Mom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colej
colej
157 Followers

I pulled to the back of the entry circle as Brandy rushed towards us. She gave me a long kiss then I introduced her to Mom. She gave Brandy a long kiss on the lips and before releasing her said, "You're gorgeous."

Brandy was little taken aback by Mom but happily helped her with her luggage as we went in. I noted they were nearly mirror images of each other except Brandy was three inches taller and they had different shades of red hair,

The near mansion was very large. She set us up in the two bedrooms opposite hers then took us to the patio. We loved the water fountains and cascades she had.

Mom was a very curious person so she asked Brandy about the operation. She said, "It's a gruesome story so let me prepare you for it. Drink?"

"Crown and coke," Mom said and I nodded.

We went back inside and sat on her sofa. The process really was gruesome and she had photos for each stage of the process. It had taken more than one operation.

When she came back to us with fresh drinks Mom put her drink on the table then pulled down Brandy's shorts and inspected her pussy.

"All of this is you? No pussy parts implants?"

"All me."

"Do you feel this?"

Mom was running her fingertips between her pussy lips.

"Yes," Brandy said.

"And this," Mom asked as she ran her tongue over the pussy lips.

"Hell yes," Brandy said.

Mom maneuvered Brandy to the couch and took her shorts off her feet then spread her legs. Mom was soon vigorously eating pussy and Brandy was soon having orgasm after orgasm. After Brandy had an extra large cum Mom paused and said, "Baby, look at this, she has a clit. The hood is extra thick but it moves out of the way OK."

Mom pulled my shorts off and I maneuvered over Brandy and sunk my cock in her. Mom pulled Brandy's shirt off and began playing with her tits.

I slowed after Brandy's cum and asked Mom to pull my shorts off. She did and I was now naked from the waist down. I picked Brandy up with my cock still in her and walked us to the bed she had assigned me. I sat, took my shirt off, scooted back and she immediately began to fuck me.

She had three orgasms before I had mine. As soon as she rolled off me Mom was at her pussy eating my cum out.

I left them on the bed and went to the patio and sipped the drink Brandy had brought Mom. I called my firm and told them I would be taking another week of vacation. I realized we would need to skip Vegas completely to make it back on time. I then called Missy.

"So, you must not be getting any since you called."

"Are you kidding? Mom is insatiable. But she said our thing ends when we get home so there is that. How is your love life going?"

"About the same as yours. Get your Mom to call my Mom. She is afraid she has already been forgotten."

"She hasn't been. Mom's phone is dead and her charger is in the truck. Where are you?"

"Phoenix. Vegas tomorrow. And you?"

"Santa Fe, Flagstaff tomorrow and Vegas the next day, probably at about one in the afternoon. The Imperial Palace. You?"

"The Imperial Palace. Our Mom's arranged it that way. We will there waiting for you."

"Would you mind room swaps?"

There was a short silence before she said, "No, I wouldn't mind." She was crying.

I let go of a sigh of relief I did not know I was holding.

"Good, good, good. I will see you then."

"OK."

I sat in Brandy's porch for a while then went in to make myself another drink but decided on just a coke. I went past the bedroom I saw Brandy eating Mom's pussy and I saw Mom on the cusp of an orgasm. I wondered if it was Brandy's first time to eat pussy.

They wandered out a few minutes later and Brandy said, "Let's take a shower and I will take you out to a fabulous place to eat then come back and play some more."

"Sounds like a great plan to me," I said.

My room had a shower so I took mine there. Mom showered with Brandy.

We went to a rambling Santa Fe Mexican restaurant. Mom and Brandy were wearing shorts and blouses. I had never seen Mom wear those so I assumed they were Brandy's. Both looked fabulous. Both acted like long time friends. Our meal was delicious and plentiful and the beer was too. We stayed well over an hour and met several of Brandy's friends.

When we got back we went into Brandy's bed naked and began to love each other. I fucked both and came in Mom's pussy. Brandy immediately began to eat my cum from her pussy.

I left the bed and again went outside. Missy called me.

"Hi, I was just thinking about calling you."

"Nice. We are at the Imperial. It is the middle of the middle of the strip. I am amazed it is so much cheaper than the ones around it. Mom and I went exploring and we love this town. Where are you staying in Santa Fe?"

