Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom and June get settled.
6.9k words
4.59
87.2k
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive2007
clive2007
252 Followers

The next morning I woke up, still a little tired. I had had a dreamless sleep, waking up on my back, one hand sliding down to my half-hard cock, the other hand reaching out to mom but encountering cool sheets instead. I opened my eyes, blinking back the morning sun and lay back, listening, until I heard her downstairs in the kitchen. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Badly needing to pee I shot into the middle of the bowl, my feeling of relief expanding as my swollen bladder emptied.. At the sink I splashed some water on my face, then settled down to wash up and brush my teeth. I looked down at my cock, still a little thick. Feeling desire stirring again, wondering where mom was, I walked back to the bedroom. She had just entered, nude like me, carrying a coffee tray with the cup and saucer and cream and sugar, just like I had made for her yesterday. One cup was poured and waiting.

"Hi, honey...you slept like a log. I brought you some coffee." She set the tray on the night stand and lay down on the bed, on her side, head resting on her hand, her luscious 34D's nestling against her chest.

She patted the sheet, an expectant smile on her face. "Come tell me about last night."

I lay down, kicking the top sheet completely off the bed and turned to her, to those glorious knockers, the swell of her hips and the dark triangle between. I felt a stab of desire for her right then and moved into her, kissing her mouth with her soft open lips and full tits against my chest, my cock now hard against her belly.

"Morning, beautiful," I ran my hand down her side to her bottom and around to her thighs and pussy. She shifted a little and opened her legs so I could cup it.

"Don't you want your coffee?" she asked. "It'll get cold. I've been watching you sleep but now I want you awake. I want to hear about last night."

"Hold on," and I rolled over to get the cup, bringing it to my mouth, sipping. Her hand found my cock and balls, cradling, stroking watching me drink. A few sips more and I set the cup down and turned to her. "It was wonderful," I said, my mind going back to Jane's...

Mom shifted some more, getting more comfortable. "Tell me all about it...details, please...I want to hear everything."

I told her about going over to Jane's condo, seeing her in her shorts and shirt and bandanna, helping her with her shelves, sharing a beer, and her wanting to change out of the bra that was so uncomfortable and then coming out of her bedroom with her fresh blouse and her breasts moving freely underneath. Mom moved closer to me, her hand still on my package, stroking it lightly, the same quiet smile on her face as she listened.

I told her about the hamburgers on the patio, and Jane on the chaise next to mine when she turned toward me, her breast trying to get out of her half-unbuttoned blouse. "That looked so good...I wanted to reach out and touch it."

"She would have let you."

"I was too scared to try." I leaned closer to mom and licked her nipple, pulling it into my mouth, the little rubbery nub getting longer and harder, my tongue circling it. "Mmm, that feels good, honey," she said, shifting so she could push it more directly into my mouth, but she was not to be distracted. "Then what."

I told her we had been talking about her loneliness and her unwillingness to go out with guys she knew just wanted to go to bed with her, my saying she would meet someone soon and putting my hand on that creamy thigh I had been staring at when I wasn't staring at her boobs, and her asking me if I would like to see them, her breasts, since I had been staring at them since I'd got there.

Mom nodded. She liked that. "She wanted to speed things up. She was taking charge. That was nice of her. She knew she had to give you permission..." Mom was stroking my cock which by now was achingly hard. I pulled her to me, rolling on top of her, her legs opening, feeling the dampness of her pussy on my cock head.

"So what happened next?" She shifted under me, opening her legs further, shifting her bottom, getting ready.

"She told me to follow her and we went into the kitchen. She said I want you to do what I say. She backed against the wall and told me to take her blouse off but that I couldn't touch her until she said to. "

"I like it."

"I took her blouse and panties off." Mom's body felt so good under me. I was up on my elbows as I talked, fingertips playing with her hair and ears, looking down at her, leaning to kiss her...small pecks. .. "Her tits, just like yours... heavy, perfect tits... little blue veins... hard nipples jutting out...her mouth nice and wet. She was looking at me cool and steady...a little smile. You both do that. "

"What..."

"Cool, steady smiles," I said.

Mom stirred under me, her legs open and knees up, her thighs at my hips, my cock right at her opening, her hands rubbing my back and bottom. "My hot young man. Then what?"

"I took my clothes off. They seemed to fall off. "

"Were you hard?"

