Mom Gets Strip Searched Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,926 Followers

"Unhg Uh! Uh! Uh! Urrrggghh!" Mom thrust her butt back at me. She thrashed about and I came in her ass just before she knocked both of us on our sides.

"OK, Mom, where's the key?"

"It's on my dresser, honey." I retrieved the key, uncuffed Mom, and lay naked next to her for the rest of the night.

I was smiling and excited, thinking of all the nasty things I could do with Mom whenever Dad wasn't home. Endless possibilities. Even if she chose not to do this with me any more, I could easily blackmail her into submitting to me. My momslave! Ha Ha Ha! Maybe share her with my friends and neighbors!

I wondered if I should ever tell her about the tape. Imagine how humiliated she would be knowing about all of the men and teens that jerk off watching her get stripped, and then tell me about it.

And I wondered if I should tell her what I want to do with my life when I get out of school.

I want to be a cop.

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,926 Followers