Molly and Shirley

Story Info
Shirley abuses shy Molly.
8k words
3.7
44.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

There was a homeless woman I met by chance and allowed her to move into my house. Her name was Shirley.

We were not any way intimate. I'm too old for that. She would sometimes wear really revealing clothes and I loved to look but there was still no action. She was about 28 years old and if she needed action she could certainly attract it somewhere with someone. She never even seemed to look for work but would be gone for several hours every week or so. I suspected she found someone much younger than me to get satisfaction. I knew she did some charity work because she had regular friends. She was attractive in an odd sort of way with blond hair and a reasonably trim figure. Later when I saw her in shorts or short dresses, I liked what I saw in her legs. She had some boobs but not enough to turn heads. At least she didn't turn mine.

I didn't really care that she was not working. I didn't pry but suspected she had some kind of income because she contributed some to household expenses. It probably was not sufficient for what she consumed but again at my age, it was somewhat comforting to have someone around in case I collapsed for some reason. I didn't have a history of such things but you never know. It was like having a live in care giver. She did irritate me some of the time because she would act like the house was her house and she was in charge. I'm cool and don't really let such things bug me much.

There was nothing in the world to help me keep track of time. I knew the months and the year but holidays surprised me and school terms beginnings and ending were as foreign to me as Greek Holidays. I knew they occurred but had not idea when.

One day Shirley came into the kitchen where I was making some lunch. She informed me her niece was just getting out of school for the year. Her sister was in the service and going to have to deploy to an overseas assignment. She said she had invited Molly to come live with us for the next two years. Well, I just went along. I figured I could deal with some snotty nosed little girl since it wasn't a smart ass little boy.

Speaking of "boy", boy was I surprised when this fairly tall, slim, attractive upper teenager was introduced to me. Her mother brought her over along with her clothes and a few other personal items. I had four bedrooms and we put her in one of them. I noticed her mother was very authoritative and Molly was very submissive. The mother told me and Molly that Shirley was in charge but if she wasn't around, I was to keep her in line. I asked if she was a problem. Her mother said, "No and she had better not be a problem".

I said I thought we would get along fine.

It seemed that as soon as Molly's mother had embarked on her way to her assignment Shirley began to harass poor Molly. She ridiculed her. Molly had just finished her sophomore year but was eighteen years old. Shirley began to call her stupid. Molly tried defending herself saying she had missed two years because of illness and that when she recovered she decided to continue so she could get her diploma.

That didn't mean anything to Shirley. She had found someone who was submissive and she took every opportunity to embarrass or humiliate the poor girl. Sometimes I think she did it just to try to impress me.

One day just as I came in I saw that Molly was on the back patio talking and laughing with two boys with whom she had gone to school. She seemed pretty popular, especially with the boys she would have been classmates with had she not had health issues. These guys were going to be sophomores at the local community college. They would come by after she got home from summer school where she was trying to catch up. Some of them had summer jobs but apparently they found her attractive because she was quite mature, intelligent and attractive though shy.

I had just gotten in the house and when Shirley saw me sit down in the family room which had glass door access to the patio, she called Molly into the house. Molly came in right away leaving the two boys where they were.

"Molly, it's time for the boys to go home so we can have our dinner. Please tell them."

Molly said, "Yes, ma'am" and headed for the door.

Shirley called her back, "Molly, before you go out to tell them, take off your shirt". Molly was wearing a pullover shirt.

She was shocked, of course, and protested.

Shirley said, "You know better than to talk back to me. You do as I say and don't just tell them out the door. You go out and give each one of them a kiss".

Molly turned scarlet but she knew better than to refuse, so she pulled her shirt over her head and went out the door. She was wearing jeans and her bra. The bra was sufficient to cover her breasts, probably bigger than a bikini top, but it was the principle of the idea that she was in her underwear. The glass was open with just the screen closed and I heard her tell the boys she had been ordered to remove her shirt, tell them it was time to leave and give each a kiss. I could tell from where I sat that the boys saw this as erotic and had really silly grins on their faces. However they said nothing and left by the side gate.

