Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom helps son through embarrassing physical, sexual problem.
8.6k words
102.8k
100
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my penis Mom," he said.

She couldn't believe her ears. Not expecting that, he caught her by surprise in blurting out that bit of personal information. His penis? What about his penis? As if he could read her mind in teasing her, now with her thinking about his penis, he shocked her by the mere mention of the word. Now all that she could think about was his penis. What about his penis? What's wrong with his penis? Asking herself the questions, she needed to ask him.

"You're penis? What about your penis? What's wrong with your penis?"

Unable to control herself from doing so, she stared down at the bulge his cock made in his jeans. Taking the opportunity to stare, she wondered if he'd show her his penis. Maybe there was nothing wrong with his penis. Maybe in the way she wanted to show him her tits, this was a ruse for him to show her his cock. If it was just a ruse for him to show her his cock, she'd play along with it. She wouldn't mind seeing his cock in the way that she wouldn't mind showing him her tits. Tits for cock, showing one for the other is only fair.

"Calm done Mom. See, I shouldn't have told you," he said.

"Have you had sex without using a condom?" She looked up at him before looking back down at the bulge his cock made in his jeans. Being that she had such an experienced hand when it came to feeling cocks, even in the dark in the way she felt stiff pricks in a darkened car or movie theatre, she was so very tempted to grab his bulge through his jeans to see what was wrong with his penis. "If you have an STD we can—"

Unable to remove the image of his penis from her mind, she wondered what was wrong with his penis.

"No, trust me, it's nothing like that Mom," he said.

Between the hot flashes and her horniness, all she could think of now of was her son's penis. Tommy's cock filled her mind in the way that Woody Allen's movie, Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask, maintained her attention throughout the entire movie. Now all that she could think about was Tommy's cock. As if she could clearly see his dick in her mind's eye, she wondered what was wrong with his prick. Afraid it may be something horrible, she couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with his dick. If she had to take him to a specialist, the best urologist, whatever was wrong with his cock, she'd give him the best medical attention.

Then, in the way that most men do, thinking with the cocks instead of her heads, she thought with her pussy instead of her head. Whatever was wrong with her son's penis, she was sure that, as his mother, she could fix it by holding and stroking it in her hand, taking it in her mouth to suck it, and sliding in deep inside of her pussy to fuck it. Kissing him while humping him, she imagined making love to him. Oh, yeah, definitely, one love making session with Mommy on Valentine's Day would cure whatever was wrong with his cock and would fix all that was wrong with her being so very horny.

"If not an STD, what then? What's wrong with your penis Tommy?"

She couldn't imagine what could be wrong with his penis. His father had such a big, beautiful cock and now she wondered if he did too. If size was proportional to cock size with his father being 6'2" tall and her son being 6'4" tall, he must have an even bigger cock than his dad.

"It's the size," he said covering his bulge with his hand.

Size? What does he mean the size? Oh, oh, the other shoe just dropped. With her husband having such a big cock maybe her son took after her side of the family, the Irish side of the family, instead of the Polish side of the family, and didn't have a cock as big.

The poor, sweet man, suddenly she felt so bad for her son for having a small penis. How could she possibly comfort her son when she always preferred a man with a big prick? Albeit no matter her personal preference for penis size, putting her personal penis length and girth feelings aside, she needed to help her son through his difficult time. Not wanting her son to know her preference for big cocks over little penises, she didn't want to make him feel worse but better. Being that she was responsible for creating him and caring for him, it was her job as his mother to help her son through this trouble time with his penis.

"The size? Listen Tommy," she said moving her hand from his knee to his thigh. "It's not how big your penis is but it's how you use it. Trust me, I know," she said lying to her son when as far as she was concerned, only a big cock will do. "Besides, a lot of women don't like a man who's too big, especially young and inexperienced women." Such a liar, if only he knew how many big cocks she's had in her hand, in her mouth, and her pussy, he'd think her such a hypocrite.

With his small cock not proportioned to his body, going against his big feet and big hands, she imagined her son having a small dick, a Leprechaun sized prick, the poor man. With her being the biggest cock snob, literally and figuratively, now she knew how she must have hurt so very many men by rejecting them merely by their cock size. What comes around goes around and because of her bad, sexual behavior in her youth, she's having to deal with a son who's cursed with a small cock. Feeling guilty that her son had a small cock was her fault, she wondered how she could make that up to him. She could give him sex but what son would want his mother to see his imperfect, little prick?

"Precisely my point. That's the whole problem Mom," he said.

Her poor, sweet boy of a man, she wished there was something she could do for him. Maybe they have cock implants in the way that they have breast implants. Maybe there's a penis pump that will make his cock no only harder but bigger. She'll look into that for him by Googling the information, cock implants and penis pumps.

Now with cocks on her mind, specifically her son's little prick, she was even hornier now than she was before. Taking one for the team but ignoring her preference for big pricks, if only she was drunk enough, certainly now that she's horny enough, even with him having a little dick, she'd still suck and fuck her son. She wondered if giving him incestuous sex would make him feel better or worse. If anything, Tommy giving her incestuous sex would make her feel better.

Having to force herself away from thinking of cocks and from thinking of having sex with her son's little prick, she needed to focus on his personal, sexual problem. After all, his sexual problem wasn't her sexual problem but his sexual problem. Difficult for her to separate the two thoughts, all she could think of was Tommy's puny, little cock. She imagined holding it with two fingers instead of holding it in her hand. She imagined it the size of a small, pickled cucumber, a baby gerkin and falling out of her pussy when her son tried injecting her with it. Forgetting about her eternal and infernal horniness for one moment, she needed to comfort her son for having a small cock. Focusing on him instead of on her, she needed to concentrate on his sexual problem of having a small penis and not on her sexual problem of being so hormonally horny.

"What's the whole problem?" She didn't understand.

Glad that he didn't have an STD, other than him going through life with a small cock, how bad could that be? Then she realized with all of the good sized cocks that she's experienced, she figured that going through life with a little cock was pretty bad for a man, especially a young man. Had Robert not had a big cock and with her unable to relish the thought of having a steady diet of a man who was cursed with a small dick, she never would have married him. Of course the size of her son's problem would depend on the modest size of his cock. No doubt, the smaller his cock, the bigger the problem. Maybe if he dated a smaller woman, an Asian woman, having a little cock wouldn't matter as much. Most Asian men have small cocks, penises that are proportional to their small bodies, those poor men.

Not wanting to embarrass him or unduly sexually over excite herself, she wished she could see his cock to give her son her experienced opinion. Truly for her to know how big, or in his case, how small was his problem, the entire issue of cock size depended upon how small his cock actually was compared to the average sized cock. Based solely from her personal, sexual experience, she figured that an average sized cock was five to seven inches and a small cock would be something smaller than five inches with a big cock would be a prick greater than seven inches. Just as all women don't have big tits in the way that she was so naturally endowed, the poor dears, not all men have big cocks.

Fortunately for her, all of the men she's had sex with have had big cocks of seven to eight inches. Being that she's never been with a man who had a small cock, she wasn't sure what kind of advice and comfort that she could give her son if he did have a diminutive prick. Being that she wouldn't want to be with a man who had a small cock, she was already biased in her opinion of cock size. As far as she was concerned, the bigger the better. Truth be told, ruined by men with big dicks, there's nothing like the feel of a big, heavy prick in her hand, hanging in her mouth, and stiffening between her legs. Unable to remove big cocks from her horny mind, suddenly she felt like such a whore. Suddenly, she felt so horny. Suddenly, she felt so very helpless to help her son.

She wished her husband was here to help their son. Only with her husband having a big cock too, she didn't know how much help he'd be. If he wasn't feeling too uncomfortably embarrassed, maybe Tommy could call him and ask his advice. Only, knowing her son and the standoffish relationship he had with his father, she didn't think that her son would want his father to know that he was cursed with a small prick. An embarrassing thing for a young man to admit, if he told his father that he had small cock, no doubt, Robert would share that information with his wife, her sister and her son's aunt, Maureen. Then, whenever they saw one another at a family gathering, especially when in his bathing suit at the pool or at the beach, with all eyes looking down at his anatomically incorrect form, one that didn't include a big bulge from a big cock and large testicles, no doubt, he'd be awkwardly embarrassed.

"I don't have a small cock," he said making eye contact with his mother. He paused while staring at her before rolling his eyes to confess to her. "I have a super, big one and as soon as Jenny saw my cock, she broke up with me. As soon as Marsha, Rachel, Julie, and Christine saw my cock they wanted nothing more to do with me either."

Suddenly, so very proud of her son, she imagined her son having the cock the size of a small baseball bat. With her imagining him having a cock equal in size to any proud, black man who was blessed with a big dick, she was happy that he took after his father's side of the family. Suddenly, she imagined herself beside her naked son while people took photos of her naked son and his big dick. Feeling so proud, she'd tell everyone that the man with the monster cock is her son.

"Oh," said his mother unable to stop her eyebrows from raising nor her mouth from falling open before smiling as if her son just told her that she was going to be a grandmother or had won the lottery.

'Tommy has a big cock. Tommy has a big cock. Tommy has a big cock, a massive prick, she thought,' unable to remove the thought of her son's big prick from her mind.

In thinking about his enormous cock size, unable to stop herself from doing so, involuntarily, she touched her long, blonde hair while curling it with her finger and ran her tongue seductively across her lips. The imagined image of her son's gargantuan member made her quiver with sexual desire for him. As if feeling him pounding her pussy with his stiff dick, a proud mother of a son with a big cock, all she could think of was Tommy's big, erect prick. Now stuck with the image of a giant cock in her brain, with her mind thinking about her son's big prick, not caring what she was showing him and wanting to show him even more, she was even more careless with her robe.

Just as she wanted to flash him her tits, especially now that he had such a big prick, a cock that she'd love to see, touch, and feel, tits for cock, she wanted him to see her tits. With her ulterior motive in mind, perhaps if she showed him her tits, he'd show her his cock. With a good portion of her shapely thigh and most of her big, left breast exposed and with him looking at all that she was showing, suddenly feeling that familiar warm, wetness between her legs, she was too sexually aroused and too horny to even consider fixing her bathrobe. It's been a long time since she felt like a woman and in the way that her son was staring at all that she was showing, she felt like the woman she was so long ago.

"This isn't the first time this has happened. In the way that it happened with Jenny, it happened with Marsha, Rachel, Julie, and Christine too," he said again with sadness taking hold of his facial expression.

If only he knew that she loved big cocks, she wondered if that knowledge would cheer him up as much as her hopefully experiencing her son's big prick would invigorate her. Damn, what's wrong with these women she thought? What's wrong with a tall, good looking man having a big cock? Unable to get enough of a man who possessed a big prick, she loved her husband's big prick. At 5'9" tall and 130 pounds, she's not a small woman, and maybe because she's so sexually experienced, she's bigger down there than most woman. Maybe there's one out there, but she's never seen a cock that was too big to fit in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy.

"I wonder what's wrong with these women to fear a big cock. Maybe they're small down there and afraid that you'll hurt them," she said pausing as if thinking about what she was going to say to her son to comfort him. "So, um, I'm just curious," she said pausing as if having second thoughts about what she was about to say next. "Just how big is it?"

Involuntarily blinking her eyes as if imagining already having seen her son's prick, she looked at her son as if excited about him showing her a magic trick. Abracadabra, Mom, now you see it and now you don't. Here's my big prick. More than just having the curiosity of a mother, wicked in her sexual thoughts and lustful desires while consumed by incestuous thoughts and unstoppable horniness, she wondered if she could persuade her son to show her his penis. In the sexually frustrated way she was right now, she'd love to see a cock, any man's cock, and especially her son's big cock right about now. If nothing else, seeing his cock now would give her something to masturbate over later.

"Trust me. It's big Mom. It's just too damn big to be useful," he said with suffering sorrow. "I've been cursed with a big prick."

Cursed? He's so blessed. He had no idea how many men wished they had his problem of having a cock too big. Unless he could toss it over his shoulder or wrap it around his leg, she couldn't imagine a cock that was too big for her.

She imagined her son being in the Guinness World Record book for having the biggest prick in the world. She imagined staring at his cock, touching his cock, feeling his cock, and stroking his cock before sucking and fucking his cock. She imagined him sticking his big pole in her mouth before sticking it in between her legs and deep inside of her pussy. In the way of Amy Farrah Fowler asking Sheldon Cooper such a personal, sexual question on The Big Bang Theory, and receiving a favorable, sexually gratifying response, she quivered with renewed sexual desire and lustful desire for her son.

"How big is it Tommy?"

Not allowing her question to go unanswered, more than curious now, if only for comparison sake she kidded herself into thinking, she'd love to know if his cock is bigger than his father's big prick.

"Big," he said.

Just as she didn't think that her son thought he'd be spending Valentine's Day sitting at home with his mother while discussing his personal penis problem, she never thought she'd be spending Valentine's Day sitting on her son's bed while discussing the size of his penis. Brazenly going where no mother should go with her son, they both remained quiet until Kathryn spoke to ask Tommy the question she's been dying to ask him.

"May I see it?"

As if she was a virgin seeing her first prick, she quivered with the thought of seeing her son's cock. Now as if her son was a CFNM stripper, preoccupied with the thought of seeing her son's big prick, and not realizing the state of her disheveled wardrobe, she allowed her robe to fall open more while not attempting to close her bathrobe. Showing her son even more of her breast, all of her long, line of cleavage, and most of the inside of her upper thigh, nearly up to her naked crotch, she looked at him looking at her.

She wondered from where he was sitting if he could see her trimmed, blonde pussy. Hoping he could, pussy for cock, she'd eagerly show him more of her nude body if only he'd show her his cock. She wouldn't mind seeing her son's cock. Actually, she'd like nothing more than seeing her son's big prick before touching, feeling, and stroking his enormous cock. She wondered if he'd allow her to suck it. If only he would, she would. She wondered if he'd allow her to fuck it, if only he would she would. Nearly out of her mind with horny lust for her son, she was thinking crazy thoughts. She needed to take another shower, a cold one this time. She needed to get up from his bed and leave his room before something happened.

"No! God, Mom, I can't show you my cock. You're my mother," he said. "I'd be so embarrassed."

As if what he said in denying her a private showing of his cock was a phonograph needle going across a record, he awakened her from her sexual fantasy. Now on a mission to see how big her son's prick was, being that she was so very horny and consumed with hot flashes, if only for something to masturbate over later, she had to see her son's big prick now. Not one to be denied, being that she was sitting there flashing him a good portion of her tits, it's only fair that he'd flash her something in return. In the way of the CFNM dancer that she imagined him to be, when women attend those functions and see naked cocks, they always flash the strippers their naked bodies too. In the way that she now imagined her son being a stripper, she so wanted to flash him her naked body in the hopes that he'd flash her his naked body.

"You have nothing that I haven't seen before Tommy," she said with feigned indifference and a disinterested shrug albeit with a disconcerted but sexually telling, nervous laugh.

Acting so blasé, she acted as if she didn't care if she saw his cock or not. The only telling, body language sign that foretold her interest in seeing his cock was her mindlessly playing with her hair while twirling it around her finger and seductively licking her lips. She couldn't believe she was brazen enough to ask her son to show her his prick. She couldn't believe she was horny enough to show her son a good portion of her breasts. She couldn't believe she was horny enough to ask her son to show her his cock.

If he did show her his cock, she wondered what she'd do. Would she look at it with incestuous lust or would she turn away in feigned, shamed embarrassment? Would she stare at his monster prick? Would she reach out and touch him and stroke him in the way that she so wanted to do and hoped that he wanted her to do too? Maybe if he showed her his prick, he'd want to see her tits. Fair enough, tits for cock, she'd readily show him her tits if that's what he wanted, so long as he showed her his cock. Truth be told, she'd show him her tits even if he didn't show her his cock.