Mom & Sis Drunk and Horny from CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my cock sticking straight out at eye level of my sister, something I always wanted to do, expose my erection to my sister, I watched her stare at my engorged prick. Better than any sexual fantasy that I've had of her, I never expected what she'd do next. As if she was alone in her room, I watched her reach her experienced hand between her legs and rub and finger herself while staring at my cock and while fingering her nipple through her blouse with her other hand. Something that I always wanted to do in front of her, masturbate myself to cum all over her face and tits, I couldn't believe that my slutty sister was masturbating herself in front of me.

Watching her masturbate herself made me want to pull away from the clutches of my mother to move my cock closer to my sister's mouth. With her masturbating herself over the sight of my cock, definitely, I knew she'd suck me. In the way that I now knew my mother would, I knew Emma would give me a blowjob too. No doubt, she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. Without question, she'd swallow my cum. Eager to hump her mouth and fuck her face, I couldn't wait for my sister to blow me.

Having my hands full in getting my sexy wishes, with one jealous over the other, as if reading my mind in my desire for my sister, my mother didn't waste any time in solidifying her sexual feelings for me. As if she's done this a hundred times before and certainly she has, she fell to her knees and took me in her mouth. Sucking my cock while stroking me, my Mom was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was sucking my cock. The warm, wetness of my mother's mouth was something that I could never have imagined no matter how many times I masturbated over the thoughts of her blowing me. An experienced cocksucker, immediately I felt her tongue going around the head of my cock as if her tongue was motorized.

A long time sexual fantasy come true, just as I couldn't believe my mother was French kissing me and feeling my cock while allowing me to have my horny way with her tits before allowing me to finger her pussy, I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. My mother was blowing me while stroking my hard prick. Unable to wrap my mind around the fact that my mother was giving me a blowjob, I just stared down at her to watch her as if I was watching someone else receiving a blowjob. Then, as if she wanted me to cum in her mouth, she started sucking me longer and deeper me while stroking me harder and faster. Showing me her cock sucking skills, my mother was sucking my cock, really sucking my cock now. I've had more than a few blowjobs in my twenty-three years on the planet but I can say without hesitation and without reservation that the blowjob that my mother was giving me now was the best blowjob that I've ever had.

* * * * *

I imagined that I was one of the male strippers and my mother was sucking me in the way that I imagined she sucked him. Maybe because it was my mother on her knees and looking up at me with her big, bright, blue eyes while blowing me that her blowjob was so awesome and better than I had even imagined. As if I was someone else other than her son or perhaps because I was her son, maybe because my mother was so drunk and so horny was the reason why her blowjob was so passionately sexual. Maybe because my mother was so drunk and so horny that she finally revealed that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Maybe because my mother was so drunk and so horny that she was sucking my cock with such brazen exuberance.

Making all of the cock sucking sounds that men love to hear to show that the woman wants to suck his cock as much as he wants her to suck his cock, this blowjob was truly magnificent and something that I'll be masturbating over the memory of it for the rest of my life. Passionately submitting herself to me as if I had just conquered her to make her my slave, I loved seeing my mother kneeling in front of me. I loved seeing my hard dick buried in my mother's mouth while she stroked me and while she looked up at me with her blue eyes to see if I was enjoying being sucked as much as she was enjoying sucking me. I loved watching my mother suck me while I reached down inside of her blouse to feel her tits and finger her nipples. Controlling myself from unloading a volume of cum, holding back to savor the moment longer, I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth.

"Suck me Mommy," I said removing my hand from her blouse to put my hand behind her head. "Suck my cock. Blow me, Mom," I said while reaching my hand down inside of her blouse again to feel her big tits and finger her hard nipples.

Bigger than my hand, her tits felt so big and her nipples felt so hard. More exciting that these were my mother's tits and not some woman's tits that I picked up at the bar, the fact that this was my mother sucking my cock added to my sexual excitement. Trying to hold back, I didn't want to cum in my mother's mouth. I mean, I really did want to put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and cum in my mother's mouth, I've always wanted to cum in my mother's mouth, but I was holding back to save my cum.

Needing to preserve my strength and conserve my energy and my sexual passion for my sister, who was still sitting in the corner with her legs spread while fingering herself to my mother sucking my cock, I wanted to fuck my sister first. I wanted to pound my sister's pussy before cumming in my mother's mouth. Moreover, if only for comparison sake, mother and daughter, I wanted to give my sister a crack at sucking my cock too. Making the most of this unprecedented, sexual opportunity, I need to save my strength to give my sister the brotherly fucking that she so deserved before switching off of her to fuck my mother. Going from one to the other in a threesome of incestuous possibilities, I couldn't wait to fuck them both.

After having intercourse with my sister, my plan was to fuck my mother, really fuck her hard and bang her with all the pent up passion that I've had for her. With not a chance of getting pregnant, my Mom had her tubes tied and she'd be safe for me to cum inside of her cunt. Yet first I so wanted to cum in her mouth, that is, after I fucked the both of them. Then, after I had intercourse with them both, I imagined them blowing me, really sucking me, until I came off in their mouths and we fell asleep naked. As if controlling them and making them my sexual possession, I needed to cum in both of their mouths.

I wondered what their reaction would be when waking up sober and seeing me in my mother's bed naked. Would they remember what happened? Would they hate me or would they embrace me? Would they be sexually excited or would they be shockingly embarrassed. Would they have sex with me again? Maybe this is something we can do over and again. Or would they throw me out of the house?

Maybe they wouldn't have the shocked reaction that I expected them to have. Maybe they both wanted me all along and after waiting patiently for me to make the next move, when I didn't, they did. Definitely, they could blame their incestuous passion on being sexually aroused by the strippers. Definitely, they could blame their incestuous passion on being drunk from all of the alcohol they consumed. Definitely, they could blame their incestuous passion on not only being aroused by the strippers but also by the alcohol. Yet whatever their excuse to give me incestuous sex, I knew the real reason for them wanting to have sex with me was because they wanted me as much as I wanted them.

* * * * *

As if they were two hired prostitutes paid to entertain me for the evening, my mother and sister took me by my hands to my mother's bedroom. My mother pushed me back on her king sized bed, while my sister pulled my pajama bottoms down and off. With me naked and my hard cock pointing straight up in the air, I watched my sister standing in the light from the hall that lit her up as if she was a stripper on stage. A sexual dream come true, I couldn't believe my sister was stripping for me. Finally just for me as if she was my sexy girlfriend instead of my sexy sister, she was removing her clothes. Finally, getting naked expressly just for me, she was about to give me hot sex.

She removed her blouse while my mother watched the sexy striptease show of my sister undressing. Then, she unbuttoned and unzipped, and shimmied herself out of her short, skirt. Having removed her panty and bra at the CFNM show, with only two articles of clothing left to remove, she was naked. Naked, naked, naked, my sister was naked. Naked, naked, naked, I was finally seeing my sister naked. Naked, naked, naked, I couldn't believe I was seeing my sister naked.

Ready to embrace my sister and feel her naked body in my arms, my mother interrupted us by standing to strip off her clothes too. Being that my Mom was once a professional stripper, she gave me a much sexier striptease show than my sister's striptease show. Gyrating her hips while staring at me lustfully, my mother had all the sexy moves of the professional stripper that she once was. Like mother like daughter, my mother only had two articles of clothing to remove, her low cut blouse and her short skirt and she was naked too.

Slowly and seductively removing her blouse and skirt, now she was naked too. Naked, naked, naked, my mother stood before me in the way she's stood before me naked as she did in all of my incestuous, sexual fantasies. Naked, naked, naked, my mother was naked. Naked, naked, naked, I couldn't believe I was seeing my mother naked. Ready to have sex with the both of them, my sexual fantasy come true, the three of us were naked and in bed together.

* * * * *

Being that it's been a longtime fantasy of mine to have sex with my mother, I started with my mother first. Kissing and kissing her, my hands were all over her big tits. Feeling them while fingering her nipples, I couldn't wait to suck her tits. Finally, my mouth was all over her big nipples while I reached down to rub and tease her clit before finger fucking her wet pussy. She was so wet. She was as wet as I was hard. Ready to lick my mother in the way that she sucked me, I worked my way down her body until I was positioned between her legs. About to lick while fingering my mother, I was on incestuous overload. Gently rubbing her clit, with a long lick here and a stiff finger fuck there, I had her squirming on the bed in no time.

Nothing could ever top what I was doing now by having a threesome with my whore of a mother and my slut of a sister. When I think of my best sexual day, I will remember this day above all others, even my Honeymoon, should I ever marry. Then, when I looked up to feel her tits and finger her nipples while eating her pussy, I was shocked at what I saw. Even topping the excitement that I felt seeing my sister and mother naked, even more exciting than my mother sucking my cock and my eating her pussy, I couldn't believe my eyes. Never expecting such an incestuous display, I couldn't believe my sister was making out with my mother.

"Oh my God," I said out loud.

They were French kissing. My sister and my mother were going at one another. Never would anyone suspect that they were mother and daughter. Instead, as if they were two lesbians in heat, they were really making out while feeling one another's tits and fingering one another's nipples. Seeing two women making love was somehow hotter than seeing a man making love to a woman. Women were so much more lovingly sexual than were men.

The sight of them locking lips added to my sexual excitement and, the recipient of my sexual, incestuous passion while eating my mother's pussy, I devoured my mother's cunt. Licking her while fingering her and while reaching up with my other hand to finger her nipples all the while I watched them making out, it didn't take my mother very long to have an orgasm. Rather than to mount my mother and fuck her then and there, I rolled over to my sister. It was my turn to eat my sister and my sister's turn to be fingered and licked.

While they were still making out and with my mother obviously enjoying her afterglow, I was fingering and licking my sister's natural, blonde pussy. With my hands positioned beneath her ass, I lifted her body to my lips. Breaking off their kiss, my sister took two big handfuls of my hair as I licked her pussy. I ate her as if I was a vampire sucking on someone's neck. My little sister is such a slut and she was wiggling, squirming, and verbalizing her enjoyment of me eating her while my mother rested on her elbow to watch her daughter with her son.

"Eat me Johnny. Eat me," said my sister. "Lick my pussy big brother."

As far as I can remember that was one of the few times she called me Johnny, when I gave her a birthday gift and when I was licking her cunt. Most times she calls me jerk.

"Lick her pussy Jack. Eat your sister," said my mother. "More tongue. Let me see some tongue. Lick her Jack, lick her. Finger fuck your sister."

With my Mom coaching my having cunnilingus with my sister, for the first time in a long time, I felt good that we were finally doing something as a family, even if it was having forbidden, incestuous sex.

"Oh my God, Mommy, I'm going to cum," said my sister taking my mother's hand in hers as if she was about to deliver a baby.

"More finger Jack. More finger. Finger fuck your sister Jack. Deeper, faster, finger fuck your sister. Really ram your finger up inside of her," said my Mom.

As if I was Scottie on the USS Enterprise, I had the sudden urge to respond, "Aye, Aye Captain."

"Oh, oh, oh! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Mommy I'm cumming. Johnny lick my clit faster. Lick my clit harder," said Emma. "Oh my God, I'm cumming."

As soon as I was temporarily done with my sister, I focused on my mother. With my sister still reveling in the afterglow of having orgasmic sex, something that I was destined to do, I finally mounted my mother. Immediately, I felt my mother's hand reach down to position my cock in her pussy. This was it. I was finally about to have sexual intercourse with my mother.

Sliding right in, it was as if I was born to fuck my mother. So warm and so wet, I felt her pussy muscles latch onto my cock as if she had an alien hand inside of her. Without a doubt, this was a woman who had been fucked many times before. Slowly but steadily, as if I was glued inside of her, I humped my mother while she returned my passion with her humps. Unbelievably, I was having sexual intercourse with my Mom. I couldn't believe I was fucking my Mom. Humping her harder and humping her faster, we developed a rhythm. In between her praying to God, I had her calling my name in no time.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Jack, oh my God. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy, Jack. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. Fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy. Fuck me Jack. Fuck me. Jack! Jack! Jack!"

