Molly's Slavery Ch. 1

Story Info
Molly & her husband recruit a Master.
1.9k words
4.33
39.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly's Introduction

Molly sat nervously on the edge of the sofa, completely undressed. She had no idea what the next few hours were going to be like, and her anticipation was getting the better of her. She and Josh had a good marriage, with great sex. Wild sex actually! They had tried a lot of things, and loved it. Tonight, they were going to try something they had talked about and researched for along long time. They were both looking forward to it, she could tell by the way Josh looked at her as they nervously awaited the ring of the doorbell.

When it did ring Molly just about jumped out of her skin. She sat back tensely, her fingers gripping the edge of the sofa, her heart nearly pounding right out of her chest. Josh gave her one last questioning look, just to make sure she didn't want to back out, and when she nodded, he went to open the door.

The man that entered had an air about him that held Molly riveted. He walked with complete confidence, and quickly took in everything about the room he was entering. His gaze passed over Molly with the same slow progression that it gave to everything else in the room, then he firmly shook hands with Josh and offered his jacket.

"Is everything in order?" the man asked.

Josh gave Molly a quick, nervous glance, then turned back to the man and nodded. "Do you have what we requested?"

"In my jacket pocket." He stated.

Josh cleared his throat as he retrieved the papers from the jacket, studying them closely. It all seemed in order. They had done extensive research into the whole lifestyle they were about to explore. Josh had traveled to several organized clubs to talk to people and learn from them. He knew what he wanted... what he and Molly both wanted, and this man seemed quite capable of delivering. He came highly recommended actually, and the blood test results Josh was now perusing seemed in a way almost unnecessary, but still he was relieved to see the list of "negatives" in all the right places. For what they had planned, he wanted Molly to take all the cum this man would give her, without a condom.

"Good." Josh said, smiling nervously. "Everything seems to be perfect, Marcus. We can begin whenever you like then?" It was more a question than a statement.

Marcus gave Molly a casual glance, the first he had afforded her since his original scanning of her when he had entered the room. "Fine then. I have my rules. I hope they will be acceptable to you. I shall go over them now. First, when we begin, she becomes MY property until this is over. Is that understood?"

Josh nodded nervously, glancing at Molly in case she wanted out, but she showed no signs of it.

"Good then. As my property, I can do anything I want with her. You have given me a list of limits, things you wish not to be done, I will respect those limits. You have also given me a "safeword" I will respect that also.... from HER. You will have no say in this matter. If you suddenly decide you want this all to stop, and she is comfortable with it continuing, then it will go on, understand?"

Josh looked at Molly again. She nodded, and Josh swallowed hard as he agreed to Marcus' proposal.

"Your part in this will be that of observer, unless I recruit you to assist. At no time will you make any decisions. I am in charge here. Now, if you are both willing to begin, I will take possession of my property." Again Josh silently nodded, and Marcus stepped over to stand in front of Molly, barely a foot away, looking down at her as if inspecting her.

"Good. From this point on this is not a woman, not a "she"... this is an it. It belongs to me. I will do what I want to it and I will call it whatever I choose to call it, as it has no name of it's own. If it does not behave, it will be punished. It will not speak, except in response to direct questions I ask of it, and I am hoping it has a very limited vocabulary... mostly the words yes Sir, and Master will suffice. The word no is frowned upon and will bring on my wrath, unless it is used in response to a negative question." He turned and looked at Josh, since Molly was considered a possession and not a person. "Do you think it understands?"

Josh gulped. Looking into Molly's eyes he could see that she was still as eager for this as she had always been, perhaps even more so. "Yes Marcus, I am quite certain that she... umm... it understands and will behave appropriately."

Marcus grinned wickedly at them. "I most certainly hope so. It has delicate looking skin. It would be a shame to have to mar it, but punishment WILL be forthcoming without hesitation if need be." He returned to his task of inspecting Molly as she sat nervously before him. She felt her flesh tingle under his scrutiny, very much aware that she was sitting there naked in front of a total stranger who had just proclaimed himself her owner and Master. The adrenaline rush was incredible!

"On your knees slut, there." he said, pointing a finger to a spot in the middle of the room. Molly hesitated only slightly at the words until she realized with a blush that he considered that her name for the moment. She stood shakily to move and heard him cough harshly, bringing her eyes quickly to him for guidance.

"Crawl!" He said sternly.

Swallowing hard, her skin burning with the embarrassment of having displeased him so soon in their tryst, she slipped off the sofa onto her knees and crawled to where he was still pointing. She knelt there silently as he walked around her, touching her, testing her as one might test merchandise one was about to purchase. His foot roughly pushed her knees apart, and his hand firmly adjusted her shoulders so her back was straight and her chest pushed out.

Molly was a pretty girl though not a ravishing beauty. She had long dark blonde hair that hung straight below her shoulders, and Marcus toyed with it as if contemplating his uses for it. She had a slim waist, which only further accentuated what Josh considered her best asset... her large full breasts. Marcus lifted one with his hand as if weighing it, gave it a firm squeeze, and then let his fingers slide down till they gripped her nipple tightly, giving it a quick twist followed by a hard jerk. Molly let her breath out in a sharp gasp of pain, laced heavily with hints of desire.

Marcus grinned. "It likes that. It is fond of pain?" He shot Josh a questioning glance that clearly said he wanted the answer but he wasn't prepared to wait for it forever.

"Yes!" Josh said breathlessly. Watching this man handle his wife like this had already aroused him more than he had imagined it would and it took him a few seconds to get his breath back to speak. "She...ummm... it is quite sensitive in the breasts and nipples. It loves to have them sucked and... pinched and such."

Marcus nodded, thinking these large specimens would be experiencing a lot more than pinching before the night was over. He loved a body with large tits that loved...no, craved pain, and he could usually tell from that first pinch and jerk which nipples were the ones that longed for it. He sensed that Molly's did, and that made the evening ahead so much more exciting.

"Good." He said with a nod, and then proceeded to open his zipper and fold back his pants. There was already a large bulge in his underwear, and he nodded purposefully at Molly. "Release it, slut. Let that which will become your true Master into the open that you may worship it."

Her fingers were trembling as she carefully lowered the fabric, releasing his large hard cock. Her eyes opened wide as she looked at it. Large was perhaps an understatement. As she unconsciously licked her lips she shot a glance up at him, and he almost laughed at her.

"Go ahead, treat it nice. Show me how good a cocksucker you are before we move on to other things."

She licked her lips again, wetting them good, as her stomach churned with desire. She wrapped her hands around it gently and found that both hands could fit his length from base to head, but her fingers couldn't close around him. She felt a lurch in her cunt at the thought of this cock inside her. Nervously she leaned over it and gave it a slow lick, swirling her tongue around it, before taking the head fully in her mouth with a soft moan. It was all Josh could do to keep from shooting his load in his pants right then and there as he watched her head bobbing as she slid her lips as far down this cock as she could, eagerly sucking on it as if trying to stuff every inch of it in her mouth.

"Oooo yes! A cockhungry whore!!" Marcus moaned, tipping his head back and wrapping his fingers in her hair. He began to push into her mouth in a rhythm while at the same time forcing her head down on him. She choked and sputtered, and he laughed at her and let her up for a second, before pushing her head back down forcefully. "This is what your mouth was made for, whore, and don't you forget that! To worship my cock, like the cum starved cocksucker you are. You know that don't you?"

With his cock forced deep in her mouth she could do nothing but moan her response and suck harder with her lips and tongue. Over and over he pumped into her, banging hard at the back of her throat. She was certain that were he not so thick, he would have forced himself right down her throat. This thought drove her wild, and she moaned, feeling her body heat to a fever pitch as he fucked her mouth...no, used her mouth for his pleasure. She was hotter than she had ever been before, and she milked his cock in a wild desperation.

His grip tightened on her head and began to slam her mouth down onto his cock as he met it with powerful thrusts with his hips, his cock fucking into her mouth hard and relentlessly, his breath coming in grunts and groans, his legs tensed for his powerful thrusting. Suddenly she felt his cock lurch in her mouth and he let out a loud groan.

"Oooohhh yes!! Drink, you cum hungry cunt-mouth!" he commanded her, and she began to suck with a wild hunger, swallowing his cum as it spewed into her mouth, knowing instinctively that he would not tolerate any spills. Over and over he plunged into her mouth, while she, on her knees, drank as one who had never been fed.

Josh let out a desperate little moan as he sunk into the nearest chair, his legs too weak to hold him up from watching the scene before him. He gave up on trying to control himself, and let his cum spurt everywhere as he watched his wanton wife used as a suck slave to this masterful man. He could hardly believe the night had just begun as he watched her sucking the huge cock dry. This was barely the beginning of Molly's night of sexual slavery, and he for one could not wait to see what happened next.

To Be Continued...