Molly's Slavery - Epilogue

Story Info
Is this the end for Molly... or the beginning?
2.2k words
4.43
30.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus set down his paper and stared at the door. Who could be ringing his doorbell now? He'd just got rid of a salesman about a half hour before. He just wasn't in the mood to talk to those guys. Lazily he made his way to the door and opened it, prepared to give whoever was on the other side the brush-off and go back to the sports page. What he saw standing on his doorstep threw that plan out the window.

There before him stood a woman. She was a young woman, slim and sexy, with dark blonde hair piled loosely on her head. She wore a short dark red sleeveless dress with a full zipper down the front, and red sandals. Nothing fancy, but the effect it had on him was amazing. Whatever she was selling he just might consider buying!

The woman lifted her eyes from the ground and gave him a nervous look. Her hands seemed to fidget together, and she chewed on her lower lip.

"Hellooooo there." He whistled. "And what can I do for you today?"

She looked at him with a glimmer of disappointment, or was it just her nervousness he wondered. He cleared his throat and backed out of the doorway, remembering his manners and motioning her inside.

"Please, come in. I'm Marcus."

"I'm well aware of that." She said, stepping into the house and waiting while he gently closed the door behind her.

"Oh? You are?" He looked at her with narrowed yes. Was there something familiar about her? He couldn't be sure. "Have we met before?" He asked her.

She sighed. "You don't remember me." She said, dropping her eyes to the floor and half turning towards the door. He stopped her with a hand on her shoulder and gave her a heartthrob grin.

"Give me a clue?" He said, lifting one eyebrow teasingly.

She gulped. It was now or never. She lifted trembling fingers to the zipper of her dress and began to pull it down. All the way down! Her hands reached for the collar and slowly the dress slid down her shoulders and onto the floor. She wore absolutely nothing underneath.

Marcus swore under his breath, his eyes riveted on her large tits. No doubt about it, he'd know those tits anywhere! He quickly lifted his gaze to her face.

"Molly!?"

She smiled, almost laughed. "So you remember my tits more than my face hmm?" she teased him.

He grinned. Oh those tits! For weeks he'd dreamed of them. Every time he'd closed his eyes he'd seen them, bound, purple, beaten. Those wonderful tits!

"You weren't wearing that much make-up before." He said, matter-of-factly.

She laughed. "I wasn't wearing any make-up that night... except cum all over my face."

He laughed with her, then gave her body a long appreaciative look. "So, what are you doing here? he asked. "Where's ol' Josh?"

She raised one corner of her mouth. "Josh and I split up about 3 months ago."

"Noooo!" Marcus looked surprised.

She shrugged. "Ya. It was the sex. He just couldn't...couldn't.... ummm...." she looked at the floor, blushing.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Was it my fault?" Marcus remembered how it hadn't taken much to knock the wind out of Josh's sails. A lot less, as a matter of fact, than Molly wanted. Maybe it had been a bad thing for him to go there and bring that fact to the surface. God knows, he'd had trouble forgetting her himself afterwards.

She was shaking her head as he returned from his thoughts. "No, not really. I'd been reading and looking on the net for a long time. I went in with my eyes open, I knew what I wanted. Josh wanted it too. It was definately the most amazing night of his life. Watching me treated like a worthless slave was his dream fantasy, and he got it. It's just that I.... well.... once was not enough for me."

Marcus nodded, since there didn't seem to be any other appropriate response. He had known Molly would want more. He had wondered if Josh would be able to give it to her.

"So, did you guys ever do it again?"

"With anyone else? No." She shook her head. "He tried to do it to me, but it wasn't the same. He couldn't ... he couldn't hurt me."

Marcus nodded again. "When you love someone, it's hard to see them hurt, hard to be the one hurting them. It held him back from giving you what you craved."

She chuckled a little. "Yeah. The best he ever gave me was the night he left. I'd told him it was over, I wanted a divorce. We talked... argued... about the reason. He told me if I wanted him to hurt me like that, he'd damn well hurt me good. He was so angry. He tied me up and tied up my tits, and beat them with his belt til he had no more strength in his arm. I kept crying to him no, not that way, not in anger, but he kept beating them. I think the last straw was when I orgasmed from the whipping anyway, anger or not. He told me I was a filthy slut and he didn't want to be around me anymore."

"Ouch!" marcus winced.

"Yeah. Well at least he untied me before he left." She chuckled.

Marcus was looking at her tits again, imagining Josh whipping them in his anger; imagining her cumming as the belt lashed across the ravaged mounds. She made a sound that brought him back to the present, and looked up at her face again.

"What are you doing here then... naked in my entryway?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. There was only one reason he had ever wanted her in his house, naked, and it might be too much to hope that that was what she was actually there for.

She blushed. She'd thought this through for a long time. She'd practiced what she would say to him, over and over in her head; how she would offer herself to him. Slowly she lowered herself to her knees. She placed her wrists together and lifted her hands upwards slightly towards him.

