Mom Knows Best Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
74 Followers

The cheerleaders began to practice and John took plenty of pictures, including some he knew he would never run in the paper. He couldn't help it as he snapped off up-skirt shots of the cheerleaders as they cheered, tumbled and did stunts. One cheerleader, other than Jessica and Mary Beth, caught his eye. She was a light-skinned black girl who looked like a 17-year-old version of Halle Berry. Her name was Monique, according to what all the other cheerleaders called her, and she was the master tumbler on the squad.

Monique was built. She had short, muscular legs with a healthy rump and medium-sized breasts that jiggled just the right amount under her tight lycra top when she did her jumps, flips and handsprings. She had the body of a dancer or figure skater on steroids. She was compact and thick and very appealing to the eye. Monique was one of the few black females John had ever seen and found attractive.

Practice ended around 4 p.m. when the squad finally did the routine perfectly and to the satisfaction of the cheer coach. As soon as they were dismissed, the cheerleaders rushed off to the locker room. John, eager to find out what the surprise Jessica had promised him was, was not ready to leave. He made a lame excuse about wanting to interview some of the cheerleaders and asked the cheer coach if he could wait for a few of them to change.

The cheer coach was delighted and asked him to come to her office. It was a small coach's office next to the entrance to the girls' locker room. The cheer coach went in the locker room and told Mary Beth and the other captain to come to her office when they were finished changing clothes for an interview for the newspaper. She then excused herself saying she had to attend a faculty meeting and would be gone for about two hours. She told John to just leave her office unlocked and she would come back and lock up after she finished grading some papers.

Bored, John looked around for something to read. All he could find was a catalog for cheerleading outfits and equipment. He flipped through the catalog admiring the young models in their tight, skimpy outfits as cheerleaders began to exit the locker room. None of them stopped by the office to be interviewed and he noticed almost all of them had left. He began to wonder if they had forgotten what the coach had told them.

John was about to give up and go home when Mary Beth showed up still wearing her cheerleader outfit. She walked in and sat down next to John. Her cheer skirt rode up her long legs and he couldn't help but notice how nice her large breasts looked pressed against her lycra top. She wasn't wearing a sports bra under it and her nipples appeared to be hard as they poked out into the material.

Mary Beth crossed and uncrossed her legs and then slowly spread them.

"Well, are you here to interview me or for your surprise," Mary Beth said as she slowly pulled her skirt up exposing a freshly shaved pussy. "Yes, I shaved my pussy too. Jessica told me how good it felt and helped me do it. So, you want your surprise? I hope you have your camera. Follow me."

John could barely walk his cock was so hard, but he managed to follow Mary Beth. She led him into the locker room where Jessica was sitting on a bench in front of a row of lockers in her cheerleading outfit.

"Oh goody, you found him," Jessica purred. "Did you tell him about the surprise?"

Mary Beth shook her head no and they shared a smile.

"Well, remember how Mary Beth wanted to have her picture taken with me for my web site," Jessica said. "What could be hotter than two young cheerleaders going at it in the locker room?"

"Three!" John heard from behind him. He turned quickly, in a panic, sure they had been caught. He almost dropped his camera when he saw Monique standing behind him leaning against a locker. Her light brown skin was moist with sweat from all of her tumbling and jumping during practice and it glistened in the fluorescent light of the locker room. She hiked up her skirt to show she wasn't wearing her bloomers either and then began to walk toward Jessica and Mary Beth. She stood in the center with Jessica on one side and Mary Beth on the other.

"Well, I sure am tired and my body feels sore from all that practice," Monique said. "I sure could use something to make me feel better."

She turned and faced Mary Beth. Monique grabbed her by the hair and yanked her face towards her.

"You are my co-captain," Monique said to Mary Beth. "Aren't you going to make your captain feel better?"

The words were barely out of her mouth before Mary Beth and Monique had their lips locked in a hot kiss.

"Well," Jessica said. "Aren't you going to take pictures?"

"What if we get caught?" John managed to say.

"Mmmm," Jessica said.

"What if we do? The thought of getting caught just makes it more exciting. Besides, coach is gone to a meeting and she won't come in here even if she does get done early. You would be amazed at what goes on in here and coach knows nothing about it."

Against his better judgment, John grabbed his camera and began to take pictures. Mary Beth had moved Monique to where she was now laying down on the bench in front of the lockers with her legs spread and her top pulled up to show off her light brown breasts. Mary Beth was kissing her as she played with Monique's breasts.

"Yes, that makes my body feel better," Monique said. "Now, are you going to help me feel better too, Jessica?"

Monique did not have to ask twice. Jessica stripped off her clothes while John continued to take photos and then she buried her face between Monique's legs. John dashed around the room getting photos of everything, from every angle. He got wide shots of all three girls tonguing and touching each other and close-ups of their mouths on each others lips, breasts, nipples and pussies.

The three girls went at it for about 10 minutes and then stopped and looked at John.

"Time to put the camera down and come get your surprise," Jessica said. "That is, if you think you have enough hot cum for all three of us."

jt3
jt3
74 Followers
12