Mom and the Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers

Cleo broke the kiss, but her tongue stayed busy as she began to kiss and lick at my throat and then my chest as she yanked my shirt open, buttons flying across the room as she nuzzled my bare chest, her tongue drawing circles around my pebble hard nipples while her hands slipped lower, caressing the thick bulge in my pants. I moaned as she slowly sank on her haunches to squat before me, looking out of her mask at me.

She slipped my Colt 45 out of the holster and ran the barrel along her cheek. "Mmmm, I like big guns, John," she cooed softly before slipping the barrel of the pistol between her lips and slowly sucking on it, taking it all the way to the cylinder before letting it slide from her luscious lips. Looking up at me as she then palmed my crotch, she whispered, "Does my big, bad cowboy stud have another six shooter hidden somewhere?"

Cleo undid my gunbelt and then unsnapped my leather pants. She began to tug, laughing a bit as I had to help her skin the tight fitting pants off me. With a big yank, my pants dropped to my ankles and my cock sprung free, slapping my Egyptian goddess on the cheek. "Oh, John...that's a big fucking gun," she sighed, wrapping her fingers around it.

The strange woman stroked my erection for a few moments and then looked up at me with a strangely familiar mischievous smile. "What can Cleo do for you, stud?" she whispered throatily, her lips scant inches from the head of my cock, her warm breath thrilling me.

"Oh wow...can you, would you suck me...suck my cock, Cleo?"

"Can do, cowboy," she whispered and then I was groaning as she wrapped her lips around my penis and began to lick and suck me. Now, I'd managed to be on the receiving end of a few sloppy blowjobs during my last year of high school and in my time at college, and while there's no such thing as a bad blowjob, I quickly became aware that Cleo was a master cocksucker. Her lips applied the absolute perfect amount of pressure while her tongue did absolute unbelievable things as it swirled around the head of my cock

Her brilliant blue eyes never left my face, peering through her mask, measuring my reactions as she sucked and sucked and licked and slowly took more of me in her mouth and then slowly released my cock, her tongue dragging sweetly along my shaft as I slipped from her lips. Cleo kissed the tip of my cock, her lips smearing with my precum and whispered, "That's a big cock, stud." She licked her lips, smacking them as she tasted my fluids and added, "I like your cock!" Then her mouth was on me again and I was moaning as she slid inch after inch into her mouth until the head of my cock was nuzzling her tonsils and her lips felt soft against the hairy base of my erect penis.

Then without warning, my body shook and quivered as my balls jerked and prepared to shoot. "I'm gonna cu-..." I managed to say, trying to pull out, but she made a muffled noise that indicated refusal and then I was cumming, my knees suddenly so weak, I could barely stand. Cleo hummed her approval as I filled her mouth with hot, thick semen, feeling her tongue gathering it up. She continued to suck me as she swallowed and fed on my spunk, urging me to empty my load.

I felt dizzy and looked around to see where the bed was as finally after what seemed to be the longest ejaculation of my life came to a close. Cleo let me slip from her mouth, tongue rolling over her luscious lips to scoop up my sperm smeared across them. She had her hand on my slowly shrinking cock and was firmly masturbating me now, her thumb running over the tip, sending almost painful quivers of pleasure through me.

"Now don't you get soft on me, stud," Cleo hissed, "We're just getting started." She somehow began to steer me backwards, her following on her knees, still stroking my cock and showering it with little licks and kisses. By the time the back of my knees hit the bed, I was absolutely stiff again.

Cleo let me go and pushed me back on the bed, rising to her feet as she did so. She did something to her gown and it suddenly split open down the front and spread wide, still anchored to a jeweled collar, but revealing sumptuous breasts with hard, swollen nipples and between her legs, a shaved pussy, bald and gleaming with arousal. It was my first time seeing in real life, a completely bare vagina and I gazed at it in wonder, marveling over her long, thick labia, juices pouring from her glistening pink flesh. "Just lay back, cowboy -- I'm going to fuck you like you never dreamed possible!"

The room seemed to spin as I clambered my way back onto the bed, letting my head fall on the pillow as I stretched out, my cock standing straight up, waving happily in the air. Cleo followed me, straddling me as she began singing, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy," a song I recognized because Mom listened to the band that recorded it -- an image of her boogying in the living room while the song blared from the DVD speakers flashed through my mind.

