Mom Got Me Started Ch. 03

Story Info
The Date.
2.5k words
4.56
85.5k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carmenl
carmenl
41 Followers

True to her word, my mom set it up so that my dad asked me to accompany him to his work function at some hotel downtown.

I wanted to go in with NO expectations, because also true to her word, she'd not mentioned a word of she and I's recent indiscretions. I couldn't deny in the back of my head though, I wanted the evening to end with me and Dad in bed. Ever since Mom so graciously got me off for me him, I knew it was going to be something I'd try to make happen.

As the time approached, I dolled myself up, put on the heels, skirt, and shirt I bought with mom and waited for him to pick me up.

"Daddy!"I said, hugging him, when he knocked on my door.

"Wow, you look great," he said.

"Thanks. Let's go."

I went out and got into his Mercedes, and crossed my legs for him before he got in. I wanted to make sure, if he wanted to get some glances in while driving, he could. And he did. ☺

"You look incredible honey," he said, getting an eyeful.

I did. I have to say.

"Thanks Dad," I said, overly flirty.

We arrived at the downtown Hilton to valet and were escorted into this ballroom type of place, where we had assigned seating. Dad and I chatted throughout, I tried not to sit too close, as did he.

When the boring formalities of some lawyer retiring from the firm were completed, the atmosphere became more casual as people began to mingle. I pushed away from the table and sat in perfect posture on my hard little black chair.

I rubbed my legs together, cricket style, bringing my knee up and it slide softly down my smooth calve. I recrossed often. Dad noticed, a lot.

"You really do look good Carmen," he said, during one of my intentional slight shaking of my foot.

"Daddy, you keep saying that!" I admonished. "You do too."

I got up and pecked him on the cheek. A slow song played and some of the drunken attorneys had hit the dance floor, swaying slowly, back and forth.

"Come on," I said, "Let's have a dance."

My Dad smiled.

"Sure."

We went to the corner of the dance floor and he put his hands on my hips and I dangled mine around his neck. There were only a few inches between us, but Dad's erection quickly took care of that. It rubbed against my skirt, sometimes, I could feel it through his black slacks, directly against my leg.

I did not resist when his hands moved a little bit lower so that his fingertips were at the top of my ass. Eventually, it was rubbing directly against my pussy. I got wet right there on the dance floor.

"Get a room, so we can fuck Dad. I'll keep the heels on," I wanted to say, but had not yet worked up the nerve to be like that.

As the music ended, we ignored our arousal, and went back and sat down.

"Thanks for the dance pumpkin," he said, innocently.

"Thank you!" I said beaming.

When it was time to go, we drove to my apartment in relative silence. It was late. Nearing 11 p.m. or so. I'd sent Doug off to stay with a friend. Encouraging him to do I should say, without being too obvious.

When we got there, we sat in the car as he shut it off. I turned toward him a little.

"You wanna come in for a sec Dad?"

"Sure honey."

We went inside and offered him coffee, which he didn't drink at night. I knew that. So I offered a little wine instead, which he took me up on it.

I sat down next to him on the couch. Not too close, since he was a tough read. I knew he was attracted. I'd felt it against me earlier, but I didn't want to come on too strong at all.

I made sure my skirt was riding up, and I did the cricket thing often. We made some small talk, when I decided to test things.

"So how are things with you and mom?"

"Good, very good sweetie. Thanks. I hear you two have been having a good time," he said grinning.

My faced turned as red as a fire truck. I squirmed and recrossed my legs.

"Umm...she told you?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, it's fine kitten. I've always known that side of your mom and you are just like her is all."

I started to relax a little.

"It's fun to be with her," I said, matter of factly.

"Does she make you orgasm?"

"Oh my yes," I said laughing. "She's hot and really good in bed."

"I'd like to see that," Dad said, scooting a little closer to me.

"Yeah? And anyway, hey mister, I hear you two have been having fun, you know with me."

"She told you that did she...." Dad said, his turn to be a little embarrassed.

"It's ok Dad," I said, sensing the moment, and moving in close. "Hey, look at me. It's Ok."

I put my head on his chest and moved my hand to his raging hard on. I stroked it through his pants and he didn't resist.

"It wouldn't be a bad thing," I whispered under his chin.

He didn't move or say a word. I just kept stroking him, and then, I unzipped his pants, without looking up.

"Carmen...."he managed.

