Mom Fantasies

Story Info
Mom fantasies come true.
1.2k words
3.38
25k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wears a cross around her neck. Her child is what keeps her going. She loves her job and is very cautious to let her guard down because she has been hurt too many times. She has a past that she doesn't share with many. She constantly puts her needs last and everyone else's needs first. After a long day of work; dinner, a little romance, candles or wine is all she longs for.

She would love the moments where dinner would be cooked, she can walk in the house and everything would be taken care of; including her. All of the time she takes care of everyone else and it is midnight until she can slip into the bubbles in the tub with a glass of wine and the candles lit. Then she still lays in the tub and fantasizes about her husband of 15 years coming into the bathroom and asking her how he can make her water hotter. She knows not to expect that, as he shows no interest in her anymore. He works out of town out of town now and she runs the whole house herself even when he is home supposed to be taking the load off of her. She misses him lying next to her in bed at night and cuddling and she especially misses him touching her in a way that a husband should touch a wife to help her release.

Instead it is all left up to her as she lets the warm water and the bubbles caress her body and engulf her cares away. She slowly strokes herself as she remembers what sexual novel she read earlier in the week with the explicit sex scenes. She touches herself and caresses her own breasts as she relaxes her body in the darkness of the bathroom. She closes her eyes and moves her hand down to feel the wetness between her legs. How she longs, she wishes it was him that could make her feel this way but it is not. She sips her moscato as she slips her own fingers inside her warm body. She moans as she forgets about the cares of the day. It doesn't take long for her to start replaying in her mind the scene in the book where the male actor takes the female actor in his mouth and she gets herself to cum all alone. She finally releases and her body relaxes itself with just that thought alone. She slides out of the tub and bubbles and dries off and gets in bed naked, hoping her husband will come lay beside her and cuddle next to her. But he is too involved in a TV show or a video game. So she slowly drifts asleep to rest up to start another busy day in the morning.

The morning sun rises and she knows once her feet hit the floor, she will start running. Her 9 year old son is her world and just because her husband is home doesn't mean she hasn't any help with him either. So she stays in routine and goes about the daily task and getting him ready for school and herself ready for a job that she loves.

She slips into her heels because they make her feel sexy and attractive. Lately there has been this gentleman that has this sexy smile coming to her work that has the most attractive eyes that just draws her in. In the back of her mind she knows she is married but there is something intriguing of this man. She isn't quite sure if it is because of the lack of intimacy at home and the missing of closeness or what but she feels very attractive. He listens to her and every time he comes to her work, she wants to just touch his hand or brush up against his arm. It brightens her day when she sees him. It almost scares her because she has not felt these feeling before. She has a 9 year old son to think about who loves his dad but then she wonders what life would be like if they were separated.

She has pondered these feelings before of what life would be like if her marriage were ended because it is truly not fair to have a dad in and out of the picture every 14-16 days and possibly 60 days, missing holidays and birthdays. She didn't sign up for this, she signed up for her man to be home every night. The man that comes to work that is very intriguing to her, he seems to show compassion and care for her. She smiles as he texts her or brings her a turkey sand which and peanut m & m's because he noticed in conversation that they were her favorite. It's the little things that melt her heart. She loves the smiles, the smallest things of slipping notes and cards in her car, a mix cd or a sweet good morning text message.

While she writes this short novel over the past few days, she has really been thinking of her intriguing individual from work. Last night she had a dream that her intriguing gentleman from work wanted her to have a great week at work so he slipped a note in the driver's seat of her car everyday just to make her smile, he slipped cards in her car and even a cd he made for her of music to listen to. He completely knew the way to her heart. Until finally she gave in. It had been months that her intriguing man had been doing this, her husband was in France for 50 days so she decided it was time to finally have a "date". They went on a simple picnic lunch date to the park. She was working so they didn't have much time but it was perfect, complete with a blanket on the ground, fruit, sandwiches and sweet tea. They talked in more complex about their lives and what lead them each to the paths where they are today but they made sure not to cross any marital lines other than lightly touching each other's arms while talking. They even talked Jesus a little because the intriguing gentleman knew that Jesus plays a huge part in her life.

The next day after their picnic lunch, she walks to her car and finds a rose and a simple note that says thank you. It completely makes her afternoon and she smiles again. She really can't remember the last time she was this happy. She decides she is ready to see where this relationship might lead, so her intriguing gentleman and she go on a date. They go on a simple date of putt putt golf which turns very sexual because she sucks at putt putt. He tries to help her and they just end up laughing because the whole game turns sexual oriented. They are both so turned on and aroused from playing sexually oriented putt putt, they go to a park and tear each other's clothes off on a picnic table. They make mad passionate love right then and there multiple times in the park and on the back of the car.

She goes down on him and sucks his cock so hard that he explodes in her mouth and she can taste how much he has longed for her. He then takes her and fucks her so hard that she knows that he has the same feelings for her.