Molly and Her Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Molly is conflicted by her love for her father.
2.9k words
4.36
79k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Month Later

Since the first time Molly had been intimate with her father, they had been nearly inseparable. Somehow, they had managed to avoid detection by Molly's mother, Jamie. Molly assumed it was just because her mother was so unhappy with her marriage and so busy working on her next book that she didn't venture out of her office very often. For the past couple of days, Jamie had been in California visiting her parents. The trip was under the guise of a long needed vacation, but Molly knew that her mother's upcoming book was set in the state. She figured it was more about research that family.

Eric and Molly had taken full advantage of her mother's absence. Molly had been sleeping in the bed her parents shared together and this morning was no different. She opened her eyes groggily and rolled to cuddle up against her father's chest. He was also just opening his eyes from sleep. They had made love late into the evening, but Molly was still intrigued by his morning erection. She slid her hand under the sheet to grasp his hardening cock between her fingers. She smiled at his sleepy groan.

"Daddy, I want..."

Before she knew what he was about, he had rolled on top of her to settle himself between her welcoming thighs. In one smooth stroke, he entered her. "This?"

She moaned against his neck and wrapped her arms around him, bringing him closer to her. She reveled in the feel of his strong chest pressing against her soft breasts. As he started to move inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and began kissing his neck.

Eric quickened his pace; he was in no mood to go slow and Molly didn't want him to. She wanted him to make her cum, to feel him cum inside her. She loved holding onto him during his orgasm, feeling his release and tightening around him. Before she realized what was happening, she began to feel the waves of her orgasm hit her. She moaned against his ear and begged him to cum inside her. Eric was happy to oblige. He pulled her tighter against him and thrust inside her one last time. She held him close while he recovered.

"Oh, Molly, you will be the death of me. I'm getting too old to make love to you every hour of every day."

"You've done just fine, daddy. Keep up the good work." She pulled his mouth close to hers for a slow, gentle kiss. "You better get moving. You need to get to work."

Eric knew she was right and reluctantly climbed out of bed. "Want to shower with me?" He smiled mischievously, knowing she would take him up on his offer.

They spent the next half hour washing each other gently and making love against the shower wall. By the time they were out and dried off, Eric would have to rush to get to the office. He kissed Molly goodbye at the door and she watched as he drove away.

As Molly made her breakfast, she thought of the changes in her life over the past 30 days. She never thought she would be playing house with her own father. They had always been extremely close, but this was on a whole new level. Though she was thoroughly enjoying herself, she was pretty sure she was playing with fire. Would she end up getting burned?

Though Molly loved her father and was by no means ashamed of their physical relationship, she had also become romantic with her childhood friend, Matt. Mathew had already told her how much he cared for her and she knew he would be happy if she moved in with him. He had also made it clear that he was being monogamous and only had eyes for her. She never would've thought it possible, but she knew she was falling in love with him. He was such a sweet, gentle man. He was always careful to keep her by his side and she couldn't help but feel safe with him. When they made love, she only had eyes for him and loved feeling like she belonged to him and only him.

Her father also thought she belonged to him and only him. He had no idea how close her and Matt had become and would be furious if he knew they were sleeping together. Though they were enjoying themselves, she wasn't foolish enough to believe they had a future together.

It was all very confusing and by the time she had finished her bagel, Molly had an excruciating headache. Her love triangle debacle was interrupted by the sound of her cell. She read the display and smiled: Matt.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, sunshine. How'd you sleep?" Despite her best efforts, she blushed when he asked the question. She hadn't done much sleeping and couldn't help feeling like she was being unfaithful to both of the men in her lives.

"Good. How about you?"

"I would've slept better if I had you to keep me company. All night long." Molly knew where this was going immediately. He had really been pushing the issue of moving in together. Not only was she still trying to sort out her feelings, but they had only been dating for a month.

"You know how I feel about this. I would love to live with you, but I can't leave Daddy. We haven't been together for very long and he really wouldn't approve."

"Yeah, yeah. Especially after that night in the car... he probably will never forget what you looked like when he dragged you off my lap." Matt laughed at the mental image.

Molly smiled and tried to suppress a laugh and act offended, but she failed miserably. Matt was talking about the night they realized they wanted to explore their relationship. They had been drinking and dancing and ended up making out in Matt's car. They had been interrupted by her jealous father and she had been rudely ripped off her boyfriend's lap. They were at the point where it was funny, but it hadn't been that night.