"At the house of a friend I met in a gay bar in New Orleans. He had the complete operation, he is now a she. He wanted to know what having true sex with a man was like and Mom is turning her into a lesbian."

"Poor guy, he is eating pussy I take it."

"Yes, right now. Mom makes sure she likes it. Have you had any nice experiences?"

"Yes, Mom and her sister turned me into a sandwich filling several times a day for a week. I am amazed I survived. Mom and I hooked up with two sisters In Lubbock and with a Mother and Daughter in Phoenix.

Mom hooked up with an older gentleman In Colorado. I was alone in my room for two nights. I really wanted you then."

"And now?"

"Yes."

"Me too. Day after tomorrow we will be together, we won't have to wait much longer."

" I know and I will admit my trip has been fabulous but I wished we had followed you and your Mom."

"You would have missed being a sandwich filling."

"Oh, I very much doubt that."

"I stand corrected. The two ladies are coming out. Is your Mom around?"

"Yes, she is coming out the shower."

"Hand her the phone."

I handed my phone to Mom and took Brandy's hand and led her back to bed.

"Give a hand with this please. It is slow to recover today."

She smiled and began loving my cock. I interrupted her a couple of times for a kiss but it did not take her long to get it erect. She straddled it and after my cock was deep in her pussy she said, "Your cock is the size limit to my pussy. There is no internal room to make it deeper.

Of course I have taken bigger cocks in my ass and I guess I still could but big cock guys are generally lousy lovers. You are an exception and an exceptional lover, the best since I decided to become a woman."

"Are you enjoying eating pussy?"

"Absolutely, but it may be just because it's Debra's pussy. Weird thing. I had two important firsts in my new life with you and her."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. She began the fuck and I continued kissing her. She had an orgasm and I sat up and loved her tits. She resumed fucking me slowly.

She said, "I'm afraid to fuck another man, I know he will pale to you. I fucked a man the night after you did before I left New Orleans and was very disappointed. I may become a lesbian for a while," she said with a giggle.

I laughed and kissed her then intensified our fuck. Sitting on my lap affected her more than any other position; she had two orgasms in five minutes.

"My pussy is sore. Want to fuck my ass?"

"No thank you, I have never enjoyed that from either side. Hang on to me and I will fix us drinks and join Mom on the patio."

"Brandy wrapped her arms and legs around me and I fixed three crown and cokes, she held one and I the other two then joined Mom.

"Your cock works well as a supporting member, I really enjoyed the trip."

I sat in an armless chair and said, "Me too. How is your pussy doing?"

"It's Ok, the lubricant has been used up and the friction was uncomfortable. This I could do all night."

She kissed me then sat back to take a sip of her drink. I did too.

I heard Mom arguing with Alice. "Give me phone," I growled to Mom. Startled she did and I loudly said, "Listen you two, cut the whining and admit that the thing you want the most is to be naked on the same bed. Make it happen!"

I handed the phone to Mom and winked at the startled Brandy.

"Yeah he is mad,....No, I have never seen him like this before.... I will ask."

"Are you sure you..."

"The question is do you want her or not?" I asked loudly enough to be heard on the phone.

"Yes,"

"Then tell her and move on to other subjects like gambling limits."

Mom used a more pleasant tone over the phone and Brandy put her glass on the table and kissed me. "In another dimension we would be celebrating out tenth anniversary tonight."

I smiled and kissed her. We talked for a while and Mom hung up and kissed both of us and went inside. Brandy and I finally noted it was nearly midnight so I lifted her up and we locked the house then joined Mom on Brandy's bed.

"Thank you honey but try not to yell at me gain. That scared the hell out of me," Mom said.

"Me too," Brandy said.

I kissed both.

I woke up with Mom and Brandy sharing my cock in a blowjob. As I was about to cum Mom gave my cock to Brandy who took my load in her mouth. Mom slid to Brandy's side and they shared a deep kiss and my cum.

We got up, had breakfast and gave Brandy long sweet kisses and again were on the road at eight local time.

We stopped in Flagstaff for the night. Alice had called Mom twice before we got to Flagstaff so their relationship had mended.

Mom complained she was cold and asked when did it become winter.

I explained we were thousands of feet above sea level but not to worry the rest of the drive was downhill into the Nevada desert.

