Mom & Dad Are the Experts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers

As Sam looked around the table, everyone was flushed and breathing quite heavily. Alice was the first to speak. She told Phil and Mary that the first time Sam told her that story; they had some of the best sex of their marriage. In fact, any time he told any story involving his parent's; their sex was better than usual.

Phil spoke up. He felt that what just happened was interesting. They had all gotten quite turned on from Sam account of an incident that happened almost twenty years ago. As he looked around the table, no one seemed embarrassed. In fact, if his erection was any indication of the other people, just the opposite had occurred, they all got quite horny. Maybe they could help Sam and Alice, he glanced at Mary to see how she felt.

Mary agreed with Phil, she too was very turned on, somehow hearing an account of their sexual encounters, as told by her son, was quite stimulating. What Sam had seen or had experienced at a young age, didn't seem to have caused any type of neurotic behavior in Sam, at least other than the fact than Sam appeared to have a slight obsession about his mother. Alice said it herself, after any of Sam's recollections about the sexual side of his mother; Sam was a much better partner in bed. Possibly, if Sam fulfills this deep seated desire to have sex with his mother, he and Alice can have a better sex life. And if that wasn't the case, then they can learn from she and Phil. So her answer was that she would help them.

Sam and Alice seemed relived; they hoped that this would solve their problem. Everyone got up from the table and started hugging and kissing each other. First the spouses hugged and kissed each other. Then Sam and Phil hugged, as did Mary and Alice. Finally Alice went to Phil and Sam went to his mother. They hugged and started kissing, however this was a different kiss between them. It was a typical father/daughter-in-law kiss or a mother/son kiss in the beginning, but soon it changed. For both couples, they became kisses between a man and his woman

Alice felt Phil press his body tight up against hers. The kiss became more passionate, soon their mouths were open and their tongues were exploring each other's. Phil's hands went down to Alice's tight butt, he squeezed it, very gently, and then he pushed her body tight against his. Alice felt his erection pressing into her body, it felt a little than Sam's. She responded by pressing her breasts into Phil's chest. She hoped he could feel how hard her nipples were, she sure could.

Phil could feel Alice's hot body pressing against his. He always loved to have younger women during his and Mary's swapping incidents. In fact, his orgasms were more intense when the younger woman reminded him of Alice. This weekend will allow him to fulfill the deep seated desire that he didn't want to admit, even to himself, until now, he wanted to fuck his son's wife. He could feel her perky breast pushing against his chest. Was there any better feeling than having a women's breasts pressing flat against your chest? Phil wondered, he didn't think so, not for him, at least.

When their kiss was finished, they realized that their mates were watching them and smiling. Both Sam and Mary were very happy that Alice and Phil seemed so wrapped up in each other. It was obvious to Phil and Alice, that Sam and Mary had strong feelings for each other and had them for a long time. Now, the way Alice and Phil were reacting to each other, there wouldn't be any problems when the mother/son incestual relationship does finally happen.

Sam and Mary hugged, not like they hugged a thousand times before. This time there was new meaning in this embrace. It was a lover's embrace, not a mother/son embrace. They both enjoyed feeling the other's body pressing tight against theirs. They could allow the feelings of lust for each other come forth; something neither one had every let happen. Their lips met in a kiss, tentative at first then, more and more sexual. Soon their lips parted and their tongues were plunging deep into the other's mouth.

Sam's hands traveled up and down Mary's back, finally coming to rest on her ass. He kneaded, squeezed and fondled it. It wasn't as firm and tight as his wife's, but it was his mother's! He was squeezing his mother's ass and she was responding by pushing her pelvic region tight against his body. Sam was in heaven, he had only fantasized about this day, and he never thought it would happen. But here he was making out with his mother, in front of his wife and father and every one was happy with it.

Mary, too, was enjoying this lover's embrace, with her own son. She was becoming very turned on by it. Feelings she suppressed for years were coming to the surface. She started grinding her pelvis against his erection. She wanted to jump her son's bones. She couldn't believe a few minutes earlier, she had reservations about it. Now it appeared to be the most normal thing imaginable.

Phil's voice brought them both out of their sexual trance. Come on you two, let's go inside and continue this. They both looked up and saw Phil and Alice walking arm in arm, toward the back door. Mother and son followed, knowing that they were about to change their relationship forever.

