Mom and Sister Carjacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,952 Followers

Then I approached them both and grabbed their hands. I leaned against the dresser, and pulled them close to me, Mom on my left, and Ashley on my right.

Both ladies were tall, with Mom just an inch or so taller now. I pulled them by their waists, until each of them straddled one of my thighs. "Hump me like a dog. Slowly though." Mom and Ashley, pretty much standing straight up, thrust their pelvises forward, and wrapped their thighs around mine, until their pussies were rubbing my front upper thighs. I grabbed their bare butts and pulled them in and out, as each slowly rubbed their pussies up and down on my thighs and hips. Both girls were panting in my ear - from their dance workouts I thought at first, but as their juices moistened my leg, it became clear that they were taking physical pleasure from the rubbing.

I ordered Mom and Ashley to stroke my cock and massaged my balls. I could never get enough of massaging Ashley's perfect firm teen ass, but I also took pleasure squeezing my own mom's heavy butt cheeks. The two pairs of butts were so different, yet I enjoyed both.

Same with their tits, which I now reached up and fondled; Mom's right tit with my left hand, and Ashley's left tit with my right hand. Mom's was significantly bigger and heavier, and softer. And her nipples were longer and harder. But Ashley's were both firm and big enough on their own merit, and stood up so high that the seemed to defy gravity.

While the girls humped my legs and I felt their tits and asses, I made out with them, taking turns. I extracted some lubrication from my thighs, and poked my index fingers in each of their asses. They seemed to both love this and hate it. They both groaned when I first touched them there but went, "Whoo," when I entered them.

Ashley only had a whisp of pubic hair between my leg and her pussy, so I could feel her mound rubbing me more. With Mom, it was a next of hair that was rubbing me, as far as I could tell. "Mom, I want your pussy. I want to lick you. Lay down on the bed." As instructed, my mom laid on her back on the edge of her bed, with her feet dangling off. I knelt between her legs, and burrowed my head between her smooth thighs. I used my nose and my tongue to burrow through her forest of hair to find her pink labia.

Looking up for a moment, I said, "Oh Ashley, remember when you snapped at me when I asked you to come home tonight? For that, you can give me a rim job."

That got the sigh I was looking for, but no other objection from my big sister. She simply knelt behind me, and burrowed her face into my ass, licking my asshole. I didn't really enjoy this all that much, except it's great to show my big sis who's the boss now and then.

Meanwhile, I was back licking my Mom's salty pussy. Up and down, back and forth. "Huhh, Ohhh," she moaned. I licked deeper and faster, rubbing my nose over her clit. I went up and licked he clitty just for a moment, when she clamped her thighs around my ears, bucked all over the bed, and moaned loudly, "OHHHHHH AAHHHHH?" Damn, I hadn't intended to get her to cum so quickly. I was going to save it for a bit. Oh well.

I climbed onto Mom and Dad's bed, and lay on my back. "Hey Big Sis, come over here and sit on my face." Ashley obediently climbed onto the bed, and straddled my chest. With her legs spread wide, she scooted up to my face, and lowered her little blonde beaver onto my mouth. She wiggled her butt to get into position, and I licked her musky pussy.

As I ate my sister, I reached up and felt her tits. She was already whimpering. "Uhh, Uh, Huh?" Her firm smooth thighs felt great wrapped around my head.

Mom had recovered enough that I had her straddle me and lower her pussy down on top of my cock. Damn, that just felt so great when my mom slid down my pole! She leaned forward into Ashley a little. Mom had to hold onto Ashley's hips while using her ankles to thrust up and down on my cock.

I reached around Ashley and grabbed one of Mom's tits. With one of Mom's and one of Ashley's tits in between my fingers, I thrust up to meet Mom's thrusting pussy, and licked Ashley's pussy rapidly. I took Mom's hand and placed it on Ashley's free tit. Mom took the hint and felt her daughter up, tugging at her nipple. Mom kissed Ashley's neck, and my sister responded by turning her head and French kissing mom.

The bed creaked as the three of us humped and thrust and wiggled around. Mom and Ashley together was a chorus of "Uuugh!"s and "OOOUWOOO!"s. Ashley was wiggling her bottom all over my face, clamping her thighs around me, spinning her hips and shoulders above me. Mom's thighs were slapping against me, and she too started to twist and turn. She started to make those real guttural noises that she does when she's really out of control. "HUNNNGGG! URRRRRRGGGH!"

Ashley's moans were higher pitched. "OWUUUU!" AAHHH!"

"HUNNGGGGHH!" RARRGGH!"

"Wweeeehhhhh! EEEEHHH!"

"RRGGGH!"

Just as I shot my jism up into Mom's pussy, the two girls thrashed through a couple of whopper orgasms. Finally they fell off of me, resting and panting on either side of me on Mom and Dad's bed.

After taking a few moments to rest, I stroked Mom and Ashley's hair, and said, "Oh, that was real good! Hot! You two are the best!" With that, I climbed off the bed, gathered my clothes and the boom box, and headed back to my room.

While dressing, my cell phone rang. It was a friend of mine. "Hey, what's up?" I greeted. "Me? Nothing much. I just stayed home tonight and spent some time with my family."

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,952 Followers