Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Ch. 05

Story Info
Son finally gets it all.
4.8k words
4.71
1.22M
852

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakdSalr
NakdSalr
4,806 Followers

Thanks for all the feedback on this and other stories. It is really appreciated. Sorry it took so long to get back to writing for Literotica readers but it couldn't be helped. I hope you enjoy my latest effort. While this is a stand alone chapter it would be better if you read the previous chapters, especially chapter 4.

_______________________________________________

Their touching and feeling and finally fucking in the kitchen had started Tim's motor running and he was ready to take his mother to bed. He knew this was going to be the night when he got his way. He could tell by her actions that Jill was also ready for the final act in their little game. Tim caressed Jill's ass as they went up the stairs to their rooms to change into something more comfortable and, he hoped, more sexy. As Tim picked out just the shorts of his boxer style PJ's in his room, Jill was standing naked in front of her closet looking over her nighties. When the doorbell rang and someone opened the door to the kitchen. Jill looked at the clock in surprise…it was almost nine-thirty who would be stopping by at this time of night?

"Hello, Jill…are you home? Hello?"

Jill recognized Cindy Harris, next to Carrie Cindy was her closest friend. "Oh no," she thought. "What could she want now?"

"Be right down, Cindy. Have a seat." Damn, Jill thought. Damn, damn, damn. I'll have to get rid of her. There was a light tap on her door. She hurried over and pulled it open.

Tim stared at his mother's nipples- rigid from the cool air rushing over them- then trailed his eyes to the tuft of hair on her Venus mound. Stepping inside he dropped to his knees and reaching out grabbed the cheeks of her ass drawing her forward. Before Jill was quite aware of what was happening he had driven his wet tongue between the lips of her pussy and licked upward across the still sensitive tip of her clitoris. She gasped in surprise and pleasure. Before she could stop him he had pumped his tongue in and out of her moistening lips half a dozen times. Jill groaned. She was instantly as hot as she had been earlier.

"Tim, no, please, no. I have to get dressed. Have to go down stairs. She'll think it's funny if I don't go down or tell her to come up."

"Tell her to call for a pizza, we were going to have one anyway. It'll keep her busy," Tim said. If she has her way she'll talk all night. I want to go to your bed early.

"I said you could decide what you wanted to do to me…I would decide when."

"Tell her. It's important," he insisted.

Jill called down to Cindy and convinced her to call for the pizza while Jill got ready.

"Okay what was so important?"

Tim dropped his PJ bottoms. His rigid cock stood purpled headed between them. He pulled her toward the bed.

"Lay down a minute, please."

Jill was reluctant, but she did as he asked. He probably wants to suck me until I cum she thought. Well, that shouldn't take long. Her pussy was still itching for cock after their quickie afternoon session. Wanting to get her hands wrapped around his massive cock helped convince her it would only take a minute for both of them to cum. She spread out and made room for him on the bed. As she expected he knelt between her legs and began kissing her quivering stomach. Wet lips and a wet tongue trailed up to her breasts and flicked first her right nipple then her left. The nipples stiffened and Jill arched her back slightly as her tits reached for his sucking mouth. He did it again and again. His teeth nipped the rigid flesh. The pink tongue flicked out and tortured the tan ring of nerves surrounding the hard protrusion. He lapped her full bulging breast with saliva-laden swipes. And lapped, and lapped. At first gently, then with more demanding suction his hot mouth devoured the nipple, the areola and finally the whole front quarter of her firm breast. It was cannibal like. If he had chewed her flesh she couldn't have felt more consumed. She wanted to scream, to cry, to claw him, to bite him, to cum and cum. Her passage flooded, a stream of fluid bathed her channel and petal like lips.

Suddenly his mouth was gone…where? What had happened? She needed it…that tongue, those lips…not now - he couldn't quit. She grabbed his head as wet trails streaked back and forth across her stomach, going lower, ever lower, He rustled the hair on her mound, sucked it between his clamping lips. It pulled pleasantly on the cleft below. She spread her legs giving him room…arched her back again, wanting his mouth on her penis like clit thrusting from under its hood.

But he kissed and licked down the crease between her swollen pussy and her thigh. Nibbling bird like on the rise of her lips leading to her open inner lips, to her dripping channel. Now and then nipping on her inner lips, mixing his saliva with her slippery dew.

Tim slid his hands and arms one after the other under her upper thighs and cupped her hot firm rounded ass cheeks. He slid to his belly and placed himself on a level with her dripping, spread, pink pussy. Unable to control herself, Cindy long gone from her thoughts, she reached down and spread the lips of her saturated cunt, opening her channel, exposing her clit, wishing she could draw his whole head into her screaming opening.

"Suck me, baby. Eat me. Eat mommy's pussy, honey. Lick it. Please, baby, I need to cum. Right now. I need it. Turn around and let me play with your cock. I'll suck you. I want to feel your hard pole."

But Tim had thought about this all day and was not going to be denied, Cindy or no Cindy. Although he knew it hadn't been that long since his mother had called down to her, he didn't want Cindy walking in on them.

"Tell Cindy you'll be right down, but tell her to wait for the pizza man…hurry tell her before she comes up."

Jill didn't want to be bothered she wanted her pussy sucked, her clitty licked…in fact she wanted fucked…who could be bothered with Cindy. But some rational part of her brain knew she had to fend off Cindy and any chances of her coming up to her bedroom.

"Be right there, Cin." She called. "Hang on for the pizza man and I'll be done by then. Money is in the little jar on the kitchen counter. I…I need to take a quick shower."

"All right, If I'm not asleep by then," Cindy called back.

"Hurry, baby, Jill whispered to Tim. Suck my pussy. Hurry, hurry. If I don't cum soon, I'm going to die." She tried to reach his hard meat trapped between his belly and the bed. Soon she was distracted by his tongue and quit trying.

Tim grunted as he buried his face between the hot wet lips of Jill's flowing pussy. His tongue wriggling down, down into her passage. .

Jill gurgled deep in her throat. God, he was good. Hitting all the right spots. She was seconds from cumming.

Then it stopped as Tim raised his head from her wide spread pink flesh.

Jill groaned. "No, don't stop, honey. Lick, lick. Suck me. Baby, suck me. Suck my clit - make me cum, hon. Make mommy cum. Please, please. We can't do anything that is too noisy, she'll hear us."

But Tim knew what he was doing. He had wanted to get her so hot she couldn't say no to anything he wanted to do. He was sure she was ready. Sliding his hands under her ass he lifted her higher and there before him was his target, his prize. There below her dripping pussy tucked between the firm globes of her ass was her puckered hole. Clean, pinkish tan, clenching as she tightened her ass to thrust her pussy up into the air. He stuck his tongue out as far as possible and lowered his head. The tip of his tongue flicked against her tight anus. Jill gasped. He flicked the tight ring again.

"No, baby. Not there, not there."

His tongue again flicked her butt and she quivered as though she had touched an electric wire. He raised his head and looked once again at the clenching ring, then his head dropped and his rigid tongue pierced his mother's ass and drove into her.

Jill whimpered, gasped as her lungs demanded air. Unbidden she grabbed her legs behind her knees drawing them up along side her head.

"Oh my god, my god. I'm going to cum, going to cum, I'm cumming. Oh, great god. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Goddddddd. Your tongue's in my ass, in my ass. Oh, god, so dirty, so nasty. Tongue me, baby. Can't stop cumming. Ohhhhhh, again, I'm cumming again. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Your tongue, Oh god, your tongue is in my butt. You wanted my ass, didn't you, baby. I can't believe you did it."

He thrust into her butt time after time and she continued to wiggle and squirm. She couldn't begin to describe the feeling. Nothing in her life had prepared her for the shock of her son doing such a thing and the thrill of him committing such an act on his own mother. Her ass tingled and involuntarily twitched each time he tongued her. She never suspected she would like such a thing. Now she wondered if she would ever get enough of his nasty tongue. She couldn't wait until she could return the favor to her loving son.

"Give me your cock. I want to suck you. Come on, I want your hard shaft in my mouth."

Tim rotated in the bed and placed his prick next to Jill's face but he continued to thrust his tongue into Jill's up turned ass. He had never done anything in his life that gave him such a thrill. Suddenly his cock was enveloped in a velvet tube. Her lips went down and down until he felt the tip of his dripping cock touch the narrow opening into her throat. He felt her swallow and his cock moved deeper. She swallowed again and he knew he was down into her throat. Her hand was pumping his prick between her mouth and his belly and her head was moving back and forth as his cock slid in and out of her throat. She was deep throating him. It was a first for both of them. She wanted to literally suck his whole body inside her. She also knew that later, after Cindy left, she was going to let her son fuck her brains out. They could sleep tomorrow. In fact she was going to tell him that he could fuck her for the rest of his life if he wished. Then she felt his balls jerk, and his cock head swell. Jill had never sucked a cock to completion and wasn't sure what to expect. She certainly wasn't prepared for the gusher of cum that flooded her mouth and shot straight into her stomach. Shot after shot rained down her throat, filled her mouth and poured from her mouth to run down her chin. In the midst of the spray she realized the taste of her son's cum was very pleasant. Tim shot his load into his mother's mouth and at the same time tongue fucked her ass. The cum gushing down her throat and the tongue going in and out of her ass was too much for Jill and gasping and gurgling she thrust her pussy and ass against Tim's face as another cum roared through her. They clung together for a few minutes until the shivering and thrusting stopped then flopped to the side of the bed and lay huffing and puffing next to each other.

They heard a car stop in front of the house.

"Pizza man is here," Tim forced the words out..

They waited for the doorbell and Cindy's call. Instead they heard the door open and close. The car pulled away. A voice came from the front door area.

"Hello, Cindy. How are you? Where is everyone?"

"Oh my god," Jill said. "It's your father!"

Tim rolled off the bed, scrambling to his feet. He raced to pick up his Pj's and headed for the bedroom door. Jill grabbed the sheets and stripped them from the bed.

"Hurry, hon, hurry. Then she stopped and looked toward her son and lover. "Tim…come here."

"What?"

"Come here," she said moving quickly toward him. Dropping the sheets she flung both arms around his neck.

"Thank you, lover, that was marvelous. And I'm yours for anything you want for as long as you want it." She stared into his eyes. "Anything. Do you understand?"

"Do you mean…"

"I mean anything! Now get out of here." Smiling Tim left the room and raced down the hall. Jill grabbed the sheets and retreated to the bathroom and the shower. Before she closed the door she remembered to squirt two or three shots of air freshener into the room. In the bathroom she jammed the sheets into the clothes hamper and turned on the shower. She was shaking with nervous excitement by the time she stepped into the warm stream spraying from the showerhead. She soaped quickly, flushing away all surface traces of their love making, but between her legs her pussy fluttered and her ass twitched. God she wished he'd had time to shove his hard cock into her hungry pussy. She had passed the point of letting her son fuck her…she was ready to demand that he bury his hot penis in her needy channel. When had this switched from a game to a new life style she wondered.

A minute later there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey, surprise, I'm home. Are you okay?" He rattled the door. "Why is the door locked? Cindy said you had been up here quite awhile. Oh, yeah, and the pizza is here," her husband Thomas said.

"I always lock the door when you're not home. I don't want a Bate's Motel - Psycho scene in my shower. Something I ate didn't agree with me, but I feel great now. How come you're home? What happened to the case?"

"Client agreed to settle so they called me on the plane. I got off in Chicago and headed straight back on the next plane home. Where's Tim?"

"In his room I guess. Better tell him about the pizza. I'm almost done. Why don't you entertain Cindy and I'll be right down. Glad you're home." She tried to convince herself that she meant it, but the truth was she wasn't thrilled with his return.

Minutes later she hurried downstairs and into the kitchen. Cindy, Tim and Thomas were munching on slices of pizza.

"We're waiting on you," Thomas said with a grin.

Tim laughed. "Yeah. Like one pig waits on another."

"I was beginning to think you were entertaining a lover up there," Cindy said.

Tim coughed.

"Slow down, Tim. There's plenty of pizza." Thomas said.

"It's really good, "Tim said. "I guess I was just rushing it."

"I can't tell. I've still got this funny taste in my mouth," Jill said with a straight face.

Tim coughed even harder.

"Be careful, Tim. I'll have to practice my hindlick manuver," Cindy said.

Tim turned bright red, and Jill laughed uproariously. Thomas grinned.

"I think you mean Heimlich maneuver," he said.

It was Cindy's turn to redden. "Oh, yes, I guess." She laughed. "Still, he is very handsome."

"I'd say at his age he would prefer your method, Cindy," Jill said still wiping the tears from her eye after the hard laughing.

"Mom," Tim said.

"Jill, you're embarrassing him. I think Tim is a little more naive than that. He's probably never even heard of such things," Thomas said.

Cindy turned to Tim and putting one arm around him pulled him against her. Firmly planting one 38 c tit into his manly chest.

"We're only teasing you, Tim. I don't want to embarrass you," she said. She was surprised by the rock hard cock she found pressing against her. Damn, she thought, this kid is hung. Tim liked the feel of Cindy's tit pushing on his flesh, and carelessly let his hand brush her ass as he lifted his hand to her back. His cock jumped as he felt the heat from her body engulf it. Cindy was slow to release him. Her pussy gave a little twinge. Jill noticed the tiny signs of arousal on both Cindy and Tim. She wasn't sure she liked it.

Why don't we all go in the family room where we can sit down.

Thomas grabbed the pizza box and Cindy the paper plates and napkins.

"Tim you can help me with the drinks," Jill said. As the others went ahead she and Tim stayed behind.

"Don't eat too heavy," Jill said smiling. She patted her pocket. "I'm going to give your dad one of his sleeping pills. That is if you're up to it?"

"I'm so hard I could bore holes in wood with it."

"Just don't try boring any holes in Cindy."

"Mom."

"Don't "mom" me. I saw that little push push game."

Tim laughed. "Her tit sure is firm. Her ass isn't bad either." Jill glared at him. "Mom, I'm only teasing you. You 're everything I want. I could tell by her actions more than a month ago that Cindy would let me fuck her…Carrie too. Since you and I have been playing around it seems they are suddenly available. I don't know why."

"I do. You have that look about you. You're more assured. It's a signal women get from a ready to fuck male. Especially a male that some other female finds attractive enough to fuck. Well, we better get in there before we have to explain what we're doing."

"I know what I'd like to be doing."

"Later, baby, later," she whispered. "Someday, maybe I'll even let you do Cindy and Carrie."

"Oh god, mom. You just made me start to drip and I'm so hard I could hang a six pack on it."

"Cans or bottles?" she said.

Jill stopped abruptly at the family room door. She sighed contentedly as Tim ran into her, burying his rigid cock between the cheeks of her ass. She ground her ass against his swollen member. After a moment she moved on. Tim did his best to hide his massive rod.

Thirty minutes later Thomas decided he was too tired to stay up, Cindy also left for home and Jill said it was her bedtime. Tim locked the doors and went to his room His mother's quick squeeze of his cock was the only sign that there may be later developments.

He wanted to grab his heavy meat and drive his hand up and down the shaft, but his mother had said she wanted more tonight and he wanted to be prepared to do what ever she wanted. Though, she had told him that she was his for anything forever. He was still tossing and turning in frustration when he heard the creak of the door. He froze.

Suddenly there she was like a ghost. Pale in the reflected moonlight. Even in the dim light he could see her nipples thrusting against the breezy fabric of her gown. She was more beautiful each time he saw her. Each time she came as a lover. She stopped before him and slowly raised her hem…lifting it up and up…carrying the gown up and over her head to stand revealed in all her glory. Twin nipple topped tits thrust forward, back arched, legs spread slightly and her down covered pubic mound shoved out like a gift to his glorious rigid pole. She flowed to him and kneeling before him grasped his shaft between her caressing hands, hands steeped in warm oil. She massaged the oil into his skin adding even more heat than they already contained. Like bird wings her fingers played up and down the throbbing flesh. He leaned back on his elbows wanting to force his meat into the hot sheath of a woman's receptacle. Struggling to keep from shooting a massive charge of white cum from balls already full from the earlier priming of his mighty pump. She knew, but still she played… feather touches of the butterfly on a column of oiled meat.

He could stand no more. Grabbing her he pulled her onto the bed and pinned his steel hard shaft between them.

"Get on it…I need you to ride it…before I explode I need to be in you."

" Yes, baby, and you will. But first I want to watch you shoot your white rope of cum up in the air and over my face, my belly, my tits, everywhere. All that juice…please, baby. Everywhere. Your juice."

Turning she grasped his rigid meat with both hands and began pumping.

"No. You've always had your way. You said today, everything was mine, anytime. So, over. Roll over." He clutched her hip and against some resistance he turned her over on to her stomach.

"Get on your knees." As she rose his fingers played with her saturated pussy. She was so hot that fluid dripped from her open lips. She spread her knees wide to give him access to her sex.

"Alright, baby. If that's what you want, mommy wants it too. Bury your beautiful meat in mommy's pussy. All the way, baby, all the way. Fill me with your juice, your white juice. Fill me." Jill dropped her face into his pillow and raised her firm round sexy ass into the night air. Tim knelt behind her and crouched down slightly. His tongue flicked out and stroked her dripping pussy. Jill groaned. Again Tim licked the length of her swollen lips. Jill wiggled and growled as his tongue dipped between her pink fluttering petals. He lowered his head and his tongue flicked her clitty…she gurgled and uncontrollably humped her ass. Tim raised his head and the hard tip of his tongue pierced her puckered hole. Jill pumped her ass up and down and thrust it back hoping to find release for the massive orgasm waiting just below the surface of her quivering lips.

NakdSalr
NakdSalr
4,806 Followers
12