Missy called and said they were in their room at the Imperial Palace. I told her were we were and that we were freezing. She laughed and said "Try to drive fast tomorrow."

Mom and I found a nice place to dance and flirt but did not want to take anyone else to the room that night. It was our last night as a couple. I got a few hours sleep but Mom was restless. I would sleep for a couple of hours and wake up to find Mom fucking me.

The next day we pulled up to the Imperial Palace around noon. After getting the bags from the trunk of the car we handed the valet the key and he parked the truck for us. When we got to our room the connecting door to the next room was open and Missy's stuff was in my room. Mom took her stuff to the adjoining room and collapsed on the bed.

She of course had slept all the way down to Vegas.

I unpacked and went into the shower. I had been there mostly catatonic for about five minutes when Missy joined me. She wrapped herself around me and gave me a long kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a long kiss.

Much to my surprise my cock was erect and was pressing her pussy so Missy backed up to the wall and raised a knee. My cock slid home and we began a slow fuck but we were more interested in the kiss.

We eventually stopped the kiss and the fuck and dried each other then went to bed. She climbed over me and again my cock slid into her. Again the kiss was most important. She ended the kiss and kissed my neck and asked. "What's your name again?"

"Edgar Allen."

"Very literary. Mine is Shakira."

"Very sexy, very musical."

"We have words and music covered."

We resumed our kiss. Missy made some efforts at starting the fuck again but the kiss was first. I put a pillow on my shoulder and put my legs outside hers and pushed her thighs together.

Two naked women plopped down in bed with us.

"OK, this what we decided. Debra will live with me in my house. Missy you can stay with us if you want to or go to his house and stay in what would have been Debra's room or in the vicinity. We are getting dressed and going down to the buffet. See you later."

Missy and I smiled at them as they left. They closed and locked the door between the rooms.

We resumed our kiss until I said, "We can fuck later, I'm starving."

"Me too."

"I can't get up until you do."

"I know. In a minute."

I ran my hands down her body to her ass. My cock moved inside her pussy. We groaned. I caressed her ass again. She moved her legs outside of mine and took two strokes and groaned louder and began to fuck the hell out of me. I lasted until her cum then filled her pussy. We kept the kiss going for a while.

"Lets get something to eat."

"Yes."

"When?"

"In a minute."

"OK."

The minute ended when my dead dick slid out of her pussy. She wiped the cum off us with a washcloth and we got dressed.

"There is a home cooking restaurant on the next corner to the right, lets go there," she said.

We did and I had fried catfish and she had fried chicken.

While there we talked, we kissed. She wanted to see a Mystere show, I said Blue Man group, she said lets get married, I said OK, she said gondola ride, I said roller coaster at New York, New York, she said no fucking way, then we kissed again.

We left the diner holding hands and walked over to see the Bellagio fountains. For the rest of the evening we did not talk about the proposal and acceptance.

When we returned to our room we went right to the fuck. I did the fucking and intended it to be hard but didn't feel like it. I made love to her. She made love to me. She had orgasms and I paused and kissed her through them. She suddenly burst into a big cum and took mine with hers.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her pussy until it slid out. Missy had another orgasm.

I slid to her side and she pushed me onto my back. She positioned my cock over my abdomen then covered it with her pussy. She then placed the pillow on my shoulder and lay down over me. She kissed me, said, "I love you," and kissed me again.

I kissed her, said, "I love you," and then kissed her again.

We fell asleep as happy as anyone ever is.

The next afternoon I fucked her mother as she and Mom fucked. After getting a wedding license we all went to Cirque O that night. Brandy and I fucked each other's Mom that evening and spent the night in bed with them.

We married two days later. Our families had a short flight to join us so everyone we wanted there was, even Missy's aunt from Dallas. Brandy came over too.

After we got to their house and we unloaded the truck I spent the night in their house then packed Missy's stuff into the truck the next morning and I drove to my house as she followed me. It was a twenty-minute drive.

Our respective houses were nearly identical. She now had a much shorter drive to work.

I never had another man and only had the women Missy wanted and that were just four, my sister, Our Moms, and Brandy. I did not fuck my sister but she fucked Mom. Months would pass between those trysts. We had basically become a normal couple.

Our Moms however were another story.

colej
colej
157 Followers