But I didn't say anything, I was too busy looking at his seven inches of steel. I massaged it up and down with my left hand. Then I went down and licked the head. Dad moaned, so I knew it was ok. I took him as far down as I could, my wet, soft lips moving up and down. I felt Dad's hand on my ass, and he quickly worked his way to my panties, which were of course, drenched. He slipped a finger in me and I gasped for air, while giving him head.

"Sweetheart, Carmen," Dad gasped, as I was fully engaged with his dick. "I will cum if you don't stop."

"I can't have that.....yet," I said, standing. I slid off my panties over the heels, took his pants down a little further, straddled him. He put his hands on my hips and lifted up my skirt. I smiled at him.

"You want to fuck me daddy?" I whispered, kissing, him, rubbing the head of his magnificent cock against my wetness.

"I've wanted to fuck you for decades," he said, kissing me back.

And slowly I impaled myself all the way to his balls.

"Ughghhghhhh," we groaned in unison.

"That feels good," I managed, not moving much, just sitting on top of him buried. "You are thick."

"Your butt is incredible," Dad said, as he grabbed it, and raised me up to the top, then sent crashing wetly down.

"Mmm..."I squeaked, then I did it again, and again. I was so wet. "mmm.....Mmmm.....dadddy......ohhh...."

I put my two arms above him, bracing myself on the couch, and I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Do I feel good daddy?"

He smiled and rolled his eyes back.

"Amazing honey," he whispered.

Over and over I slowly took myself up his shaft, then came down with all my weight. Slow at first, but eventually very intensely, picking up speed with every time I pounded myself down on his dick. My lust level was surprising to me. I'd really wanted to do it with him for a long time, but had never given it much conscious thought until mom.

"I'm going to cum for you soon," I said through ragged breathing, as I was still rhythmically fucking him, sliding up and down, the wet sounds of penetration filling my apartment.

"Cum all over me Carmen," Dad said, putting his hands on my thighs. "I've wanted you too for so long honey."

Dad becoming more participatory did it for me, and began to go for my orgasm, that was coming whether I was ready or not.

"Oh goddd...oh...goooddd, yeaaaahhhh,,,,aahhhhghghg....Dad,"I moaned, as buried and rocked myself to an incredible finish. My juices soaked both of our thighs. I trembled on top of him.

"Oh Carmen," Dad, said, flipping me over, before I could even recover. He grabbed my hips and put me on my back on the couch, never coming out of me.

"We're not even undressed," I cooed, as I tried to take his pants down a little further, but Dad was already slowly pounding me.

"You like my legs Daddy," I said, as he withdrew and slammed into me. "Do they feel good around you?"

"Uhgggg, Carmen, they are so hot," he said, as she slammed in full force. "You feel sooo good honey."

"So do you Dad, don't stop fucking me," I hissed. "You're hot.

I put my hands on his hips, and drew my knees toward me, so it was just our hips, moving together like we'd done it 100 times. He and I were both grunting every time he slammed into me. His hips into my wetness. Ugh. It felt good so good.

"Cum for me Carmen," Dad implored. "I want to watch you"

"You want me to Cum Dad?,"I asked breathless. "I just came for you."

"Yes," he said determined and lustily. "But you can do it again."

And he stopped pounding me, but he buried it to the hilt and began slowly rocking back and forth, all his weight on me, never leaving my pussy, just back and forth slowly.

"Ohh.....goddd...."I moaned. "That'll make me cum Dad....don't stop....don't stop......"

I flailed wildly at his hips and ass as he just kept slowly rocking our bodies together.

"Cum with me," I said, kissing, him with all my lips and tongue. "Cum with me Dad."

We both started to groan and just totally let go in our pursuit of pleasure.

"Yeah, yeah.....ahhhh....Dadddd......I'm gonna squirt....."I gasped, eyes rolled, back. "Here I cumm......I'm gonna..ughujghghghghhghghgh."

And I had a gusher of an orgasm, that Dad kept moving through, providing a superior finish. I quaked beneath him, my body shaking violently as I groped in vain for his hips.

"Ohhh..Carmen," he moaned, as my body shook beneath him. "I'm gonna cum....."

"Yeah, Daddy, look at my legs, cum for me," I moaned, and I spread wide for him and pulled my knees up almost to my chin.

"Ohhh....yes...."he grunted, which made me even hotter.

And he pulled out and began shooting ropes of sperm across my skirt and shirt...I stroked it for him as he came.

"Oh Godddd...."he said, loudly.

"Oh yeah Daddy," I whispered, stroking as he shot cum all over me. "Nice."

We ended up talking until 1 a.m. and falling asleep in my bed.

The next morning, I woke up before Dad. I had on my long white night shirt, no panties.

I was hoping he was ok with what we'd done the previous night. I was fine with it, in fact, I was incredibly satisfied.

Dad woke up while I was scrambling eggs. He had a look of concern on his face that I didn't like.

"Hi there," I said cheerily.

"Morning baby," he said. "Carmen, I don't know if we should've done....what we did."

"Why, didn't you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Of course, but you're my daughter."

I sat on the kitchen table and crossed my legs while he sat in the kitchen chair.

"I know that, but our sex was incredible."

"Yes, it was," he acknowledged.

I cricketed my legs for him, looking very fetching perched on the edge of the table. He walked over to me slowly and rubbed his hands up and down my legs.

"You are so beautiful," he said, as he massaged me.

I watched with amazement as he kissed my neck, then went down on me. I lifted up the nightshirt for him, as he began to eat me. It felt amazing. I braced myself on top of the table.

"Uhgghghgh,"I moaned, as he added a finger to his expert clit licking. He stopped abruptly and stood to kiss me.

"Cum in mouth darling," he said, after breaking the kiss and returning to eating me on the kitchen table.

My natural lubrication was in full force as he buried his chin in me. I put my little feet on his shoulders, spread fully, my beginning to arch with pleasure. His tongue would occasionally graze my asshole, which I loved.

"Uhhhh.....uhhhh...."I started moaning. "Uhhh......yeahhhh....."

I'd never been eaten like that in my life. His tongue felt so good. My orgasm came quickly, took me by surprise almost. I can usually feel it building, this oral orgasm came out of nowhere. I was liking how Daddy was taking me and taking control. After I burst an orgasm all over his face, he stood up, took his underewear off and pulled me to the edge of the table.

He penetrated me with force that shook the dishes I'd put on the table.

"Fuck me," I whispered. "Fuck me good Dad."

"Yeah Carmen, you like it don't you? Feels good when I'm inside you?"

"Ohhhh..yeah...." I purred for him.

I sat up a little so I could watch it going in and out. I reached for his chest as he furiously pounded away and drenched pussy.

"I want you from behind," Dad said, as he continued to fuck me on the kitchen table.

"Yeah?" I smiled. "You can have me anyway you'd like Daddy."

Dad scooped me up and carried to my bedroom where he put me on all fours at the edge of the bed. I groaned with extreme pleasure as he entered me from behind.

"Ohhhh...goddd," that feels good.

"Your ass looks great," Dad said, intensely.

The sounds and the feelings combined were intense. My butt was jiggling wildly as he slammed into me reatedly.

"Umm.....ughh....."I started to groan.

"You're gonna make....meee.....cccuuum.....daddy," I said, loudly. Sweat began forming on my forehead as

"Yeah baby," Dad grunted. "Come on, cum......I want to feel it on me.....You feel incredible...."

"Shit, shit, shit...ugghghhgh,g,ghh...cumming...."I screamed, as I rammed back against him, and the juices just exploded out of me, and all over the bed. "Ahhh....Dad...god......you make cum hard..."

He pushed me down on my stomach and got on top of me with his full 200lbs frame.

"mmmm.....that's feels nice," I said, as Dad start rocking back and forth against my ass. My orgasm had a mess of us both and the juice was everywhere. "Your turn daddy, cum for me, cum inside me."

"Are you ssurree?" he managed.

"Yes," I said reaching back and feeling his hips. "I want to feel your hot cum inside me."

I put my butt up in the air slightly as dad rocked and back and forth, filling me to the hilt, sliding back, then burying it deep, again. He began to near his climax,l I brought my feet up to his ass and continued massaging his hips, my face buried in a pillow.

"Oh godd Carmen, are you.....ready....honey?" Dad groaned.

"Cum for me Dad," I whispered.

And my pussy contracted as he shot his goo, feeling so warm inside me, his big dick throbbed.

"Oh yes...ughh," Dad grunted, buried to the hilt, thrusting and throbbing inside me.

I sighed with satisfaction, then I heard the door being keyed into.

"Oh shit....Doug," I said, before Dad was even finished with is orgasm.

carmenl
carmenl
41 Followers