"I doubt it. He still fumes when I mention your name."

Matt sobered quickly. "Are you ever going to tell him about you and me?"

Molly regretted her statement immediately. Their had been a lot of tension between her and Matt lately over this exact topic. "I will. Soon."

"When?"

She guessed she needed some pushing. It was about time. Her mother would be home from her trip soon anyway. Her sexual relationship with her father had to end soon. Didn't it?

"This week. I'll make dinner and have you over to spend some time with Daddy. Mom loves you already. She doesn't have any problem with you, no matter what he says. She thinks you're a perfect gentleman and that Daddy's trying to frame you."

"At least someone's on my side. That sounds great, beautiful. What night?"

"Let's do it tomorrow night. I have all of the ingredients for homemade pizza."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow night. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Nope. Just come on your best behavior."

"I'm always on my best behavior, Ms. James."

"Right, Mr. Grabby Hands. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, I love you."

"Bye."

Did Matt just tell her he loved her? No, he couldn't have. It was just a slip. He couldn't possibly mean it. She was happy with him, but she knew she didn't really deserve him, much less his love. She was betraying him daily by sharing her body with her father. She tried to put the thought out of her mind and concentrate on her day. She had a lot planned; her mother had made a list of chores and she wanted to finish them quickly so she could enjoy her time with Matt and her dad.

While Molly spent the day cleaning out the refrigerator, mopping the bathrooms, and changing the sheets on all of the beds, Eric sat at his desk daydreaming. He was thinking about the steamy shower he had shared with Molly that morning. Just as he thought of pressing her into the blue tile and sliding inside her, his phone rang. His boss barked an order for him to get out on the lot to meet with a young couple interested in a minivan. He stood, adjusted himself, and headed outside. He couldn't wait to be home with Molly.

When Molly heard her father's car pull up, she couldn't suppress the butterflies in her stomach. Something about him made her heartbeat quicken. She had made lasagna for dinner and knew he would be thrilled. She sat the casserole dish on the table and went to grab the garlic bread. She was just putting the bread into a basket when Eric entered the kitchen.

"Mmm... hi, honey. It smells wonderful." He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the side of neck in greeting.

"Thanks, Daddy. Are you hungry?"

"Famished. First we'll eat dinner, then I'll show you how hungry I am." He whispered this promise against the side of her neck. The huskiness in his voice made her a little breathless.

"Mind your manners. Wash your hands and come sit down."

Eric did as he was told and loosened his tie on the way to the table. Molly had already cut him a portion of the lasagna and had placed a slice of bread on his plate. He grabbed a fork and dug in.

"What'd you do today, baby?" Eric asked as he buttered his slice of bread.

"Oh, nothing exciting. Just finished up the list mom wanted me to do. I do have something to talk to you about."

"Alright, shoot." Though he was listening, Molly could tell he was more interested in his dinner than her important announcement. She wondered how he would react to her news.

"We're going to be having a dinner guest tomorrow."

"Oh?"

"Mathew Larson." His demeanor instantly changed and she could see his emotions flit across his face before he calmed down: anger, jealously, sadness. She ached for him and reached out to touch his hand.

"What do you think about that, Daddy?" She asked, searching for the answer in his eyes. She knew he was hurt, but she wasn't sure why exactly.

"I'm not sure what to think. I just want to keep you for myself. You're serious about him?"

"I think so. We really care for each other, Daddy. I don't know how long you and I can go on like this. Mom will be home soon and I just feel like, maybe it's time to stop now."

"No. We will figure out a way to be together. You may have your relationship with this boy, but you will always be mine." He was furious now. She could see the muscle in his cheek ticking, flinching with each of his words.

Anger immediately took over. She couldn't stop herself. Being told what to do was so patronizing of him. She was not his property and wasn't about to be ordered around.

"I won't let you tell me what to do. I'm only telling you this so you'll have time to adjust to the idea of spending an evening with Matt. I want you to give him a chance, to see how much he cares for me. He's a good man and I'm lucky to know him."

"What exactly are you trying to tell me? Are you in love with him?"

