Molly's New Life Ch. 2

Story Info
Molly's Master takes her out to...dinner?
2k words
4.33
40.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly Goes Out

The next morning when Marcus awoke, Molly was not in her bed. He had nothing to fear, however, about the possiblity of her leaving him, for instead she was between his legs with his cock in her mouth. When he awoke, she lifted her eyes to him, a hint of fear showing in them as she wondered if she had might have overstepped her bounds, but he merely smiled at her.

"Good slave." He said. He remembered telling her how she would be expected to keep his cock in her mouth, even as he slept. He knew how much she loved cock in her mouth. He would allow her this little pleasure, perhaps even make it a morning ritual.... waking him by sucking his cock. Now that would server two purposes! He would have a delightful morning suck each day, and she would get her breakfast. Yes, he had decided the day before that she would have a breakfast of cum every day, this would be perfect.

"Suck it dry my cum-hungry whore. Take your breakfast. Every morning you will wake me like this, and take your morning feeding."

She moaned around his cock and began sucking him in earnest now that she knew she was allowed. It wasn't long before she was swallowing down his morning cumload, drinking every last drop and still milking him for more, until finally he could stand it no more and had to push her head off his cock.

"Enough, slut! You've had your feeding, now learn to wait till I see fit to feed you again!" He stood up and walked away from her, ignoring her as he dressed. She knelt on the bed, unsure of what he expected of her, awaiting instructions. Finally he turned to her and smiled.

"Alright slave, you may walk on your feet for a while as you do some human duties. Fix me some breakfast and do some chores, and then I have a treat planned for you later.

Marcus enjoyed watching her nakedness as she went about the house the rest of the morning. Indeed, he would allow her her own interests when he was not in need of her services, but she must always remain naked. His eyes often fell on her tits, made even more beautiful by the marks of his whip. As he contemplated the many uses he would have for her his cock began to grow once more, and he smiled. One thing for certain, she was going to be a well used slave!

Finally he stood and nodded at her. "Dress, slave. Put on the little red thing you wore to come here the other night, and the shoes. We are going out on the town."

She was excited, and a little nervous, but she did as she was told. The dress was skin tight and bearly covered her asscheeks. She had not worn any panties under it, and she was certain he wouldn't want her to have any on anyway. Nor did she have a bra, but her large mounds were cupped nicely in the dress. When she emerged, however, Marcus took the zipper that went down the front of her dress, and pulled it down leaving it gaping to below her tits, the fabric only just covering her nipples, some of the welts showing to anyone who was near enough to see her flesh.

"Bend over." He ordered, and she bent at the waist over the table. He spread her legs and pushed his cock into her cunt, ramming her hard, having no concern for her. His cock was hard and it needed relief or it would burst with what he had in store for her. He came quickly, then walked towards the door.

"Hurry up, we don't want to be late." He said, and she followed behind, her cunt wet and dripping cum, just the way he told her a cunt should always be.

After a long drive they arrived at a restaurant. It looked fancier than any place she had ever been before, yet when he escorted her inside Marcus was greeted like a regular. The host made a comment about Molly, his eyes on her gaping dress, and Marcus smiled.

"Quite a nice specimen, I agree." He said, as he reached over and folded both sides of the dress back revealing her tits completely to the host. Molly blushed but did not move, as they talked about her as one might discuss any other inanimate object.

"Very nice indeed!" The host remarked. "And I see they've had a little attention recently?"

"Yes." Marcus smiled. "They need a lot of that." he took a nipple in his fingers and twisted it hard. "Be my guest." He said to the host, who grinned widely and took the other nipple, pinching hard and pulling it our as he twisted it.

"Oh yes, very nice! Thank you." He said, then Marcus covered her tits again and they were led to their table without further hesitation. Marcus ordered an exquisite meal, then smiled at her across the table. He had ordered nothing for her.

"Now slut, a slave must work for her feedings, as I'm sure you understand." He said to her, and she nodded silently. "You will be fed under the table, where a pet should be fed. Since your main food is cum, you shall eagerly drink from any cock that sits itself at the table for as long as I am in this establishment today." He said no more, but lifted the long tablecloth and waited for her to slip underneath.

The table was small, and it was cramped under it. Molly hunched on her knees and waited, listening to the sounds of the other patrons around them, blushing as she hoped no one had seen her slide under the table, or would see her sucking cocks there.

She had no time to think about it, however, as soon she heard her Master talking above the table, and a male voice answering. They sounded like old friends, and Marcus invited him to sit for a minute. She saw the legs, clothed in expensive looking pants, slide under the table as the man seated himself and got comfortable. She hesitated, feeling a wave of humiliation rush through her, but her Master's foot shot out at her, connecting directly with one of her tits. She stifled a grunt and moved towards the man, opening his zipper with trembling fingers, and pulling out his cock. She licked her lips, took a deep breath, and lowered her mouth to it.

The conversation above the table seemed to go on as if nothing were happening beneath it, and she sucked as eagerly as she could until the cock unloaded it's cum into her mouth and the man excused himself. No sooner was he gone, than another appeared. With no hesitation this time Molly released this second cock and began to suck on it, drawing it deep into her mouth, milking it for it's cum, and eventually swallowing every drop while the men above the table talked as if she weren't even there.

Several cocks presented themselves to her, all of which she emptied obediently. The waiter who brought Marcus his meal was invited to 'sit down and take a load off' and Molly proceeded to suck his load from him. The host returned to ask how things were and was also invited to sit a moment and was sucked dry. Marcus took his time over his meal, and Molly lost count of how many men she sucked from under that cramped table. Her knees got sore, her legs ached, but she sucked silently, every cock that appeared under the table.

It was when a couple seated themselves at the table that she was unsure what she was to do. As she had been, she loosed the cock from the man's pants and sucked, taking it in deep and swallowing every drop of cum from it when it came. It was the woman she wasn't sure about. She had never been with a woman before, she had no desire to do so, but she knew that whatever her Master expected of her she must do. Did he want her to do this woman? Nervously she wondered, feeling herself flushed as the anxiety overcame her.

Her hesitation was obviously noticed by her Master above the table, for soon a small piece of paper was lowered to her. In the dimness of her confines she read his bold printing: FEED ON THE CUNT ALSO, BITCH!

Feeling embarrassed she crawled to the woman and began to push her dress upwards until her panties were bare. Trembling fingers slid the offending underwear out of the way and soon Molly's face was pressed between the woman's legs, her tongue lapping over her clit, darting into the cunt, licking and sucking, and tongue fucking the woman.

"We really must dine with Marcus more often Seymour!" Molly heard the woman say, a little breathlessly. "His hospitality is wonderful!" With that the cunt began to spasm around Molly's tongue and she sucked at it, tasting the woman's juices as she came.

After than Marcus pulled out his own cock and Molly gladly sucked it dry, pleased to have her own Master in her mouth after the countless others she had emptied. When he was done, and his cock replaced in his pants, he lifted the tablecloth and called quietly to her.

"Come out now bitch." He said, and she crawled awkwardly out from the cramped space, wincing as she unfolded her legs. She sat on her chair, her eyes on the table, too nervous to look around for she knew not who she had sucked. He smiled at her, sipping on his coffee for a moment, before he spoke again.

"It is a very nice place here, don't you think, slut? The meal was exquisite! How was your meal?"

She blushed. "Very good Master." She said shyly.

"Have you been well fed? Are you full?"

She nodded, then looked fearfully at him as she saw his face change, and heard the clicking of his tongue. "My whore, you really must behave better, especially in public. Since you are very newly owned I will make an exception this time, but should you make this indiscretion again, you will be punished for it no matter how public a place we are in. You really must remember the correct answers to such simple questions as this! We both know you are an insatiable cum guzzling whore, how dare you insult my intelligence by pretending that you have had enough! It does not please me to have my slave lie to me like that! Never again will you say you have had enough cum, enough fucking, enough use.... NEVER will you agree that you have had enough, understand!?"

Molly bit her lower lip and nodded silently, her skin burning with her blush. She had displeased him. She was afraid of what he would do to her because of it.

"I am sorry Sir. I do want to please you very much. I will not lie again, I promise! You are right, I have not been fed enough cum. Please forgive me Sir?" She begged.

He grinned at her. "Mark my words, were you not a new possession you would be made to pay for your lie right here and now, but this time, yes my slave, I forgive you. Now come along and we shall find you some more cum, hmm?"

He stood and walked towards the door, leaving her to scramble to her feet and follow behind. The host gave her a knowing grin as they passed him, and other men watched her as she followed her Master. She had no way of knowing if they were eying her because of her attire, or if she has sucked their cocks earlier. The cool air outside felt refreshing against her flushed skin as they stepped outside.