Mom Finds Her Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers

Charlotte stuck her tongue out from her full lips and touched it to the spongy head of Dustin's cock. He squirmed and leaked pre-cum. She licked up the pre-cum and swallowed it, savoring the taste. Her little hands moved up to Dustin's dick and squeezed it. One hand worked his balls while the other stroked his cock up and down. Finally Charlotte opened her mouth and dropped her head down on Dustin's dick, engulfing his hard prick. Her tongue and lips milked Dustin's dick. Charlotte swallowed inch after inch of cockmeat to her son's delight.

Dustin thrust into his mother's wet mouth. Charlotte worked his balls in her little hands. She pulled and squeezed the big balls. Her tongue swirled around his cock. Charlotte sucked as much of Dustin's cock into her mouth as she could. She gagged as the tip hit the entrance to her throat but kept pushing it deeper into her hungry mouth. Dustin held his mom's head down on his cock, "My god Mom!"

Charlotte eased her mouth up his slick pole and sucked hard on the tip. Just the sound of Charlotte's lips smacking on his cock nearly made him bust all over her face. Charlotte pulled her mouth off Dustin's dick and started slurping on one of his big balls. She popped each one into her mouth and slobbered all over them. Charlotte licked up Dustin's cock. She kissed the head over and over again. "Such a nice big cock Dustin."

"That's feels so good Mom. I LOVE YOU!"

Charlotte jumped up into Dustin's strong arms, "Oh honey I love you! I love you!" She kissed his face. "I love you so much Dustin."

Charlotte positioned her pussy over Dustin's cock. "This is going to feel good Dustin. Better than a blowjob. Better than anything. I promise!" She smiled from ear to ear.

Charlotte sat down on his cock. Dustin felt his dick slide into his mother's wet pussy. The pleasure was so immense he felt that if he moved suddenly he'd wake up from a dream. "Oooh Dustin.. doesn't that feel good?"

Charlotte humped her body up and down on Dustin slowly. "Yes. Yep. Yeah Mom." He moaned

Charlotte started bouncing up and down on Dustin's cock, "Tell me you love me again."

"Oh fuck. I love you. Your cunt is so tight!"

Dustin started thrusting up at his mother. Every time she dropped her body on him, he'd drive his cock back up at her. "Swearing in front of your mother. That's so naughty." Charlotte dropped her breasts down to Dustin's face and he responded by seeking out her nipple with his mouth.

They were fucking too savagely now for Dustin to be able to hold onto Charlotte's big boobs. Her breasts bounced against his face. He pulled and bit her puffy nipple when he got the chance. Dustin's hands moved down his mother's slender back and held her hips. They thrust against each other. Dustin hammered his cock out at her as hard as he could, shoving his manhood into Charlotte every time she bounced down on him.

Dustin pulled on his mom's huge tits. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her breasts. "Dustin! FUCK. That feels good."

Charlotte steadied her body on Dustin's chest while Dustin worked sliding his cock in and out of his mother's slippery pussy. Dustin felt the cum heavy in his balls ready to explode into his mother.

"Mom.." Charlotte covered Dustin's mouth with hers and kissed him.

"I know... ooh.. you have to cum soon honey. Me too!" Charlotte's body tightened and her pussy clung to Dustin's cock. She screamed out at the top of her lungs. Her body fell down on Dustin's with a loud smack. Dustin wrapped his arms around his mother as she continued cumming on her cock. Her body shook wildly against him.

Dustin couldn't deny his need to cum any longer. His cock slid into his mother's pussy as deep as it could and started spewing his warm cum. Spurts of thick cum shot up into Charlotte's pussy. She held onto Dustin for dear life as his cock erupted inside her. Dustin's cock stayed nestled up his mother's cunt. They were both gasping for breath and holding onto one another. "Oh Mom I love you. I really need you."

Charlotte lifted her head and kissed Dustin. "I love you too baby. That was sooooo good. I want you to come in here and be with Mommy. We can turn your room into an exercise room or something." She giggled and kissed him again.

*

Please leave feedback for me. Rate and comment to let me know if I should continue.

mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers
12