Mom & I: A True Story Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Markson
Markson
259 Followers

We clung together for a long time. Suddenly something came to my mind.

"Mom, there is no problem with... hmm... you know? We've been doing it without any protection." Mom laughed joyfully.

"You don't need to worry, I'm on the pill. The last thing I want now is to get pregnant."

We exchanged kisses and caresses and talked like two people in love, which we were. After a while mom's eyelids grew heavy and I turned of the bedside lamp and covered us both with the sheet. She settled down beside me and was instantly asleep. I held her in my arms, smelling the sweet scent from her hair. I had had a nap that afternoon so it took me a long time to get to sleep. There, in the dark, feeling her warmth and hearing her gentle breathing, I had the opportunity to review what had happened to us. It was hard to believe how my life had turned upside down in so short a period of time.

My dear mother, so sweet but at still my mother, was now lying naked in my arms. Her womb, the place where I had been conceived nineteen years before, was at that moment full with my sperm. It wasn't a bad feeling, I didn't regret what we had done; my only concern was what kind of relationship would we build from that day on? What would be the best way to combine my role as son that of lover? I was aware that it wouldn't be easy but I was certain that the pleasures would offset any difficulties. With that in mind I fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

Markson
Markson
259 Followers
12