The two couple went into the family room and sat down. Phil spoke up and again took the lead in the conversation. He pointed out that although he and Mary were swingers, and had been for a long time, Sam and Alice weren't. They might have reservations about having sex in front of other people. He mentioned that if he and Mary were to help their son and daughter-in-law have a better sex life, then they would have to see how Alice and Sam made love. Phil pointed out you can't fix something until you know what broken. He also noticed that Alice, in their earlier discussions, said that the best sex she and Sam had, was after Sam told a story involving his mother. Taking into account everything that has happened and was spoken in the last hour, Phil had come up with a plan. It should solve both the problem of Sam and Alice having sex in front of people and also it would give he and Mary the opportunity of observing Sam and Alice at their best.

Phil suggested that Phil and Mary make love first, in front of their son and his wife. This should make Sam and Alice more relaxed about having sex in front of people. It also should make Sam hornier then every, which should lead Sam to be at his best

Phil looked around the room to see if the other participants agreed with his plan. One by one, they nodded their heads in agreement. Seeing that he had their approval, Phil set things in motion. He and Mary got up and went to the closet, off the family room. They came back into the room with a large roll of something. They set it down and rolled it out onto the family room rug. It was a large, plush mat. They looked at Alice and Sam, Mary said, this will make it much more comfortable than just the carpet. She told her son and his wife how their swinging parties used this mat in the family room. When you become at ease of having sex in front of other people, you can experience the full effect of the room, Mary told them.

Phil looked at his son and wife sitting together on one of the sofas. Phil suggested that it would be fun if the two couples continued what they were doing outside. When everyone gets naked, they would go back to their spouses. Everyone was still worked up over what happened out on the porch and they readily agreed to Phil's plan. Phil and Mary got up and went over to where Alice and Sam were sitting. Phil grabbed Alice's hand, helped her up and led her to the center of the room. Meanwhile, Mary sat down aside of her son.

Phil took Alice in his arms and again started kissing her on the lips. It was a very passionate kiss. His hands roamed up and down her body, grabbing her ass, caressing her back, and rubbing the sides of her breasts. Alice's hands were busy also, roaming up and down Phil's body. Gently, Phil lowered Alice to the floor where they were laying in each other's arms. Phil broke the embrace and nibbled on her ear and neck. His hands moved down to the buttons on Alice's blouse. While he was undoing the buttons, his kisses found her other ear and then the neck. Finally he had her buttons undone. As he opened her blouse and was in the process of removing it, his lips found her shoulders. When the blouse was removed, he moved back and admired Alice. She had on a very sexy, lacy bra hat pushed her breasts up and gave her ample cleavage. Phil thought Alice never looked sexier than now. She was almost glowing. Phil buried his head in the valley of those beautiful, sensual boobs. As he was kissing them, his hands moved to her back and he quickly undid the clasp of her bra. He gently slipped it off her shoulders and again he moved back to enjoy the view.

Phil had seen Alice in a bikini many times, but this was the first time he saw her topless. The first thing that caught his eye was the firmness of her breasts. They hardly sagged when her bra was removed. His attention then went to her nipples, which were a beautiful pink color. They were perfect circles, about the size of a quarter and they rock hard, sticking out about a half of an inch. Phil couldn't resist himself, what man could, he thought? He bent down and took a nipple in his lips, he sucked it gently into his mouth, and a slight moan escaped her mouth. Then Phil gently nibbled on it, biting it while he was sucking it in and out of his mouth. This caused a louder, longer moan from Alice. He then did the same to the other breast. Alice's breathing became louder and more rapid, she pulled Phil's head to her breast, crushing it against her body and held him there. Suddenly, Alice's body shock and a loud, long moan escaped from Alice's mouth.

Mary turned to Sam, and pulled him into her arms, this is getting hot. Alice just had a tit orgasm; at least that is what Mary calls them. She told Sam, she had many of those, Phil is so sensual orally, and no woman can resist it. They returned their attention to Phil and Alice.

Phil was starting to remove Alice's shorts. As he took them down her legs, his attention focused on her panty-clad pussy. Alice had worn a skimpy black thong panty, cut high on the hip, with only a brief triangle covering her mound. She had chosen this particular under ware because it was the sexiest ones she owned. Alice wore it in anticipation of this moment. Phil was certainly happy she did. After he totally removed her shorts, he paused to admire the lovely body before him. Alice's waist was thin, her stomach was flat and her thighs were also well shaped. She definitely spent some time at the gym or working out at home. Alice could see Phil was admiring her, so she rolled partly onto her stomach, giving him a full view of her ass. With her wearing thong under ware, it was like she was totally naked. She saw the smile on his face, it was a smile a person has when they admire something truly impressive. That turned Alice on even more and she wiggled her ass very seductively. Phil rolled Alice on her back and slowly removed her black panties. As her pussy came into view, it was apparent that she had a bikini wax, just a short time ago. In fact she only had a small amount of hair located above her pussy, leaving her lips naked. Phil couldn't resist himself; he leaned down and gave her pussy a few quick licks and kisses. Alice was a very sexy, naked, lady.

Alice looked at her husband and his mother, they were both slightly flushed and their breathing was heavier than normal. Alice saw Sam's look of pride as everyone looked at Alice's naked body. She now went to work on Phil. Taking a page out of Phil's book on how to undress someone; Alice slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. Each time she undid a button, she opened the shirt wider and kissed the newly exposed flesh of her father-in-law. When she took his shirt off completely she embraced Phil, mashing her naked breasts against his naked chest. and kissed him hard on the lips. She then went to work on his pants, unbuckling his belt and then opening the snap. She went to work on the zipper, sliding it down so that his pants could be easily removed. He lifted his rump off the carpet, as she slid his pants off. That left him clad in only his jockey shorts, sporting a rather large tent in them. Alice couldn't wait to see the stiff rod that had been pressing against her for almost thirty minutes. She removed his shorts allowing his erect penis to come into view. It was slightly longer and wider than her husband's. She leaned down, kissed its head, licked the shaft and then allowed her lips to encompass the head, just for a few seconds. That brought a soft moan from Phil's lips. Reluctantly, she removed her mouth from his cock and kissed her way up his body until her lips met his. They could feel each other's naked body pressing tightly against their own. They were in a sexual trance, one of breasts mashed against a chest and a hard dick pressing against a slopping wet pussy. They were lost in each other's embrace until; they were brought back to the reality by their spouses' applause and comments.

Both Mary and Sam were very turned on by the show put on by their spouses. It was now their turn to provide a show. However this was different, this was between mother and son, not father-in-law and daughter-in-law. This was between a mother, who watched her son grow from a child into a teenager and then into a man. A woman who thought her feelings for her son, were ones of pride. Now she realizes that the feelings of lust and sexual desire have very much to do with her feelings for her son. What they are about to do is so perverted that Mary can't remember when she was this aroused. She looked into Sam's eyes and saw the lust in them; he was even more turned on than she.

Mary gently grabbed the back of her son's head and brought it closed to hers. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, the way a mother would kiss her son. Then she gave him a quick kiss on the lips, again a motherly kiss. She looked into his face and saw the smile in his eyes. That was all she needed, she began to kiss him again, first gently like before, then more intense. She parted her lips and touched her tongue to his lips. When he opened his lips, she pushed her tongue inside, exploring his mouth. His tongue met hers and they inter-twined, it was almost like their tongues were making love to each other. Finally, she mashed her lips tight against his and shoved her tongue into his mouth as far into his mouth as was physically possible.

Mary's fingers went to her son's shirt. In her haste she didn't bother with unbuttoning it, she just pulled it apart, ripping the buttons off the shirt and opening it in one motion. Her lips now moved down his body. Kissing his ears, then neck and finally his chest. She sucked one nipple into her mouth and nibbled on it, just like Sam's father likes it. She did the same to his other nipple, before moving downward, kissing his stomach, tonguing his belly button and finally reaching his pants. She quickly undid the belt, the snap and then the zipper. She was like a women possessed, she had to see his cock. Mary had finally allowed the truth to come to the surface; she wanted her son as much as he wanted her. She pulled both his pants and under ware off in one motion. She was ready to claim her prize - her son's erect cock. She just looked at it for a few seconds. She had seen literally hundreds maybe thousands of cocks in her lifetime, after all, she and Phil had been swingers for over twenty years, but none had turned her on as much as the cock she was drooling over right now. It took all of her will power not to inhale her son's cock and deep throat him until he shot his load deep into her throat, she knew that would come later. Instead she gave it a quick kiss and suck, then looked up into her son's face, as a loud moan escaped from his lips.

