Mom: A Smoky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimv
slimv
15 Followers

It was difficult for Kenny not to kiss his mom with her sitting so close to him and smoking like she was. God, she was turning him on. He pinched his thighs together so his brother wouldn't see the hard-on he was getting.

He stared at his mother's pack of Winstons laying on the coffee table. He wondered what Mason would say if he lit one up. He hadn't talked with his mom about smoking in front of his brother but she never came right out and said he couldn't.

He leaned forward and picked the pack off the table. His mother looked but said nothing.

Mason caught movement in his eye and looked over to see his older brother holding their mother's cigarettes.

Kenny took one out and placed it between his lips. No one said a word as he lit the cigarette, inhaled the smoke and sat back against the couch beside his mom who was also smoking. He looked over at Mason and waited for his brother to say something. He didn't have to wait long.

"Mom! Kenny's smoking!"

"It's okay honey. I know. Your brother is a man now. He's going to be smoking all the time now, just like Mommy. You'll get used to it honey. We all will."

"But Mom I don't want him smoking in my room. You know how I hate smoke and I don't want my room smelling like yours."

That's Okay sweetheart I understand. I wouldn't want anyone to smoke in my room either if I didn't smoke. But it's not fair to Kenny to say he can't smoke in his own room. It's his room too afterall."

"Well why don't he move in with you then," asked Mason? "Since you both smoke it won't bother either of you, and then I can have a room to my self."

Margie and Kenny were both unprepared for the unexpected turn of events and were doing their best to keep poker faces going.

"That would be okay with me," said Margie, "if its okay with your brother. But are you sure you won't mind it if your brother sleeps in my bed with me?"

Mason grunted. "Why should I care? That's what he gets if he wants to smoke. Its his problem not mine."

"Then it's settled," said Margie. "Kenny will sleep in my room with me tonight and I'll move his things over while you're in school tomorrow."

*****

Margie couldn't keep from smiling as she placed an ashtray on Kenny's side of their bed. "I thought I would kill you when you lit that cigarette in front of Mason tonight."

"Then why didn't you try to stop me?" asked Kenny as he lit a Winston for himself.

"Because I think you look cute when you smoke," giggled Margie. "I hope you like it because after what we told Mason tonight, he's going to start wondering if you're not chain smoking like me by tomorrow night."

Kenny dropped his pants and climbed into bed with his mom. "Well we better stay up tonight so I can practice."

"Uh-uh. It's a school night mister. You and I are going to have a little roll in the hay, share a cigarette and then it's off to sleep for both of us. You may be my husband in waiting but you're still my son, so listen to your momma and give her some good loving."

*****

Margie and Kenny were able to keep their secret from Mason until a week after school let out for the summer. It was early in the morning and they hadn't locked their bedroom door. Mason walked in without knocking and discovered them making love. He was shocked to say the least, but he seemed to accept it when his mother told him that he needed to start thinking of Kenny as his dad from then on.

The End

slimv
slimv
15 Followers