lives. Here are Molly and Ash facing each other,legs slightly overlapping, pushing this lovely large object into each other’s squelchy aroused cunt. Something has to give. It does. By an almost a million to one chance they both cum simultaneously. The impact is so great they both just about lose consciousness. HEAVEN!!!! When they have both recovered Ash removes the dildo from her cunt and stuffs her end into Molly’s ass, much to Molly's surprise and pleasure. Ash fucks Molly with it in both holes until she cummmmmmsssss again whereupon Ash removes it completely and throws it into the audience for their pleasure. They now hug each other and share a long sensuous kiss. Both are rubbing each other’s breasts at the same time. They think this is the end of the show.......... little do they know that it is actually only the start..........The M.C. has many more plans for both of them and the night is still young.

The M.C. comes up to Molly and brings the prosective groom,(his name is Brett and he is 6ft5ins well proportioned with well-defined musculature and what is more he is very handsome)and his prospective best man, James, onto the stage and introduces them to her. She can see that both men have undone their zippers and both are sporting large appendages sticking out from their respective clothing. Instead of the expected handshake Brett takes Molly into a clinch, kisses her very strongly and attempts to insert his tongue into her mouth. She is so aroused that she welcomes it and reciprocates, sticking her tongue into his mouth at the same time. Ash is getting the same treatment from James and in addition to the sexy kissing both men are rubbing their cocks against Molly and Ash’s soft slimy wet cunts respectively. Just rubbing up and down for the moment, mingling their pre-cum with the sexy feminine juices. At the end of the introductions Brett and James take both women by the hand to the bar in the corner. More champagne for all. After another couple of glasses each Molly and Ash are really buzzing and ready for anything.

Brett takes Molly back to his seat in the auditorium and it turns out to be more of a couch than a seat, certainly there is room for both he and Molly upon it. He now asks Molly to strip him so she will be on equal terms as regards clothing. She starts with his jacket and continues with his vest, revealing his white ruffle fronted shirt which she now proceeds to unbutton one button at a time until the front is completely gaping open. She removes the shirt and gives a quick kiss to each of his nipples. Next in line are the shoes and socks so she can pull down the unzipped trousers together with his boxers. These two garments are removed together by her with a flourish and he is now more naked than she.(Remember she still has her stockings on). He sits down and pulls Molly down onto his lap facing him so that he may play with her nipples whilst fucking her. She sinks down onto his large prick that has no difficulty in sliding straight into her awaiting cunt. She is so aroused that it goes in right up to his pubes despite its huge size - the last time she saw anything approaching the size of his prick was when she had spotted a donkey in a field whilst out walking. What bliss! She is filled with a fantastically beautiful weapon, which now proceeds to fuck her as she has never been fucked before. She is very aroused from her encounter with Ash so it is no surprise to her that with a cunt full of meat and her nipples being licked and titties lightly sexily caressed her orgasm is very soon achieved. She shudders to a massive climax, which causes Brett to stiffen and pour all his pent up juice into the very depths of her cunt. Ash meanwhile has been subjected to very much the same treatment and the whole crowd hears the moans from both women in quick succession.

Molly is now passed along to the next man who has stripped in anticipation and was watching intently as Brett fucked her. He sits Molly on his lap facing away from him and unlike Brett immediately inserts his slightly less large prick into her anal aperture. Similar to Brett's entry though she is so well prepared by the dildo so he has no problem in going into her ass right up to his pubes with very little resistance. As he starts fucking Molly, Ash comes over and lies at her feet so she can feed from Brett's sperm which is now starting to slowly ooze out of Molly’s wide open ravaged cunt. The sight of Ash eating Molly is met with more huge cheers and wolf whistles. She sucks up the sperm and now rises to her knees and embraces Molly. How nice for Molly to feel Ash’s tits against hers again. Ash moves to kiss Molly and when their lips meet and part Molly finds Ash is pushing a share of Brett's sperm into her mouth. Molly swallows it down with relish and her arousal becomes more intense - has she ever been on such a high for so long? The man currently fucking her ass has obviously seen all this happening before his eyes and as a result he does not take long before he cums into the depths of Molly’s bowels. She has now had sperm in all three of her holes.