Sam could not believe his fantasy was coming true. He had thought about this moment ever since he was a teenager. He had jerked off to the fantasy of his mother sucking his cock. It took all of his will power not to grab her head, shove his cock deep into her throat and keep it there until he came, deep in her throat. He too, realized that would come later. He gazed into his mother's face, saw the lust in her eyes and knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He looked over at his father and his wife, naked in each other's arms, their hands roaming over their partner's body. Their eyes were fixed on Sam and Mary. Their expressions seem to say; they knew just how Sam and Mary felt.

Sam turned his attention to Mary, his eyes traveled down her body. He couldn't wait to see her naked and to explore her naked body with his hands. He kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe. His hands went to the buttons on Mary's blouse. He undid the first few buttons and stopped. His eyes looked downward focusing on her breasts as they came into view. He had seen his mother in a bathing suit and even topless many times, but she was never sexier than she appeared to him at this exact moment. He leaned down and kissed the part of her breasts that was exposed. He continued unbuttoning her blouse and gently took it off. He reached around his mother, his hands fumbling around until he felt the clasp of her bra. In one quick motion, he undid it, slipped her bra off her shoulders and then off her body. A gasp escaped from his lips as he looked at his mother's naked breasts. He hadn't actually seen them in many years; however, he remembered what they looked like perfectly. He took one in each hand and caressed them very slowly and gently. He took a nipple in each hand and rubbed them between his fore finger and thumb. Now it was his mother's turn to moan. Sam couldn't believe how hard the nipple felt in contrast to the softness of the rest of the breast. He turned his attention to her pants, like his mother he too had an urgency to see her totally naked. Quickly he undid the snap and pulled down the zipper. He hooked his thumbs in her pants and in one motion removed her pants and panties. A gasp could be heard escaping from his mouth as he saw her pussy for the first time. He was staring at his mother's bald pussy; he realized his mother shaved her pussy. He couldn't believe how sexy it looked, it was even more than he imagined. He had to taste it. He moved his head between his mother's legs and ran his tongue the length of her slopping wet pussy. It was wonderful. He had never tasted anything that good in his life. It took all his will power not to continue licking his mother to an orgasm. He knew that would come later, reluctantly, he stopped. He moved up to give his mother a kiss and let her taste her own juices on his lips.

His father's voice got Sam back to reality. Phil wanted to know if they should continue with the plan of having he and Mary make love in front of their son and his wife or if anyone had changed their minds. Did anyone want to stay with his or her current partner?

Alice spoke first, which shocked Sam. The reason why they were here was to improve their sex lives. She had never seen Sam so excited. She wanted to feel Sam's passion. She hoped to reap the benefits of Sam's fantasy come true. In fact, she suggested that she and Sam go first.

Sam couldn't believe his wife was volunteering to make love in front of his parents. He was so horny. His workout with his mother had excited him beyond anything he could remember. He wanted to make his wife happy and contented. Instead of answering her, he got up and went over to where she was sitting. He took her hand and led her to the center of the room. Sam embraced and kissed his wife. He wondered if she could smell or taste the lingering scent of his mother on his lips or feel how the heat of his passion. He could feel the sexual heat from his wife. Her hard nipples were boring holes in his chest and he could feel her pussy juices running down her leg and his. Yes, they both were more excited than they had ever been. He just knew they would have the best sex of their married life. He lowered Alice to the floor without breaking their kiss. His hands roamed over her body, squeezing her breasts, touching her nipples and then moving his hand down to her pussy. As he inserted his fingers into her pussy he realized he never felt her that moist. Moist, hell, she was soaked. He felt her juices running down his fingers as he worked them in and out of her pussy. He moved his thumb up to rub her clit, while he finger fucked her. It only took a few seconds before Alice was grinding her pussy against his hand. Soon, she was moaning loudly and her whole body was quivering. She had never come that quickly.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers