Mom is Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers

My sister must have noticed what my aunt was doing. Her finger started to rub the rim, competing with my aunt's tongue. My sister's finger won as it went in like a snake, lubricated by my aunt's saliva. My aunt gave up her contest with my sister and moved up to my cock. She started licking the underside of my cock, making me shudder. When she finally reached the top, she started biting the skin gently and sucking on it. Then without warning, my cock was buried deep in her mouth.

She was no Jenna Jameson and I could tell that she didn't have much experience compared to the porn stars but her mouth was fantastic. It was warm wet and curious. I loved the feel of her tongue. I started to move inside her mouth, while my sister fingered my ass. I was in heaven. I moved faster and faster into my aunt's mouth and felt the orgasm approach me. If felt like a tidal wave when it hit me and I almost choked Aunt Amali. She swallowed some of it from what I gathered and the rest of it started dribbling down her mouth. My sis felt my earth moving orgasm and started to suck on my cock hard taking most of what was left.

I was shocked to see her start kissing my aunt and they started to fight for my cum. Finally they started to kiss each other again while taking the rest of their clothes off. My "sister pushed Aunt Amali down and started to kiss her pussy while presenting her own to be licked. It was lovely to see both women licking each others pussy. I was like watching a game of tennis. I couldn't decide which end was better. My aunt licked my sister's pussy while she fingered her ass. My sister fingered my aunt's pussy while licking her ass.

My sister was on top and she called after stopping her licking for a moment.

"Baby, I need you in my ass right now," she said. I walked to her as if in a dream and waited as my aunt lubed me up with her saliva. I have never fucked a woman, let alone an ass. So I pushed my finger towards the opening and managed to enter my sister, halfway. She was ecstatic.

"Oh baby, fuck my ass harder," she moaned into my aunt's pussy as I fingered her harder.

Finally, my sister was the first to cum. She screamed the house down. My aunt was still enjoying the licking. My sister asked me to take over the licking and I started to lick her. This was the first time I ever tasted a woman apart from sniffing their panties. It was a weird taste. I guess its like beer where you acquire the taste for pussy rather than liking it right away. I started to lick my aunt after watching so many men lick Jenna Jameson. It was not easy and my tongue hurt after a while. My aunt kept rubbing herself against my tongue and finally with a rush of fluid, she came hard. She didn't make much of a noise like my sister and she pushed my tongue away after a few licks telling me that it was too sensitive.

This is when we came back down to earth and all of us realized the gravity of what we had don't. I was the first to rush to my room and the next few days were awkward for all of us. When my mom came home, she must have noticed our behavior as she asked each of us what happened. But we said it was fine and that there was a little fight.

She didn't believe me :-)

*

Would love to hear your comments on this story. 2 more parts are in the pipeline.

gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers
12