Molly is passed again to the next person in line and he prefers to have her facing him whilst fucking her. This time whilst being fucked in the cunt she feels someone come up behind her and insert his prick into her ass. Superb thrills for her - double penetration, what more lovely surprises can she find this magical evening. The time seems to stand still but all good things must come to an end and the two men eventually cum into her two orifices filling her with yet more sperm. The passing on continues for three more pairs and by the end of all these exchanges she is full to overflowing in her two nether holes. Is this the end for the night?

Molly and Ash have now serviced all the men in the small theatre. They are now taken up onto the stage again and are now grabbed by two men who have come from off-stage. An X shaped piece of apparatus equipped with sort of handcuffs for hands and feet is now brought onto the stage. Molly and Ash are dragged over to the apparatus and their hands and feet fastened such that their legs are well apart and their hands are above their heads and also well apart. They are now in a very vulnerable position and in no way able to defend themselves against anything that may now occur. Containers are placed beneath both to catch the cum that is now flowing freely from their nether holes. The groom to be is now brought back onto the stage and re-introduced to Molly who now wonders what is going to happen next - it will not be long before she finds out. His best man James is also re-introduced and takes up his stance in a similar position in front of Ash.

Before Molly has completed her musings Brett has moved closer to her and given her left breast a hard slap. She has hardly any time to react before he repeats the action on her right breast Ash is receiving similar treatment from James. Screams from both women ring out around the auditorium. Whack! Whack! Another hard slap on each tit for each of them. Their lovely breasts are turning from a sexy white to an angry looking red. More screams from both. "Whack! Whack! Yet more slaps. Brett now steps in and grabs Molly’s nipples - one in each hand - and starts to pull. This elicits yet more screams but he appears heartless and continues pulling. It feels to Molly as though he is pulling her nipples off. The pain is obviously excruciating but he still continues until she faints from the severity of the pain. Whilst she remains unconscious he fastens nipple clamps to her with a chain linking them and a large weight attached to the chain. Unseen by Molly, Ash has also suffered the same fate and they are both sort of hanging there with this large weight pulling down on their nipples. Molly regains consciousness and discovers what has been done to her. Soon further indignities will be perpetrated upon their persons. Brett returns with two very large items in his hands, one a model of an extra large size penis and the second a model of a bear’s penis. The extra large human model is rammed into Molly’s drained slimy cunt and the bear’s penis slowly slid into her ass. Ash is subjected to the same treatment and they are both being fucked artificially with these inhuman instruments of sexual delight. Just before Molly reaches yet another climax a blindfold is placed over her eyes and after she has exploded in yet another huge cummmmm she is taken down from the cross and laid on the mattress to await what turns out to be her final experience of the evening.

Obviously unseen by her, a small bathtub is brought onto the stage, the contents of which she is about to experience shortly. Her hands are tied behind her back and she is carried over to the bathtub and slowly lowered into it. She can never have felt anything like this when she has bathed in the past. The bathtub has been filled with..............human sperm!!!!!!! It has been warmed to just below body temperature so when she is lowered into it she feels it to be on the cold side. She is now being bathed in more cum than she has probably encountered in her whole life. She finds herself fully immersed from head to toe and if she has not closed her mouth she will soon do so to prevent choking on it. The audience is by now delirious, they have never in their lives seen anything like this before. She is left in the bath for several minutes before being lifted out, now completely smothered in cooling slimy sperm. It is all in her hair both head and pubic as well as covering her whole body. Ash now receives the same treatment and when she is removed both women are placed together for one last girl-girl encounter. After giving them a few minutes to comfort and caress each other and to enjoy this new experience wallowing together in huge amounts of male sperm Brett and James force them apart,lie them down on the mattress and proceed to give them their final fuckings of the whole evenings performance. They slide about together kissing and cuddling whilst the men give them their final climax of the show. They finally stagger to their feet to huge applause, cheers and wolf whistles and are shown finally to the showers to be able to clean themselves up before being allowed to dress and then escorted to their transport home with purses containing a large number of high denomination currency. They are physically and mentally exhausted but both agree the experience has been worth every minute and both of them say they would do it again anytime!