Molly came in. She was softly crying. She went to her room. I didn't look at her but really felt sorry for her.

Within a few minutes, she returned to the family room and sat down. She had taken the pull over to her room but had returned without it. She was wearing just the bra on top. In a little bit she jumped up, went into the kitchen and I heard her cheerfully ask Shirley what she could do to help. I thought that was quick recovery. I didn't know if she was smart enough to be showing Shirley she was not letting Shirley get to her or if she hadn't really been all that upset.

We had dinner, Molly was wearing just her bra on top, and didn't seem to care. This was the first time I had seen her less than fully dressed so it wasn't like this was something she had already been accustomed to doing in the house. Shirley didn't react at all.

The next day three young men, former classmates of Molly, showed up. Though school was no longer in session the two guys who had been excused by Molly while she was in her bra had apparently told a third and they all came to see the show. Molly was embarrassed as she knew why there was suddenly more interest. Fortunately, Shirley was gone but I was there. I had been nicer to Molly than Shirley was, so I think she felt she was safe that day.

Molly took the men out to the patio as before. I could hear them and though nothing was said about the previous experience, she was very tentative probably feeling that the two guys who had seen her in her bra were picturing her that way.

Unfortunately, Shirley came home while the guys were still there. She went into her room and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I could see she had on a bra so she was just getting out of dressy clothes. She came into the family room and heard Molly and the boys talking. She went to the door and saw who was there. She turned to me.

"Looks like her friends came back for a closer look. I recognize the two that were here yesterday. We don't want to disappoint them."

With that comment she called Molly in. "You can't disappoint your friends, Molly. They obviously came to see a repeat performance of your previous one. Take off your shirt."

Molly turned red and said, "No".

Shirley stood up and went chest to chest with her and being a few inches taller, yelled at her, "You'll do what I say or there will be severe consequences. Do you want me to strip you and spank you right in front of your friends?".

Molly cowered and said, "No".

"Then do as I say and while you're at it take off your bra too."

I thought about intervening but wasn't sure if I should at that point.

Molly shivered but pulled her shirt over head, reached behind and removed her bra. I've never seen a more evil look on a woman's face than what I saw on Shirley's face then. Molly was obviously very intimidated.

"Now get out there but don't send the boys home until I tell you. Go have a nice visit with them."

She took Molly by the arm and practically dragged her to the door, opened the screen and gently pushed Molly through. "Don't you guys think Molly has nice tits? Feel free to feel her tits. They look really nice to me."

I heard sounds of surprise, shock and then an exclamation of "Don't touch her!". That single word was spoken by one of the boys. When the boys arrived Molly had introduced them to me. There names were David, Greg and Chuck. Molly had touched Greg's arm as she introduced him and there was an indication that he was a little bit special to her. He had an unusual voice and I realized he was the one who had spoken.

The young men immediately came into the house and Greg went to Shirley.

"We really like Molly and think she is nice. We respect her and apparently you don't. We don't think you are nice for the way you expose her. We also think you are low and trashy for your behavior. You may abuse her but we won't. Good-bye."

He called to Molly, who was standing in the patio door, and said, "Good-bye, Molly. Maybe we can meet at the mall or some other place next time". With that they left, although one seemed reluctant.

Molly came in and stood in the middle of the room, looking at Shirley, with a blank expression on her face. Shirley's face was red and she was obviously irate and trying to be stern.

"Molly, you are going to pay for that!"

Then I did intervene. "Molly did nothing to pay for. The minute she stepped out, Greg said, 'Don't touch her!' and she didn't have a chance to say anything. The only person at fault for your embarrassment is you, because you are trying to be a bully."

Molly came over and stood by my chair. Her clothes were on a chair next to Shirley. Shirley stormed out of the room exasperated by the dressing down she had gotten from one of the men and me. Molly then sat down on the floor next to my chair and leaned back partly on the chair and partly on my leg on that side.

For the first time, I got a chance to look at her. She had nice breasts. An old tobacco company ad used to say their cigarettes were "round and firm and fully packed", and that seemed to fit Molly. I don't know sizes very well but I guessed 33, 34, or 35 and fully packed into maybe a B or C cup. She made no effort to cover up.

After a few minutes she got up and walked right by her bra and top and went into the kitchen. It was a little after noon and in just a minute or so she came to the door of the family room and asked, "Roger, do you want a sandwich, I'm making me one?"

I said I would love for her to make me a sandwich and told her what I would like. She then walked across the room to the hallway and called out to Shirley, asking her if she wanted one as well. I could hear Shirley responding, calmly, that she would like one.

Molly returned to the kitchen, by passing her top articles, and I could hear her opening the fridge and moving around. Shirley came back into the family room and sat down on the couch. She picked up some knitting she had been working on and continued. Soon Molly returned and got trays and set them up. Then she went into the kitchen again and returned with food and drinks. We ate. She never covered up.

As we completed our eating, Shirley said, "You are a hussy!"

Molly said, "This was your idea. What are you complaining about?"

"Are you enjoying exposing yourself?"

"It's okay with Roger but I really don't like being embarrassed and humiliated in front of guys I knew from school. Only sluts get naked for friends from school. I'm not a slut and I will have to see them and other friends all the time." She looked comfortable and smiled at me.

Suddenly, I couldn't be sure if she was putting up a brave front, was a bit turned on by her exposure, or just being in Shirley's face. What I could determine was that her areolas were the size of half dollars (remember those?) and her nipples stood out firmly. The dark pink color was beautiful and to me the color areolas were supposed to be.

"I'm going to make a slut out of you," said Shirley. Then she asked, "Are you a virgin?"

"No, but it wasn't because I wanted to lose my virginity. It was someone in the family, who you know, who pretty much forced me when I was thirteen. I'm not going to tell you who it was. You know him. Mother knows about it. She was pissed."

Shirley looked shocked and was quiet. I thought she was probably going through a list of suspects. She said nothing.

I finished eating first. When Molly finished she came and got my plate and tumbler and took them with her own to the kitchen. I had a good stock of paper plates and plastic tumblers so all she had to do was dump them. After that she picked up her bra and top and went into the bedroom area. Shirley was still thinking about what Molly had said and was slow in eating.

Things were quiet for a few days. Molly was always dressed but for some reason had quit closing her bedroom door, not that it made any difference. She was usually laying on her bed reading or sitting at her computer.

Shirley asked her a few times when she was going to have some boys over. Molly said she had never invited guys over; that they had come on their own. I knew that a couple of times some of these guys had appeared at the front door when Shirley happened to be gone. Molly had talked with them briefly on the front porch but quickly sent them away. One of the boys each time was the one who had been reluctant to leave when Molly was completely topless, when Greg had led them away. Greg was never with them.

Shirley said she was sure Molly was just afraid she was going to make her expose herself again. Molly said she thought that was her only purpose. Shirley accused her of being afraid. Molly asked Shirley if she would be comfortable with someone exposing her in front of a bunch of men. Shirley just said, "We're not talking about me."

One day two guys appeared and Shirley was home, opening the door and inviting them in. Molly was in her room. I was just going to the bathroom and heard Shirley tell Molly to take off her top and bra, that she had visitors who wanted to see her in the flesh. When I came from the john they were arguing. Finally, Shirley manhandled Molly out the door. She was topless and I could see scratch marks on her upper body near where her bra would have fit. There had been a battle and Shirley had physically stripped her of her top clothing.

These men weren't as noble as Greg and started laughing as Molly was physically dragged into the family room where they were sitting. It was bad enough that Molly was being exposed but the circumstances were seriously humiliating. Shirley shoved her into the middle of the room and Molly fell to the floor. She began to cry.

Shirley said, "If you are going to be so difficult, just get up and take off your shorts too."

That really peaked the boy's interest. It peaked mine too. I yelled, "Shirley!!"

She turned to look at me.