"I don't know, Daddy. I just know that there is the possibility of a future with him. There is no possibility of a future with you. We can never be together. I cannot have your children. I cannot be your wife. We can only share our bodies in the privacy of your bedroom." Molly felt so guilty, but knew she had to tell him the truth. She owed it to him.

"I see." Eric would never admit it, but he knew that she was right.

They finished their dinner in silence, each thinking about their own situation. Molly cleared the table while her father headed for his office. She knew without asking that he would be there for the rest of the evening, nursing a bottle of scotch.

As Molly stripped her clothes off and pulled a pink chemise over her head, her cell rang. She reached for it was grateful to read Matt's name.

"Hi."

"Hey, beautiful. Are we still on for dinner?"

"I think so. Daddy's not very happy, but he'll be polite."

"I want you to know how much I appreciate it. I want him to give us his blessing." Matt said earnestly.

"I didn't know you cared so much about what he thought."

"Oh, I don't. But I know you do." Matt laughed when he said this, but she knew her father's approval was more important to him than he let on. It must hurt to be disliked for no reason.

"Thank you." She meant the words.

"You're welcome. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Me too. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, beautiful."

As she lay in her father's bed, she thought of the two men who each had half of her heart. She fell asleep wishing someone would fix the big mess she had gotten herself into.

Eric spent several hours stewing about his daughter and her new boyfriend. Would Matt take care of her? He just didn't see how he could let her go. After awhile, he began to need her. He needed her to hold him, take him inside her, to love him. He went to her for what he thought might be the last time.

Molly didn't resist as her father pulled her close to him. He stripped her of her soft chemise and tossed it on the floor. She was still groggy with sleep, but she wrapped her arms around him and held him close. He kissed her mouth slowly, softly, and then more hungrily as she began to respond to him.

"Oh, Daddy."

He moved his mouth down to her neck, then lower, to her breasts. He slowly took one of her pert nipples into his mouth. She arched her back beneath him, tightened her hold around his neck, and silently begged him for more. He kissed his way down her flat stomach while he slid his hand between her legs. She spread her thighs for him and he pressed his fingers against her wet opening. She was so hot for him, so ready, but he wanted to taste her.

Her hands were in his hair, forcing him down lower. She spread her legs wider as he obliged her. His placed gentle kisses on her soft lips, tasting her wetness. She groaned as he dipped his tongue inside her, slid it up to tease her clit, and then back down again.

"Slide your fingers inside me. Please, Daddy."

He did as she asked and slid two fingers deep inside her. She tightened around him as he began to stroke her. He suckled her clit into his mouth, swirled his tongue against her, and moved deeper and harder inside her. He almost entered her when he felt her orgasm nearing, but fought the urge. She arched her hips against his mouth, held him to her, and shook with the fierceness of the pleasure he forced on her.

While she recovered, he continued to slowly slide his tongue against her. He loved the taste of her. After her orgasm, she was so wet; it nearly killed him not to slide his throbbing cock inside her.

"Daddy, I want you inside me. Cum inside me, Daddy."

He wanted the same thing. Eric rolled over onto his back and pulled her on top of him. He hadn't watched her straddle him in days. Suddenly, he had the overwhelming urge to watch his cock slide inside her, to watch her move her hips against him. Molly understood his need and straddled his hips. She gripped his cock between her soft fingers and guided him to her opening. She was so wet against the tip of his cock, he groaned with the need to be inside her.

"Please." It was Eric begging this time.

Molly gave in and took him inside her. The feeling of him filling her up and the look of pleasure on his face was so erotic. She couldn't take it so slow; she had to move and couldn't wait for him to cum inside her.

Eric held her hips and helped set the pace. He thrust upwards as Molly's hips met his own. Their pace was hot, feverish, and passionate. He loved watching as his cock disappeared inside her again, loved looking at the place where they were connected. He forced Molly's hips down again and again, harder and harder, until he could feel her orgasm beginning. She arched her back, gripped his hands, and moved her hips harder against him. He could feel her tighten around him, with her own pleasure. As he watched her orgasm, he thrust his hips upward, filling her as fully as possible, and spilled his seed inside her.

She laid against his chest, her father's cock still throbbing inside her. She was so content, she could barely breathe. Both of their heartbeats began to slow and Eric lazily rubbed his daughter's back.

Neither knew what would happen tomorrow, but for now, it was enough to share their bodies, to be lovers, and to be together.

TO BE CONTINUED...