Molly's Passion Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly's affair with Uncle Bert is discovered.
2.3k words
4.47
60.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I write this, Molly is dozing on a large double bed in a hotel where we're not known in a city we've never seen before. She is as beautiful as ever; her lovely features are lightly veiled by her soft copper-red hair, which is now a little lighter than I remember. She is deep in sleep, and her eyes are moving under their lids. I wonder if she is dreaming of me, and in particular if she is reliving last night.

It's the first time we've been together in years, and, after all this time, I know the reason why. I also know that love can last despite longing and heartache and the heavy burden of family history. Our plane leaves in the morning.

***

Needless to say, after the first time I made love to my gorgeous niece, I was not about to stop. We spent the rest of that week finding ingenious ways to avoid the rest of the family so we could indulge our mutual lust.

The night before we all had to go home, Molly and I both stole away from our campsites and met on the beach. A soft half moon cast a white glow over the pines, and waves gurgled gently along the shore. Close to midnight, and I waited on my blanket, praying she could get away.

"Uncle Bert?"

"Darling."

Silhouetted against the moon, for a moment she appeared to be an angel of love, her trim figure outlined against the stars in the sky. Dropping next to me, she wore a tight sweater that emphasized every curve, and a long billowing white skirt that gave her an ethereal quality as it billowed in the warm ocean breeze. Now she fit naturally in my arms, our kisses fraught with longing, for we did not know when next we would meet.

Our tongues met, and Molly's fingers danced along the crowbar in my crotch.

"Uncle Bert," she said, "will it ever be this good again?"

I pulled her close and kissed her again. My hands slipped under the sweater and found her warm, firm breasts.

"No bra."

"No panties either. We don't have much time."

Molly's deft fingers pulled my zipper down and unbuttoned my shorts, exposing my long, hungry prick to the warm night air. I lifted her skirt and found her bush, already damp. We lay on the blanket, kissed and masturbated each other for the longest time, always with an ear out for passersby, and especially familiar voices.

Our lips parted and Molly rolled me onto my back.

"Let's make this count, Uncle Bert," she whispered, straddling me. "I have to be back soon."

I grasped my prick and pointed it straight up. Little drops of pussy dew landed on me, rolled down my balls. My cockhead slipped between her pussy lips and slowly she slid down my shaft, sighing with pleasure, her skirt spread across the blanket.

"My God, Molly," I sighed as she leaned forward to kiss me and give me room to move.

As the skirt was in the way, I could not masturbate her, so I lifted her sweater and nibbled her breasts as she bounced on my turgid prick.

"I'm close!" she whispered.

"Let-- me-- know!" I gasped, shoving myself into her as far as I could.

But her little cries and gasps told me exactly where she was, and then she rose to her full height, her head thrashing to and fro. I managed to get my thumb to her clit and that triggered her climax.

"Uncle Bert! Uncle Bert!" she cried.

"Molly! Oh, Molly!"

I then let my balls go, my cock spouting like a volcano. Molly fell onto me and squeezed my shaft with her cunt, as if it were a toothpaste tube. I yelped in surprise, and she started laughing, a sound like a little silver bell.

That was the last I saw of her for a long time, and it's one of my fondest memories, loving and laughing with my niece on the soft sand, holding her close as my prick shrank inside her.

We disengaged reluctantly. We rose, held each other for a while, and then a parting kiss.

"Goodbye, Uncle Bert," she said. "Maybe I can be home for Christmas."

"You're just what I want," I replied. "I especially look forward to unwrapping you."

She smiled, and disappeared into the dark trees.

We shared a lot of passionate correspondence for a month after that, and then it stopped abruptly. My heart was crushed, but when my brother cut me off too, I assumed that somehow word of our affair leaked, and that was that. Not that he didn't have a dark little secret on his conscience, but more on that later.

Last night, Molly told me what had happened.

***

At my brother Bart's house, the family computer is in the den. Molly was using it one night when one of her friends called, and while she was talking it went into hibernation. Molly forgot to come back, close her account, and log off.