With her calling my name, I couldn't help but wonder if she was fucking me, her son, or if she was fucking Jack, her prom date from twenty-four years ago. Just as my sister did with me eating her and just as my mother did with me eating her, my mother had another orgasm from me fucking her. Still able to hold back, not wanting to cum just yet, I wanted to cum in either my mother or my sister's mouth first. Now that I was finished making love and fucking my mother, it was time to make love before fucking my sister. For all the times she called me names, for all the times she was mean to me, and for all the times she was such a bitch, I wanted to put her in her place by mounting her and fucking her like the bitch she is.

Only, she surprised me. Instead of allowing me to mount her, she mounted me. She reached down and inserted my cock inside her wet pussy as if I was her personal dildo. Sitting on top of me as if I was the mechanical bull at the bar, she rode me. Forget about making love to me, my baby sister was fucking me, really fucking me. Pounding me into the mattress, I watched her big tits bounce as if she was on a bucking bronco. Finally, able to harness them both in my big hands, I held my sister's tits while she held my cock in her pussy. Much tighter than my mother, I feared she'd make me cum. Yet, thinking of baseball, anything but fucking my kid sister, I was able to save my cum when my sister had another orgasm.

"Fuck me! Oh my God, Johnny. You're going to make me cum again. I don't fucking believe this. Don't stop. Faster. Harder. Oh my God Johnny. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop. Oh my God don't stop. Oh, oh, oh!"

* * * * *

She collapsed in a sweaty heap and the three of us laid there breathing heavily. Never have I had sex with two women at the same time and for me to have sex with not only my mother but also my sister was unbelievable. We stayed like that for some time until my mother spoke.

"Did you cum?" Such an odd question for a mother to ask her son, my mother looked at me with motherly concern.

"No," I said sounding disappointed but sexually excited at the same time.

"Emma," said my mother lifting her head to look at my sister. "Your brother didn't cum."

"He didn't?" She looked at me before looking at my mother. "He got me off twice, once with his mouth and a second time with his cock," said Emma still swooning.

"Me too," said my mother. "He gave me two wonderful orgasms."

"That's not fair that Johnny didn't cum," said my sister.

My mother leaned over to me to whisper her words in my ear while slowly stroking my cock.

"Would you like Mommy to suck you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Can I suck you too Johnny?" My sister looked at me as if she'd be disappointed if I said no.

"Sure," I said.

'If I died and went to Heaven now, that is, as soon as my mother and sister made me cum, I'd die a happy man,' I thought. 'Surely after having sex with my whore of a mother and my slut of a sister on my sister's twenty-first birthday, the first day of summer, albeit now that it was the next day already, I'll remember this day for the rest of my life.'

As if I was in my room masturbating while having a sexual fantasy, if it wasn't enough that my mother was sucking me, it was crazy that my sister was sucking me too. With both women sucking my cock nearly at the same time, syncopating their sucking actions, whenever their lips met, they stopped sucking me to French kiss while still stroking me. Then, my mother really started sucking me. Taking me in deeper while stroking me faster, as if teaching her daughter how to give a better blowjob, she only stopped sucking me to give Emma a turn. Obviously ready to please me as much as her mother, Emma copied my mother's moves when sucking my cock. After a while I couldn't tell one from the other.

"Tell me when you're ready to cum," said my mother, "so that we both can put our mouths on your cock and you can cum in both of our mouths at the same time."

After she said that to me, inviting me to cum in both their mouths at the same time, unable to hold back any longer, I couldn't wait to cum in not only my mother's mouth but also my sister's mouth too.

"I'm ready," I said.

With that, with my mother on the left side of my stiff prick and my sister on the right side, they took turns sucking me. First I ejaculated in my mother's mouth and then I ejaculated in my sister's mouth. Still sexually excited, even after cumming a warm, oozy bucket full in my mother's and sister's mouths, as soon as my sister released my cock from her mouth and swallowed my cum, I shot a load of cum across my sister's face and all over my mother's tits. Never in my life have I ejaculated so much cum.

After having this first, unexpected, albeit long awaited, incestuous sex with my mother and sister, if the first day of summer was already like this, I could only imagine what the rest of the summer would be like. For sure, with me and my sister in my mother's bed, this would be one sizzling, sexy, steamy summer.