I felt my cock swell as thoughts of Mom passed through my mind, but then I was distracted as Cleo maneuvered herself so that her pussy lips brushed the head of my cock, kissing it sweetly and leaving it smeared with her heavily flowing cream. She shifted a little and I felt her labia enveloped the crown of my cock and she hesitated as if unsure to continue. "You are so big, John," she said, breathlessly and then as I involuntarily flexed my hips and slipped a little more of myself up into her, Cleo moaned, "Oh my!"

Her pussy felt like sweet liquid flame, tight and slick and softer than anything imaginable. "Mmmmmm, John, I love how you feel inside me!" she crooned in a strained voice as she slowly let her knees spread and impaled herself on my cock. My hands came to rest on the little swell of her hips below her waist and to my amazement, she reached down and took my hands and drew them up, slipping along her soft skin, suddenly becoming slick with sweat until I was palming her full, meaty breasts.

Cleo moaned her approval as my palms teased her swollen nipples while she ground her bald flesh against my coarse pubic hair. Her lower lip hung open and her tongue peeked out several times as she seemed to gently vibrate on my cock. "Yeah, pinch 'em, stud," she hissed as I began to pull and tug on her swollen nipples, feeling the blood pulse through them as I twisted them.

She drew her long and shapely legs up to squat on my cock and slowly began to piston up and down on my long, throbbing cock. Her calf muscles bulged with effort as she slowly slid upwards, her fiery, slick flesh somehow clinging to my shaft as she moved. When only the head of my cock remained within her, Cleo would hesitate, her labia seeming to pulse around my sensitive flesh -- kissing and sucking my cock until with great restraint, she began slowly sliding back down, enveloping my erect penis in the steamy wet flesh of her glove tight pussy.

The room became thick with the sweet and powerful scent of our sweat and wet pussy, our panting and groans echoing in the large, high ceiling room. I was lost in a sexual fog, reveling in this woman who expertly rode me, fucking me fast, fucking me slow, and flooding my senses with incredible ecstatic pleasure.

We seemed to be transported into a world where only we two existed and where our carnal desires seemed to expand and grow as Cleo rode me and rode me, her pussy seeming to tighten around my throbbing cock, bringing me close to the edge of another orgasm and then adjusting just enough to let me calm down so she could ride me upwards towards yet another peak.

Suddenly we were snapped back into reality as a woman cried out in a slurred and excited voice, "I found her -- she's fucking a big-dick cowboy!" Cleo paused in middle of her downward motion, three quarters of my aching penis buried in her pussy as we both turned and looked at the doorway.

Leaning against the doorjamb was the tall Princess Leia that had been dancing with Cleo earlier -- I think her name was Helen. One breast had slipped free of the metallic bikini top and several strands of long blonde hair had gotten loose of her wig.

A black woman staggered up dressed as the mid 1980s Tina Turner and slipped a hand around Helen/Leia's waist, her eyes widening as she stared at us. Her short miniskirt was hiked up high and her pussy winked at us as she moved and shifted. My heart began to pound harder and I felt my cock throb even more as I recognized her as Betty Daniels, Mom's assistant. "Omigod, Chels! That boy's got a really big cock!"

Helen leaned into the room, almost toppling over before righting herself, her other breast slipping free of her bikini! "You're gonna share that cock with us, aren't you, Chelsea!"

I felt the world begin to tilt and slide away from me as I felt the waves of utter shock rock my world. Shocking because I was getting the greatest fuck of my life in front of two women who had been guests in my house and whom I had known since I was a little kid, but even more because it hit me that the woman who was fucking me was my own mother!

Part of me felt like an idiot for not knowing and part of me felt like I'd known all along -- the twinges of familiarity and that suddenly recognizable shock when we first touched -- that certain physical reaction I had known and enjoyed all my life. I waited for my world to implode around me, but I got an even greater shock as Cleo...Mom, snarled over her shoulder, "Go find your own cock -- this one is all mine!" And as if to emphasize her claim, Mom began to piston up and down on my cock with a vengeance.

Helen and Betty cackled with glee and yelled out catcalls and teasing remarks that mostly consisted of, "You selfish bitch...slut...big enough cock for lots of pussies."

Mom shook her head, her black tresses swirling around her and her breasts bouncing around as she replied, "This cowboy's all mine. Maybe I'll let you lick his jizz out of my pussy later. Now, piss off!"

The women hooted some more as Mom turned her back on them and began riding me hard, her fingers raking my chest as she fucked me and muttered, "Gimme that cock, stud. It belongs to me!" Mom had my full attention now and I guess Helen and Betty wandered off in search of their own cocks to fuck.

My mind raced madly as I tried to process the fact that my own mother was fucking me while she was in fact, actually fucking me, riding my throbbing dick with a vengeance. I felt silly and thrilled at the same time. One of my wildest fantasies come true and I tried to revel in it while wondering how I had managed to not recognize my own mother.

It was hard to do in retrospect. Maybe the long, black hair had helped fool me -- maybe it was the golden mask which covered most of her face. One the other hand, I wasn't exactly a stranger to seeing Mom semi-naked...her magnificent tits I should have recognized immediately, having masturbated over them so often.

Then of course, there was the question of whether or not Mom knew it was her son's cock she was sliding up and down on, her pussy tight and oh, so slick as she massaged her way up and down my hard dick. I was wearing a Lone Ranger style mask, but that was it in the way of concealment. I was sure she was at least a little drunk and maybe that kept her from realizing she was fucking her son's brains out.

In the end, hormones won over any scrap of old-fashioned morality and I just went with the moment, savoring the long dreamt of experience of having my cock deep inside the place I had come from. Although my experience was limited, I recognized that there was something special about fucking Mom. Maybe it was her obvious skill and enthusiasm that made this more than frantic and sloppy fumbling in the back seat of a car or in someone's dorm room, maybe it was that there is truly something special about incest that transcends normal sex.

Whatever the case was, I hoped it would never stop and for long minutes, I didn't think it would. Mom's splendid blowjob earlier had served to take the edge of a young man's need to cum and now I had the luxury of savoring the sweet sensations of my mother's cunt working my cock. Mom's actions became more frenetic until she began to moan loudly and then she sank slowly down the length of my cock, her body beginning to shake and then her hand was on mine, forcing me to dig fingers deep into the flesh of her breast as her other hand rubbed her own face in a manner that seemed lewd beyond imagination as she went slack-jawed while her orgasm took her over, her hot juices bathing my cock.

Mom arched her back, pressing her pelvis down hard against mine, taking me a fraction deeper than before while throwing her head back and releasing a wail of sexual ecstasy that while wordless, conveyed her pleasure at being stuffed full of cock. Again and again, a shudder went through her body as bolts of pleasure ripped through her and then she was collapsing on top of me, her mouth finding mine as her meaty breasts rolled against my chest.

Our tongues danced frantically as Mom began to slowly move her hips again, resuming our incestuous dance of lust. My cock began to throb with the need to cum, but I fought against it, wanting the almost surreal delight of Mom's silky slit kissing and sucking at my cock to never end.

Mon's hands clawed at my chest as she levered herself up, a stringer of saliva extending between our parted lips until it broke and splattered against her heaving tits and my sweaty chest. Mom began to move more quickly, riding me again like a wild bronco she meant to break. My mother was a glorious vision of carnality as she bounced on my cock -- wig hair flying wildly, breasts bouncing all about, her pale skin covered in a sheen of sweat and her lips twisted in a lewd expression of utter lust and pleasure.

Again, Mom's body began to shudder as another orgasm began to rise, her movements slowing and becoming uncoordinated. "Fu-fu-fuck meeeee, John," she moaned. Give me...give your mo -- OH GOD, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK!"

Mom dropped heavily atop me, driving my cock deeper than before into her womb, her pussy tightening around my penis, soaking it with her steaming juices. Again her face went slack as she whimpered, "I'm cumming...I love your cock, John."

That was it for me -- Mom looked so beautiful in the throes of orgasm and her wet, fiery pussy felt so wonderful wrapped around my cock that I couldn't hold back and with a growl of male lust, I thrust my hips up, driving deeper into Mom's cunt and exploded, flooding her womb with jets of hot semen.

Mom's eyes widened and I wondered what she was thinking and if she realized her pussy was being filled with her son's sperm. Her body stiffened and then she seemed to go mad with passion, her body shaking in an ecstatic seizure, again collapsing atop me, her mouth a wild animal, licking and sucking its way from my neck to up and all over my face, her tongue finally intertwining with mine as we convulsed together in an incestuous orgasm.