So when Bart sat down to get a look at his own e-mail, what he saw was a long, passionate letter to his daughter from her loving Uncle Bert. He printed it, and took it downstairs to the living room, where Molly was watching TV. Without a word, he handed it to her.

Molly blushed to the marrow.

"It's true? You've been fucking my brother?"

"Don’t call it that! It's love! He loves me!"

"I'll bet he does. I can't believe this. That guy will stick his dick into anything warm."

Molly wandered around the room, trying to avoid her father's angry gaze. She felt like a little girl again. This was just like the first time she was caught smoking.

"Don't avoid me, young lady, this is serious! You don't know the kind of trouble you're in!"

"How could I be in any trouble? We're both adults. Consenting adults."

"It doesn't matter in this state. Have you thought about your Aunt Vicki, what this would do to her if she found out?"

Defiantly, Molly stood face to face with him and snapped, "You wouldn't!"

"I have to."

"Why, so you can have me all to yourself?"

That's when their eyes locked.

"Yes," Bart said, and grabbed her roughly. Before Molly knew what was happening, her father's arms snapped tightly around her waist, and his lips crushed against hers. Molly struggled, but Bart was the stronger, and, his breath hot in her ear, he jammed his crotch against her belly, his cock angry and not to be denied.

Molly pulled away, breathing hard, as was Bart. He approached, and this time, she let him kiss her.

"Christ," he said. "Here I've been. controlling myself since high school, and then you let that bastard--"

Molly stopped him with a kiss of her own.

"Let's do this right," she said, taking control.

Bart treated his daughter gently now. This kiss lasted a while, and when it broke, Molly undid a couple of buttons on her blouse. Even Bart got it; Molly drew his face down to her plentiful cleavage, and he kissed the swell of her breasts even as he kneaded them through the garments. More buttons opened; Molly undid the clasp, blouse and bra fell to the floor.

"Jesus," Bart whispered.

"Like 'em, Dad?"

Bart didn't move, so Molly took the next step. Dropping to her knees on the thick shag carpeting, she unbuckled Bart's pants, drew the zipper down slowly, and then the underwear, giving Bart's dick room to breathe.

"Is it bigger than my brother's?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," Molly lied, cupping his tight balls in one hot palm, while stroking his prick. "How does that feel, Dad?"

"Ohh, you don't know how good this feels."

"What do you want me to do, Dad?"

Bart pressed his hips forward, toward Molly's soft, red lips.

"That's what I thought," she replied, bending his dick down to her mouth.

Molly teased him, licking and stroking his prong at first, making his balls tight before taking him into her skillful mouth. She went down slowly and stopped, working her tongue and lips around the pulsing shaft.

Bart's fingers dug into my niece's thick copper hair, and he started to pump his hips slowly, gently, so as not to hurt her.

"Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"Jesus, this is the best!"

Molly tongued the cockeye, tasting the salty fluid that often signaled orgasm. She lifted her head off and gazed up at him with those luminous emerald eyes. She lightly ran her fingernails along his thumping prick.

"Oh, who taught you that?"

Molly didn't answer; it would have ruined the moment. Instead she said, "Do you want to come in my mouth, Dad? Or do you want to come in me?"

"Both."

With that, Bart lunged forward again. Molly gulped, and decided to finish him off. She bent his dick to a comfortable angle, took it back between her tight, wet lips and then bounced her head upon it, licking and sucking, tickling his testicles, and then it came: a searing, heavy blast of salty jism on her slurping tongue. Tiny rivulets of sperm dribbled down Molly's chin as she frantically tried to contain her father's orgasm.

Bart pulled back a little to give her room. Down came her head again, and again.

At last she stood up, and Bart handed her a tissue. He gazed at her as if in the presence of a goddess, which she was.

"Let's go upstairs before everyone gets home," she whispered softly.

They went to Molly's room and closed the door, shedding the rest of their clothing.

"You recover pretty fast, Dad," she said, joining him on her bed.

Bart dipped his head to her breast and began to nibble a nipple.

"Oooohh," she cooed.

"I'm going to do everything with you," Bart whispered. "I'm going to fuck you at every geometrically possible angle."

"Tonight?"

Bart laughed and kissed his way down to Molly's moist red bush. Parting her smooth, tanned thighs, he licked his way through her pussy lips, and his tongue found her extended clit.

"Ohhh, Dad," Molly cooed.

Bart pressed the flat of his tongue against it, bobbed his head up and down. As he did this, he slipped two fingers into Molly's seeping cunt, coordinating his movements.

Molly began to bounce her ass up and down on the bed, rubbing her clit against her father's tongue. Looking down, she told me, the sight of her father's dark head between her legs, slurping and panting as he licked her out, made the experience surreal.

But she was thoroughly enjoying it, despite Bart's rougher technique. It took a few moments to match her movements to his, but it wasn't long before she found her muscles tightening in anticipation of orgasm.

"I'm almost there, Dad!"

"Mmmmmph!" was all he could say.

Climax hit. Crying out, Molly humped her ass hard against her father's tongue. Bart tongued her clit harder, and brought her to a second orgasm, a third, practically drowning in the dew she gushed into his face. He might have gone on longer, but she wrapped her slender fingers around his head and lifted it to look into his fiery green eyes, the eyes he'd passed on to her.

"Oh, Dad, that was great!"

"There's more, sweetheart."

With that, Bart licked his way along his daughter's smooth, flat belly, lingered at her curving, huffing breasts. Unsure of what to do, Molly lay still, letting Bart do whatever he wanted.

Once they were face to face, Bart stopped, gazing into her eyes for a moment, as if he were having second thoughts, as if he wanted Molly to make the decision to go further. Bart's dick, hard and heavy, bobbed above Molly's well lubricated cunt, waiting.

Molly slid her arm around her father's neck and kissed him slowly, licking and nibbling down to his neck.

Bart lowered his hips, and found the entrance to utter bliss. His cock slid in slow and smooth, filling Molly, making her cry out.

"Oh, Molly," he breathed. "I'm in you."

"Yes, Dad."

Again Bart didn't move, letting his daughter feel the size of his prick, the weight of his body on hers. Bart's dick throbbed inside her, little drumbeats of passion echoing in her belly. They kissed. Molly told me she thought that he never wanted the moment to end.

Molly began to undulate underneath her father, rubbing his dick inside her pussy, building a rhythm. Bart began to move with her, drawing himself out almost all the way, then squishing back in, balls rolling along the swell of Molly's round, warm ass.

"We're making love, Molly," he whispered in her ear.

"I know, Dad. Kiss me."

Their bodies moved together in total harmony now, their eyes locked in slight disbelief as Bart's long denied fantasy was about to come true, about to come hard. Molly knew he was almost ready when Bart's eyes lost their glow for a hard steady gaze. He puffed like a steam engine, his cock moving faster, getting harder, twitching--

"Uh! Molly! Uh! Uh!" he barked.

"Now, Dad! Give it to me now!"

Bart's prick erupted deep inside his daughter. Harder and harder he thrusted as Molly joined him in orgasm, her cries of passion melding with his, their lips meeting wetly as spurt after spurt of Bart's spunk filled Molly's womb.

Molly licked his ear and nibbled his neck as he finished, a swimmer exhausted from the surf.

At last they lay quietly together, their heads awhirl.

"Wow, Dad," Molly said at last. "That was great. Really."

"Mmmmm."

"So how was your first incestuous experience?"

"Nothing like this," Bart replied.

"What?"

Molly saw the word "Oops" form on Bart's lips, but he changed the topic.

"You're mine now," he said. "Not his. Not anymore. Not ever."

"Dad--"

"Shhh. Bad enough about Beatrice, but--"

"Aunt Beatrice? What about her?"

"Nothing."

Sensing this was not the time to pursue the topic, Molly decided to play along with him, not suspecting that several years would pass before she saw me again. She lay quietly and cuddled her father, unsure of what the future would be.