"Of course. What do you think?"

"I would expect nothing less from you, honey," she said.

"She told me to take her panties off...she said I could touch her and she said she wanted me to fuck her. 'Right here, right now,' is what she said. So I picked her up and put her on the counter and shoved it in hard. I was so hot..."

"Show me."

I rubbed my cock up and down at mom's pussy, got some knee traction, and shoved it in in one thrust.

"Oh!" mom said. She almost gasped.

"That's what she said," I said.

"Wow, I bet that gave her a thrill." She was breathing a little harder. "I'm so jealous of her!"

We both laughed at that.

I began stroking her slowly in a rocking motion, her warm walls holding me tight.

"I'm trying to decide who's pussy feels better," I said.

"Very funny."

"You both have a quality grip...nice and smooth...wet and warm."

"Oh Tommy, please, say it's mine," she said with mock anxiety, and slapped me on my butt.

"It's the hip action that makes the difference, I think. She's good at thrust-meeting. You are better at the side-to-side. You're a little more flexible."

"She's just out of shape. Are you going to loosen her up?"

"With your permission," I said.

"Of course," she said.

"And your lips...Let me see..." I kissed her, tongues playing. "About even there, I would say. Both very soft and full."

"Boobs?"

"Like I said before, you both have great tits, mom. Nice and soft. Full. Smooth. Nipples standing up. Love to have them sucked. You're both fantastic in that department."

"Does she shave?"

'No, full like you and trimmed, just like you."

"Glad to hear that...Did you make her cum?"

"Yes, several times"

"That's my young man!" She was rubbing my back.

"She cums shuddering and groaning and thrashing and pounding my back, just like you."

"Fuck me faster, Tommy."

I picked up the pace, stroking her faster, then in a circle, rubbing around her clit. "Oh wow, Tommy!" She was rubbing my back and bottom. pulling me to her. I was kissing her, feeling her whole body opening to me, moving with me, her body keeping pace.

"I'm close, baby," she said.

"Me too," I said. I was fucking her as fast as I could, giving her as long a stroke as I could manage.

"That's it, baby, just like that, take me, honey." Then "Yes... yes... yes,"....then "Ooooh" as she went over the top in a whirlwind of orgasm, arching against me, fists beating on my back, waves of pleasure washing over her and I came myself with a groan, as if there was something being torn out of me, my cock one big nerve being bathed in pleasure. I slowed down gradually and then rolled over, taking her with me until she was on top and I was still inside her. I liked her weight on me, her head on my shoulder, feeling her warm breath on my neck, rubbing her back and bottom.

We lay that way for a minute or so, my cock still inside her and still half hard.

"That was wonderful, Tommy." She tapped me on my shoulder. "But you still haven't finished. What happened next?"

"I carried her into the living room and we ended up on the rug."

"Nice...how many times?"

"Twice...and you know what she said?"

"What..."

"She suggested I should try to do you. She thinks it would be good for both of us."

"Really? She said that? You think she knows?"

"No, no. She just pretty much said why not, you love each other. You are lonely. She is too. She thinks you might like the idea and she suspects I do to. She said go ahead...told me to think about it. Like it would be dumb not to."

"She's right, isn't she?" She moved her hips against mine, rubbing from side to side. She was kissing my neck. "You feel so good in me, baby."

"I'm glad you like it," I said.

"You bet, Tom. I love it, and you love women, I'm happy to say." She was talking to me in a soft, low voice, almost a whisper. "Something you should know, Tommy...You guys...driven by your natures...drives you crazy. It's our job to take care of that for you, civilize you, drain that craziness away." She moved her head back again so she could look at me. She was sort of serious again but still had a small smile on her face. "You're young, Tommy. I want you to understand and accept this. About yourself. You're an animal. You need to fuck. I'm an animal. I need it too."

"Made for each other."

"Two versions of the same thing." Her face was back against my neck. "I've thought about this some and I really don't know why societies make such a big deal about it but they do. Sexual politics, I guess. Men having run things all this time...religions....hypocrisy...treating women like property...they've corrupted everything. But our natures are simple and unstoppable, and sex is the gateway to a special love. Makes the pious stuff seem profane...drives the controllers crazy. We don't seem to like pleasure much. If we could all just relax everyone would be so much happier...well, most people, anyway. It will be that way in the future...might take a generation or two. If we could come back... wow...I bet it would be something..."

I was quiet for a second. "But at first, you know...you didn't want to..."

"Well, I am your mother. Moms are not supposed to have sex with their sons. I needed some overcoming. You overcame. I would have been disappointed if you hadn't pushed me. You needed to push me. Let me know you really wanted it...that you needed it and could handle it. Weren't you surprised at yourself when you realized you wanted me? A guy who wants to fuck his own mom?"

"No. I've wanted to fuck you since I was 16."

She laughed. "I wish I had known that. "

I was hard again, still inside her and started to stroke her. "That's it baby," she said. "Do it to me, honey." I rolled her back under me, hooked my arms under her knees and brought her legs up on my shoulders. I started to ram her harder. "Take me, baby..." I was accelerating smoothly, every inch of my cock being stroked by her pussy. "Harder, honey, as hard as you want. I love it hard... Take your pleasure, Tommy," her eyes on me, my cock plunging in and out of her. I was squeezing her tits, pulling at her nipples, twisting them. "Ooh, that hurts so nice, Tommy," she said. I was melting into her, speeding up, taking her advice, ramming her as hard as I could. "Oooh Tommy, I'm getting so close...baby.... Her knees were bent back almost to her chest, legs wide open, my hands on her back, pulling her close, looking into her eyes all fogged with pleasure.

"I'm going to cum, June." I felt it rising out of my center about to rush into her, the unstoppable force, and I came, thrusting, thrusting my cum into her and her saying, "Tommy, Tommy, I'm cumming too," and then her moans, her body straining toward me, her fists banging my back and sides. "Mmmm," she whispered in my ear after I had slowed down and was relaxing on top of her, holding her quiet and close. "You are getting better and better at this, Tommy."

"I have you for my teacher, my sexy, beautiful mom..."

I moved off her and we lay side by side, not saying much. She ran her finger tips over my face and mouth for a minute or so. Finally, back in the present, she said, "In addition to being your love goddess I need to feed my hot, young stud. Keep you fueled and ready to go. I'm hungry. You must be famished, too. Let me make us something," she said. She got up and went round the bed, sitting on my side, mussing my hair, her breasts in their fullness swaying with every move she made, her pretty face with her dark brown eyes and her auburn hair almost to her shoulders, tousled with our lovemaking. I noticed her skin still flushed with her orgasm. She smiled her warm smile and kissed me, then she stood and reached for her panties. "It'll be ready in a few minutes."

"Hold on," I said. "No panties this morning, OK?"

She laughed. "My goodness! You mean you might want more? Well.. OK...Whatever my young man wants." She dropped the panties, took the coffee tray and walked out. I heard her light steps tripping in a rhythm on her way down the stairs, humming something to herself. I had just fucked her twice and that wasn't enough. I wanted to fuck her again.

I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and stepped in, relaxing under the hot spray, thinking how profoundly different everything had become, my high school over, my ineptness with my very few girlfriends, especially the grappling sessions with Judy and Chloe, all a thing of the past. Finally Sharon with her warm eyes and lovely body, yielding to my eager hands. I was remembering that first unclip of her bra, and, dreamlike, my hands sneaking around her sides for the first time to cup a girl's breasts, marveling at their softness. Her sighs, her head back against the seat, saying, Oh Tommy...our frantic move to the back seat, the fevered fumbling, her short skirt up around her waist, her panties pulled to one side, my cock poking at her center, until she reached down and guided my head to her entrance and my first push to enter her, a rush I will never forget until, overwhelmed, I came in a blaze of pleasure that left me drained and her unsatisfied, and me too young to know how to fix that. And I was already eighteen! At last it had happened!

She was too generous and kind and maybe too shy to tell me how to please her. We went out for a couple of months after that and had the same kind of frantic sex but I never did catch on until finally she broke it off. She had met someone else. I was devastated and overcome by a feeling that I had failed her. The feeling was justified because I had. I would see her from time to time and once or twice we talked but the conversations were short and strained. We still liked each other but our romance had ended, a fact it took me a long time to accept. That had been it for me before that first night in the kitchen with mom, now mom or June, when everything changed in just a few minutes.

I got out of the shower and dried myself. I looked around for my underwear out of habit, thought for a second about getting some and then thought, What do I need clothes for? I said no to her panties and she likes looking at me. Modesty now seemed pointless. This was sort of like dressing for her. I started downstairs, thinking about my new reality. I start college in a few weeks. I have a woman, like other men. Two women. Both beautiful and both happy to have me for a lover and it was going to continue, perhaps for a very long time.

Mom was scrambling eggs. I sat at the table looking over at the Wollinski's deck. No one was there. "Seen Karen lately?"

"I talked to her yesterday. She told me they would be gone for a few days." I pulled the curtain aside to let more sun in.

She came in with two plates of eggs, toast and slices of melon, set them down and went back for the coffee pot. She poured, then sat, and we ate.

"Will you see Jane today?"

"I thought I would, if she's home."

"Tell her. "

"She invited me to call her 'mom' when we were on her rug and I did. She loved it. I pretended to be shocked when she told me to think about it but I didn't do a very good job. She noticed that I listened and wasn't grossed out."

She looked up at me. "Go ahead and tell her. Tell her we already have. She'll understand why you didn't say so before. We'd have a hard time keeping this from her and I don't even want to."

"You sure?"

"Positive. And tell her you told me about you two and I'm all for it. Tell her you gave me the blow-by-blow and it turned me on...made me give you an extra- hot fuck." I was struck by the way she was talking to me now. She was thinking out loud, not guarded. None of that odd formality with the built-in limits of mom-son talk, and boy had her vocabulary changed. All that had been lurking just beneath the person I thought I knew. She was grinning at me and I thought she looked a little shy. All this frank talk was new for her, too, at least with me.

"That's OK?"

"Yes."

"OK. I will."

"She'll love it."

I felt relieved. I wanted them both to know, too.

Mom was looking out the window at the yard and garden. "I wish I didn't have to work today," she said.

"When do you have to leave?" Suddenly I felt guilty just sitting around. I began thinking of things I could do around here that needed doing, things I just sat back and let her do. Like cleaning the floors and stuff like that.

"Soon," she said. It was 10:30.

"I have to be there before noon. When will you talk to her?"

I got up and took some of the dishes into the kitchen, putting them in the sink and running some water over them. I ran some water in the pan, too, and would clean that later. "I'll tell her this afternoon."

"Good," she said. She had her back to me, sitting at the table, elbows on it, holding her cup with both hands, sipping her coffee. Just the sight of her back at the table, so slender and vulnerable, her thin shoulders, was enough to get me stirring again. I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. My cock was almost full, nestling against her neck and ear.

"My hands are a little wet from the sink"

"That's OK."

I began massaging her scalp with my fingertips. "That feels so good," she said . She put her cup down and leaned back so my cock was by her ear, rubbing against it. She turned her head and kissed the tip and flicked it with her tongue. "I'm so impressed , Tom. Your guy is always so nice and hard, hot and ready."

"See what you do to me?" I slipped my hands down to her shoulders, then to her breasts, lifting their fullness, weighing them in my palms.

"First time a man has ever used my tits as a towel," she said, laughing. I was kissing her neck, tweaking and pulling on her nipples some more. She sighed, tilting her head back to my stomach. I moved my hands to her sides under her arms and lifted her. She pushed the chair back and I moved it out of the way with my foot then pulled her back against me, my cock between her warm cheeks, one hand on her breasts, the other rubbing her belly.

"Mom, can I do you this way? Can you bend over?"

"Sure, honey. I'm yours any way you want." She smiled back at me. "I love it like this." She bent over the table. I opened her legs some and got my cock at her entrance. I held her hips and pushed in, sinking into her in one stroke and began moving in and out.

"Oh that's wonderful..do me, honey."

I began to stroke her faster while she was swaying from side to side. "It makes me feel so naughty," she said, her head hanging down. "You feel so goddamn good, Tommy."

"Jesus, mom, I can't believe this is happening."

"Why not?"

"Between us, I mean...It's so easy and natural..."

"You thought it would be hard each time?" She had her head at an angle, not quite looking back at me. "I thought we had this settled."

"I know... It's just so new...it seems like I should have to..I don't know...persuade you or seduce you or something... each time... bring you flowers or something...and I know that isn't true...I have to remind myself that this isn't a kind of dream or temporary thing...."

clive2007
clive2007
252 Followers
12