I groaned with pleasure into her mouth as I just seemed to keep cumming, unable to recall when my own orgasm had felt so good. Finally, Mom's trembling body began to calm down, her kisses becoming softer and sweeter, reminding me of my childhood when she would lovingly shower me with little kisses all over my face. She looked into my masked eyes and whispered, "Better...better than I ever imagined," and then slipped slowly off me, her pussy releasing my weary cock with a wet, sucking noise, to collapse face down at my side.

I lay there for a few minutes, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath and get my mind around the fact that I had just been fucked and fucked well by my own mother. Almost instinctively, I reached out and took her hand in mind, feeling her fingers intertwining with mine as we had done so many times over the years, but now with so much more meaning -- touching not only as beloved mother and son, but as lovers.

I rolled over onto my side and feasted my eyes on the lovely sight of my mother, semi-conscious, relaxing in the aftermath of our incestuous orgasm. Her body almost glowed in the wake of our lovemaking, her golden gown wrap tangled up around her body, but not hiding the soft curve of her hips or the shapeliness of her legs or the swell of breasts flattening out beneath her. The long black tresses of her wig spread around her head like a halo, hiding her short, blonde hair. I had a sudden urge to rip the wig off and run my fingers through Mom's no doubt sweaty and short, blonde locks, but I didn't want to do anything that would shatter the moment.

I reached out and placed my hand on the soft skin of Mom's back -- again feeling that sweet spark that I experienced with no other woman. I slowly began to rub her back, savoring the sensation of her slick skin and when she moaned her approval, the sound of pleasure in her voice make my semi-erect cock twitch and begin to swell again.

As my cock extended in arousal, it brushed her butt cheek, again sending glimmers of sexual energy through me. My heart began to pound as an overwhelming need to be inside my mother grew within me. My hand trailed down her back and as my fingers trolled along the crack of her ass, she sighed and wiggled her toned cheeks in response. On impulse, I slid my fingers further downward until I felt her thick labia and then slick and gooey flesh as I slipped two fingers into Mom's pussy and gently stirred the load of semen and pussy juice there.

Partly muffled by the bedspread beneath her, Mom moaned, "Oh yesssss!" her lusty voice making my cock's recovery complete. The primal call of the rut overwhelmed me and I was suddenly on my knees, moving into position behind my mother and guiding her still rubbery legs apart. I took her hips in my hands, massaging her tight buttocks and then gripping her firmly, lifted her up onto her knees as she moaned with pleasure.

With her head and upper body still prone on the bed, Mom's ass was raised into the air like a submissive offering. I tilted her ass cheeks slightly to better expose her open pussy, thick streamers of my semen oozing from between her labia. I felt the head of my cock throb with need and I pressed it against her slick, swollen flesh and rammed it home, I gave a joyful howl as my cock was again enveloped by Mom's pussy, her heat and wetness bringing me joy beyond belief. Mom cried out at the same time, thrusting her hips back to meet my thrust as our bodies slapped together.

With an animalistic glee, I began to steadily fuck my mother, relishing the deliciousness of my cock sliding in and out of her clasping cunt, feeling sperm and pussy cream being worked out with each thrust. Mom, still in a swoon from our mutual orgasm, responded with instinctive movements, encouraging and welcoming each assault by my cock with happy sobs and little shifts and twists of her hips that increased the pleasure we were sharing.

I ran my hands over Mom's hips and up her back and then down again, then leaned over as I fucked her, letting my hands slide around to her belly and brush her sex before slowly making my way further down to cup her breasts, feeling her still firm breast flesh yielding as I slid my hands between the bedspread and her full breasts, nipples like hard ripe cherries, ready to burst.

We quickly built up to a fast, steady rhythm of fucking, our bodies slapping wetly together as I buried my cock in her again and again. I hugged Mom to me, lifting her up, fingers digging into her breasts as my chest and her back merged in sweaty flesh. I began to nuzzle the nape of her neck and nibble on her soft shoulders as I worked my hips to thrust into her over and over -- her sweet pussy flesh clinging hungrily to my shaft.

Mom's body responded quickly to my hard cock, her orgasm returning with a vengeance. "YESYESYES!" she sobbed repeatedly as I fucked her, feeling her heart pounding madly as her body convulsed from an overload of pleasure! I ached to call her "Mom" and see if the truth of our wondrous coupling could or would enhance the tremendous pleasure we both shared...if the knowledge of our incestuous lovemaking would make it sweeter than before, but again I feared breaking the magical spell.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers