Molly's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Molly starts down the path to an adventurous life.
2.6k words
3.9
25.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly is married to her husband, August. They had broken the rules from the very first date when August kissed Molly in the street outside of the restaurant they had dinner at. For some reason, they both refused to kiss on a first date. It was a date from one of those online dating sites. It was, as Molly declared, the last time she would try online dating.

She was right. August knew he had met the perfect woman: intelligent, funny, and best of all, sexy as hell. He wasted no time in setting up the second date for the very next night. Such impatience would have been rejected by most women... but not Molly. To August's delight they set course for a nerdy little date the following day. Of course, that date ended with more than just a kiss.

The months went by and the two explored each other physically and mentally. Molly was, as August had surmised, very intelligent. She was outgoing, witty, and above all else, she was the best friend he had ever had. Molly and August were perfect for each other, and everyone said so. They were a team and neither could imagine their life without the other. It made sense then that this late 20's couple were set to be married after just one year of dating, though they could just as easily have made that decision in the first three months.

And they sex... the sex was amazing! August often thinks back to the first night they had anal sex, something neither of them had done, though Molly had experimented with anal play with another guy previously. There is a different sensation in dropping a load of hot semen in an asshole than there is with cumming on someone's chest or stomach. August liked it, though it did not happen too often. Mostly a thumb was inserted while taking her from behind... one of her favorite positions, and on more than one occasion a tongue during one of their dirtier play sessions.

For them, sex was fun, and it was safe.

Once August came inside her, and a trip to get Plan B was enacted. August, of course, felt terrible. It was then that August heard that Molly had taken Plan B once before. He knew that his wife had been with other men, though at the time he did not know what they had done, how many, or how good it had been. He was a bit jealous at first, knowing that some other guy had cum inside his beautiful wife, but he stayed focused on what was important: helping his wife through the sickness she'd experience while the pill ran its course. Of course, the thought stayed with him.

Molly and August were great at getting each other horny, and when apart their sexting could escalate to near-slut levels of intensity. One day while driving home through the woods, the couple got so hot while talking about some of the great sex they had together that August had to find a side road so he could fuck his wife.

He pulled off to the side of a small stretch of road. It was within sight of the highway, but no one could see them. Houses darted the landscape and a few driveways were visible. It was very possible that a car or big truck hauling dirt might come rumbling through at any moment. August walked over to Molly's side of the car and told her to get out, drop her pants, and bend over. Obediently, she did as she was told.

She stuck her ass up in the air and grabbed on to the far edge of her seat. She was dripping. With ease August slid his rock hard dick inside her eager pussy, pushing past her lips and burying it as deep in Molly as he could. The sex was fast, and it was great. Molly did not cum right then, but that was fine with her. He fucked her hard and left a big cum stain on her back, though much of it landed on her ass cheeks, which is where he tried to aim.

This was a very new adventure for the both of them, as neither had run the risk of getting caught before. The youthful thrill of getting caught drinking or smoking is hard to capture as an adult, but at least there's one avenue to experience that sensation again. August was invigorated. There was a moment, probably 60 second before cumming, that he knew nothing would stop him from finishing on her ass right then. A bus full of nuns could have driven by and that wouldn't have stopped him at all. It was a thrill for the both of them.

Lubes, straps, blindfolds, anal beads, vibrators, giant dongs, and more toys kept the drawer on their armoire full. These two loved sex, and they loved having it with each other. The toys weren't there to offset any boredom. In fact, the toys were seldom used. The toys were really a representation of their adventurous spirit in the bedroom. It was here, in the bedroom, when the thought occurred to August again.

He was fucking Molly doggy, with her ass up and a thumb firmly inserted, when he thought, "How many other guys have done this to her?" This was quickly followed up with "And did the one guy cum inside her while she was in this position? Did she like it? Having another man cum in her?" He was quick to push the thought aside and focus on the fact that they were married and that she only had eyes for him.

Though he had lost 25% of his erection, it quickly came back. Nearing completion, he flipped her over and came on her tits, making sure to cover her 36Ds and smear the cum around with his cock. She did not know it, but this was his subtle way of telling himself, "This is my woman. I have marked her and she only takes my cock now." The sex was done for the night, but August's thoughts about her with another man would not end as swiftly.

He wasn't ever really jealous of her past lovers. He knew that they were all assholes in one form or another. So emotionally, this was the best she ever had. Instead, August was more curious about what it was like being fucked by other men. Were they bigger? Did they last longer? Was it fun?

This last thought occupied him the most. The idea of his wife actually having fun with other men was, surprisingly for August, a bit of a turn on. On more than one occasion he would lie in bed and think of his wife sucking another man's hard cock, thinking of his balls sucking into his body as he blew thick streams of cum down his wife's throat. She, of course, swallowing every last drop. "Good girl" he thought, "Don't waste his cum." Was he sick? What was wrong with him? He couldn't shake the idea that he was weird for thinking this way.

He decided he would experiment with the idea. August began to jerk off only while thinking of his wife with other men. When he finished, he never felt satisfied, always wanting more. It consumed him, but more out of curiosity than anything else. When he would fuck her, he would imagine what the other cocks looked like sliding in and out of her welcoming pussy.

He kept thinking of her moaning and cumming on their hard cocks. He hoped they were attentive, playing with her clit and her tits while they serviced her. It was after several weeks that he realized that he was not sick. There was nothing perverted with his thoughts. It hit August hard, realizing that he wasn't thinking of the other men and them fucking his wife; he was thinking about his wife's pleasure and hoping that she had wonderful sessions with these other men. "Hey, if she's not with me, hopefully she at least had a good time." He was overcome with joy when he realized why he had been playing with these thoughts. He felt good, and he wanted more of this!

It was, however, at this time that August had to leave for 6 months for work. They would see each other on occasion, but for the next 6 months they would be apart. While this was very depressing for them both, it did give August time to be with his thoughts. Pornography doesn't cut it when your favorite porn star is 1,000 miles away, and so most of his jerk-off sessions featured fantasies with his wife. Of course, he kept coming back to one thought: his wife fucking her past lovers.

On occasion he would think about her playing with other guys today, like her masseuse or perhaps someone they met together online. "Fantasy," he thought, "just fantasy."

The two had gotten good at sexting with each other and the descriptions were very hot. August teased her with details about sucking her erect nipples on her 36D firm tits while swishing two fingers in her wet pussy. She would talk about taking both of his balls into her mouth and making sure he was bone dry by the time they were finished. It was here, during one of their dirtier conversations, where August took hold of a break in the dirty talk:

August: I'm horny and you're gonna tell me a story!

Molly: Ok! How?

August: Texts

Molly: Ok! Hold on

August:What story you gonna tell?

Molly: I dunno!! I'm no good at this

August:So tell me a real one. Then it's just details so it's easy

Molly: What kind of story you wanna hear?

August:How about the first time you gave a blow job

Molly: To you?

It was at this point that August's heart was racing. That rhythmic pounding that echoes through your body is unmistakable. One only gets that in life-changing situations. He knew he was in one now.

If he asked what he really wanted to ask, he might never have the same relationship with his wife again. What if she says no and thinks he's a pervert? What if she says yes and he is disgusted and cannot look at his wife the same way again. What if she says yes... and he likes it?

August:Nope.

This was it. He actually asked her to describe her first blowjob with another man. His heart was in his throat. He was lying in bed, one hand on his phone and the other on his swollen cock. His dick hurt. It felt like his cock was trying to break out of its own skin. He never felt so hard in his entire life. He was nervous, excited, and terrified.

Molly: I was hanging out with a friend and we were bored.I hadn't ever done it before

August:Did he ask? Or did you bring it up?

Molly:I brought it up. I wanted to do it with someone I trusted. I took off his pants and out popped his cock. I was surprised because I hadn't seen one before

August:How did you react?

Molly: It was different than I expected. I started rubbing it up and down. I didn't think they would be so big

August felt like a child hearing his favorite bedtime story. All he wanted was for Molly to type faster and push his comfort zone as far as it could go. As the story continued, August realized that he was no longer terrified as to what might happen. He was hearing the hottest porn story of his life, and it starred his favorite porn star. He knew he liked this.

Molly: I wasn't sure what to do really, but I popped it in my mouth. He was big. It was veiny and red and I was nervous

August:Wow! Sounds like a big first cock!

Molly: Once I put it in my mouth, it seemed obvious what to do

August:My wife's a natural!! :)

Molly: I covered my teeth and started sucking up and down. I ran my tongue around the tip. I could tell he liked it and I was excited

August:Were you wet?

Molly: Yeah I was

August:How much were you wearing?

Molly: I like giving blowjobs. I was fully clothed

(Sorry!)

August:Did you get all of him in your mouth?

Molly: No, not at first

August: (Rock fucking hard right now - trying to type while jerking)

Molly: I figured I should grab it with my hands too

August:Did he like that?

Molly: I grabbed it and pumped it, while sucking it in and out. He was really hard. He took one hand and put it on his balls. I didn't realize I was supposed to play with them too. But I started rolling them around and tugging on them

August:I bet they were ready to burst! Did he at least shave for you?

Molly: I kept sucking hard and fast. Up and down. I experimented with moving my hand around the shaft and twirling my tongue on the head

August:God I wish I was fucking you right now!!

Molly: He did not shave. They were hairy, but I didn't mind. I know! I'm so horny

August:Could you taste his precum? And your poor neglected pussy!! Must have been drenched!

Molly: I kept sucking and jerking and I could taste the precum I took off my shirt so he could play with my nipples

August:Did he know what to do?

Molly: I was drenched and horny but I got some relief when he grabbed my breast and started rubbing my nipple He pinched it and I moaned. But I kept sucking his cock

August:Were you taking all of him yet?

Molly: Oh baby I am so wet right now. He seemed to like the hand mouth combo So I kept on, going faster and grabbing a bit tighter

August:Was he thrusting? Or could he control himself?

Molly: Up and down with my hands on his thick cock. He was thrusting and groaning

August:Oooh was he getting close?!

Molly: He grabbed my hand and stuck it up past his balls I was confused but he took my fingers and pressed down I pressed hard with one hand, grabbed his cock and moved my hand up and down. He was groaning and said not to stop So I kept on

I felt him tense up and then I got a huge wave of hot cum in my mouth.

August:Wow! In the mouth the first time!

Molly: I swallowed it, which seemed to impress him.

August:How long did he last? Was it a big load?

Molly: It was a big load. I think it lasted 15 minutes.

August: What a lucky boy! If that was your first, no wonder you're so good!

Molly: I felt proud of myself and a little slutty

August: Did it feel good? I like you a little slutty!

Molly: It felt empowering

It felt empowering.

Those words still ring in August's ears as he fucks his wife. Knowing that she can control men with her mouth. He liked hearing about her sexual past. He loved that she liked talking about it. He learned that his wife had some slutty adventures, and he loved that she did. He couldn't wait to start making some of their own.

He had ideas, but those would have to wait until they got together again. For now, he had his story, and he was proud.

He was proud that his wife was a genuine cum slut who loves to suck men's cocks. He was proud that he now knew he loved his wife so much that the only thing that matters is seeing her happy, knowing she's been happy, and making sure she has a lifetime of pleasure and ecstasy.

The ideas were swirling, stewing, and building... but they would have to wait for now.