"I'm here to.... give you a gift... if ...you want it."

"What gift?" He said, his eyes begining to burn with desire. He was quite sure now that he knew what she meant, but humiliation was part of his protocol, and she might as well start now.

She blushed slightly. "My... body."

He smiled, looking down at her as he started walking around her as one might inspect an animal at auction. "It's a nice body. Certainly those tits have proven themselves useful. But it may be a higher price than you're willing to pay?"

She looked at him, not sure what he meant. Softly she whispered. "Please." her eyes almost pleading, but trying not to. He figured her tits must be absolutely aching for pain right about then, and her cunt was probably dripping wet. Lord only knew he ached to touch them, to hurt them! Instead he went to sit down and motioned her to kneel in front of him. She crawled to the spot and kneeled obediently.

"Listen." He said to her in a straighforward voice. "The things I did to you back then.... that was only the tip of the iceburg." She nodded silently, her eyes compelling him to go on. "Let's get a few things straight, right off the top. If I accept your gift.... there will be a lot for you to endure. I have a fully equiped dungeon. I would take you there often and use any toy, any whip, any mechanism I pleased on you. The tit whipping I gave you was nothing compared to what I can give. What Josh gave you was nothing let me tell you! My slaves have to endure pain for my pleasure... and their own."

He stared down at her, but she was silent and motionless, except for a small nod of her head. He went on. "I would also expect you to be naked at all times in the house. No matter who was here. If the mailman comes to the door and I tell you to answer it, you answer it.... naked. If a repairman or deliveryman comes by.... you're naked. Fact of life. You'd have to live with that."

Again he eyed her closely but she didn't waver. "I'd use you lots! You'd always have my cock in your mouth when I wasn't fucking you or making you do other chores. Working at my desk, watching TV, eating my meals, even as I drift off to sleep... your mouth would house my cock when it is not in use. And your holes would be dripping cum whenever possible. If I invited a bunch of guys over to fuck you, you'd take them. Hell, if I invited 500 guys in to fuck you, you'd take them! You'd have no choice."

She nodded silently as he looked down at her. He could see he wasn't going to disuade her very easily. He was sure he saw a glint in her eyes, certain she was getting incredibly hot listening to his warnings. He went on, watching her eyes closely. She swallowed hard, and slowly licked her lips, her breath a little heavier now, but she didn't move.

"You'd have to endure humiliation too if I felt like watching it. Public humiliation. Anything I felt like. A dinner party with you as the centerpiece decorating the table? A nice whipping in front of my guests... or that deliveryman if I so choose? A walk through the mall with a vibrating egg in your cunt making you cum in front of hundreds of people,... if I feel mean enough, I might even take you to visit your family and make you sit naked with your legs open and fuck yourself for them to watch. Bet your Dad would get quite a rush, huh... maybe even want to fuck you himself?" He watched her with narrowed eyes.

That would be the ultimate in humiliation. It wasn't something he had never done... nor would he ever do it... but simply saying it served as a good test to see just how far she was willing to go; how truely owned she was willing to be. He saw her swallow, saw her gulp, and close her eyes for a split second as she took a deep breath. He expected her to get up and excuse herself; say that she had second thoughts, but instead she simply nodded.

"Yes Sir." She said softly. "If you owned me, you would have free reign to do anything you pleased with me. Even ... that."

He sucked in a deep breath and felt a tremendous energy raging through his body, his cock straining at it's confinements, his heart beating faster. He straightened his back and looked down at her.

"I will pierce you, and mark you. You will wear my decorations and the mark of my ownership, either branding or tatoo." She nodded again and he stood up quickly and walked around her. "I'll have no need of toilet when I need to piss, you will serve the purpose." He leaned down in front of her, his eyes inches away from hers. "You will do anything I say, for no reason except that I utter the words. If I give you pleasure, you will thank me for it; if I give you pain and punishment... you will thank me for that too. The dogs will be given more luxuries than you. You will be treated like nothing more than an object, a possession with no name, a cunt, a slut, a whore.... a fucking cumbucket!" His voice had quickened steadily as he spoke, gaining force with every word. He looked deep into her eyes, trying to put as much fear in his gaze as he could. "Is that what you want?"

She held his gaze steadily, her lips parting slowly. "Yes Sir. Please Sir. It is what I want."

He hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath until he had to let it out. He dropped back onto the sofa and motioned her to him. Gently he cupped her face in his hands and spoke more softly than she had ever heard him speak.

"Then that is what you shall have, my slut. And you shall also have my respect, and I shall care for your health and well being, and never shall you be in any grave danger. I shall love you with my entire being, for I can love you and hurt you too, for I know it is what you need." He leaned down and kissed her, a long deep kiss, then he pulled up and gave her a stern look.

"Now, slut, first things first! Do something about my cock, and then we'll go to the dungeon and treat those tits right!"

He didn't have to speak twice. His cock was in her mouth almost before he took his next breath. It felt perfectly at home there, and he lay his head back and sighed.