Mom and the Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers

As one orgasm ebbed away, I could already feel the heat and wetness of another building within her as Mom's pussy scalded my cock with fiery cunt cream and as I struggled to keep Mom locked in my embrace as she writhed with ecstasy, I felt my own need to cum again and I felt like I was trip-hammering into her pussy with my rigid, throbbing penis. My mother's pussy began to squeeze and fresh sweat broke out all over my body as pleasure beyond imagination coursed through my cock and spread outwards.

My vision was doubling and I was gasping for breath while Mom's screams of carnal pleasure climbed and then faded as her voice gave out and we began cumming together, our bodies convulsing and struggling to stay joined and struggling to pull away as incestuous gratification overwhelmed our senses. I bellowed, "I LOVE YOU!" barely restraining myself from adding the word, "Mom!" as I emptied yet another load of blistering semen into her womb, feeling as if her cunt was sucking me dry as it contracted and pulsed while milking my cock.

Then we were collapsing, me on top of my mother and then I rolled us over on our sides -- Mom's leg thrown high, my hand under her knee supporting her shapely limb, providing me access to continue to grind my crotch against her pelvis, trying to sink my long, thick dick as far inside her as possible. We quivered and shook as we gasped for air. I could Mom's heart beating wildly against my hand squeezing her breast.

"So good," Mom whispered. "Never been so good -- never imagin..." and then she began to snore, her body still shivering as my cock still pulsed inside her. I had never felt so content and complete in my life -- amazed that sex...that lovemaking could be so intense, so powerful. I never wanted it to end and my mind raced madly as I tried to think up ways to make sure this never ended and faded into sleep with only the thought of fucking my mother forever on my mind...

I dreamed of Mom, still wearing that sheer, golden gown, but now the wig was gone and so was the mask, she knelt before me as before, smiling up at me with those brilliant blue eyes as she slowly ran her tongue over my cock. She paused and said, "I love you, son!" and...

...my eyes snapped open wide. The room was now dimmer, but there was a hint of dawn coming through a window. The ever present music of the Halloween party was lessened and someone was sucking my cock. I raised my head off the pillow, expecting to see Mom. As I did, my mask slid off my face -- the elastic string that had held it on gone. I looked down, already wondering what Mom would say when she saw my face, but she wasn't there and she wasn't the one sucking my cock.

"Hi, Bethany," I said softly.

Bethany Rollins raised her head and looked up at me in the dim light, smiling. "Hey, John!" She looked like she'd had as wild a night as I had. Her dark brown hair was tangled and her makeup had run from sweating and maybe tears, but she still looked beautiful. Her large heavy breasts swayed over the top of her Wonder Woman breastplate and her tiara was askew. Where her star-spangled shorts were, I had no idea -- she appeared to be naked from the waist down.

Looking somewhat abashed, she said, "I'm sorry I didn't wait for you. I had a little too much to drink and well, I ran into Ed McCoy and his wife Nell and I've heard stories about his cock and his wife." She grinned at me evilly and said, "The stories are all true."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I know -- I saw you." I reached down and stroked a hand through her tangled hair. It's okay." I'd like to think I answered her honestly, although there was a small part of me that still felt disappointment and hurt and angry.

Bethany smiled at me, a slight look of embarrassment on her face. "Still, I said we'd hook up tonight. I was looking around for you and saw you naked on the bed and well, I thought I'd try and make it up to you." She gave my erect cock a long lick, ending with a very nice tongue-lashing of the tip. She smiled up at me and said, "Although, from what I've been tasting, I think you found somebody else."

I felt my face turning red as I nodded and replied in a very pleased voice, "Oh yeah, I...I had a great evening."

Bethany took another lick off my cock and smacked her lips. "I'm tasting spunk and pussy...very sweet pussy. I'm feeling a little jealous."

I shrugged and said, "Don't be -- she never even told me her name and I don't know if I'll ever make love to her again." My cock ached in a sweet way, throbbing more as I wondered what Bethany would say if she knew she was licking my mother's pussy juices off my cock.

She giggled and licked me some more. "Well, if you do, please call me -- I'd love to do you both!" My cock throbbed even more as images from some of my more naughty fantasies flashed through my mind. She sucked me some more, offering up a loving gaze with those dark brown eyes as she did so and then said, "I think I still owe you an apology, John." She looked at me coyly and added, "Would you fuck me, John?"

She squealed in surprise as I responded by grabbing her and rolling her over onto her back. My cock, already well used in the last few hours, ached with need and it was with a mixture of lust and maybe a little anger that I climbed between her legs, admiring her hairy bush, now split by thick, swollen labia that gleamed with her juices and maybe the semen of Ed McCoy.

Bethany's eyes glowed with excitement as I roughly spread her short, muscular legs and placed my cock between her pussy lips. With a carnal snarl, I rammed my cock into her pussy, its warm and creamy flesh spreading to accept me -- not as tight as Mom's pussy, but slick and hot, her sugar walls trying hard to cling to me. She moaned and then gave a pained cry as I buried myself inside her and ducked my head to take a swollen nipple into my mouth, biting down on it a little harder than I should have. Her nipples were long and thick, and like hard rubber as I bit into one.

Bethany convulsed underneath me and then cried out again as I didn't pause to savor the sweet sensation of being inside her hot cunt, but instead began to immediately move my hips back and forth, fucking her hard and fast. Her pussy, already extremely sensitive from her earlier fun and games immediately began to spasm around my hard thrusting cock.

"Ohhh, John...you're fucking rough! I love it!" Bethany moaned as she began to move her body into a rhythm with mine, her short legs coming up to try and encircle my hips, but only able to dig her heels into my flanks, urging me to fuck her even harder. I hammered my cock in and out of her pussy, feeling her juices bathing my cock and dripping out as I moved in and out of her. My mouth moved back and forth between Bethany's heaving tits, torturing her nipples with tongue and teeth while I fucked her hard.

Bethany's pussy was hot and sweet and I really enjoyed fucking her -- it was better than I had imagined it would be, but, even as I savored her lovely, welcoming flesh wrapped around my cock, I was having a revelation that was troubling on an almost subconscious level.

As good as Bethany felt...as hot and sweetly slick as her pussy massaging my erect penis was...as heavenly as realizing the fantasy of fucking this lovely girl was, SHE WASN'T MOM! There was something almost indefinable missing -- that incestuous spark that took pure carnal ecstasy and made it something more, something almost supernatural. Bethany was an awesome fuck, but even this sweet sex paled next to making love to my mother.

I tried to smother the thought as I thrust my cock into that hot, moist pussy and while I never missed a stroke or lost even a hint of my erection, I knew that even in the soon to come bliss of orgasm, Bethany would never match up to Mom...that no woman ever again would equal the sheer ecstatic delight that burying my cock in my mother had brought. Bethany's skin, slick and sweaty didn't taste nearly as sweet as Mom's as I rolled my tongue over her heaving flesh -- her nipples didn't compare -- her tongue in my mouth, even though akin to a passionate serpent was at best a pale imitation of my mother's, and her pussy, almost aglow with the liquid fire of her juices was a cool approximation of Mom's succulent cunt.

My hard fucking of Bethany brought her quickly to orgasm and I rode her hard through it, making her sob with ecstasy, never relenting as I fucked her. I reached down and brought her legs up, her feet hooking on my shoulders as I leaned in, rolling her up into an orgasmic ball of flesh and fucked her until she was almost screaming for mercy.

We moved together expertly as if we'd been lovers for years and it was hot and wonderful and yet, even as I lost myself in her flesh, letting our passions sweep us away as Bethany moved closer to another orgasm and I edged towards climax myself, even as we reached that moment of perfect joy, I still knew that even at the most intense moments of pleasure, it wouldn't come close to what I'd felt with my mother!

Our mutual orgasm was explosive and powerful and had it occurred earlier this past night, I might have marked it as the single greatest lovemaking moment of my life, but of course, it wasn't -- wonderful though it was. Bethany bucked and squirmed underneath me as I sank my cock into her to the hilt and emptied my burning seed, savoring the sweet ache that accompanied my fourth orgasm of the night. Having emptied myself into Bethany's hungry womb, I slowly withdrew from her as she collapsed, her arms and legs all akimbo and whimpered up to me, "Goddamn, John. That's the best fuck I ever had." Bethany looked up at me for several long moments, her eyes watering before a single tear trickled down her left cheek and she closed her eyes and began to snore softly.

I knelt there between her legs for several minutes, getting my breath back and admiring the young woman's body, feeling vaguely proud that I had fucked her into unconsciousness and that now, the load of semen that glimmered against the pink flesh of her gaping pussy was mine.

In the end, I let her sleep, untangling the bedspread and draping it across her mostly naked body. I struggled to get my costume back on, wondering why anyone would wear such tight leather. I let myself out of the room and made my way through the aftermath of the party. A clock on the hallway wall said it was nearly six in the morning. The place had mostly emptied out with just a few folks still moving, although here and there, someone was curled up in a corner or snoring on a couch -- most in various states of undress. A young brunette woman wearing a Snow White outfit was sleeping with her head in Davy Riggs' lap, her lips gently suckling on his half-erect cock as he snored, his head leaning back against the padded seat of a massive overstuffed, leather chair. Lionel Ritchie's song "All Night Long" was playing softly on a stereo hidden somewhere in the great hall.

I climbed into my car and carefully made my way home, my head filled with the almost unbelievable events of the night with one thought overriding all...I FUCKED MY MOM! As I had left the Riggs estate, I had looked for my mother, but did not see her, nor did I find her car among those remaining. As I drove through the quiet city streets, I wondered how my life would change.

That it had changed, there could be no doubt. Even if Mom hadn't peeked at me under my mask, I had fucked her and loved it. I had made my mother cum. Our relationship would change...it had to. I envisioned having to leave home...unable to conceive of how I could stay in the same house knowing that Mom's incredible body was nearby. How could I be expected to control myself if she walked around scantily dressed or half naked around the house? How could I restrain myself from falling at my mother's feet and pledging my undying love to her forever?

I let myself into the house which was very, very quiet. I started to cross the living room heading towards the hallway and my bedroom, but I came to an utter halt as I saw Mom's Cleopatra outfit draped over the end of the sofa, the filmy gown recalling images of Mom's scarcely concealed body beneath it. The large facemask leaning against the arm of the sofa brought back images of Mom's lovely blue eyes peering into mine with utter carnal passion. I felt my weary cock give a twitch at the memory of madly fucking my mother.

I reached down and picked up the sheer silky garment, feeling it's smoothness against my fingers, recalling its touch in the night, sliding my fingers underneath to touch Mom's even silkier skin. I felt my cock swell in response to the fresh memories. So engrossed was I in recalling my passionate night with Mom that I didn't hear her approach.

"Well, howdy there, stud." I looked up to see Mom in the doorway, a towel wrapped firmly around her body -- covering her from just below her crotch to partially covering her breasts -- the firm, meaty swells overflowing the cotton towel. Her blonde hair was wet and slicked back and her skin glowed from a hot shower. She wasn't smiling or frowning, but instead seemed to be studying me with a great intensity. "Nice costume, son," she said softly.

I looked down at the filmy costume in my hands, unable to meet Mom's gaze. I felt my face begin to burn as I started to blush and I mumbled, "I'm really sorry, Mom. I didn't know it was you...not at first and then it was like I couldn't help myself."

The words sounded as lame to me as they actually were, but Mom laughed and when I looked up in surprise, she was smiling. "Now really, John -- do you really think that I didn't recognize you the second you walked into Davy's house? I am your mother, after all."

My mouth hung open as I tried to wrap my mind around Mom's words. "We've always been pretty open with each other, son," Mom said as she began walking towards me. "I would think by now you would know I only fuck who I want to and for a long time now, the only person I've really wanted to fuck...is you, John. It's been a fantasy and I don't know...when I saw you walk in to the party, you looked so good, I just couldn't help myself"

As she said those miraculous words, Mom undid her towel and let it fall away, revealing her splendid body to me. "Did you like fucking your mother, stud?" Mom said as she stepped into my arms -- her Halloween costume falling silently to the floor, forever forgotten.

Mom rose up on her toes slightly to kiss me -- that intimate spark flying between us as our lips pressed together and then she grinned evilly afterwards as I panted, "Yes."

Mom wriggled against me and then with her grin growing nastier, whispered, "Did you like it more before or after you knew it was your naughty mother's pussy you had that big, hard cock buried in?"

"Oh my god," I groaned. "After I knew, Mom -- God help me, but it was even sweeter knowing I was fucking my Mom!"

Mom kissed me again, slowly, her tongue taking its time exploring my mouth -- tasting me before pausing to sigh, "That's my son." Her hands began to again work on the snaps of my leather pants and in a moment of erotic deja-vue, she again worked my pants down around my ankles, her fingers quickly wrapping themselves around my now completely erect cock.

Demonstrating her hard won agility, Mom slowly squatted down until her face was nuzzling my crotch. Mom snorted in surprise and then I felt her tongue take a wet lick at my cock. "That isn't me on your cock, son," she said with a slight tone of disapproval in her voice. "What gives, John?"

Alarm bells were going off in my head and I wondered if my youthful lust was about to ruin things with my mother, but I sighed and told the truth. "After you left me sleeping, Bethany found me and well..." I shrugged, figuring words weren't necessary at this point.

Mom's eyebrows lifted up at the mention of Bethany and she said, "You finally fucked your dream date, huh? Well, how was she?" Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed like Mom's grip on my erection tightened just a little.

"She was great, Mom -- everything I imagined it would be, but..."

Mom cut me off with a terse, "Was she better than me?"

I shook my head and laughed. "Well -- the truth is she was awesome, but she can't hold a candle to you. I think...I think you may have ruined me for other women, Mom!"

Mom's facial expression evolved from annoyance to pleased, in a smooth moment and she smiled up at me. "Is that going to be a problem, son?"

I grinned down and sighed, "Not as long as we're lovers, Mom!"

Mom again licked my cock. "We're definitely lovers, John for as long as you want your nasty momma." She gave me another long lick and then smacked her lips before saying, "I don't even care if you come home with another woman's pussy juices on your dick, just remember to always come home to your mother's open arms...and legs and mouth." Mom finished talking by showing off her deep-throating skills again, slowly taking my long, hard dick in her mouth till her lips were brushing my pubic hairs and then slowly sliding her lips back, sucking hard as she did.

When she let me slide from between her lips with a resounding, wet smack, she slowly rose to kiss me again. When her tongue finished another dance with mine, she looked into my eyes and said softly, "So, by my count, you've fired that there six shooter of your's four times. Do you have any bullets left, cowboy?"

I nodded slowly and replied, "For you, Mom, fucking yeah, I do!"

Mom smiled happily and wrapping her arms around my neck, whispered, "Then son, why don't you pick your mother up and carry her to our bed and fuck her until she screams?"

What else needed to be said? I picked Mom up in my arms and kicking my pants free of my ankles, carefully carried the woman who gave me life to her bedroom...our bedroom now, while she stared lovingly up into my eyes. I felt like a groom carrying his wife across the threshold as I stepped through the door of the bedroom and after crossing the room, gently sat my mother down on the bed, kissing her as I did so -- a sweet, gentle kiss that quickly escalated into a fiery, passionate kiss that had her tearing at my shirt before we both began to tumble around on the bed, hands and mouths feverishly exploring each other.

As we wrestled about, I suddenly found myself with my face in Mom's crotch, her hairless labia, swollen and spread and for a moment, time seemed to stand still and I could feel Mom's eyes upon me, watching and waiting, as surely as I could feel the heat emanating from her furnace-like cunt and smell her wet desire. With the growl of a starving animal, I shoved my face into my mother's pussy -- my mouth open and my tongue extended, literally losing myself in her slick and feverish flesh.

As Mom's thighs closed and tightened around my head, I could her moan approvingly as I lapped and sucked at her sweet pussy, her juices bathing my face as my tongue speared her flesh, worming its way inside her, feeling the silky softness of her sugar walls even as I savored the sweet taste of her cunt. "Yesssss, John -- eat Mommy's pussy, babyyyy!" she cooed while bucking her pelvis into my face, her hands dropping onto my head to hold me in place and to urge me to do more.

I was enveloped in her delicious scent from my nose to my chin, hot cream pouring across my face to soak my cheeks as my tongue ladled up scoop after scoop of her juices. Her crinkled pink flesh quivered as I sucked it clean only to be re-anointed with her ever flowing pussy juice. I felt Mom's long legs scissoring on my ass she squirmed under my lashing tongue and even though I was wearing her soft inner thighs now as ear muffs, I could hear Mom's keening cries of pleasure as I ate her motherly cunt.

My eyes refocused and I could see Mom's clitoris -- a long, nub of hard flesh emerging from its hood, eager to find the source of her delight and I gently washed my tongue over it, feeling Mom's body stiffen as if she'd been hit by lightning. I lapped at it softly again, feeling a renewed flood of her juices spraying from her pussy onto my chin. I ducked my head for a moment to receive Mom's juicy ejaculations and then lifted my lips and carefully captured Mom's clitoris between them. Mom gave a loud gasp and then as I fluttered the very tip of my tongue over her little penis-like appendage, she let loose with a rafter rattling scream and I was hard pressed to keep her clit in my mouth as she began to buck and writhe.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers