Molly's Slavery Ch. 3

Story Info
It's fucking time for Molly.
2.6k words
4.49
48.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus glanced at Josh as he bent over the girl on the floor. The guy wouldn't make much of a Master, he thought, if he came that easily just from watching. Marcus' own cock was hard and throbbing, from the immense pleasure of whipping Molly's tits, but he wasn't going to let it cum quite that quickly. After emptying in her mouth first off, he could handle a lot till he was ready to cum again. This slave was hot though, and she was making him want to shoot again pretty soon.

He looked down at her where she lay, crumpled and moaning, her darkened tits streaked with red. He could just imagine the enjoyment he could have with her if he owned her for real. There was no telling how much she could be trained to take. His cock lept at the thought of it.

Reaching down he carefully untied her, listening to her raspy breathing and her tits filled with pain from the painful throbbing of the blood rushing back into them. Slowly the purple began to subside, leaving behind only the red welts from the whipping. The vision excited him, and he reminded himself to keep control so he'd be able to keep going. He owned her for several more hours yet.

Getting quickly back into his role, he reached down and roughly grabbed one of her raw nipples, jerking at it to pull her up onto her knees.

"On your knees slut! You've got another clean-up job to do."

She stumbled to her knees, almost off balance, and he pulled her towards Josh. Tired now, and hurting, she licked up Josh's cum more slowly than she had the first time. Marcus moved in behind her, his long, thick pounding stick ready and eager to stake his claim on her. He gripped at her ass cheeks and spread them, running a finger down along her slit.

"That's a hot cumbucket." He said, jabbing his finger into her, listening to her suck her breath in and moan. He chuckled to himself. "Just can't get enough, can you slave?"

She moaned, and shook her head as she continued to lick Josh's cum. "No Sir." She panted, breathlessly.

"Good, 'cause that's exactly what you are... a cum bucket that needs to be filled." With that he pressed the head of his huge member against her slit and pushed. She gasped, feeling how thick it was, how it spread her, pushing in more and more, until she was so full of his cock she could hardly breath.

"Now get that cock in your mouth while I use your cum hole for my pleasure." He said, pulling out and plunging back in. Molly grunted, her body jerking under the force, her sore tits bouncing under her. She took Josh's cock in her mouth and practically devoured it in one gulp. Marcus picked up speed, forcefully slamming into her as she sucked Josh's cock with increasing need. Josh looked down at his wife in disbelief. There was nothing this man would do to her that she wouldn't love, he was sure of it. She just kept wanting more. Not only that, but she was now quite successfully bringing his cock to yet another hard-on as he sat watching her suck him while her "Master" relentlessly fucked her greedy snatch.

"It's got a fucking good cum hole!" Marcus groaned as he slammed harder and harder into her, his balls slapping loudly against her with each thrust. They could hear her wetness, and they could hear her moans, and both men knew she was a long way from wanting this night to be over.

"Don't let that cock go till you've sucked it dry of it's cum." Marcus commanded her, and she sucked even more eagerly on her husband's cock. Josh wondered just how long it would take. After having cum twice already would he be able to do it again soon or would she have a long suck to get her prize? He leaned back and closed his eyes for a few seconds, letting the feeling of her mouth on him wash over her, then suddenly lifted his head and opened his eyes again at the sound of her moans. No, there was no way he was gonna miss seeing her get rammed by that huge cock!

Marcus wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. He wanted to fill this hot bitch cunt so bad! On the other hand, he wanted to use her for hours more. Damn she was hot! His cock twitched as he slammed into her, and he knew it was time. hard in he plunged, harder than ever before, nearly dropping her off her knees. He shot his cum deep in her hole and let out a loud animalistic groan. Over and over he ground into her, filling her till he had no more to give.

"Fucking cumwhore!" He groaned. "Ohhh yessssss!!!"

Finally he pulled out of her and went to sit down, leaving her to suck on Josh, reminding her that she was not to stop sucking until she'd had another hot drink of cum. Josh had cum twice in one night fairly often, but never three times. It was going to take some work on her part. Marcus settled in to watch, and to meditate on what he had in store for her next. His cock needed to be hard again for that though.

Molly sucked Josh's cock for what seemed like forever, although it was in truth no where near that long. If she seemed to be slowing down, Marcus' comments could be heard behind her, telling her "you can do better than that, slut" or "that's a poor excuse for a cocksucking whore!" or "you're a pathetic cum guzzler if you can't even get the cock to feed you!" This ongoing humiliation served it's purpose, and Molly felt her cunt getting hotter once again.

After a while she heard the familiar whooosh of his stick and felt a sharp sting on her ass, and whimpered around Josh's cock as she tried her darndest to get him to cum. Several more times the stick landed on her ass, and Molly noticed that each time it did, Josh's cock swelled more, and flinched in her mouth. She began moaning longingly each time the stick struck her ass, as if begging for more, and sucking more and more hungrily after each lashing.

Finally Josh let out a loud groan and released his sperm in her mouth. "Drink it whore!" Marcus commanded. "Don't let me find even one drop or you'll know what a wasteful, ungrateful whore feels like after a whipping!" He knew he would enjoy delivering the punishment, but he wasn't worried about needing to. He knew enough about Molly already to know that she loved to guzzle cum, and she wasn't going to let any of it go anywhere but down her eager throat.

When Josh slouched panting and exhausted in his chair, Marcus gripped his slave's hair and yanked her away from the cock in her mouth. "You can suck that cock anytime you want, slut. For now, you belong to ME and I've got work for you." He pulled her unceremoniously into his crotch as he sat on the sofa, and told her to clean his cock.

"You took so fucking long getting a feeding out of that cock that the cum on mine is all dry now. It'll just be more work for you cleaning it off, so get started!"

Molly began licking the dried cum from around his balls and the base of his cock. Meticulously she cleaned him, sliding her tongue along the shaft, and then taking his head and shaft in her mouth and sucking it clean. He seemed to pay no attention to her at all while she did this, playing instead with the remote for their TV, switching channels and ignoring the girl on his cock. Only occasionally did he even give her the time of day, and that was to casually reach under her and give her tender nipples a pinch and a twist. He didn't take his eyes off the TV as he talked to Josh, who couldn't even sit up straight by this point.

"You look all in, mate. Gonna have to take it easy for a while are you? Not this whore... it's got a lot of fucking left in it. I can tell you, if it were mine, it would have cock in it's mouth and cunt all the time. No better place for my cock to rest while I'm taking it easy than in a hot wet mouth.... deeper bitch, get the whole thing in there!... ya, it's a hot this one. If it were mine, it would have it's nipples in clamps all day long, and i'd throw bang parties to see how many cocks it could empty in one night. Nothing like a cunt dripping cum to show that it's been really well used." He placed his hands on Molly's head and pushed, forcing her down on his slowly hardening cock, nearly choking her.

"Swallow it, cunt! Get it down your throat while it's still soft enough to be not so thick. I want your nose pressed into my hair and your chin in my balls!" Josh lay in awe in his chair, watching his wife's head forced down over the huge cock, watching the cock disappear in her mouth and her nose actually pressing against the man. He couldn't believe it any more than he could believe that his own cock was trying it's best to get hard once again!

Marcus felt his cock forcing it's way down her throat, and let out a moan. It was so tight! He listened to her noises as her breathing was cut off, then pulled out til she was able to get a breath, before plunging in once again. He was going to have to get a good throat fuck in pretty quick before his cock got really hard and too thick to get down there. He grabbed her hair and gripped hard, then started ramming her face down on his cock while he met it with bucking thrusts of his cock. Her gagging only served to turn him on even more, and soon he was slamming his cockhead against her throat unable to get down.

Immediately he pulled from her mouth and tossed her to the floor. "Get down bitch, and give me your ass!!" He panted. Josh's eyes widened. Marcus was so big would he ever be able to get it into Molly's tight ass? Molly didn't question, she simply bent over on her knees, pressing her shoulders to the floor and lifting her ass high. Marcus grabbed her cheeks and pulled. he thrust his now raging hard rod into her cum-dripping cunt and slathered it up good and wet before pushing the head at her ass.

"This is gonna be good!" He whistled. "It has a nice tight ass. It's gonna feel good around my cock!" He pushed, hard and steady, pulling her back at him when she instinctively eased forward. When he heard her whimper in pain he pushed harder, calling her names and telling her what a good ass-fuck she was going to be. With a loud groan and a jerk, the head of his cock disappeared into the ring of her ass and Molly let out a scream.

Josh jerked his head up, concerned that she had had enough this time, but his eyes were met by the sight of her head tossed back and her mouth wide open begging her Master to fuck her ass! He watched as Marcus began slowly fucking into her until unbelievably all of his long and thick cock had Disappeared. He then started the rhythmic pounding of her ass, his balls slapping her wet slit, her breath coming in short gasps and moans as she begged for more, more, more....

Marcus shot Josh a quick glance. "Are you up to any more?" He asked. Wide eyed, Josh shook his head. Oh how he wished he could muster one more fuck, but he had no energy left, and even though his cock was jumping and hardening, he was sure it wouldn't be able to cum again for a long time.

"Too bad." Marcus said. "This ass-whore needs another cock... or two." He gave Josh a wicked grin. "It needs maybe 7 or 8 even, but that isn't part of the bargain today is it. Bring me my bag will you?"

Josh pushed the bag up beside Marcus, and watched as he pulled out a large dildo, even bigger than the cock that was ravaging Molly's ass right now. Marcus slipped the dildo under his slave and pushed, forcing it into her wet cunt with a slow and steady motion. She let out a long moan and a ripple ran through her body. Soon there was none of either the cock or the dildo left outside either of Molly's two holes. That's when Marcus really started giving it!

He gripped at her hips and started slamming into her ass, pounding her hard and relentlessly. Josh started fucking her with the huge dildo, and soon she was screaming... in pleasure... begging them to fuck her harder. She was going absolutely mad, both her holes used at once, and Josh found himself imagining what it would be like if instead of a dildo it was a real cock fucking her cunt while Marcus rammed her ass. Oh how he wished he had it left in him! And that mouth! With a cock stuffed down her throat at the same time, three cocks using her all at once.... Ohhh, watching that would be enough to make a dead man cum!

Marcus let out a loud grunt and jerked into her deep. She gasped, nearly falling flat on her face, then gurgled as he bucked into her again.

"Fucking ass-whore! Take my cum!! Take it!!!" He commanded her, just as he exploded in her ass. Josh slammed the dildo into her cunt even harder, and she started to scream as another orgasm wracked her. Her cunt and ass convulsed, sucking the dildo in, milking the cum from Marcus's pulsing cock.

It seemed to Josh that it went on forever, then at last the cock pulled out of her and she immediately collapsed on the floor. Josh saw the cum dripping from her ass, and the glistening on the dildo that still penetrated her cunt. He left it there and went back to his chair, his legs shaking. Molly's body was slick with sweat where she lay motionless on the floor, the dildo sticking from her.

"Ask it if it's had enough." Marcus said softly but with a glint in his eyes.

Josh looked at his wife. "Honey, have you had enough? Do you want to stop now?" he cooed.

Molly lifted her head slowly, looked at Josh, then at Marcus. Slowly she turned her eyes back to her husband. "Oh god no!" she panted.

Marcus laughed. He'd picked up early on Molly's need to be a well used slave. This was the answer he had expected. He walked around to her head and sat on the floor with his back resting against the sofa.

"Good." He said. "Then stop wasting time! There's a dirty cock here for you to clean! And don't let that dildo out of your cum hole, I rather like the look of it there." He grinned wickedly as she dragged herself the few feet across the floor to where she could begin licking his cock clean. Josh let out a groan and lay back to watch. What else would this Master think of for his sex hungry wife tonight?