Molly's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
735 Followers

"You here with someone?" he asked.

"My boyfriend had tickets to come, but at the last minute something came up, so I'm here alone. Would you let me hang out with you, so other guys won't hit on me?"

"You can hang out with me all night if you want."

Molly knew that the hook was set. Before the night was over, whatever he had hanging between his legs would be grinding deeply in her pussy. Surprised, she was pleasantly excited, and already moist down there.

She offered the weed to the guy, who she learned was Billy Joe Hunter. He showed it to Tom and Ed, who she was introduced to. Two other guys, who none of them knew, offered to buy an eighth. Molly gave them some. They shared some moonshine with the group. A guy and a girl asked about the weed. Molly gave them some too. Everyone was soon friendly, mellowed out. Molly sat down and leaned back against Billy Joe, who soon had his arms around her. When he took her tits in his hands, she just smiled. He knew that he could fuck her. His cock rose, pressing against her back.

The music was louder, the crowd a sea of humanity. People were being tossed across the top of the crowd. Billy Joe stood Molly up, directing her to a storage room. He lowered her to some exercise mats in the corner.

She helped him take off her pants. A boy, he was not into eating a woman as yet. He finger plunged into her wet pussy. Then, IT was put into her. IT was all that she had envisioned. IT was very different. IT would not be denied. Molly wrapped her legs around Billy's waist, and pumped her pussy as fast and hard as she could. IT exploded as Billy Joe grunted as a man does when his balls pump hot sperm into a woman.

The two strange guys had followed them. Each took a turn with Karen. Then IT was ready to have her again. This time IT was in her for a very long time, pumping this way and that, bringing cuntal joy to Karen.

Back at the motel. She slept with IT, which would take her, sleep for a bit, and get on her again. That went on until just after seven AM, when Tom and Edward knocked on the door. It was Ed who said to Billy Joe, "She any good?"

"I think she is great. But I'm no one to say. She is the only one I've ever had."

"You got real lucky last night." Ed said.

"Yes, he did." Molly observed, which brought a laugh from everyone.

"Well we gotta go, Buddy, so say good by to the lady and let's roll."

After they left, Molly got up and looked at herself in the mirror. In high school, she had been thin, at one hundred and five pounds. Titless, one boy told her, while he was sucking on her nipples. Now with one hundred and thirty-two pounds on her five foot one frame, she had a nice figure. She lifted a leg to check out her pussy, which was still agape from IT being in her much of the night. She, with her short waist, wondered how all of IT got into her.

When she got home, she told Brad everything that happened. His comment was, "We will have to get some video of IT giving you a work out."

"Yes we will," Molly said as she lowered the zipper of Brad's pants. It was time for his daily blowjob.

------------------------------------------

Please take the time to vote and comment.

Softly
Softly
735 Followers
12