"Leave her alone. I think you have done enough damage to Molly already."

Shirley said, "Who asked you?"

I said, "Shirley, take off all your clothes, right now!"

That got her attention. She looked at me, partly angry and partly alarmed.

"If you want Molly to strip in front of these men why don't you demonstrate what you have in mind. I'm sure these guys would like to see you naked too. You're just a year or two older but not too old for us to enjoy looking at your body. Either get naked now, or go to your room." I rose to my feet. Now I sounded like a parent because I was pissed and ready to knock the shit out of her. She turned and went into the hallway on the way to her room.

Molly stood up and looking at the guys said, "Hi, guys, how you doing?" She sounded chipper especially considering she had been crying. Then she turned to me and said, "Thanks, Roger, you were great." I couldn't tell if she was enjoying the exhibition or what. I think she really liked showing off but especially if she could plead helplessness if questioned. Clearly Shirley was the instigator.

Molly invited the guys to go out on the patio. On the way out I heard her say, "If either of you touch me, Roger will take care of you. I don't care if you look but that's it." She could be a bit assertive at times, just not with Shirley.

The young guys stayed a long time but listening it turned out Molly's boobs were not the only thing they were interested in. They soon were laughing about some mutual acquaintance from the college who had gotten in trouble at some kind of music camp or something. It sounded it like it had to do with a female camp counselor. He was known as a nerd and for him to get caught in some kind of "comprising" position was hilarious.

Shirley did not appear all afternoon and Molly and the boys came in the door. She told them to come by anytime and escorted them to the door. She also told them it was time for her to start dinner. She seemed totally relaxed even being with exposed breasts.

I made a remark after they left saying, "I guess I should not have interfered so quickly. I didn't get to see you in just your panties." I was trying to make light of the situation.

She said, "Oh, I'm sorry." Then she kicked off her flip-flops. She unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them and pulled them off. She tossed them on the couch across from me, picked up her flip flops and put them together under the coffee table. Then she said, "How's that? Or do you want to see more."

I was a little embarrassed that she took me seriously. I thought it made me look like some kind of pervert.

She came over, pushed my newspaper aside and sat on my lap. She put an arm around my neck and kissed me. She said, "You're all right!" Then she got up and went into the kitchen. I could hear her working on dinner.

About a half hour later she announced she had prepared something to eat. She passed through the room and called Shirley. When Shirley came into the room she glared at me and went to the table. Molly served us, dressed only in her panties, and we all ate. Shirley said nothing. She ate and disappeared again.

On the other hand, Molly came into the family room and sat on a big pillow next to my chair and we watch the funny videos show on television.

When the show was over, Molly got up and then surprised me by sitting on my lap. Her legs were off to my right side and she was suddenly leaning back against the left part of my chest. I put my left arm around her shoulders. My right arm was sort of floating as I tried to find a reasonable place to put my hand. She noticed and took my hand and placed it on her right thigh, just about three inches from her crotch.

Just as I was settled she shifted. She moved so her right shoulder was under my left arm and right breast was against my side toward the back. Her left breast was about where a pocket would be on a shirt. Her right arm was tucked in behind me and her left arm was resting on her left hip. Her right hip was against my left hip. Then she drew her knees up so she was almost in a fetal position. During her movement I removed my hand from her right thigh. She looked up at me and asked, "Can you recline the chair just a bit?"

I obliged, pulling the footrest up with my right hand. When my hand came back up from the side of the chair, she took it and replaced it on her thigh. It seemed to be just a tad closer to her pussy. Then she said, "I love this."

So did I. We reclined quietly that way for a half hour or more. Twice I noticed Shirley come to the door from the hall and look at us. Molly began to squirm a bit and finally said, "I have got to go pee." I let go of her thigh and reached down to let the footrest down. She got up and went toward the bathroom.

A few minutes later she peeked in at me and said she needed to go to bed. She stepped just into the room and then quickly turned back into the hall. She was naked. I heard her giggle. It was so quick I really could only tell she was naked. Just teasing, I guess.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers